The Bad Boy's Good Girl

By xXCrashingXx

"Hey, Camera Girl," I turn around to see Drew Steele, the 'leader' of the "Heart Breakers". Sure, he's attrac... More

1. "Hey, Camera Girl, You Forgot Something."
2. "Hey, Steele, Where's My Camera?"
3. "A Male Escort, Eh?"
4. "Hate's A Strong Word, Drew; I Just Don't Like Her."
5. "Your Boyfriend's 'Bestie' is Getting On My Nerves."
6. "Shut Up And Pose."
7. "Drunk? No, I Only Had ... Yeah, I'm Drunk."
8. "Look, Nothing's Wrong, I Don't Want 'Help'."
9. "...And We Don't Kill Another Bitch."
10. "They'll Hurt Me Anyway. To Hurt You."
11. "I Hate You."
12. "...Didn't Peg You as a Dubstep Girl, But, Hey, To Each Their Own."
13. "We've Found You."
14. "I Didn't Get Enough Sleep."
15. "So ... No Sex Then?"
16. "What ... is Divided By Zero?"
17. "Dylan Here Just Stabbed Me With a Pencil."
19. "I Want You. Happy?"
20. "Get Naked."
21. "Don't Delete It, You're Beautiful."
22. "It's Basically the Mafia ... No, Worse Than That."
23. "Why So Unsocial?"
24. "Well ... This Isn't The Restroom..."
25. "Do I Make You Nervous?"
26. "Don't Dry Hump On My Carpet."
27. "I Better Get A Big Slice of Cake. A Big One."
Epilogue
Important! Please Read!
SEQUEL DETAILS

18. "Shut Your Mouth, You Don't Want Flies."

156K 4.8K 1.8K
By xXCrashingXx

Edited a Bit

Manage me, I'm a mess.

Turn a page, I'm a book, half unread.

I wanna be laughed at, laughed with, just because

I wanna feel weightless, and that should be enough

(Weightless -All Time Low)

"He did what?"  Noel gasps. I bite my lip; is it worth it telling her?

She's your best friend, of course it is, my subconscious snaps. 

I shrug, stirring my milkshake with my straw. "He made out with me twice. But he said that the first time was a total mistake, I heard him talking to Oliver about it."

She glares at her tote on the table. "Oh, that SOB," she rummages around for her phone in the tote bag. Once she finds it, she forcefully pushes some buttons before holding it to her ear. "Oliver," she mouths.

"What? No!" I nearly choke on my milkshake.

She holds my head away with her long arm, as she narrowed her eyes. 

"What the fuck," she states, rather than questions, to her boyfriend. "Why are you letting Drew hurt Dylan?"

I fight more frantically. She might mess up with Oliver because of me. I feel like a total b-word.

Yeah, I'm trying to clean up my language.

"Stop!" I whisper. Oliver's reply is low.

"No, that's not what I'm talking about," she hisses, swatting my hand away. "He's kissing her one time, and then he's saying it's a mistake. What's with that?'

Oliver's voice raises, and Noel's cheeks turn red from anger. 

"He's there, eh? Give him the fucking phone."

There's a pause. I think Oliver would jump off a cliff if Noel told him to.

"Yeah, you son of a - Dylan? What?"

She turns to me, holding out her phone. "For you," her voice is cold, but her eyes are soft.

I take the phone. "Yes," I say quietly.

"Dylan?" Drew's voice is clear. "Listen, whatever she told you-"

"Drew," I cut him off, closing my eyes. "I don't think that ..." I take a shaky breath. "I get that you enjoy flirting with me and making me laugh, but, please, don't lead me on like this. Don't give me false hope."

"I'm not ..." he trails off, clearly dumbstruck. "Dylan, I don't see how I'm leading you on-"

"You don't see?" I repeat quietly. "You don't see?" I stand from Noel's kitchen table. "We kissed at the party, am I correct?"

"Well, yeah, but-"

"No lies. I started it. But you continued, Drew." I whisper harshly. "You led me on, the next morning you left me feeling like shit. Oliver was right. I left the house thinking I was a cheap whore."

"D-"

"No, let me finish," I cut him off again. "You then showered me with compliments the following Monday, also giving me a detention because I 'stabbed you with a pencil'," I have to roll my eyes at this. "We kiss again, and now your sorry ass wants to say you're not leading me on?"

"I'm so sorry," he mumbles.

"You know what?" I say slowly.

"Hm?" He whispers.

"I honestly don't give a damn."

With that, I violently press end call on the phone. God, how I wish this phone was mine so I could throw it at a wall.

I place the phone carefully on the table, before letting out a biting scream and punching a wall.

Yeah, I act more like a guy when I express my rage.

"Chill it," Noel, pipes in, taking my hand away from the wall. "We just had those repainted," I know she's trying to lighten the mood, but I'm still shaking. 

Oh God.

What have I done, what have I done? 

"Noel?" Peter walks in, wearing Batman pyjamas. Jamie is behind him, sporting nothing but boxer shorts.

"Not right now, you guys," she hushes. "Dylan needs to help me with schoolwork."

"Okay."

I'm not sure when they leave, but soon Noel is cussing up a storm. "God, who the fuck does he think he is? Waltzing into your life, fucking everything up ..." I groan, pressing my face into my hands and stomping my foot childishly.

"I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow." I admit sheepishly.

"Me, neither," Noel closes her eyes. "I'm not even sure Oliver and I are still ... are still..." she covers her mouth. 

"Hey," I whisper, giving her a sad smile, "if he hurts you ... I-I'll punch him," I offer. She snorts, laughing so hard tears leak out of her eyes. 

"Nice. You're punching Oliver." She snickers. I roll my eyes.

"Jamie and Peter are better company than you," I point out sourly. 

"Fine, go snog my brothers," Noel rolls her eyes as a loud 'yes!' sounds from upstairs. 

"Jamie," we say together.

"I doubt he'll break it off," I try to reassure her. "I mean, he's practically in love with you."

"Love is a big word." She replies nervously. I nod in agreement.

She sighs. I sigh too, biting the inside of my cheek. Her face suddenly brightens.

"I have an idea," she says.

"Oh God," I mutter. "What is it?"

"I make you sexy as hell and show Drew what he's missing." She smirks deviously. "And, on the bright side, I learned from Carli Bybel that-"

"Okay, okay," I roll my eyes. "Isn't that a bit cheesy?" I try to worm my way out of makeup and skater skirts. Not like I don't like them, I do, but for a girl who wears skater shoes? Nah. That's not going to work out.

"Well, sure, but..." she gives me a bright smile. "Sometimes, we need cheese."

"I'm positive you have Babybell in the fridge. It's Peter's favorite."

"Smartass," she rolls her eyes. "Anyway, I'm serious. It's almost like a book - you dress like a slut and boys come running."

"I'm not sure I can ..." I bite my lip. "Okay, I'll let you do my makeup and hair. But I get a say in my 'slutty' clothing, all right?"

She squeals, clapping her hands. "Ooh! You are so getting laid-"

Despite my best friend's girly actions, her mind is dirtier than a fifteen - year - old boy who has just discovered a special place on the Internet.

If you catch my drift.

I raise a hand, closing my eyes. "Okay, firstly, ew. Nah. Not losing my virginity to some random guy in the locker rooms," I open my eyes to roll them at her. She pouts. "And secondly, I'm only after one guy ... not the entire male population."

She gives me a grin. I immediately feel nervous - what the hell is she thinking?

"You admitted it," she smirks and shakes her head.

"Wha...?"

"Dylan Scott wants ... a boy," she shrugs. "What're the odds?"

I roll my eyes again, shaking my hair out and re-tying it.

"I was actually beginning to think that you batted for the other team," Noel jokes. Or, at least, I hope she's joking.

"What the hell, Noel?"

"That rhymed," she chimes. "And, even though I'm as straight, I'd tap that," she winks.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, straight as a rainbow."

She scoffs.

"Okay. Can I stay the night here?" I ask.

"Sure ... should I be suspicious?"

Nah, I just don't want to get killed. It's all good.

"No."

"All right-y," she turns, sends me a smile, and screams, "Dylan's staying over! Don't try anything!"

"Wh-"

"That was for Jamie," she does the wink again. "All right. It's nearly midnight. We should sleep."

"Yeah," I agree.

***

I'm drowning.

I literally have no air.

Thrashing around, my eyes open wide.

Noel's face is above me, her hair tickling my face. I gasp, and she finally releases my nose. 

"What the-"

"Now, before you finish that sentence with profanities and a glare that would have the devil running back to hell, here, try this on," a soft, floral fabric is shoved into my face.

I instinctively grab it before it hits my lap. Holding it out, I nearly groan.

It's not like it isn't pretty - it's God damned perfect.

The small crop top I'm holding has thin straps, and a sweetheart neckline. It's ... gorgeous. But not me.

As cliche as that sounds.

"Noe," I say with a shaky voice, standing from the bed. "I don't think that I'll be able to-"

"Nonsense," she throws something else my way. A skirt.

A skater skirt.

"Oh my God."

"Damn straight. Get dressed."

I quickly change into the clothes she's provided for me, as her tone leaves no room for argument. As soon as I slip the black skirt over my legs, I grimace. It's so ... not right.

"Oh. My. God!" She squeals. "You look perf!" 

"Your Noel is showing," I mutter. She rushes to her closet and kneels.

"Thank goodness we're the same shoe size," she pulls out a pair of boots that look similar to Doc Martens, but they're somehow better.

I sigh in relief when I realize that these are for me, and she's not handing me stilettos. She also tosses a small bundle of lacy socks. I pull both of them on, lacing up the laces. 

"Okay..." she looks me over. Not in the perverted way, more of a, 'you look sexy as hell but something's wrong'. "Something is missing."

"Oh, I don't know," and the sarcastic bitch is out. "Maybe more clothes."

She brushes me off, laughing. "Nah. I think a leather jacket." She, once again, dives into her enormous closet, tugging on a black cloth. Then, it's thrown at me. Again.

I shrug it on, mentally scolding myself for agreeing to this damned idea so quickly. It's irrational, and, not to mention, horribly cliche. If any good author at any given time were to stand in front of me right now, I'd get bitch slapped.

Hard.

"All right!" She wolf-whistles. I glare as I shake out my mane of wild hair. "All ... oh hell. We need to do something with this, hon," she takes a brush and lopes to my side, jerking it through my hair roughly.

"Ow! Ow, ow, ow!" I cry.

"Sh," she mocks, holding an elastic between her lips as she holds my roots and tugs the brush through, frizzing my dark masses even more. "Anyway, Mandy taught me how to-"

"Really?" I cut her off as my scalp aches. I'm in for a long morning.

***

I take out my calculus book from my locker, balancing it in my arms as well as I can. The curls Noel had done this morning are thrown over my left shoulder, cascading in ways that only Noel can mimic from beauty gurus. My makeup is bold, but it's still more face than makeup.

I square my shoulders as a boy from the basketball team winks at me. I roll my eyes.

Okay, Scott, you can do this. First period. Nothing too hard.

I confidently make my way into the classroom five minutes before the bell. The so-called 'Heart Breakers' are sitting in the back, laughing about something.

Except for Drew. His crystalline blue eyes are on me.

I bite the inside of my cheek as I sit down, keeping my back straight. I try to act oblivious as I slide the sheet of math that's due by nine.

There's a screech of a chair, followed by footsteps.

Oh God oh God oh God oh God.

Someone sits at the currently-empty seat next to me. Blue eyes burn holes in the side of my face.

"Listen," he starts.

I turn to him fully, smirking and raising a brow. His mouth falls open involutarily.

"Hi," I breathe. His face remains shocked and jaw-dropped. Cocking my head to the side, I cross my legs. "I can help you with your problem, easily."

"Uh-huh." He gazes at me. I can still freely admit that he is beyond attractive and how beautiful his eyes are to me, but, at this moment, I didn't care. I realize soon that the problem he has in mind is not the same as mine.

Not the one in your pants, dumb butt!

I reach forward and hold his chin, smiling lightly, though I know that my sadness is most likely showing through my eyes. "Shut your mouth, you don't want flies."

With that, I release his face and turn away.

Dylan: 1

Drew: ...More than one.

A/N:

So I've got a new song obsession.

Most of you know that I love alternative and punk, but I've been listening to 'The Monster' by Eminem and Rihanna. SO. PERFECT.

I was literally listening to this all throughout writing chapter 18.

So my computer was kicked off since last Thursday, and the Internet wasn't on until just a few days ago. So sorry :(

Two challenges for you guys :)

1. Are you a Noel girl or Dylan? You can either reply with 'Noel' or 'Dylan' or, the obvious, 'skater skirt' or 'skater shoes'.

2. If you're already read all the way through this, pat yourself on the back. I love you. Comment 'the monster' if you have.

Until next time,

~Jayy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 353 36
What happens when the nice guy in school meets the meanest girl in school? "Outta of my way baka!" Yelled Mangle. "Hey no need to be mean" Said a guy...
62.2K 2K 26
*WARNIO!! This is my second book I wrote on Wattpad. THERE will be mistakes!* Read at yo own dang risk! "Who is she?" "Can you get me her number?" "...
325K 9.3K 12
"You wanna say that again?" he hisses, his face inches from mine, his hands on either side of my head. I can't help but notice how blue his eyes are...
3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...