20. "Get Naked."

WHOA CHAPTER TWENTY ALREADY. HOLY SH*T. 

Don't know how many chapters will be in this story, but...Thanks to all of you who have read, commented, and voted on TBBGG ... I love chu.

Shout out to @kwanaa0701 for naming the lyrics to Mr. Brightside! 

Love from somewhere in Neverland,

~Jayy <3

-On to the chapter!-

~~~

NOT EDITED

What am I supposed to do, oh oh?

When she's so damn cold, like twenty below.

That girl, that girl, she's such a bitch. 

I tell myself, 'I can handle it'.

Where am I supposed to go, oh oh?

When she throws me out, and it's twenty below.

That girl, that girl, she's such a trick.

But I can't lie, I'm in love with it.

(That Girl - All Time Low)

The next morning, my alarm wakes me up. I freeze - there's an arm draping over my waist.

Oh God oh God oh God-

"Turn that shit off and go back to sleep," someone growls, the voice husky. I hold my breath, still half asleep, and bring my elbow back. 

The thing's breath is knocked out. It's arm tightens around my waist. Shoot! Mission abort! Mission abort!

"God damn it, CG," I freeze, once again. Drew Steele?

"Oh ..."

He sighs, and I can imagine him biting his lip whilst running his hand through his dark locks of hair. 

That's when I realize something hard is pressing to my lower back. My lips part in a silent gasp.

Oh shit.

I bat his arm off my waist, falling out of the bed and hitting my chin on my desk. He looks over the edge of the bed, judging me.

Then he laughs.

Seriously.

Like I said before, my fairy tale is more like, "L-O-L, nope, fall on yo' ass!"

He has to wipe tears from his eyes as he chuckles away. I groan, standing and rubbing my chin. Ladies and gentlemen, Drew Steele, the biggest douche bag to walk the earth.

Just kidding.

Sort of.

"Why the fuck-" he's still laughing. Nice, I mentally drawl the word, shooting daggers at him with my eyes. 

I growl, attempting to be fierce. This, apparently, just makes him laugh harder. 

"I jumped away because ... your ... er," I stammer. How the hell do I tell him his 'little Drew' was pressing to my back?

"Spit it out," he doesn't even seem fazed.

I point to his crotch.

He looks down. "Well, then ... fuck." 

"Keep it down," I scold quietly, referring to his ... er ... 

We're not gonna go into that.

"Sorry, I can't control my d-"