A Master Of Mischief ~ George...

By xXMade2LoveXx

Maddie has grown up without her mother and father, living with Remus Lupin. Her father is Sirius Black and so... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 74

32.9K 691 582
By xXMade2LoveXx

Hey guys, this chapter was pretty rushed... It really should have gone over two or three chapters, but stuff got in the way... Thanks for reading, how you like it!!

______________________________________________________________________________

**George’s POV**

After a few days – okay, a couple of weeks – I go home, ready for the tongue lashing from my wife. I apparate outside the house and walk up the path.

“You should go.”

“But why?”

“George will be home soon!”

I frown slightly and pull the door open.

“Maddie, I-”

“What’s going on?” I ask, walking into the living room. Maddie is standing there in a bathrobe with a tall, dark haired boy. The boy glances at me and then back at Maddie.

“I feel like a kid who’s been caught with my hand in the cookie jar,” he laughs, “I’m Damien.”

I look over his shoulder at Maddie who is looking furious and guilty at the same time.

Had I walked in on my wife having an affair with a foreigner? He certainly didn’t sound British.

“Well, maybe I should go,” Damien says, “I’ll see you soon.”

As soon as I hear him disapparate I look at Maddie.

“It’s not what you think,” she says immediately.

“Are you wearing anything under that?” I ask.

“Oh, my God, George! I’m not having an affair!” she says.

“Why would you jump to that conclusion?” I ask casually, sitting down on the couch and crossing my legs, “attractive men see you in nothing but a bathrobe regularly.”

“No, an attractive man sees me in nothing but a bathrobe regularly,” Maddie says walking over and sitting very close to me, “and he’s the only one I’d want to see me like this.”

“Yet here we are.”

Maddie sighs.

“I know it looks bad,” she says, “but it really only looks bad.”

“Is this revenge for the Vanessa thing?” I ask.

“Yes, George, I slept with Damien to get revenge on you. Happy?”

Sarcasm. Lowest form of humour, sharpest form of blade.

“Well, can you explain, please?”

You remember when we took Alithea to see your dad in hospital?” Maddie asks, “and how we had that fight and I disappeared for a couple of weeks?”

“Oh, you didn’t!” I cry, horrified.

“No, nothing like that,” she says, shaking her head, “I stayed at his house, that’s it. But we became friends and apparently, he has a thing for me.”

“Which is why he was in my house while you were in nothing but a bathrobe?” I ask, a smile twitching at my lips. Maddie shakes her head, smiling.

“That was just bad timing,” she admits, “I’d just gotten out of the bath when he knocked and you arrived home not ten minutes after.”

“Honestly, I think it was good timing,” I admit sheepishly, “I was expecting you to be ready to curse me into oblivion.”

“Really?” she seems genuinely surprised, “after all the times I bolted?”

“Twice you mean? Yeah, I thought you’d kick my butt,” I tell her. She laughs and leans over to give me a kiss.

“Are you really wearing nothing under that?” I ask, “I don’t believe it. You’ll have to prove it to me.”

“Nice try, sweetie,” Maddie laughs, “your daughter will wake up when I’ve finished my sentence and you’re going to go and tell her Daddy’s home.”

Crazily, just as the last word left Maddie’s mouth, Alithea’s cry sounded though the house.

“How do you do that?” I ask as we walk upstairs.

“Maternal intuition.”

I shake my head as she walks into our room and I go into Alithea’s.

“Hey baby girl,” I say, holding my arms out.

“Daddy!” Alithea squeals, reaching up to me. I pick her up and press her soft, velvety cheek against mine.

“So,” Maddie says, coming in wearing her pyjamas, “are you going to tell us where you’ve been?”

“Actually, nowhere very interesting,” I reply, “I went to Switzerland for a day, but it was boring. And cold.”

Maddie grins at me and leans against my shoulder so her face is close to Alithea’s.

“We’re glad Daddy’s back, aren’t we?” she coos.

“Daddy’s glad to be back,” I murmur. Alithea looks up at me and laughs.

“So sentimental,” I sigh. Maddie grins at me.

“You smell,” she tells me, “go shower while I make dinner.”

“Yes ma’am,” I say, giving her a mock salute and handing Alithea to her.

**Maddie’s POV**

While I am relieved to have George home, the visit from Damien has shaken me up. Firstly, I have no idea how the heck he found me, secondly, him bursting into the house and declaring his love for me is weird. Like, really, really weird, considering I’m married with a baby and haven’t seen him for almost a year.

“Come on,” I tell Alithea, “what’ll we have for dinner?”

Alithea plays gently with my necklace.

“Sounds like a plan,” I say, placing her in her highchair with some toys. I decide to make potato bake and salad. Within half an hour (magic really speeds things up) it’s sitting on the table looking amazing, if I do say so myself.

“Smells great,” George says, kissing me on the cheek.

“So do you,” I reply, handing him the salad. We’re just about to start eating when there’s a knock at the door.

“I’ll get it,” George says.

“Who the heck could it be?” I ask. He shrugs and walks down the hallway.

“George!”

I freeze.

“Vanessa, what do you want?”

I pick Alithea and my wand up and walk down the hallway too.

“Oh, Maddison,” Vanessa cries, “how lovely to see you! It’s been years.”

I stand next to George and see her notice Alithea.

“And you’ve got a baby too!” Vanessa cries, “have you met my little George?”

She motions to her left. A little boy is standing there, looking up at us with huge, hazel eyes. For a moment I feel a jolt of shock, but the more I look at him, the more I realise how Fred was right. He doesn’t really resemble Vanessa or George.

“I suppose he’s your step-son,” Vanessa sighs.

“Dada!” Alithea calls. I move her from one hip to the other so she’s between George and I.

“I heard you lost a son recently,” Vanessa comments, trying to look sorrowful, “such a shame. Some women just aren’t up to carrying children.”

I clench my teeth. George’s arm finds its way around my shoulders.

“I suppose little George here could almost be a replacement son,” Vanessa continues, “he could spend half the year here with you and George and half the year with George and I in Manchester.”

George and I exchange an amused glance. Then all five of us jump at a loud crack in the front garden.

“Maddie, I’ve had a thought!” Damien cries, running up the stairs, “you could spend half the year here and half the year in Australia!”

“Well, that’s perfect!” Vanessa exclaims, “done deal!”

“This is incredible,” I mutter to George who nods grimly.

“We’re not separating,” he tells Vanessa and Damien.

“But, George, your son-”

“Maddie, you loved it there-”

“NO!” George and I cry.

They fall silent and glance at each other. And then they look again. Vanessa blushes.

“Hi there,” Damien says smoothly, “I’m Damien.”

“Vanessa,” Vanessa says with a girlish giggle.

“Vanessa,” Damien says as if the word was honey, “that’s beautiful.”

Vanessa giggles and blushes some more. George and I look at each other, disbelievingly.

“So, Vanessa, is that your beautiful boy?” Damien asks, leaning against the house.

“Oh, no, he’s my cousins,” Vanessa says. George’s eyes narrow. I tap his arm and we move back into the house, closing the door behind us.

“Sorry, but that was just weird,” I comment, putting Lith in her chair.

“Tell me about it,” George agrees, “and Vanessa! Using her cousin’s son! The poor kid!”

I shake my head and get myself some salad.

***

“Are they still out there?” I ask as we get ready to go to bed.

“I’ll check,” George says.

A moment later I hear the front door open and George’s voice float up through the open window.

“Will you two get off my porch?”

I laugh as I hear two cracks. George walks back in, shaking his head.

“The world is crazy,” he says. I pull the sheets down and slide in under them.

“This coming from you.”

He grins at me as he snuggles up next to me. I close my eyes and lean them against his chest.

“You okay?” he asks softly, brushing his fingers through my hair.

“Yeah… Still a little nervous about being pregnant though.”

“You’ll be fine,” he murmurs soothingly. I nod into his chest.

“I hope so.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177 3 22
Violet Trelawney became best friends with Fred and George Weasley the moment she met them. She is intelligent, powerful, beautiful, a master of prank...
32.9K 749 32
When Sirius Black escapes from Azkaban, his daughter Aria Black knows her life is about to get much harder. She goes to Hogwarts for her fifth year...
1.8K 5 48
Josephine (Josie) Black, daughter of Sirius Black, is excited to begin her journey at Hogwarts, but nervous about not having any friends. That is unt...
302K 6.1K 35
This is the story of y/n lupin. Twin sister of Remus lupin. Ever since she started at Hogwarts she has had a major crush on James potter. Does sh...