How To NOT Be A Great Assista...

By Crazy4PTX

Scott Hoying...he was the classic bossy rich guy. He owned the best talk show in LA. But his last assistant q... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 2

2K 99 33
By Crazy4PTX

Kevin's P.O.V

"Hey, get away rat!" I stomped my foot to scare away the little rascal that tried to steal my last crumb of dumpster food.

Yes, I said dumpster food. Not much a bum can eat around here. I ate the crumb and decided to get off my butt and walk around the block to stretch my legs. I was tapped on the shoulder, out of nowhere and I jumped and turned around, completely startled.

"Hi there!" A short young man, with a feminine figure stood in front of me, holding a hundred dollar bill.

"H-hi." I stuttered, still shocked from the sudden tap.

"What's you're name?" The man smiled.

"Kevin." I responded.

Usually, anyone in L.A, stopping to talk to a homeless person, would try to "get to know you", before stealing anything you have left. It has never happened to me, but I have seen it happen, a lot.

"That's a nice name! My name is Mitch, Mitch Grassi." The man, who I now know as Mitch, introduced himself.

I don't know why I am actually talking to him, but I feel like I can trust him not to hurt me or steal anything from me.

"Thanks, and your name isn't too bad either." I said and nodded.

"Well Kevin, I was searching for a job when I saw you walking around. I wanted to be nice and give you this." Mitch pushed the hundred dollar bill towards me.

As much as I wanted to snatch the money, run to the nearest store and buy all the food and drinks I can get, I couldn't accept it.

"Thank you, but I really can't take that from you. You need that money anyway." I shook my head and pushed the money away from me.

"No, I don't. Really, take the money, you definitely need it." Mitch said in a cheery voice.

I felt really offended by what he said, but I don't think he meant it in that way.

"Once again, thank you, but I just can't accept the money." I started to walk away, but he caught up to me.

"Wait! Kevin, please just take the money. Matter of fact, I will take you to the closest store and buy you anything you want." Mitch, generously offered.

I sighed. The man just won't leave me alone, until I accept.

"Fine." I faked a smile, but I know somewhere deep inside me, I was wearing a million dollar smile.

"Yay! You can come with me in my car." Mitch started grabbing my dirty hand and pulling towards a white Cadillac ATS 2.0 T.

I was going to stop in my tracks because I have no idea what he plans to do with me in that car, but my gut was telling me to believe he would never do such bad thing. I went along with what my gut was saying and ran with him.

Once we got to his car, I looked at him with a worried face.

"I can't go in your car like this. I'm filthy and I don't want to mess your car up." I said with a low voice.

"Oh, don't worry about it! I can always go to the car wash if anything." He smiled and got in the driver's seat.

I opened the passenger car door and slowly made my way in the seat. I closed the door, and breathed in. The first thing I noticed was that the car smelled like lilac flowers.

"Does it smell that good?" Mitch giggled.

I must have made an embarrassing face while taking in the scent of his car. I mentally face palmed myself.

"Yeah." I chuckled nervously.

"Great!" Mitch started the car and drove off.

Hey, it's Makayda143 , I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Your turn FrecklesDahHorse .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.5K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
134K 4.7K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
530K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
186K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...