Chapter 12

Scott's P.O.V

"Todrick? What's on for today?" I asked my assistant as I walked into my office room and sipping Starbucks coffee.

"Well Mr.Hoying, today you have to take some business calls, you have a meeting with Mitch Grassi, and tonight there is a dinner party for your sister's birthday." Todrick listed off everything.

"Mitch Grassi?" I asked because I don't remember this name.

"Yes, sir. Mitch Grassi spoke to you over the phone last weekend about applying for a job."

"Oh." Is all that I said.

"Mr.Hoying, you have a visitor." My intercom filled the room.

"Let them in." I said while pressing the button and speaking into the microphone.

Todrick left the room, knowing I didn't need him for right now. I fixed up my desk and pulled my black colored fabric chair that rolled into the desk. While I waited for the visitor to come in, I answered some emails.

Then, there was a knock.

"Come in!" I yelled and put my laptop to the side.

A guy very small, had no hair and looked absolutely beautiful, walked into the room.

"Hi, I'm Mitch, Mitch Grassi." Mitch very confidently walked to my desk and put out his hand to shake mine.

"Hi, nice to meet you Mitch." I smiled as I got up and took his hand in mine and shook it firmly.

As soon as we touched, I felt jolts go through my body. So, I let go as soon as I could, without being rude.

We both sat down in our seats and got to business.

"So Mitch, I hear you are applying for a job?" I asked as I got paper and a pen out.

Mitch nodded.

"I currently don't have a job and I felt this company would help me fix that." Mitch truthfully answered.

"Well, do you have a position in mind of what you want to do?" I asked because I needed to know.

"Not really. But my last job, I did work as an accountant for Vetements."

I paused and looked at him really hard.

"Are you serious?" I didn't really believe him.

"Yes, I so very am."

"Do you have your portfolio with you?"

"Sure do. Here." Mitch said as he gave me a folder and I flipped through it.

Indeed he had worked for Vetements. I can see where he got his clothes from. Nice taste.

"That's awesome, Mitch." I gave him back his portfolio.

"Thank you." Mitch smiled from ear to ear.

"The bad news is I don't have any spots open to have an accountant." I said straight forward.

"That's fine. Um, what about an assistant?" Mitch tried to find something that will make him have a job here.

I thought about it. Yes, I know I have Todrick, but I can always fire him and replace him with Mitch. But I'll feel bad.

"Excuse me, but could you please wait outside the door? I have to think this through." I asked politely.

"Of course." Mitch nervously said and walked out the room.

I can't fire Todrick. That's definitely not going to happen. Maybe I can just make him pair up with Candice for make-up and hair department of this company. He did say he loves to do those kind of things, he'll be happy. Then, I can make Mitch my assistant. I just figured it out.

"Mitch, you can come back in!" I yelled.

As he came back in and sat down, I called Todrick over the intercom.

"Todrick Hall, please come to my office. Todrick Hall, please come to my office." I said twice, to make sure he heard me.

Within seconds, Todrick was at the door.

"Yes, Mr.Hoying?"

"Please take a seat."

I explained to Todrick his new position and he actually took it really well. Then, I explained to Mitch he got the job and he would be back here tomorrow for his first day. Todrick can train him for the first two days.

"Thank you, Mr.Hoying." Mitch went to shake my hand again.

"You're welcome, Mitch." I smiled and shook his hand one last time.

I felt the same shocks from the first time we shook hands. I let go, and waved as he walked out my office. Once the door closed, I slumped right back in the chair, confused as in what is happening.

"That has never happened with anyone else." I spoke to myself.

Those shocks and jolts don't make any sense. I waved it off and went on with my day.

Hey! Sorry guys, I may or may not have forgotten about this story because of school life. Sorry, don't hate me.

~Makayda143