The Mafia's Girl

By MB-1992

Scarlett Liksis (Lik-sis), 23, had lived her life from a drug addictive mother, an abandoning father, a siste... More

The Club
The Encounter
Missed Chance
Leo and Mama
Wounded
R Y D E R - Anger Management
His Mark
Quantum Family
Nightmares
Gone and Back
Confession of Mafia
Heartbreaking Rush
Leo's Brotherly Love
Dinner With Allies...And Others
Landon
Tormented Heartbreak
R Y D E R - Confrontation
"I Adore You"
I Love You , Don't Leave Me
Tell Me Something Mafia
His Return
Claiming Right
Past, Present, Dreams
Painful Words
The Mafia's Girl
L I F E
L I F E - T W O
Seven Years Gone. Seven Years Difference
Masked Facade
Home Sweet Home
Together At Last
The Blurred Side of Princess Scarlett
Voices
The Reason Why The Heart Still Beats
Surprise
To Be Strong Only To Hide
The Vow . The Promise
W A R N I N G ! A D U L T C O N T E N T!
Challenge...Failed
Start The Planning
Chilling Out
Love and Affection
Our Wedding Day
The End !

Mad Interuption

50.4K 1.3K 75
By MB-1992

I stood outside of his cell and looked at him through the glass. He looked weak and skinny. Unhealthy. Ryder came up behind me and placed his hands on either side of me as they rested on the ledge. I looked up at him as he stared at AJ. "Dad gave the order to starve him. He found out that AJ was working with Paul to get you back to be with them." I frowned. Ryder turned his head, leaned in and pecked my forehead. "I know." He looked back over to AJ as did I.

"Can I...can I talk to him?" I ask quietly and unsurely. I turned around and stared at him as he stepped closer. "For what?" He asks. Anger starting to show through his handsome greens. I cupped his neck and brought him down for a kiss. He grips the back of my neck and my back to bring me impossibly closer. I backed up, slowly placing pecks on his lips. "I love you," I whispered.

Ryder deeply sighed and lingered a kiss to my head, mumbling against it. "I don't want you in there long." I smiled and nodded. "I have an important meeting to attend so be careful okay?" I nodded again as he gave me a kiss before he left. I took a deep breath and turned to the door. Waiting for the click, I opened the door and entered. AJ opened his eyes and immediately sat up when he saw me. "Scarlett," he breathes.

"Hey AJ," I greeted blandly. He deeply frowned as his shoulders went slack. We stayed in silence as we just kept looking at each other. "I asked for permission to talk to you but it seems I don't even know what to say." My eyes begin to sting as I looked away. AJ's eyes went stern and cold. He leaned back against the brick wall and just stayed silent. I smiled and quietly scoffed. "Mom's living back with Paul along with Samantha." Which was a white lie. AJ's eyes faltered and looked everywhere but me. I took a hesitant step forward. "Did you know Paul also wanted me?" I asked as I took another step closer.

AJ whipped his head to stare at me. I took a few more steps and then kneeled in front of him, crossing my arms over his lap like I've always done when I was little. Anger starting to cloud his eyes. I stared up at him. "He went behind your back to try to get me AJ," I said. "Paul never cared about you." He clenched his jaw as his breathing became heavy. "He used you to get to me." He looked away in anguish. "AJ?"

I sighed. When he didn't answer me, I stood up and was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist. I turned to look at him as his eyes held plea. "Why can't you be with me?" He asks so brokenly. I went back over to him and caressed his face as he gripped my waist. I stared down at him, giving him a sad smile. "We can only be siblings, AJ. Nothing more. I love you only as a brother and see you nothing but a brother. I've always had because it was you who took me away from them and protected me. Because you're also the reason why I'm still alive yet. I'm sorry we can't be like how you want it to be."

I rubbed my thumbs over his cheeks. "You're not how you were before AJ. You've changed. You've become obsessed with me, with your own sister and that's...that's just wrong AJ." I kissed his forehead and then backed away to the door. I waited for it to click and just as the door opened, AJ asks out of desperation. "If I become better, for you, will I be able to stay close? To see you?" I looked back at him and shrugged. "That's not for me to say or negotiate AJ. You'll have to talk to all your brothers about this." Once again his shoulders went slack and he looked away from me like a lost child deep in thought. I exited the room and looked at him again through the glass window.

"He'll be fine," Louie says from behind me. I turn and smiled as he came over and gave me a warm hug. "He's been like that for a few days now. Solitude must be getting to him." I looked to AJ as a ghostly sad smile crossed his face. I saw his eyes start to glaze over before he buried his face in his hands and started rocking himself. He soon feel into silent sobs. "After all he had done to me, I'm hurt to see him like this," I said to Louie while crossing my arms and holding myself. Louie rubbed my arms. "Well, I'm proud of you that you were able to get in the same room as he, Princess. Not a lot of people can do that, more or so just stare at them."

I smiled and went to hug Louie who then rubbed my back. "It'll be fine. It'll take a lot of time for us to trust him again but time is all we have right?" I nodded and pulled back. Louie smiled down at me and then slung his arm around my shoulders and led me out. "Ryder will be coming home late, so I'm taking you home."

After we got home, I put some music on and just relaxed on the bed after changing into some more comfortable clothes. I laid on my side and just thought about everything. From the very beginning to where I'm at now and I started asking myself if I really wanted to live like this. Am I happy and content? Thinking about Ryder, yes, I do want to live like this. With Ryder. I don't think I could live without that possessive idiot. I smiled as the bubbly feeling erupted in my chest and stomach.

Through my thoughts, I eventually fell asleep and woke up to ultimate warmth. I stirred and opened my eyes to have Ryder half naked and on top of me, leaving a trail of hot open kisses down my neck. "Ryder," I whined with a croaked voice as I tried to push him off. He grabs my wrists and leads my hands to the side of his body. "Yes baby love?" He mumbles against my skin. A silent moan escaped when he kisses me behind the ear. "Stop being naughty," I gritted.

Ryder lightly grunted near my ear and then bit into my neck as I whimpered from the pain. "Fuck that was hot," he growls as he does it again on a different spot on my neck. I let out a painful moan. "Ryder that hurts!" He pushed himself off and slammed his lips over mine, kissing me madly like the madman he was. My slight anger vanished. I was getting lifted into my high when his phone goes off. Ryder growls loudly against my lips and angrily pushes himself off the bed.

He goes over to his desk and answers it. "What?" He snapped. Ryder grunts and brushes his hair back, tugging at the ends. "I don't fucking know Nico. It's fucking two o'clock in the fucking morning over here and you're fucking calling me about some dumb ass shit." I stifle a giggle and push myself up into a sitting position. I looked over to the alarm clock to read exactly two twenty six.

I sent a glare to Ryder's back then a lightbulb went off in my pretty little head. I slide myself off the bed as Ryder goes on about how late it was. I go over to stand in front of him and hop onto his desk. All the while he desperately stares at me for the phone call to end. I bit my lip and to his surprise and my shyness, I stripped off my shirt and threw it to the ground beside him, sitting there with nothing but my shorts and bra.

His lusted eyes immediately graze downwards as his head tilts to one side to get a better view. I crossed my leg over the other and leaned back on one hand as the other went to run a trail of goosebumps starting from my leg to my thigh, my stomach to the curve of my chest, slowly over to the strap of my bra. Ryder's eyes moving with every movement I make. I slip the strap off to have one of my jugs almost pop out of its hold.

"I don't have time to talk to him," Ryder growled out as he went and grab my hand that stilled played around my chest area. His eyes held a dangerous warning while I ignored it and continued. I got off my hand and used it to grab his arm to bring him much closer to me, making me separate my legs apart. I craned my head and licked my teeth as slowly and agonizingly seductive as possible. His eyes somehow gotten even darker with my action.

The back of my hand soon grazed down towards his manhood as it pushed against his shorts. He closed his eyes and held back a grunt as I smiled satisfied. "We need to talk, now, Ryder," the man, Nico, said loudly snapping Ryder's eyes open. His eyes dilated and I knew I was in the wrong but I loved it. I quiet my laugh as he looked away in both disappointment and anguish. "Fine," he growled. "I'll be on in a few."

He ended his call and threw his phone beside me and was about to walk away when I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back towards me, finally bursting out in a laugh. "Awe! Don't be mad," I cooed as I guided his arms around me. He clenched his jaw and willingly tightened his hold on me as I brushed my hands up his arm to his shoulders and towards his neck. I then softly scraped my nails up his neck and into his hair as I pulled him much closer. "There's always another time."

Ryder grunted and hungrily kissed me. I held him closer and deepened the kiss, sucking on his tongue and letting it slip from my teeth. "Fuck," he drawled out in a whisper as I smiled and pecked his lips. "I love you Princess, but if you keep torturing me like this I'm going to have to take extreme measures." He pecks my lips and kisses his way down to my bare shoulders as he let out a breathy grunt then properly pulled the strap of my bra back up.

"Can't wait," I playfully said with a laugh as he stopped his movements. I was then lifted up and thrown on the bed as I broke into a fit of giggles. Ryder quickly gets on top of me and tries to shut me up but I broke through it anyways. He deeply sighed and pushed himself up to glare down at me. "How is a man with a desire to fuck your brains out is suppose to turn you on when you're fucking laughing?" He asked sarcastically.

I smirked and pushed us over so I was straddling his waist. My hair flew to one side as I bent down and brushed my nose against his, just barely brushing my lips over his. "Answer: you let her do it." I snapped my eyes up to meet his as I sat up and ran my hands down his body to his striking v-line. Ryder relaxed onto the bed. "Until the phone rings," he sighs and just at that it goes off.

I smiled as he sits up and runs his hands over my thighs to my rump then pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and leaned in to kiss him once more, never eating tired of it. He pecks my lips a few times then wishes me a good night. Ryder gets off the bed and opens up his laptop. I settle myself back into bed and turn my body so I was looking at him. The bright screen illuminated off of his face as he glared and angrily punched in his password. Soon enough, my eyes start to drift shut as I fall into a deep sleep.

Ryder Quantum POV

I waited for my laptop to boot up and as I did, I leaned back against my seat and looked over to my princess who was sleeping peacefully with my pillow close to her chest. Her beautiful brown hair sprawled all over behind her and the blanket covering most of her goddess body. I clenched my jaw and grunted. "Mother fucker," I cursed as I opened up the video chat. "Better be something important."

After a few seconds, Nico comes on with an all serious expression that went away just like that. He pulled on a grin. "Wow, Leo was serious about you." I glared at him through the screen as he chuckled. "Sorry, bro. I just had to find out for myself about this princess of the Quantum family. I really didn't think you'd keep her."

"So you interrupt me when I was with my woman, just to see if she even exists?" I growled out. I clenched my hands tightly as I shot a menace glare to him. Nico nervously smiled. "Maybe?"

I relaxed all my muscles and rolled my shoulders. With a smirk, I gave him a death threat. "I'll be there in a week, Nico and once I get there, I'm going to fucking kill you." I slammed the lid of the laptop down and glared at it. "Mother fucker ruining my chance with my fucking princess and shit. Imma fucking kill the both of them." I stood from my seat and subconsciously looked over her and slowly, my anger started to fade.

She silently moaned and turned over to the side, revealing her whole backside to me. The image of her stripping her shirt off and sitting before me half naked got me needy again. She was so bold. So playful. Such a tease. I shook my head and went into the bathroom to take my shower. I stepped into the cold running water and immediately her god given sex god of a body clouded my mind.

I turned away from the water and grabbed the body wash. I put some in my hand and rubbed it all over myself. I leaned forward with my hand on the stone wall as my other went down to grab my manhood and slowly, I pumped. Thoughts of how she would look as I take her from the front to the sounds she would make when she cums all over my shaft replayed in my head. The slick of the soap against my shaft felt so fucking good and made my imagination run even better. I grunted and I gripped a little tighter and picked up my pace. I closed my eyes and replayed my wet dreams about her, grunting every now and again.

Her moans that resounded from deep within her made me move my hand faster. The way her face had redden from shyness and innocence caught me all in the moment as she would scream my name. Cursing me out for the first time since I've been with her. "Fuck!" I growled as I went even faster until I ejeculated in my hand and against the wall. I grunted loudly as I slowed down my pumps and eventually stopped when I relieved myself completely.

I finished my shower and dried myself off before heading off to the bed. I pulled her in close as she shivered from my touch. Goosebumps rose from her delicate scarred skin making me smile and kiss her head. "I love you, Princess," I whispered in close to her ear as she hummed. My hand gliding down the side of her body and over her stomach. I pulled her in impossibly closer and drifted off to sleep with the love of my life in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 2.6K 143
"It's time to focus on the company and stop doing disasters, as I see no other option, you will marry Nathaniel." Scarlett's father said. "Son I thin...
276K 6.6K 42
A nurses dream; a salary that of a doctor and then some. It only comes with a small price of leading the emergency department in a hospital solely de...
2.8M 56K 132
When two completely separate paths cross by mistake or was it Fate. their meeting may have changed the way their lives plan out forever. Ambitious E...