Girl meets Love

_RomanticDemon tarafından

This is a story about Maya,Farkle,Lucas and Riley,after 10 years. They all finished College and work now. The... Daha Fazla

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15. (Last Chapter)
Epilogue

14.

952 36 12
_RomanticDemon tarafından

A/n: First of all THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 6K READERS ILYSM!!!

Riley's POV.

It had been a week since I kissed him. I kissed Jake. I grabbed his face and pressed my lips onto his. We were like that for a minute, kissing.

I pulled back my lips off his and just looked at his suprised face. His eyes were widened up and I could see that he didn't understand anything. I just made everything awkward between me and Jake. But I just wanted to show Lucas that I don't love him. Even though that I loved him...

I looked at Jake for another second and then shut the door and ran into my room.
"What the hell did you do??" I yelled at myself while looking into the mirror.
"You made everything just worse. EVERTYTHING!" I walked around my room and almost started to cry when I suddenly heard the doorbell ring. I got nervous and almost had a panic attack. I walked slowly towards the door and open it.
A breath of relief when I saw Maya with her bags.

"Oh my god! Maya, it's just you!" I said and started to hug her. She started to laugh and giggle.
"I missed you too, honey."
I helped her with her package and brought them to her room.

"You won't belive what happened yesterday." She said and sat down onto her bed and so did I.
"What?"
"Your uncle asked me out. I told you, I am gonna be your aunt."
I smiled suprised but then I hugged her and congratulated.
"But...I am sure something better happened between you and Lucas, huh?" She smirked and looked at me. I looked down to my hands and glanced at Maya.
"Yeah...but nothing good..."

The next hour I explained her what happened in the time she wasn't there. Everything with teary eyes. After that hour she wanted to go to Lucas and "kick hiss ass out of earth" and wanted also to kill Veronica. It was hard to stop her though.

"I will go and rip his head off." Maya still said after fifteen minutes. I was just sitting on her bed, a pillow in my arms and staring sadly onto my hands. Maya obviously noticed it.
"But after all these things...you still love him?"
I lift up my head and stared at her with teary eyes.
"Yeah..."
"But is there a possibility that you...like this Jake guy?"
I remembered Jake again. The cute positive boy with whom I could have a great friendship but I had ruined it.
" I don't know Maya...Ugh I'm so confused. I just hope that he doesn't start to like me or stuff."
I grabbed the pillow and pushed it onto my face.

After an hour somebody rang the doorbell. Jake.
"Um...Jake...I--"
He cut me off and walked into the livingroom. Maya came out of room and walked to the livingroom too.

"Um...is that Jake?" Maya asked as soon as she saw Jake.
"Yes, it is. You must be Maya. Nice to meet you." he said and pulled his hand to Maya. Maya smiles and shakes it.
"Look Jake...the kiss--"
"Girl, you don't have to explain it to me. I know what's up about your feelings for Lucas." I looked at Maya and she was as suprised as me.
"Um...you do?"
"Duh... Did you thought I wouldn't see those looks while watching the movie or while eating? I'm a love guru. I understand you, honey."
Another reason why Jake was a perfect boy. He just met me a few days ago but already understood me and knew me more than myself. My eyes started to tear again and I walked towards him and hugged that almost seven feet tall boy.

"To be honest, I just saw you as a friend. Also you are not really my type. I like blondes more." I let Jake go and saw him smirking at Maya. She blushed a little but then smiled.
"I'm flattered but I already have a boyfriend."
Jake laughed and looked at me.
"Now go to him and tell that you love him."
Seriously?!
"No."
He and Maya looked surprised at me.

"No?"
"No!"
"What the hell?! Dude what is wrong with you? You love him and you won't tell him? Come on, be the first girl in history who is not afraid to tell her feelings."
"I'm sorry Jake but...no. I had my hard time. He did bad things to me. And now he has to suffer. I won't talk to him for like forever."
He nodded his head and mumbled a little "Uh-huh sure".

After one and a half hour sitting and gossiping , I decided to go out a bit. I needed Fresh air. I went to a shop and found a cute dress. It was a dark red-ish one and it was knee long. It hadn't any arms but lots of pearls and stuff. Long story short, I fell in love with a dress, so I bought it.

When I was again at home, everyone was there. Farkle, Smackle, Maya, Josh and Jake. I was a little concerned. What were they doing? But then I remembered they are my friends and it's also Maya's house so maybe they came for her.

I laid my bag next to the door and the dress too. Maya looked at me quickly and I already knew what she wanted to ask.
"I bought a dress. It's A-MA-ZING"
Maya grinned widely.
"What are you guys doing here?"
"Nothing...um...just sitting here. With beautiful people. I like your friends, Riles." Jake answers and glances to Maya.
Josh didn't really like him, he was jealous about Jake looking the whole time at Maya. It was cute.
"Um..I should go now."
"Um. Yeah, I'm coming with you." Farkle said and winked at Josh who also walked away with them

I was sitting in my room with Maya and Smackle and I hesitated a bit to show them the dress to make them more curious. Then I pulled out the dress and held it in my hands.
"Oh my god. This is beautiful."
Smackle touched it and smiled at me. Then Maya got a message. She looked at her phone, to Smackle, to me and back to her phone. After couple of minutes Maya started to yawn.
"Riley, I'm still kinda tired of the flight. I'm gonna sleep now but could you bring some of cloths into the washing kitchen?"
"Of course I can. Just go to sleep. You can sleep here if you want."
She nods and gets her sleeping position. I kissed her onto her head and went to her room to grab the cloths. Smackle walked back to the livingroom and opened the TV.

I walked down the stairs until I was infront old the washingroom. I saw that someone else was there too. Probably Matt, one of our neighbors.
I got into the room and seconds later someone locked the door. And then of course PANIC.

"Um..hello? I think you locked us by accident. Here are still people. Hello? Open the door!"
I said hitting the door.
"It wasn't an accident for sure."
That voice. Lucas.
I turned around and there he was. Right there a feet away. And I start hitting the door harder.

"I swear whoever you are, if you don't open the door right now I will--"
"-thank us later."
Jake.
"Jake, you are a little piece of...cake."
"Jackson Thomas Smith, you are opening the door now."
Lucas said with an angry voice.
I looked over to him and roll my eyes.

"Not until you lovebirds talk to each other. Um...we're going now ok?"
We? Then I heard Maya, Smackle, Farkle and Josh giggling in the backround. Those....
"Jake! Maya! You guys are not leaving me alone with this human being! Jake? JAKE!?"
Of course they walked away.

Lucas laid his body against the wall.
"Come on. I thought you were as strong as a horse. Kick the door." I said to him crossing my arms.
"Riley, the door is made of fricken metal"
I looked at the door. He was right though.
"Well okay...but don't expect me to talk with you."
I said looking away from him. He started to look at his feet and massaged his head.

After like an half hour Lucas started to look at me.
"You know what? I want to talk to you and you will talk with me." He said loudly and walked a step forward to me.
"Okay let's start talking about how you broke my heart because of bitch you just met."
I wasn't sorry about my language. I even smiled at him.
"Riley It was a misunderstood. I was blind and stupid. I should have believed you..."
"Oh that comes early. Lucas, you broke me... And you didn't even know."
"Look Riley...I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me."
"An apologize doesn't close the wounds, Lucas."
I looked right into his eyes. I hate to confess but I could see how hurt he was. How he hurt he was because he hurt me.

"Riley?"
"What?"
"Do you like Jake?"
"What?!"
"Do you like Jake ?"
"No"
"Then why did you kiss him." He looked at me with an emotionless face.
"I can kiss who I want."
"Why did you kiss him? Do you wanted to hurt me? Do you wanted revenge?"
His eyes were red and slowly filling with tears. What the hell was happening?"
"What?! Lucas what are you saying?"
"Admit it, you just wanted to hurt me. Because I hurt you, you wanted my heart to hurt. Why Riley? Why? Why did you do that to me?"
What was he saying? I was the heartbroken.
"Tell me." He came closer to me and then I realized why he was talking like that. Lucas was drunk.
"Lucas get away from me you are drunk."
"I just drank one or four shots."
I pushed him away but he came closer, closer than before.
He pushed softly my shoulder and looked at me.
"Tell me!" He almost yelled.
"I want to know! Why are you playing with me?"
There was it.

"Shut your fricking mouth Lucas. I am the one who's heart is broken. And guess what? You broke it, Lucas friar. You played with me like a doll. And then I ruined a possible friendship because of you. You blamed me infront of Jake. I was comfortable with him but then little mr. Lucas Friar came with his speech and ruined everything."

I walked closer to him so that he had to take a step backwards.
"Why Lucas? Why did you do it? Tell me! I want to know it! Why are you playing with me?!"
I yelled at him the same he did. But I was also crying.

He looked with teary eyes into mine and grabbed my ankle and pushed it behind me onto my back. Then he pulled my body to his, really close, and our lips were just inches away.

"Because I'm in love with you. And I want you to be just mine."

A/n: This was a fricking rollercoaster. So...Lucas finally said it. Who loves Jake as much as me?
Ok guys...unfortunately the next chapter will be the last...so I hope you enjoyed this chaptwr and I also hope you will enjoy the next love you ( ˘ ³˘)❤

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

45.7K 936 18
It's Senior year, and Riley and her friends, Farkle, Maya and Lucas (her dreamy eyed boyfriend) are trying to make the best of it. But with the retur...
18.9K 485 24
Maya and Riley aren't the most popular people in the school. But Josh, Lucas and Farkle are. These two groups would never meet up, that is until, one...
13.6K 443 28
Maya Hart left New York to live with her father when she was 16.She wanted a fresh start and to get to know Kermitt a bit more. Riley,Farkle and Luca...
39.3K 1.2K 54
A sequel to "Why Him?" It has been almost a year since Maya had Gabriel. Her and Josh have been dating ever since then.