#7 :: Everything I Want.

Autorstwa TashAmorStories

Olivia Has A Boyfriend But Just For How Long? Olivia Has Two Friends That Hate Each Other, But Why? Is It Som... Więcej

Important.
1) Bitter Sweet
2) New Beginnings
3) Where It All Began...
4) Where It All Began... Contd.
5) The Morning After The Night Before.
6) We Meet Again...
7) Valentines Day
8) Who Would Have Thought It?
9) When I'm With Her...
10) Never Mix Friend And Business...
11) My Grand Opening...
12) Meeting My Family
13) What Am I Going To Do?
14) "I Love You..."
15) I Dont Like Thieves...
16) How Could He Lie?
17) Gabby Knows Best.
18) When Reality Hits You...
19) Time To Make That Call
20) He Gon Regret The Day He Crossed Me...
21) Got Something In Store For Him & Her...
22) Maybe, Just Maybe...
23) Betrayal From Both Ends...
24) I Don't Know How He Could Be So Stupid!
25) Pregnant?
26) Yes, I'm Pregnant.
27) Busted!
28) She Still Cares
29) Was She Ever My Friend?
30) This Bitch Gon Suffer...
31) Payback Is A Bitch...
33) Missing.
34) Miracle & King
35) Karma?
36) I Got You.
37) RIP
38) I'm Not ALL Bad
39) Perfect Imperfections.
40) I'm Done...
Prologue.
...

32) Kidnapped.

428 20 10
Autorstwa TashAmorStories

OLIVIA

When I was thrown into the van I thought I was going to die. I had to use my feet to try and support myself anytime they swerved and it made me go flying into the side of the van.

I just prayed my babies would be okay. The whole time I was in the van I just thought why didn't I look to see who it was? Because I was expecting it to be Gabby. Now here I am, being kidnapped.

Once the driving came to a halt and I was dragged out the van I was so scared. I didn't know who these people were and what they wanted from me. I felt them tie me up and then they removed the sack from my head. As I adjusted my eyes to the lighting I didn't recognise the place at all. Of course I wouldn't.

But you see once these bitches took off their masks I went from being scared to being angry as hell.

"So what? Y'all couldn't take me on your own so y'all came together? Not only did y'all come together but y'all kidnap me? Ha ha ha bunch ah bitches that knew pregnant or not I'd fuck y'all up!" I spat.

I was furious!

"For someone who was crying like a bitch earlier you got a lot of mouth now." Brianna said.

"Exactly! So what does that tell you? I don't fear you dumb bitches! Brianna? You're a joke! You brought this all on yourself! You have been the backstabbing bitch! What? Did you think you would get away with it? I would forgive you? No! And you say I made you lose your baby? How? Was you even really pregnant? I doubt it." I said laughing.

Brianna ran up to me and slapped me in my face.

"YES BITCH I WAS!! AND YOU KILLED MY BABY!! WHAT MY BABY EVER DO TO YOU?!" She shouted.

"Oh shut up! If you wasn't such a shit human you would still have yo baby! And then you, Masons side chic! What? You mad I fucked you up? You mad you call Mason Michael because you ain't worthy of his real name? You mad Mason wants me and not you? I swear on everything I love... Y'all better make sure you kill me. Because if I get out of here there will be hell to pay."

"Well you won't be getting out of here. You will die here. But first we will play some games first." Sydney said. She then turned to Brianna. "She kicked the shit out of you, you said... So, it's your turn to kick the shit out of her." She said.

I looked at Brianna. Brianna wasn't much of a fighter. Clearly Sydney didn't know this.

"Well?" Sydney said.

Brianna stayed looking at me. Then she ran towards me and kicked me hard in my stomach. If there was ever a pain I couldn't describe this was it.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!! Fuck!!" I screamed out.

She didn't stop there she was slapping and scratching me in my face. What she does best. She kicked me a few more times but not as hard as the first time.

By the time she stopped my face was bleeding and I was now thinking I needed to stop talking because my babies life were at risk.

"Okay okay, before you kill her. It's my turn..." Was the last thing I heard Sydney say before my eyes closed and I blacked out.

When I woke up I was in excruciating pain. I wanted to cry but my face was throbbing. I could hear Brianna and Sydney talking but due to my eyes being so heavy I couldn't see properly to see where they were.

"We went too far. Look at her. Is she even alive?" I heard Brianna say.

"Yes. She is alive. Her pulse is very weak but she'll live. But that's not what you want so why you acting like it is?" Sydney asked her.

"It wasn't.. But now... Seeing her, seeing what you did... Even if she makes it there's no way her baby will..."

"What I did? YOU started it!" Sydney said interrupting Brianna.

"And YOU finished it! Her face... She's unrecognisable. There is blood all over her face!"

"Look.. You can't just grown a heart halfway through this. YOU called me remember!"

"I know.. But now..."

"But now NOTHING! Even if you bail out on me I'm not done with this bitch. She fucked me up and I ain't done fucking her up! Plus... She stole my man."

"Cmon... Mason ain't ever wanted you! Everyone know it's Olivia he wants."

"Why people keep saying this? Like Olivia is somebody famous!"

"So that's what it is... You're jealous. You ain't over Mason. Admit it!"

"Yes. I. AM!!"

"No! You ain't! You mad that he met Olivia and made her all the things you wanted to be. Well blame ME for that!"

"You?"

"Yeah.. I set Olivia up to get attacked so I could come and save her so she would feel like I was better than her stupid best friend Taylor. But Mason beat me to it! I saw him beat the shit out of the guy so I stayed well clear. I watched him pick her up and put her in his car. From then I guess he fell for her..."

"You.. BITCH!" I managed to say.

I didn't want to aggravate them but I couldn't believe Brianna was behind that! Again Taylor was right. I swore to myself if I made it out here alive that I would fuck Brianna up so bad.

"SHIT!" Brianna said.

"Ha haaaaa!!! Yo bestie is a right nasty piece of work ain't she?!" Sydney mocked.

"I need to go to the hospital" I said to them. I hadn't felt my babies move since Brianna kicked me in my stomach the first time. I was worried.

"You. Ain't. Going. Nowhere." Sydney said to me.

"But my babies... Please. I need to know if they are okay..." I whimpered.

"Babies?" Sydney repeated.

"Yes.. I'm... I'm having twins. Please. You may hate me but my babies don't deserve this."

"JUST LIKE BRIANNAS DIDNT!" Sydney shouted.

"I... Didn't even think I made you lose your baby. I'm sorry." I said to Brianna.

That was the truth. No matter how much I hated her I would hate to lose my babies. So if it was me who caused the death of her baby, whether some may say she deserved it or not. I was genuinely sorry.

"Don't fall for her bullshit Brianna! She's having twins! You know what that means right?" Sydney asks.

"No what?" Brianna asks back.

"We can have one each..."

Was this bitch crazy?

"What?" Brianna said with some confusion.

"Well she ain't going to make it out of here alive... Look at her. Let's take her babies and go!"

"No! Brianna don't listen to her. You ain't like her. You ain't evil.. If you were ever my friend you wouldn't do this..." I said.

"But.. But.. My baby is dead.." She said as she started sobbing.

"And I am truly sorry. But Brianna look at everything YOU have done to me. Slept with Liam under my nose all these years. Got pregnant by him but pretended it was Masons and made me believe it was. You almost had me raped and let's not forget that now you have kidnapped me with this crazy bitch! I'm not saying you losing your baby makes us even but after everything you have done you really gon do more to to hurt me?"

"Who you calling a crazy bitch?" Sydney said hyping up.

I was scared for mine and my babies life yes, but the hatred I had for Sydney would make me say some things that could have me killed. It was taking everything in me to bite my tongue and ignore her.

"Brianna... Please..." Even though I hated her, Brianna is easily swayed. All I had to do was win her over and she would come to her senses. "... Do the RIGHT thing." I said to her.

"I'm.. I'm sorry. This was a mistake. I didn't meant to hurt you. I didn't mean for this to happen. Sydney... This is wrong. I can't do this... I can't." Brianna said as she ran off.

FUCK! Brianna was my last chance. Now she's run off scared. I think now... I might just be in trouble.

"Well.. I can't let you get away free because this here is a very big jail sentence; and I'm far too cute for jail."

"Cute? If I wasn't in so much paid I'd laugh" I said to her.

"Well I'm the one who's laughing. I told you I'd get you back."

"But that's just it.. You didn't get me back. You jumped me with Brianna. You've have me tied up the whole time. When I fucked you up you saw me come at you and you couldn't keep up. That's what fighting is. This here is a coward move. A bitch move."

"You know.. For someone who wants to live you talking a lot of shit!"

"If you was gon kill me you would have. Besides if you gon kill me you gon kill me and ain't shit I can do about it."

"You right." She said as she walked off to pick up something off the floor.

She walked back over smiling.

"What's... What's that...?"

"This? This here is what I'm going to use to kill you and your babies." She said.

I looked at her as she ripped my t-shirt and pierced my stomach with the sharp object.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh" I screamed out.

She didn't care. She wasn't stopping. I started feeling faint. I felt the blood gushing and knew that this was it. I knew that when I closed my eye this time that it was going to be for the last time...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

34.2K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
2.7K 296 63
Can love really win against vengeance? Sometimes our past gets to us. No matter how much we try to hide the truth , it all comes out one way or anoth...
31.6K 507 20
It's the last day before spring vacation. For Unique 17, she has to move again. Her and her mother move to a new town that is so good. Of course, Uni...
333 21 22
Juliet Adams had her world turned upside-down the night her sister died in a tragic hit and run. After fleeing the scene of the accident, Juliet carr...