#7 :: Everything I Want.

TashAmorStories tarafından

Olivia Has A Boyfriend But Just For How Long? Olivia Has Two Friends That Hate Each Other, But Why? Is It Som... Daha Fazla

Important.
1) Bitter Sweet
2) New Beginnings
3) Where It All Began...
4) Where It All Began... Contd.
5) The Morning After The Night Before.
6) We Meet Again...
7) Valentines Day
8) Who Would Have Thought It?
9) When I'm With Her...
10) Never Mix Friend And Business...
11) My Grand Opening...
12) Meeting My Family
13) What Am I Going To Do?
14) "I Love You..."
15) I Dont Like Thieves...
16) How Could He Lie?
17) Gabby Knows Best.
18) When Reality Hits You...
19) Time To Make That Call
20) He Gon Regret The Day He Crossed Me...
21) Got Something In Store For Him & Her...
22) Maybe, Just Maybe...
24) I Don't Know How He Could Be So Stupid!
25) Pregnant?
26) Yes, I'm Pregnant.
27) Busted!
28) She Still Cares
29) Was She Ever My Friend?
30) This Bitch Gon Suffer...
31) Payback Is A Bitch...
32) Kidnapped.
33) Missing.
34) Miracle & King
35) Karma?
36) I Got You.
37) RIP
38) I'm Not ALL Bad
39) Perfect Imperfections.
40) I'm Done...
Prologue.
...

23) Betrayal From Both Ends...

494 21 2
TashAmorStories tarafından

OLIVIA

These past three months I have been so busy! I'm glad though. It's kept me focused. I am a business woman who wants more than just one store. I want my brand to be as famous as brand names like: Chanel, Giorgio Armani, Versace, Christian Dior, Christian Louboutin
Marc Jacobs and many more. In order to do that I need more than one store. I need to have my clothes online, I need a good marketing team behind me. Luckily for me, three months ago I got that.

***Three months ago.***

I sat in the lobby as I waited for the panel to make a decision. I believe I did my best and hoped they would take me and my business on board.

"Miss Jenkins, they're ready for you now." The receptionist said.

I made my way back into the boardroom.

"Sorry for keeping you so long Miss Jenkins we was trying to come to a decision and see exactly how this benefits or not. So; First and foremost well done on having your own store! Not only do you have your own store but it is profiting quite well! That being the case; after looking at your designs and future plans we don't see how that could fit in Lennox Mall. The shop you have now is more urban. Yes you have done formal wear but the ball gowns and tuxedo wear; I don't think it belongs there. However. It belongs somewhere. We believe it belongs in Buckhead..." They said.

I gasped! Buckhead?! They continued.

"... So with that being said, we want to fund your Buckhead store. We want to get it open get it furnished to your discretion so your future designs and plans have a place they can call home. As well as this, we want you get your very own website up and running. Not JUST for online shop but so they are aware of who you are and that you will have two stores with two different vibes. I'm confident with doing all this; by this time next year you're name will be on everyone's lips." One of the women on the board said.

I was so overwhelmed. This is everything I wanted and more! I hadn't realised I was crying until tissue was handed to me.

"I'm sorry. It's all so overwhelming. When your dreams become reality it feels so surreal."

"We understand. This meeting here was to see what you was going to show us and for us to make a decision; not you. We will send everything via email, you can think about it and make sure this is what you want to do." Another woman added.

"Thank you so much! I'll get back to you as soon as!" I said excitedly.

Since then I got back to them and accepted their offer. We have been working really hard to get my new store open in time for my first stores one year anniversary.

As I sat in the doctors surgery I saw a couple sitting down holding hands. They looked so happy, I smiled. I remembered when me and Mason was like that.

It had been three months since I ran out on him. He had tried calling and he had turned up at mine a few times but I never answered. I needed to learn to get over him. I couldn't be with him. It was all too overwhelming.

"Miss Jenkins." I heard my doctor say.

I followed her to her office.

"Hi Olivia. How are you?" My doctor asked.

"I'm okay. Had some really good news today. So can't wait to tell mom and dad."

"That's good to hear. How are Shawn and Kim?" She asked.

"They are good, you know how mom is." I said yawning.

Karen was our family doctor. From I could remember, she has been our doctor.

"Well you came here a few weeks ago talking about being very fatigued. We took the blood tests and ran the urine sample and everything has come back fine. It's most probably the pregnancy that's making you tired..."

"Wait. The what?"

"The.. Pregnancy.. Olivia... You didn't know?"

"Know what? I'm not pregnant!" I said.

"Erm... You very much are. But we can do another test and I have the monitor here so we can do a quick scan." She said.

"Well let's do it. I'm not pregnant! I haven't even been having... Sex."

SHIT! I had sex with Mason a few months ago!

I couldn't be pregnant... No! I gave another urine sample and waited.

"Yup, just as I had expected. You're pregnant Olivia."

This was just my luck! I burst out crying. I couldn't believe this.

"Olivia, what's the matter? Why are you crying?"

I explained everything to Karen. As I said I've known her so long I feel I can talk to her.

"Oh honey. It's not the end of the world. A baby is a blessing."

"I know, I know I just didn't expect it. I'm not ready to be a mom. But I don't believe in abortions."

"Listen. Let's do this scan and see how far gone you are." Karen said.

I nodded and got onto the bed. Karen place the gel on my stomach as I looked at the monitor. Then there it was.. My baby.

"Wait Olivia... Cah you see that?"

"There's.. Two? Oh my god! I'm having twins?!" I asked not sure if I was frightened of excited!

"Yes. Well that's what it look like. We need to get you an official scan. You are about 10 weeks pregnant. But I'll book you an appointment and will let you know."

"Okay thank you. Erm.. Can you not tell my parents or my brothers. I want to wait a bit."

"It's not my place to tell them. Yes I know you all; but it's still doctor-patient confidentiality."

"Right. Of course. Well thank you again." I said as I left.

I decide not to go to my parents but to go to see Mason instead. As the father; despite how I feel he should know. I'm not going to do what the others have done and not tell him or tell him half way through. No.

I wondered if his routine was still the same. If it was then he would be at the Strip club going through the books. I decided to try there if he wasn't there then I would just call him.

As I pulled up I saw his car was there. I sat in my car wondering if this was still a good idea. I wasn't ready to see him yet. But time wouldn't be on my side for much longer.

Come on Liv! Just get out the car and go tell him! I said to myself.

After about five more minutes I finally got out of the car.

"I won't be swayed by his silver tongue, I won't be swayed by his silver tongue..." I said to myself over and over again.

I walked through and made my way to his office where I could hear shouting.

"MAN MISS ME WITH THAT BULL!!" I heard Mason shout.

"ITS NOT BULL MASON!" I heard a familiar voice shout back.

Was that Brianna? I asked myself.

"WE HAVE NEVER SLEPT TOGETHER!! YOU CANT SAY IM THE FATHER OF YO BABY WHEN WE AIN'T FUCKED!" Mason shouts.

I could have sworn baby was mentioned in a room where my best friend and my ex was. Well, I guess it was time to find out.

"What's this?" I said startling them both.

"Oh fuck no!" Mason said.

"Liv..." I cut Brianna by slapping her across the face.

"You pregnant? He the daddy?" I asked her.

"Wait.. Liv..." I slapped her across the face again.

"No wait nothing! It's one thing for him.. He's a man and a doggish one at that. But YOU!! My so called best friend? WHAT WAS YOU THINKING?!"

"I'm sorry..." She said with tears in her eyes.

"What the fuck? It's not true!" Mason jumps in.

"So why she sorry? Why she here saying you are her unborn baby's father?

"Because she's messed up! I didn't sleep with her V!"

"Remember the masquerade event you had? Remember a blonde girl took you to one of the private rooms..." Brianna said.

"I don't remember that night... I was off my face!" Mason said.

"Shame.. I do." She said.

I slapped her across the face again.

"When was this?" I asked.

Mason put his head down.

"WELL!!" I shouted.

"The day before you came round to talk..."

"The day I... Wait... YOU FUCKED HER THEN FUCKED ME THE NEXT DAY!!" I shouted picking up a glass ornament and throwing it after him.

"LIV! Please! I didn't!"

"You can't remember!!"

"I know I know but I wouldn't do that!" Mason says adamantly.

"You know what.. I came here to tell you something but it don't matter. You don't derseve to know!" I said as I left.

I was done with Mason. To sleep with my best friend? And not even know? And as for Brianna... That girl has always had a sly way to her and over the past year I had started to see it. I just never thought she would have done this!

Of all the men to sleep with.. Of all the men to get pregnant by... It was betrayal from both ends and I wouldn't be forgiving neither of them!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

179K 6.8K 32
***COMPLETED*** Sky's home life was a little piece of hell on earth. She often had to fight past the pain, but she always found a way to become stron...
791K 45K 39
#1 Mystery | #1 Thriller | #1 Young Adult Have you ever known someone more than you know yourself? Known them so inside out that you could finish th...
8K 380 35
*** fantasy version.*** No one comes looking for a dead girl, as long as she stays dead. • • • Having finally escaped the vicious hands of the lif...
640 29 23
After the truth comes out, Olivia and Mason part ways. They no longer have a relationship and everything suddenly takes a different turn. Has Mason m...