Fifty Shades Of Justin

By Believeeexoxo

There comes a time in your life when you realize you don’t want to be with anyone else. Even though you’ve be... More

Chapter One- "When It All Began..."
Chapter Two- "I'm Not Loveable..."
Chapter Three- "I Don't Love Anybody..."
Chapter Four- "You Don't Deserve It..."
Chapter Five- "Let Me Explain..."
Chapter Six- "I Promise..."
Chapter Seven- "Today's Gonna Be Special..."
Chapter Eight- "If I Told You..."
Chapter Nine- "I'll Tell You When I'm Ready..."
Chapter Ten- "She's Just An Old Family Friend..."
Chapter Twelve- "What Did I Just Do..."
Chapter Thirteen- "Watch It Fall..."
Chapter Fourteen- "Some Bitch From My Past..."
Chapter Fifteen- "Finally It Was Over..."
Chapter Sixteen- "What The Hell Have I Done... "
Chapter Seventeen- "I Know We Will..."
Chapter Eighteen- "You're Mine..."
Chapter Nineteen- "I'll Protect You..."
Chapter Twenty- "I Made You Dirty?..."
Chapter Twenty One- "I Never Thought I'd Find Him..."
Chapter Twenty Two- "Is That How You Like It?"
Chapter Twenty Three- "Am I Hurting You?"
Chapter Twenty Four- "Losing You..."
Chapter Twenty Five- "Handcuffs..."
Chapter Twenty Six- "Found You..."
Chapter Twenty Seven- "Leave Then..."
Chapter Twenty Eight- "Darkness..."
Chapter Twenty Nine- "Think Again..."
Chapter Thirty- "What's Your Emergency?"
Chapter Thirty One- "I Did This To Her... "
Chapter Thirty Two- "I Needed That..."
Chapter Thirty Three- "I Don't Care..."
Chapter Thirty Four- "Pinky Promise..."
Chapter Thirty Five- "Home..."
Chapter Thirty Six- "I Can Do It Myself..."
Chapter Thirty Seven- "I Was Wrong About You..."
Chapter Thirty Eight- "The Ring..."
Chapter Thirty Nine- "Don't Scream Too Loud..."
Chapter Forty- "The Perfect Moment..."
SEQUEL.

Chapter Eleven- "I Already Took Care Of It..."

97.5K 1.4K 1.2K
By Believeeexoxo

Chapter Eleven

"i Already Took Care Of It..."

Justin’s Point Of View-

                    Fuck. I am the biggest asshole I know.

            I looked down to see Sophia on my chest, her arm wrapped around me. I should’ve just told her about her. She looks so beautiful, so happy. She doesn’t even know what’s going on. I need to tell her, but is now the right time?

            I ran my fingers through my hair and laid back down on the pillow. I don’t know how to tell her or what to say. When I tell her, she’ll never want to see me again. I wish Tiffany never came into my life in the first place. I just met the most perfect girl in the entire world and our whole relationship I’ve practically been lying to her and she had no clue. When she asked what happened on the rocks I should’ve just told her. I shuddered remembering my first time there.

-------- 

            “I don’t know if I’m ready to do this Justin. I haven’t had sex in so long.”

            I looked at Tiffany, her blue eyes sparkling like the calm water behind her. “Baby you’re ready, I can tell.” I had no intentions of loving her. I wanted her bad though because she was fine as hell. Before I could go any further, Tiffany interrupted me.

            “Can we take a picture? I want to remember this day.”

            Seriously? Could she be any more annoying? I faked a smile and nodded as she took out her camera phone. I stuck my tongue out and wrapped my arms around her waist just wanting this to be over and done with. She smiled when she saw how the picture came out and put it back in her satchel.

            I took the opportunity and leaned down to kiss her neck, making her moan softly. She looked around, making sure no one was there, before she slowly stripped herself of her shirt and placed it on the rock. I wanted to make this quick.

            Climbing on top of her, she took my shirt off as I planted kissed down her stomach. I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down revealing her white underwear that made her summer tan stand out. She ran her fingers through my hair as I slipped a finger inside of her and placed my mouth on her sex.

            She threw her head back, tugging at the ends of my hair, as I slipped a second finger inside; she made me so turned on. This was my first date ever I guess you could say. Tiffany played hard to get. I knew she wasn’t a virgin but she took forever to say yes. I had to coax her into going on this “date” with me just so I could get inside her pants, unbelievable.

            My best friend Chaz had dared me to sleep with her when he saw her in the front row of a concert. He didn’t think I could do it. I laughed to myself at the thought as I took off my briefs and let them fall onto the rocks. I had to admit, this was pretty romantic. I’ve never had sex on the beach before but there’s a first for everything right?

            I pushed inside of her, making her cry out. God I guess she really hasn’t had sex in forever. She was so tight. This was going to be quicker than I thought. I pushed in and out of her feeling myself build as she continued pulling at the ends of my hair. I heard her call my name as we both released ourselves and slowly pulled out of her. Take that Chaz, I can get any girl I want to.

            Putting my clothes back on, Tiffany shot me a confusing look. I shrugged and grabbed her chin to kiss her lips. “Thanks babe.” She’d get over it.

            As I began walking away, I heard her start to cry. I froze and wondered if I should turn around and go back to her, console her or something… nah, I’m good.

------- 

            I was the biggest mother fucking asshole. As I held Sophia in my arms I couldn’t even bring myself to accept that fact that I had almost left her like I did Tiffany. If I hadn’t been such a douchebag maybe some things could’ve been different…

-------- 

            It’d been two months since I had seen Tiffany and she had constantly been bothering me trying to get a hold of me. Why can’t the bitch just accept the fact that she got fucked and leave me alone? On the fifth ring I begrudgingly answered.

            “What?” I spat into the phone.

            I heard her start to cry. “Justin…”

            “Tiffany are you seriously still upset over what happened? Get the fuck over it. I made a bet to fuck you and I won. It’s not that big of a deal.” Jesus this girl wanted me so bad. I chuckled at the thought.

            “I’m fucking pregnant you asshole!” I heard her burst into tears.

            What? This can’t be happening.

            I dropped the phone and slowly sunk to my knees. I couldn’t feel any part of my body. What the hell was I going to do? The fame, everything I ever worked for was going to be destroyed by this. What the fuck did I do? I picked up the phone and brought it close to my ear.

            “How the hell are you pregnant?” I gritted my teeth, trying to hold it together.

            “Maybe the fucking condom broke Justin, did you ever think of that?”

            The condom broke? No, no way. I’ve always been careful with that. I’ve always tried to prevent this from happening.

            “Tiffany, shit. What the hell are you going to do? What the hell am I going to do? I can’t be a part of this pregnancy Tiffany, I can’t. I’ve worked too hard for everything in my life. How do I even know it’s mine?”

            I heard her laugh into the phone. “Yeah I thought you’d ask that dumb fucking question that’s why I’m asking for a paternity test so I can show you I’m not a slut and that it’s yours. You’re a fucking asshole.”

            She was such a bitch. I couldn’t stand her. I mean it was probably mine, but before I made any decisions I was going to need proof.

            “Yeah well you’re a fucking bitch and it didn’t take much for you to give it up to me and scream my name so I wouldn’t doubt that you’d do it for someone else. I’ll take the god damn paternity test but I refuse to be a part of this.” I slammed the phone down and angrily got in the car.

-------- 

            Fuck. I can’t even think about the whole situation. Sophia, oh my god Sophia. She was going to hate me forever. I wanted to tell her so bad, I should’ve just told her on the rocks. I wanted to tell her but I couldn’t. I really couldn’t…

-------- 

            “I told you I wasn’t a slut.” I heard Tiffany sneer into the phone as I stared at the papers from the doctors.

            “Shut the fuck up Tiffany you’re annoying as hell. So what are you going to do now? Ruin my career? Release the results?” I paced back and forth, knowing everything around me was going to crumble.

            “Actually, I already took care of it.”

            I froze.

 “What the hell do you mean you already took care of it?”

            “I mean…” she said, “I had an abortion.”

             I felt the anger rise inside of me as tears came into my eyes. “You aborted my child? A child that god wanted to be born? Without even consulting me?” I couldn’t think right now, I felt like I couldn’t breathe.

            “Justin don’t even start. You told me clear as day on the phone that you wanted NO part of this. Do you think I wanted to get an abortion? No, I didn’t. But I can’t raise this kid on my own and you’d obviously be no help. I got the paternity test for a reason. I wanted proof. Listen to me good and closely, if you ever tell anyone about me or what happened or if you ever treat another girl the way you treated me I swear to god the results will be leaked and I’ll tell every media source known to man kind you told me to get an abortion. That means never taking someone to the rocks again, never fucking someone and leaving them, and never taking a girl for granted again. Do you understand?”

            What the fuck? What the fuck is going on? She got an abortion? She actually thinks she can determine how I treat women and how I fuck? She’s insane. Who is this girl?

            “I won’t take someone to the rocks again Tiffany but you can’t tell me how to treat my relationships. That’s just uncalled for. You aborted my child, our child. Now you’re threatening me?” I inhaled and exhaled, trying to calm myself down.

            I heard her start to cry as she tried to talk but couldn’t. “This is just what needs to happen Justin. I don’t want any other girl feeling the way I do right now. Do you understand? I hope you never find love, I hope you never become successful. You did this…you did.”

            I suddenly felt for the first time like a complete asshole. I realized what I had just done. If I hadn’t left, If only I had just stayed and said I’d be a part of this maybe then she would’ve kept her…him… I’d never know. I could sit here and fight all day, I could tell her what a mistake she made, but did I honestly want to make her feel worse?

            “Okay Tiffany, I got it.” My voice cracked as I tried not to let my emotions show.

            “Justin…” she trailed off. “I don’t want to contact you anymore; it’s too hard to talk to you. But just remember what I said. I mean it. I don’t want you to ever treat anyone else like this ever again… I hate you.”

            Before I could say anything more, I heard the phone line go dead.

 --------

            Snapping out of my daydream, my phone started to ring. Shit. I brushed Sophia’s hair as she stirred, trying not to wake her up, and reached over to pick up the phone. Speak of the devil.

“What do you want Tiffany?” I whispered into the phone.

“Just reading a certain newspaper that’s all…” She laughed into the receiver.

Fuck. The article.

“Tiffany it’s not what it looks like I swear.”

“Justin save it. Do you see her face in the picture? She looks terrified. Is this honestly what you do to girls for fun? Just wreck them emotionally and ruin their lives?” I could hear the anger rise in her voice.

“Tiffany her name is Sophia. We’re together; we’ve been together for a while now I promise. I tried to bring her there so I could try to get over what happened. Well, you know what happened.”

I heard silence for a while because she didn’t say anything.

“Did you tell her what happened there?”

“No. Nothing’s coming between us Tiffany, she means a lot to me. This time it’s real.”

            I needed to tell Sophia, If I didn’t she might leave me forever. But I just didn’t feel right telling her right now. There’s no way she’d stay if I did.

            “I still have the results.” She laughed into the phone. “Besides, you don’t deserve a relationship. You’re a no good for nothing piece of shit.”

            I winced at her words and I couldn’t help but wonder if she was right.

            “Tiffany I know you’re mad. I know you always will be but please don’t ruin this for me, please.” I couldn’t hide the desperation in my voice.

            “Justin, you’re so naïve. Maybe you should have thought about that before using every girl you know to just fuck them and leave them. Let me guess, you did that to her too, didn’t you?”

            I remained silent not knowing what to say because I knew she was right.

            “Exactly, that’s what I thought.” She chuckled. “I wonder what she’d do if I told her what happened…”

            I froze and walked into the hallway so Sophia wouldn’t hear, feeling the blood start to boil under my skin.

            “You wouldn’t fucking dare.” I spat into the phone.

            How dare this bitch try to wreck the only good thing that’s ever happened to me? I wasn’t going to allow it.

            “Oh, but I would. In fact, isn’t there an awards ceremony in LA this weekend that you’re supposed to be at?” I could hear her smile through the phone.

            “Well there is, but now that you’re going to be there I’ll be sure not to go. Why the fuck are you concerned anyways?” Who the fuck did this bitch think she was?

            “We’ll see about that Justin,” she laughed. “To be honest, if I can’t have you then nobody can. You don’t deserve a career, and you don’t deserve a loyal girlfriend after how you’ve treated them.”

            “I’ve changed Tiffany. You’ll never have me so just accept it. Sophia is the only girl I want and I’m the only guy she wants. You were a one night stand, she was something more.”

            I heard her breathe into the phone, not saying anything.

            “Oh Justin,” she chuckled. “You’ll regret you ever said that.” And with a click of a button she was gone.

            I needed to tell Sophia but I couldn’t. What if she left me? What if she never loved me again? I wouldn’t be able to live without her. It seemed so easy to tell her but if I told her Tiffany would tell every media source known to mankind. But either way she was going to find out.

            “FUCK!” I slammed my fist against the wall. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 12.2K 32
"He's a troubled kid." "Stay away from him." "He's dangerous." I knew all these things, but I refused to accept these facts. I knew I could be hurt...
31.8K 1.3K 10
hi, lovelies! Welcome to my Poly Imagines book for different kpop idols! This book is NOT for member x member of certain groups such as Lisa x Jisoo...
17.7K 1K 10
ᝰ ⎯ " this was your present? " 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 y/n falls for her best friend's brother, haitani ran, oblivious to the feelings of her best friend, ha...
16K 421 7
This takes place after Fire Across the Galaxy, what if Ahsoka wasn't Fulcrum, and she was still 14. What if she was the last Togruta? In this story A...