Paint You Wings (All Time Low)

By smilingateverythingx

Jasey Rae has never been delt a good hand in life, so when she gets the chance to become All Time Low's Guita... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Sequel!

Chapter 25

3.9K 82 21
By smilingateverythingx

*Jasey p.o.v*

Today was the start of the UK tour. All Time Low, Pierce The Veil, You Me At Six and Tonight Alive. To say I was pretty exited would have been an understatement. After weeks of not seeing the rest of the ATL band and the crew everyday was a definitely a change. I hadn't even seen the PTV guys in a while, well minus Vic, with the collaboration with him and All Time Low he'd been around a few times. I was excited to see the guys from YMAS again, with not being as close to them, we hadn't really talked since Warped ended. Tonight Alive, I had never met them before but I was very fond of their music, with Jenna being on tour, it would be nice to have another girl around. Aby was meant to return home a few days ago but took a detour to visit her family, resulting in me staying with Alex for longer.

Alex knocked at his parents door, the house I was now familiar with having been here numerous of times since returning from tour. Peyton jumped up, his front two paws scraping against the door. Baz doing the same but also letting out a high pitched bark. The door opened revealing Isobel. She was still in her pyjamas, as it was still only 7:45a.m. Alex unclipped the lead from Payton's collar, letting the dog run into the house, with Sebastian trying to follow but failing as his lead was tightly wrapped around my fingers. Alex unclipped Sebastian's, the small dog running after Peyton.

"We'd love to stay, but we're kind of running late already." Alex chuckled, lifting the sleeve on his new Glamour Kills jacket to reveal the time on his watch. 

"That's a shame, have fun you two." Isobel smiled warmly, reaching out to hug Alex, then me. 

-

I grabbed the last of our suitcases (which happened to be Alex's) and pulled it out of the bedroom. I started pulling it down the stairs, earning a loud bang with every step it hit.

"Wooow I got it." 

"I can do it" I groaned playfully. Alex chuckled and held his hands up defensively from his position at the bottom of the stairs. As I reached the last few steps I pulled it a little too fast than I should of, the bottom of the large case catching the back of my ankle causing me to trip on the step. I clamped my eyes shut and waited for the impact of hitting the hard floor. But it never came. I didn't even have to open my eyes to know what had happened.

"I thought you could do it?" Alex mocked; I opened my eyes to see him smirking down at me. I laughed and softly smacked his chest with my hand. "I'm like your personal batman, saving the damsel in distress" He grinned. I giggled at his comment, curling my hand around the back of his neck and pulled his face closer to mine. 

"Well, thank you batman." I breathed out, his lips pressing against mine.

"No problem, Wendy." He laughed, kissing my cheek.

"Wendy?" I asked. He laughed and picked up the suitcase that had fallen and added it to out pile of luggage by the door. 

"Yes, Wendy. You know, like peter pan's Wendy" He grinned like a mad man; he pulled me into him and sat on the couch. Making me straddle him in a totally innocent way. "I know I sound crazy, don’t you see what you do to me?" 

"You can't quote your own song!" I giggled, poking him lightly on the chest. "But, Wendy? I like it" I smiled, the single dimple in my right cheek prominent, Alex’s finger pressed against the small simple. "Wendy and batman, what an odd combination" I laughed and kissed his nose.

"We're an odd couple" He mused.

-

"LET'S GO FUCKERS!" The lanky Lebanese boy shouted as he let himself in. 

"Alex, come on!" I yelled, he ran down the stairs with his hands holding something behind his back and headed straight towards our pile of bags. 

"What'ya got there?" Jack asked, Alex pulled my small make up bag from behind his bag and opened it at an angle, only showing Jack the contents. Jack let out a loud laugh. "That's brilliant! But she’s going to kill you" He shook with laughed, winking at me.

"What have you done?" I quirked an eyebrow and started running after him, only he ran away from me so we circled the luggage while I yelled profanities at him, his only response was laughter. Alex knocked one of the bags with his hand, pushing it off of the pile of luggage and onto the floor before me. It took me a second to realise that it was in front of me, but by that time it was too late. My foot caught on the bag, sending me flying forward, my jaw hitting the floor. I groaned as pain spread through my face.

“Shit, Jasey.” Alex panicked. He picked me up bridal style and placed me on the sofa and crouched down next to me. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have knocked that bag.”

“Alex, it’s okay.” I chuckled. Instantly regretting it as the pain intensified.

“I know you’re in pain Jas, and Alex you’re an ass, but we need to get going.” Jack said awkwardly.

I grabbed a few smaller bags from the pile, Alex and Jack picking up the larger cases and took them though the door to the large van that was parked outside. Matt got out and helped the guys with the bag. Alex ran back into the house for a few moments, returning with an ice pack. He locked the door and approached me, pressing the ice pack to the right side of my face. 

"It's all red and swollen" He said. "I'm sorry, I’m so stupid." He said apologetically.

"Stop saying sorry, I’m fine." I smiled, kissing his cheek then getting into the back of the van next to Zack.

-

We arrived at the airport quite quickly, not to mention when Zack noticed I had an ice pack on my face, everyone decided to pin their gaze on me waiting for an explanation.

We all sat in the around waiting for the gate to open. Alex and I were on the floor, Alex sitting with his back resting against the chair that Jack had fallen asleep in, and I lying on the floor with my head in his lap. His fingers run though my hair, his other hand entwined with mine. 

"I love you Wendy" He murmured, bending forward and kissing my forehead. 

"I love you too Batman" I grinned, getting up and sitting on his lap, kissing him softly.

"Alright love birds, break it up, it's time to go." Matt smirked. He shook Jack awake and we headed through gate, up the small corridor and out to the plane. Matt handed each of us a ticket, and walked to the front of the group and led us onto the plane. 

I scanned my ticket for the isle and seat number. I found it and stretched up to put my bag in the overhead compartment. I sat down on the seat in the middle as a guy who didn’t look that much older than me already occupied the seat nearest to the window.

"Hey there" He smiled, his strong British accent present in his voice.

"Hey" I smiled sheepishly.

"I'm Jake" He held his hand out and i shook it.

"Jasey." I stated kindly.

"You're American" He observed and I nodded. "Visiting the UK I’m guessing?"

"My boyfriend's band is actually touring there, I’m their guitar tech" He nodded and we made small talk.

"Yes! I'm sitting by Jasey!" Alex yelled, interrupting us. "Hey babe" He smiled and pecked my lips then put his bags in the compartment above our heads. "Who's this?" He said, gesturing to Jake.

“I’m Jake.” He smiled.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Alex” He replied, shaking his hand. Jake placed his earphones in and Alex started talking to me before he passed out, his head on my shoulder.

“I knew I recognised him from somewhere.” Jake laughed, holding up his phone to reveal All Time Low’s song Lost In Stereo.

“You’re a fan?”

“Kind of, my roommate listens to them so I kind of know some of their songs” I nodded.

“Is your roommate going to the concert?” I asked, he shook his head and frowned.

“I tried getting him tickets for his birthday, but they sold out.” He genuinely looked gutted, I felt kind of sorry for him.

“Give me your number, I’ll try and sort something out and I’ll let you know. I can’t promise anything though”

He grinned and wrote his number down in my phone.

-

Alex slept through the flight, until we only had about half an hour left. We said goodbye to Jake when we got off before him and headed to collect our bags. At the door of the airport, there were two tour busses. Both smaller than the original ATL tour bus, but still pretty big.

"Right, You Me At Six are obviously already here, Tonight Alive arrived a while ago, by my assumption they should be nearly or already at the venue. The Pierce The Veil guys' plane was delayed, they should be here in the next few hours. Please, don't ruin this bus; it's obviously not ours and any damage you guys are paying for it. Alex and Jasey are sharing a bunk, everyone else gets their own bunk. Also, for the love of god, no sex on the bus!" He warned, narrowing his eyes at Alex and I.

Alex let out a loud groan. "Really?! Flyzik you're going to kill me!" 

I laughed and nudged him with my elbow; he smirked and put an arm around my shoulder.

"Well, I should be fine, but Jasey, she's a sex animal, I don’t know how she's going to feel about this" He said, looking almost concerned but obviously trying to conceal a smirk, I gasped and hit him not so lightly over the back of the head. My cheeks quickly growing red. "Look! She's getting angry about it already. Now, now Jas, you'll have to control yourself for a while okay?" He spoke. My cheeks grew even redder, if that was possible. Everyone chuckled and I pouted.

"Fuck off!" I spat playfully. "I really hate you sometimes" I muttered and walked around everyone so I was stood at the other side of the group.

"Don't worry Jas, we all know its Alex who can't keep it in his pants!" Jack hollered, earning a grunt from Alex and a roar of laughter from everyone else.

"Whatever." Alex grumbled, he walked around everyone and stood behind me, his chin on my shoulder, wrapping his arms around my waist, his warm hands holding my cold ones above my stomach. We talked for a while as we waited for the driver of the bus. He walked in, a strong smell of tobacco surrounding us as he got nearer. Matt introduced him as George. He was middle aged, tall with short, dirty blonde hair. He wore a rather tatty looking leather jacket, worn jeans and a plain white shirt underneath the jacket. A trail of tattoos up the left side of his neck and some poking out of the sleeve of his jacket. He gave me a shudder some smirk, giving me the creeps. I think Alex noticed too as his posture stiffened and he took my hand and led me out to the bus. When we got put our cases at the back, I yawned and Alex suggested we sleep for a while. I obviously agreed because we'd woken at 5 o'clock this morning to do last minute things before leaving. I slid my jeans off and pulled my top over my head and Alex doing the same. I took his top and put it over my head, the hem falling to mid-thigh. I got under the covers, Alex doing the same and wrapping his arms around me.

We woke a few hours later to chatter coming from the front of the bus. I looked at Alex to see him already looking at me. Before I could speak he showered my face in kisses, I pulled away when he got closer to my mouth. 

"I want a kiss!" He pouted and I climbed over him and got out of the bunk. Before I knew it he was running after me, demanding a kiss. I ran through the doors and into the lounge where I was greeted by the ATL crew and 5 other faces. I stopped suddenly, Alex running into the back of me sending me crashing to the ground.

"Second time today you've caused me to fall to the floor." I grumbled.

"Oh fuck, not again. I'm sorry babe, here" He bent down and helped me up. Kissing my jaw where it was now bruised from this morning's incident. Someone behind us cleared their throat and our heads whipped around to see the guys from YMAS sitting there. I smiled before I caught glimpse of Dan and Max's eyes glued onto my bottom half. I looked down to see the top had raised a little revealing my underwear. My cheeks burned as I realised Alex was also still in just his boxers. 

"We'll be right back." I smiled and pulled Alex through the bunks to change. We changed into the clothes we changed out of earlier. Then Alex left to take a call from which I’m guessing is Lisa as she calls all the time. Morning or night Lisa is ringing and Alex is too damn nice to tell her to fuck off, which he kind of can't since she's pregnant with his child but, oh well. 

I greeted Josh, Chris, Matt, Max and Dan and sat outside the bus with a book. I smiled at the cover. A Fault In Our Stars. I'd started this book recently and I love it. I turned the page to reveal chapter 21 when the driver walked across the car park, cigarette in hand. He stood next to me, dropping the death stick on the floor, crushing it with his shoe. 

"Jasey, right?" He smirked. I looked up and nodded. "Father, Henry?" I froze. He laughed at my sudden action. "He was a good friend of mine, until he went to jail that is" He spat. I got up and started to walk away only to be pulled back. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me into him. His other hand reaching up and tightening around my neck, an estranged cry coming from the back of my throat, my book and phone falling to the floor. He dragged me from the buses and into the alley behind the venue, the large garbage bin secluded the spot he threw me in. 

"Make a sound and I fucking kill you" He threatened. He pinned me to the floor, one hand clamped over my mouth the other groping me. "You know, he told me to wait, befriend you first then do what I wanted. But I can't help myself." He chuckled. His hand fumbling with my jeans. 

"Please, don't" I cried, trying to wriggle from his touch. 

"What did I tell you? Shut up" He growled and yanked my bottoms down.For what felt like hours I cried and cried. When he was done he laughed at me. "Tell anyone about this, you, your little boyfriend and that stupid band are dead. You hear me?!" He yelled and kicke me in the gut and walked off. I curled up in a ball and kept crying. What had I done to deserve this? 

A/N: mehhh i hope this chapter was okay! i'm updating earlier than i had planned bc im away for a few days (going to see BMTH + PTV in concert on the 8th, wooooop) how about 50 reads+3/4 votes again? :3 thank you loveliess! 

plus, my friend Ana has a new fanfic (also an Alex one) you should check it out!!  http://www.wattpad.com/story/8861042-i%27m-still-into-you-an-all-time-low-fanfic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.5K 32
This is cliche because I fancy my brother's best friend Jack Barakat and it so happens that he's single, hot but I can't go out with him because of m...
29.3K 402 43
Valerie finds out she's actually Zack Merrick's little sister and she gets to tour with his band. And she gets quite close with her favorite band mem...
4.7K 67 12
It's Jen and the guys in All Time Low's Senior year, and a lot seems to be going on! The All Time Low are starting to gain more and more fans and rec...
51.5K 1.5K 18
Carly Holmes is a 16 year old girl and only cares about her studying to get good grades to hopefully get into a good school and pursue her career in...