Love Can Be Very Purdy (An As...

By RaisedByWuuves

FIRST BOOK IN THE "Love Can Be Very Purdy" SERIES Desiree Pitts is the little sister of Jake Pitts. She grew... More

Chapter 1: Meet Desiree
Hangout at Ashley's
Chapter 3:Please Say Yes
Chapter 4:The Date
Chapter 5:Jake?
Don't Freak Out Ashley But...
ASHLEY?!?!?
Chapter 8:Could It Really Be You...
Chapter 9:Ultrasound
Chapter 10: A Name For The Baby
Chapter 11:Baby Shower
Chapter 12:Grim News
Chapter 13:Grim News To Tell
Chapter 14:Idea
Chapter 15:Trying
Chapter 16:Pregnant?
Chapter 17:PREGNANT!!!
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19: CC?
Chapter 20:GET ASHLEY HERE! NOW!
Chapter 21: Adjusting To Life With The Baby
Chapter 23: Wedding Plans
Chapter 24: Location Searching
Chapter 25:Finishing Plans
Chapter 26:Maria Gonna Get Baptized?
Chapter 27:Maria's 1st Birthday
Chapter 28: Maria's Baptisim
Chapter 29: Wedding Jitters
Chapter 30:Day Out
Chapter 31: Honeymoon
Chapter 32: Anniversary
Chapter 33: Interview
Chapter 34: Birthday Suprise
Chapter 35: HOW COULD YOU?!
Chapter 36: WHO ARE YOU!
Chapter 37: I'm Sorry,Take Me Back?
Chapter 38: Can I?
Chapter 39: LET IT BE OVER SOON!!
Chapter 40: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Chapter 41: Concert
Chapter 42: BREATHE JAKE BREATHE
Chapter 43: Jake's Secret
Chapter 44: Jake's Wedding
Chapter 45: Babysitting Adventures
Chapter 46: Valentines Day
Chapter 47: Tour
Chapter 48: Concert and Interview
Chapter 49: Sick
Chapter 50: Better
Chapter 51: Baby!
Chapter 52: Ashley Babysits
Chapter 53: Reunion
Chapter 54: Court
Chapter 55: Life
Chapter 56: Help!
Chapter 57:Introduction Concert
Chapter 58: Storm
Chapter 59: Happy Father's Day
Chapter 60: The End
Sequel

Chapter 22: Shopping with Sammi!!

9.4K 153 20
By RaisedByWuuves

I was upstairs with Maria when I heard a knock on the door.

I rushed downstairs with Maria in my arms to open the door.

When I opened the door I saw Sammi.

"Hey is Ash home" She asked looking around.

"Yea, he's working on some new music for the band" I said bouncing Maria in my arms.

"Well, i was wondering if he could watch Maria so me and you can go wedding dress shopping" She said, her eyes getting wide and happy.

"Let me check" I said to her. "Come in, have a seat" I said before I rushed down to the basement.

I knocked on the door and Ash didn't answer.

He must have his amp up real loud cause I can hear it through the door.

I opened up the door to see Ash, focusing on his bass and balls of crumpled paper everywhere.

"Ash, Ash, ASH" I yelled and he heard me the 3rd time.

"Oh hey Des, what's up" He asked me, putting down his bass and walking towards me and giving me and Maria a kiss.

"Sammi came over and wanted to know if you could watch Maria while she takes me shopping for wedding dresses" I said, hoping he would agree.

"Alright"

"Just make sure you watch her and don't go in a different room or play ok?" I said walking up the basement stairs with Ash following me.

"Got it babe" he said and then we got back up to the house.

I saw Sammi sitting on the couch.

"Alright, let me get ready and we can go" I said to Sammi while I handed Maria to Ash.

Once he had Maria I rushed up the stairs and looked through my closet.

I put on some dark blue skinny jeans and a black, tight shirt. I put on some black boots and threw my long, dark hair into a ponytail. I decided to put some black eyeliner on my waterline and some mascara on.

I walked down the stairs to find them both standing by the door.

"Alright Sammi I'm ready" I said grabbing my black leatheer jacket and my black BVB purse.

"Alright then" She said heading to her car in the driveway.

"Bye Maria" I said kissing her head.

"Bye Ash" I said giving him a peck on the lips then running to her car.

When Sammi parked I saw we were at David's Bridal.

Her and I walked in and we just sat.

She pulled out a piece of paper and told me to pick my flower girl, maid of honor and bridesmaid(s)

Flower Girl: Maria Purdy

Bridesmaid(s): Tiffani, Kenzie, Jade, Aurora

Maid of Honor: Sammi Doll

I had been talking to Ash about this the other day and we decided on our colors and location.

*FLASHBACK*

"So, Ash, I have been thinking about the wedding" I said, plopping next to him on the couch.

"Ok" He said, turning to face me.

"What do you think about the colors being black. All dresses are black. Then we have a beach wedding."

"Sounds awesome"

"Yea, and I was thinking about having a black veil as well" His eyes went huge with excitement.

"HELL YEA!" He said.

"So, you like my idea?"

"HELL TO THE YES" He siad excited.

"Alright, thanks" I said giving him a peck on the lips then going to make sure Maria was ok.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Hi, how can I help you"

"Umm I need dresses for my wedding" I said to the helper.

"Ok, my name is Claire and I will be helping you, do you have anything in mind."

"Actually yes I do"

"Alright, well follow me and we can talk about it." She said heading to the collection of dresses.

I will be so sad if they don't have any black dresses.

"So, what style were you looking for"

"Well, I was wondering if you guys have any black dresses"

"Oh yea" She said going to a small column with black dresses.

There was about 10 black dresses in total.

"Ok, so take a look at these and then see which ones you want to try on."

I saw one that immadentley caught my eye.

It was strapless and had a really tight top part. The bottom part of the dress was not really big. It came out a little like about a foot. It had some crystals coming from the bottom of the dress.On the bottom it had a satin ribbon about 6 inches wide. It had black satin ruffels on the front. It had crystals all around the front and so I decided to try it on. It was satin and a midnight black.

"I would like to try this one on" I said pointing to it.

"Ok what size are you"

"A 2"

"Alright then" She said going to the back room and coming out with the dress.

I tried it on and I liked how it looked on me. I twirled around a little bit and liked it very well.

"I like this one" I said still twirling.

"Alright, lets have you change out of it and we'll keep it at the front." Claire said.

I gave her the dress and waited for her to get back.

I choose some black 2 inch heels that were strappy.

I also picked out my veil and it was black and had a little black flower on it with a diamond in the middle of it.

We then picked out a dress for Sammi.

We found a strapless dress that was straight and black and satin. It had ruffels on the end and the front was covered in crystals.

By that time all my bridesmaids had gotten here.

We picked the same dress for all the bridesmaids.

It was just a straight, strapless, black dress and it had a satin ribbon on the bottom that was about 6 inches wide. It had a diamond in the middle on the top.

I then picked out a dress for Maria. Someone would probaly help her down the asile.

Her dress was a really small cute black dress. It had black flower lace all over it. It came out a little bit and was going to look really cute on her.

We payed for everything and headed home.

Sammi kept all my stuff at her place except for Maria's dress.

I walked in with Maria's dress in hand.

"ASH IM HOME" I yelled and he ran down the stairs and gave me a huge hug.

When I managed to break free from his grip his hair was a mess and he looked like he was about to go crazy.

"Woah Ash, what happend" I said putting my stuff down and smoothing his hair.

"How do you take care of Maria without going crazy" He asked really stunned.

"Probaly a built in mother instinct. You'll get used to it. Anyways, I got a dress for Maria because she is going to be the flower girl." I said holding up the bag.

"I wanna see it" Ash whined.

"Not until you see it on her" I said running upstairs and closing the door.

I dressed Maria in it and then brought her downstairs.

"Here she is" I said to Ash while I set her on the couch.

"Oh my gosh Des, that looks really cute on her" Ash said staring at her. "You picked out a good dress."

"Thanks" I said.

"So" I said sitting next to Ash on the couch. "Have you picked your best man yet" I asked him.

"I was thinking about Jake since he's your brother" He said.

"Oh, that makes sense" I said.

"Do you have any possible dates in mind" He asked me.

"What day is it"

"January 31"

"I think it should be in September sometime."

"Ok, were getting off to a good start" Ash said.

"Well, I'm going to change Maria back" I said heading up the stairs.

"LOVE YOU" Ash said spreading out on the couch, exausted.

"LOVE YA TO ASH" I called from the top of the stairs.

I can't wait till all this wedding stress is over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 1.3K 28
Lindsay is a 18 year old girl who has left her hometown to live with her brother Jake in L.A California,while there she meets his band mates,they are...
33.2K 762 36
Being the male-maid/assistant for the touring BVB was never going to be simple. The main problem is, there's only one Lukass Kendrix and there's five...
65.3K 2.5K 23
When Victoria Paige Pierce goes to a BVB concert and ends up beaten and raped she waits for the angels to just come and take her. She wakes up with f...
5.9K 47 35
Meet Jayden Purdy, yes, Purdy. She is the only one, besides her adopted parents, who knows that her older brother is Ashley Purdy from the rock band...