My Shadow

By Inflam3s

...I see beauty in everything you do Kimberly Grant... Kimberly was a 18 year old girl, she loves art and se... More

Trailer ♥ MY Shadow
1. Art Piece
II. Screwed
III. Him
IV. Follow You
V. His Monster....
VI. LIGHTS
VII. In This Moment
IX.Breath
X. Exhale
XI. Never Too Late
XII. WAR
XIII.New Students
XIV.Cut
XV.Insane
XVI.Plan
XVII.End of Prom Night
XVIII. Watch
XIX. Insanity
XX. Clarity
XXI. Cover
XXII.Make this Clear
XXIII. Sit in Front
XXIV. Tag, You're It
XXV. Blank
XXVI. Core
XXVII. Turn Around
XXVIII. We're Not Over
XXIX. Bad Habit
XXX. It's Not Suicide

VIII. Say Goodbye

7.6K 274 46
By Inflam3s

"Here I stand, helpless and left for dead.

Close your eyes, so many days go by.
Easy to find what's wrong, harder to find what's right.

I believe in you, I can show you that I can see right through all your empty lies.

I won't stay long, in this world so wrong.

Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight.
Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight

Trembling, crawling across my skin.
Feeling your cold dead eyes, stealing the life of mine. "

Danny Pov

Good morning world. The sun out as I breathe the air and got out of bed. Time to start this day. I got out of bed and went to shower and my morning routine. I wore all black today and fix my hair back. I was going to stop and get something from the kitchen, but I just remember I have a two hours drive. I grab my car keys and close the door behind me. I went to start my car and start the engine. I'll just stop at a coffee shop and get a coffee. I drove to the nearest coffee shop, near the highway. I went in and it was full. Like it was only 8 am, then I remember that it a business hour. People are going to work.

It was my turn to order and the woman looks at me with her blue hair. She was cute and she smiles at me and asks for my order. "May I have a black coffee please." She nodded and told me "That would be $5.67." I gave her the money and smile back at her and walked out of the place. People are looking at me leaving out. I don't see why they're looking at me though.

Time to get down to business. I was feeling great, I felt like me again. Good night sleep, help a little. Yesterday was history to me, just a little bit. Dear Kimberly, I haven't missed you yet dear. Time to start this engine and drive. I was on the highway for a long time an hour pass and I started to see trees and a lot too. This is just great. The thought got me so excited. I turn a street and the trees cover the road with shadows, it was dark while the sun was still out. I drove until I got to a four-way and turn left. The roads got narrow and started to get close to the edge. One wrong move and you be tipping over the edge.

I turn on my radio, I have another hour to go. The song wasn't helping me at all. It just makes my inside crazier. The animal I have become......

"So what if you can see the darkest side of me?

No one would ever change this animal I have become
And help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal "

The song spoke of truth, I can't control my monster, it's me. People say it's not me, but you can't tame your monster, it already took control. The roads turn into dirt roads, I was almost there. An hour pass and I was finally there. It was a dark factory. I got out my car and put my gun to my side. Time to get down. I walk and slid the door and close it back. I went to the way back and no one in here. They must are on their way back. I took out a smoke and light it up while I wait for them to arrive.

I hope they don't take long, the longer I wait the more painful there would be. I look down at my watch and time was just passing by. Where are these F**kers? They need to know I have no patience for these things. I started to hear a car park in the front. "Who the f**king car is this?" One of them ask. I started to see the door slid open, there standing was three men. They look at me and look up back at them with a smirk on my face. This is going to be fun.

I stood up off the table and light out my smoke. "WHO the F**k is you?" One pointed a gun towards me. I laughed and walked closer to them. "Take one more step and I'll blow your brains out." I rolled my eyes and walk closer. He shoots and misses. What a terrible aim, I shook my head and laughed. He shoots again and misses again. I was now facing to face with him. I put my left hand and grab him by the neck and left him up off the ground. The other men pointed a gun at me. I smiled at the moment and took a deep breathe in and crack this guy's neck in two and kicked him so hard you can hear his skin tear. The blood was bright red and there lay the body in front of me. I turn both ways, at the sight of the two men pointed their guns at me. I put my head down and close my eyes. "Let's dance with the Devil," I said. I got my head back up and kicked the one on the right and hold the one on the left. I took my gun and shoot the one on the right in the eyes and neck.

I look at the one in front of me. He was trembling and stepping back. I wonder where he was going to go. I grab his hand and put my hand onto his and I started to spin around and laugh out loud. He doesn't look me in the eye, good idea. "Say Goodbye, as you will be dancing with the Devil tonight." I cut open his throat while still dancing with him. Blood was pouring over me. This is fun. Blood was everywhere. I try not to make it catch my face. I dropped the body and headed towards my car. Bang! A crowd of people was shooting at me. I looked at my car and they shoot my tires and my lights. I was stuck here. I hide behind my car and started to get up and shot. I shoot two men and a few more to go. This wasn't a fair fight. "He over there." I heard one while he looking at me calling his men over. I shot the guy and got up and run. The men chase after and followed mine in a dark alley. There was no dead end, it was just cornered to turn. I turn each one and everyone had a group of men there. They knew I would come.

I ran towards a crowd of men and they started to shot to me, I dodge all the bullets and slid between one of the men legs. I got up and ran for the opening to go in the woods. They turn and chase after me. Once I got outside, there is a 1960s red car was Chase. "Where did you come from?" I asked heavy breathing from the running.

"Get in!! Danny!!" I ran towards the car and jumped in. I didn't even open the door, the roof was down. Chase press on the gas and off we go. I looked behind us and the men were out of breath. They started to shot at the car, by they were too far to hit. I laughed and realized I almost died. That was nothing new to me, so I wasn't shock or was freaking out. We were still driving fast through the woods.

The wind blows through my hair and I took in the fresh air. I got back int he car. "How did they know I was there?"

Chase still looking where he going, "I really don't know. I heard someone that a group of guys was going there when I was in the bar. I grab my stuff and was out. When I got in my car and I see the men was started to go pack their stuff."

"Wow, that was close. They ruining my f**king car." I didn't really care much about it, but that was my car to kill, now I have to use my other car to kill. This sucks. They owe me a car, I really don't care they really do.

"Danny you almost dead and you are worried about a car." I nodded at him and he laughed. He thinks it's funny, like no. We finally got on the high way and could feel myself falling asleep. I have a feeling this day is not going to end peacefully. I close my eyes and rest the whole trip back.

"LET GO OFF ME!!!....... YOU MONSTER" Laugh went through the room full of evil. Grab her feet and dragged her down the hall and broke her bones. Watch her face full of fear.....

Suddenly, woke up from my dream and shake it off. Chase ran over an animal and I jumped out my sleep. "What the f**k man?" I looked at him and he didn't say anything. I know we were almost there We turn a corner and arrive at the warehouse. The door slid open and Chase drives in and park. I got out and shake myself off. "Why are we here?"

"Business isn't over they want to kill us."

People always want to kill us but fail every time. I didn't see what's the point of them trying very hard, to get rid of me mostly. I felt my phone ringing and a number pop up. I don't know who it was, so I answered. "Hello."

"Hello, is this Danny?" My eyes widen at the girl's voice, it was Kimberly.

"Hmm. Yes, this is Danny. What is it?"

"I wanted to tell you to talk you about yesterday and h...mmm I was thinking if you like to go out someday. Not today, but .....I should stop talking."

I laughed and a smile came on my face. " Sure, I'll tell you when I'm not busy, I have to go now."

"okay. Bye Danny."

"Bye Kimberly." I hang up the phone and put it back in my jacket pocket. I walk to Chase and look at me and raise his eyebrows. "I see your girlfriend call.. aww. That's cute." I rolled my eyes and stick my middle finger at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about Chase."

"You do know."

"Let's get back to business. " I told him while hitting him in the back of his head. Ow! I smiled. He started to talk about the plan and how we going to do it. I like the idea, but what got to me is when he said I need to calm my demons. Do this the normal way, which is just shooting and leave. No torture just a clean kill. I have to try very hard to keep myself from doing that. This wasn't going to be easy. I nodded to him and we went in the back room, where all the guns were kept. It was time to kill, but I didn't feel good. I have to keep my demons calm, how am I going to do that. My demons never silent themselves.

He tapped me out my thoughts and we walk back to the car got in.

************************************************************

Let's start a RIOT!

We arrive at the place and got out the car I took out my gun and shoot the men in front of the gate. This is going to be a challenge, but here it goes. We ran inside together and gunfire was all you could hear and bodies dropping to the ground. We ran through the place shooting. The smell of blood and death full of the room. Calm Danny, don't let yourself take over.

Chase can tell that I was going to go insane any minute now. He shoots the last man standing by the door we really need to enter. Before we open the door, Chase came by me and whisper in my ears, "Kimberly." I looked at him and I felt peace and my demons were calm. He smiled at me, he knew what's going on. What is that feeling in me.....her name ran through my head?

I love her not for the way she danced with my angels, but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.

We open the door and a big smile came on my face.....Let this night end peacefully... BANG!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35.6K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
3.6M 80.5K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
40.7K 661 52
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
75.7K 2.6K 57
"Do you normally make-out with the people you're hired to kill? It doesn't strike me as very professional." "Put the gun down," Gabriel panted, not...