Adoptive Daddy

By lovelynerdyathlete97

"You have a couple options here, abort, adopt, or keep the baby." I mentally scoffed at how inconsiderate the... More

Adoptive Daddy**
Chapter 2**
Chapter 3**
Chapter 4**
Chapter 5**
Chapter 6**
Chapter 7**
Chapter 8**
Chapter 9**
Chapter 10**
Chapter 11**
Chapter 12**
Chapter 13**
Chapter 15**
Chapter 16**
Chapter 17**
Chapter 18**
Chapter 19**
Not a Chapter
Chapter 20**
Chapter 21**
Chapter 22**
Chapter 23**
Chapter 24**
Chapter 25**
Chapter 26**
Chapter 27**
Chapter 28**
Chapter 29
Epilogue**
Please Read
Author's Note

Chapter 14**

29.7K 781 20
By lovelynerdyathlete97

"Michael, you are one hard headed jerk, you know that?" I groaned and sat up in bed, stretching.

"Yeah I know, but I'm fine and I can't leave Gabriel with the work load for so long." I'd remembered that time in the hospital when he looked so tired and I understood Michael's insistency. "You don't have to come to work, you know." I gave him a deadpanned look, bed hair and all.

"If I don't go then, you will overdo it. Face it, you need me." I teased, laughing at my boyfriend.

"You're right, I do." He reached up to kiss me, and I pulled back in disgust.

"Ew, we both have morning breath." He chuckled and rolled on top of me, so that I was caged in.

"I don't care. You're going to accept me, morning breath and all." Michael said exaggeratedly before placing gentle kissed all down my neck. His searing kisses were turning me to no end, and I squirmed in the bed, still caged in.

"Michael, we are going to be really late to work, if you don't stop now." He sighed and rested his face in the crook of my neck.

"At least take a shower with me. My legs are a little sore anyway." Michael had been home for about 3 weeks and his casts were off, but now he had to walk with a cane, something he hated with a passion.

"Fine, but we do eventually have to get clean." His eyes darkened.

"I can do that." He said leading me to the bathroom. "Eventually." He shut the door behind him and stripped off my shirt, leading into a spiral of flying clothes and pleasure.

***

"We should've showered separately." Michael chuckled and I glared at him. The elevator opened and we took the long walk of shame since we were an hour late to work. All the workers eyed us with wide eyes as Michael slowly walked leaning heavily on his cane.

It was selfish of me to continue to have sex with Michael when I knew it put extra pressure on his legs. It was so selfish, but Michael was so irresistible and he never seemed to complain. We walked to Michael's office and Gabe was nice enough to have dropped off Michael's previous clientele files.

"Wow, Gabe sure missed me." I laughed and kissed Michael.

"Sure did. Get to work boss man." I walked out of the office and hobbled my way to my desk. I had grown substantially bigger being in my late 7 months almost 8 months. I felt like I could burst and I still had another month to go.

An instant message popped up in my screen and I opened up the message and clicked on the file attached. I groaned when I saw it was 3 reports for me to type up. Those always took me so long to do, but it needed to be done.

Unfortunately.

I worked until Blaise popped his head in the door and smiled. "Lunch at the norm?" I nodded. That café had become our same lunch spot to the point where they knew what to order us when we went.

I grabbed my purse and opened Michael's office door a smidge to tell him that I was leaving, but I noticed he was hunched over, massaging his legs, while his face was contorted in pain. This is why I didn't want him at work and it was why I felt so guilty about our late night activities. This was the proof I needed to prove my point.

"Mikey, we are going home." He popped his head up and straightened his back out.

"Micah-" I shook my head.

"No, Michael. This is what I wanted to avoid, you being in this pain. We'll work from home or something, but we are going home." Michael looked over my face and realized I wasn't budging, so he just sighed and started to gather his papers together. I walked out and went over to my computer to save the reports and finish them at home.

"Hey, Micah are you ready?" Blaise asked. I shook my head apologetically.

"Sorry, Blaise. Michael has to go home, now. His stubborn head is in pain, but doesn't want to admit it." Blaise nodded.

"Sounds like Michael. I'll just go eat lunch with Gabby." I raised an eyebrow.

"He's Gabby now?" Blaise turned a cute shade of red and I laughed at him. "I'm kidding. Go enjoy your man." Blaise hugged me and kissed my cheek, then left the office. I grabbed my USB and went back to Michael's office and grabbed his papers for him as he slowly- more slowly than before- got up and hobbled to the door.

We walked in silence and once again the office stared at us as if we were weirdos. I ignored it and just watched Michael cautiously as he walked to the elevator. Gabe and Blaise were leaving also and we piled into the elevator.

"Dude, you're walking like you're 50." Michael glared over at his friend and he chuckled. "What's got you so messed up anyway?"

"My girlfriend is practically irresistible." Michael said dryly and I blushed heavily. Blaise laughed and patted my back.

"You finally understand my pain." I rolled my eyes, but I did understand how embarrassing the sex comments were.

We rode in silence the rest of the way and went our separate ways as we walked to my car. Michael bought me a car, so I stopped using the company car. Michael grunted in pain as he sat down and I frowned. I didn't like seeing him in such pain.

I drove home in silence and helped Michael out of the car. He normally argued, but today said absolutely nothing. I led him to the couch because I didn't want him going up stairs and he laid down and closed his eyes. I kissed his lips and he kissed back before putting his arm over his eyes.

In about 10 minutes, Michael's breath had evened out and I knew he was sleeping. I busied myself with finishing the reports and emailing them to Michael, before hearing my stomach growl in neglect.

"Sorry, little one. I'll feed you now." I walked to the kitchen and made a simple turnkey, cheese and mayonnaise sandwich. I was just finishing it when someone knocked at the door. I brushed off the crumbs from my mouth and answered the door.

My smile immediately dropped to a scowl when I saw Ashley standing there, decked out in a tight pencil skirt and leopard shirt with red stilettos.

"Let me speak to Michael." She tried to enter my apartment and I blocked her way.

"He isn't available right now. How did you find out where I live anyway?" She completely ignored me and tried to look past me into my home.

"Michael! Michael!" I slammed my door shut and pushed her farther out of the doorway.

"Michael is sleeping and in pain, so I suggest you talk to him so other time that doesn't include you coming into my home." She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Look B*tch. You need to get this, Michael is mine, no matter what you think. He's still my husband. I still have his name and do you think he actually wants you? He's just feeling sorry for you because you're pregnant with some stranger's baby." She smirked proudly and I rolled my eyes and smiled sweetly.

"Honey, no matter what you think, Michael is all mine. He wants my baby, and you better believe I will have his name is a couple years, and he's yours? Then why is he f*cking me every night?" Ashley's smirk turned to a frown and she began to glower at me.

"Well the office calls you the whore. They feel sympathy for me, the wife." I turned away from her and opened my door.

"Well, f*ck their sympathy." I walked into my home and closed the door in Ashley's face. She had nothing on me and plus, she was the real whore if she thought nobody noticed the hickies that seemed to appear out of thin air.

I checked on Michael and saw he was in the same position as I'd left him and walked up to my room and changed into more comfortable clothes, which was one of Michael's shirts and no pants. I laid on bed and tried to sleep, but my hormones were acting up. I tried to ignore it, but my body wasn't letting me. I slipped my underwear down my legs and slowly rubbed my sensitive nub. I moaned and rubbed faster. I then switched and slipped a finger in my soaking core. I writhed and in my pleasure didn't notice the looming figure of my boyfriend in the doorway.

"You couldn't wait for me?" His voice was husky with sleep and made it all sexier. He dropped to his knees and placed his tongue where my fingers had just inhabited. I moaned and it didn't take my long before I exploded all over Michael's tongue. I laid there and waited until my cloud of ecstasy had passed before reaching over to the now laying down Michael. His eyes were closed again and I started to unbutton his pants.

I looked back up and his eyes had darkened in pure desire as he watched me maneuver off his pants and lightly lick the head. He groaned and I felt him swell in my hand. I took his whole manhood into my mouth and he stiffened and bucked his hips. I smirked with him still in my mouth and swirled my tongue around. I traced my hand lightly over his leg until I reached his sac and massaged it lightly. He began to fight himself because he wanted to f*ck my mouth. I moved my hands and gave him free reign over my mouth. He bucked, and writhed until his movements got jerky. "Micah, I'm about to-" I pushed his legs down and vacuumed out my mouth, causing him to explode in my mouth. I didn't let up and milked his pleasurable high until he pulled me up and wrapped me in his arms.

"I love you, Micah." I smiled, tucked in his arms.

"I love you too, Mikey." And I did.

I loved my man with all my heart.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey Guys! So, how'd you like it? Was it enough? Not enough? Sucky? I wanna know!!

I absolutley love Blaise and Gabe. I wish I knew them in real life! And Ashley :/

When will she get the hint?  You think Micah handled it right?

I hope you enjoyed!

Vote! Comment! Fan me!

Love you guys! :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 2.6K 17
Book #1 of DESTINY'S ALIGNMENT SERIES *ο½₯゚゚ο½₯*:.q..q.:*゚:*:βœΌβœΏγ€€γ€€πŸͺ„ "Shut up" "Your lips please ma'am" "What do you want? " "You, your love " "What...
206K 6.9K 32
Awesome cover made by @Aphrodite270 "So you're the new nanny?" A female voice asked. I looked up to see Meghan. My eyes widened at what she was wear...
146K 9.9K 49
Riddhima is an orphan and a girl with a lot of dreams. She is a physiotherapist, a nutritionist, an event manager. She is trying to find her identity...
315K 24.1K 36
α€•α€²α€•α€Όα€―α€α€Ία€žα€Šα€Ία€„α€•α€Όα€°α€Έα€”α€²α€· α€†α€­α€―α€€α€Ία€€α€¬α€Έα€†α€›α€¬α€„α€œα€°α€Έα€α€­α€―α€·α€›α€²α€· story α€œα€±α€Έα€α€…α€Ία€•α€―α€’α€Ί