Barry Allen Reader Inserts

By KobayashiMarue

HI! Come and enjoy some one shot reader inserts of our lovely Flash ;) it says it's complicated but don't hes... More

Morning cuddles
Unhappy Tummy
Skating
It's Really Him
Dance Lessons
Please Don't
Happily Ever After
Suspiciously
Unintentionally
Napping Games
Alright, Alright
Don't Do That!
How Shocking
Say It Again
You're Joking
Blushing
Mud
Why Not
Say Cheese
Fort Calm
You're Not Alone
Worthless
Author's Note

Stupid Stunts

1.2K 37 5
By KobayashiMarue

I want to thank the Instagram account "goldengustin" for letting me use their pictures....though they don't know. Go check them out, their pictures are pretty awesome. But now that I think about it I should probably tell them I'm using them 😅 anyways; enjoy this last one for a while as I catch up on this show. Ciao for now.

"Barry! Don't go TOO fast!" Dr. Wells knew it was useless yelling at him, but the new suit has yet to be modified completely. A purple blur swooshed by, an audible shout of excitement echoing across the deserted running track.

You drive up to the track and field, searching for your friends and professor. Caitlyn and Cisco said they would meet you there, but they have yet to arrive. You sit in your car and watch your crush stretch and experiment with his new suit on. You couldn't help but laugh at the obnoxious color. Cisco said that he'd work on the color as soon as Barry figured out if he liked the new material or not. Looks like Barry is taking his good old sweet time with that.

You hop out of your car and make your way to Dr. Wells's side. You place a gentle hand on his shoulder to let him know you were there. His hand comes up to pat yours as he smiles up at you. The Doctor knows of your little infatuation with his speedy pupil. So, as most adults do, he does all in his power to make things painfully embarrassing when you and Barry happen to be in the same room.

Barry seems to be oblivious to your feelings. You are still trying to figure out if that is a good thing or not. You stand there and watch as his form moves swiftly around the track, loving the breeze that he always creates. The purple blur started to slow and Barry's face became easier to see and you laughed at what you saw. The biggest smile you have seen in a long time pulled at his features. You stepped toward him and he opened his arms wide, causing you to blush. You hid your warm face in his surprisingly cool chest. He holds you for a few moments then you pull away, holding him arm's length away as you look up at him questionably.

"How is it that you can run for so long but not feel and smell like a sweaty hot mess?"

Barry laughs and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly causing you to smirk. "Yeah it's the purple suit!" He steps back and opens his arms wide, turning to show you the suit.

"It looks good on you, Barry. Maybe you should tell Cisco not to bother with changing the color." You laugh as you touch the material. "Does it feel alright? No wedgies or anything?" You raise an eyebrow and smirk, crossing your arms.

Barry subconsciously pulled at his new suit in specific areas. "Yeah, uh no. No, it feels fine."

You nod as you looked him up and down skeptically. "Right, right."

Your conversation was interrupted by a clap of thunder. You jumped closer to Barry and let out a squeak of surprise. He places a hand behind your back as you both turn and look up at the sky. Dark clouds blocked you from seeing very far. The wind started to pick up and the smell of rain wafted over.

Barry pulled away slightly and looked down at you, a pleading question look filled his eyes. You rolled your own eyes and slapped him lightly with the back of your hand onto his chest. You looked back at the brewing storm, pointing at the darkest part of the cell.

"How can you look at that and think 'I'm ganna go run in it!'. That's stupid!"

Barry shrugged and took one of your hands in his. "Please (Y/n)? Just for a few seconds. You know how badly I have wanted to do this!" He is practically bouncing on the ball of his feet. "This is perfect timing! Right before the rain falls."

You smile but shake your head slightly. "Fine. Just a couple of seconds. Beat the rain to the ground and come right back. This may be a good test for your new suit."

"Ex-exactly! I knew you'd understand." He hugged you tightly then turned to leave, throwing comment over his shoulder. "Make sure you and Wells are safe!"

You watched as his purple form flew off. Another rumble of thunder lightly shook the area. You turned to find the Doctor already making his way to your car. You rush forward and help him into your wheelchair accessible car.

"Shouldn't he be back by now?" Wells asked as you closed the car door right before the rain started to fall.

You looked out your windshield, trying to make out Barry's form but the rain continued to fall, hard. Suddenly another earth shaking crack of thunder sounded and lighting lit the sky. Just barely and for just a moment, you saw a dark form moving around, but suddenly stop and collapse to the ground.

Without thinking you rush out of the car, completely ignoring the shouts of concern from Doctor Wells. Rain soaked you through as the wind tore at your hair and clothes. You ran as fast as you could, not once taking your eyes off the one area you saw the body of Barry fall to the ground in a heap. You slid to a stop as you neared his body, groans of pain reaching your ears.

You splash onto your knees, your hands reaching for his body, tapping his cheek. "Barry? Barry, honey please say something." You wipe the running rain off your face as you try to shield Barry from the worsening rain fall.

"(Y/n)?" His voice sounded strained and full of pain.

You touch his face gently. "Yes, yes it's me. Where are you hurt?" You searched his face, again wiping your face in hopes of seeing clearly.

"Leg. Right." He groaned again, taking one of your hands and squeezing it tightly.

You look down at his leg and gasp. Thin lines of smoke rose from a charged swath of melted suit and burned skin. As you got a closer look you could hear the hissing of the rain as it evaporated in contact. You lean over it, hoping to top the rain from hitting it. Barry groaned again so you squeezed his hand slightly. How in the world are you going to get him back to your car? Thunder boomed again.

That question was answered by the sound of a car speeding over. You look up, wiping rain and hair away from your eyes. Cisco jumped out of the slowed vehicle and rushed toward you. Neither of you spoke as you both grabbed Barry and shuffled him to the car. You grabbed his legs as Cisco grabbed under his arms. He was surprisingly light. You slipped slightly as you backed into the car, resting Barry's head on your lap. Caitlyn helped by closing the door behind Cisco and then hopping back behind the wheel, taking them out of the storm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you let him go in there!"

"He looked like a little child, he was so excited!"

"(Y/n), he may not be able to run for a very long time!"

"Wells, he will be fine. Probably out for a few days, nothing more. Now if you could, Barry can't get much rest with you fretting over him. I'll call you when he wakes."

Doctor Wells takes a breath and nods. You watch as he leaves as you run your hand over your face. You then turn around and look at poor Barry resting on a huge medical bed you had installed after a few other incidences required him needing to sleep at the lab. You walk over to him and sit on the side of the bed, leaning forward a bit to wipe his forehead with a cloth.

"My gosh. I'm not sure who I'm more mad at, myself or you. You're so tall I'm not surprised you got struck. But on your leg? What were you doing, cartwheels?" You brush some of his hair out of his face then let your hand run down his arm to hold his hand. Your eyes widen when you feel a slight pressure.

"Something like that." His voice sounded rough and tired, but no hit of pain. "I was actually walking...running on my hands." You can hear the embarrassment in his tone though his face remained expressionless.

You look at his slightly open eyes with your eyebrows raised in question and surprise. "You and your stupid stunts." You shake your head as you chuckle nervously. "You are ganna be out of commission for a few days, despite your fast healing. The suit helped to not blow your leg off. The suit has my vote."

He chuckles but winces. "Yeah. I don't want to do any type of running any time soon." He turns his head and looks right at you. "Thanks for getting me. It was awesome before I got hit. You would have liked it." He raised his hand and stroked your cheek.

Your eyes widen. "Barry, I think you are a bit delusional." You stand and start moving pillows and blankets around him to make his rest a bit more comfortable. "I'll come check on you in a few hours. Get some sleep."

You look at him for a bit, internally chastising yourself for letting him go out there. His leg lay propped up on a pillow, his hair in disarray. You turn to leave but stop and look at him one more time. His breathing sounds peaceful and his body seemed to have relaxed. Before you could change your mind, you quickly walk over to him and place a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"Next time I'm coming with you and you are staying on your feet." You whisper to him then place another kiss on his cheek.

You turn to leave and are about to exit the room when you hear the faintest of replies.

"You got it."

Okie Dokie! So! Sorry it's been a while! Hope you all are enjoying them. Check out my Star Trek reader inserts/one shots if you are into that, cuz I sure am. Let me know what you think and keep being awesome! Caio!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 485 21
Here are Anime One-Shots for you people of Wattpad!! (REQUESTS CURRENTLY ON HOLD) There are also Female Characters x Male Reader!! (I say that becaus...
338K 941 19
Hello guys so I wanna do something like the others would do and make a various or oneshots where you guys can actually send me some request of what y...
1.2K 22 8
!!(NOW TAKING REQUESTS FOR MONIX ONESHOT BOOK)!! I will take your request and write it for a one shot Please give me good ones also if it's really go...
257K 4.2K 25
[completed] Just a book of one shots. Requests are: temporarily opened >Completed< (These one shots were made when I first joined Wattpad, wh...