Cute High Earth Defense Club

By WannabeDreamer2

Kimmy zauo is a typical 15 year old girl who hasn't seen her brother Ryu since age 3 , but when it comes to t... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Me and big brother
Chapter 2
I'm a hero now?
Chapter 3
Me , the guys , & the beach
Chapter 4
Games with the guys
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
First day on the team!
Chapter 7
Meeting the Student Council
Chapter 8
Thinking outright
Quick authors note
Chapter 9
Who is she?
Chapter 10
Outfits!
Love heals all wounds
Chapter 11
A Date To Remember
Chapter 12
The Guys Vs. Baking
Chapter 13
Practice makes romance
Chapter 14
Baking Day!
Chapter 15
Culture's Day Festival
Chapter 16
Happy Birthday Ryu!
Chapter 17

Rocking club with the guys

129 8 0
By WannabeDreamer2

  ( Kimmy is rocking it with the guys! )

   Me and en were hanging out in the pool , just talking and hanging out . I'm loving every second of it though , don't know bout en , but I'm loving it .
" Okay , name one thing you don't plan to do unless your stressing about it . " I said to en . He thought for a minute , then he spoke up . " I don't plan to do 'that' unless it becomes a problem . " he said . I know what he meant by 'that' , I don't plan to either but maybe in the future .

" Really? Cause I figured you were the type that's already done it . " I said . He looked taken back , but we ended up laughing . " Same to you , but no I haven't . " he said . " So your still a virgin? " I asked . He nodded , maybe I should tell him I'm one too . " So am I . " I said . " I'm suprised no one's taken you yet , you saving for someone special? " he asked . I hit his arm , and he laughed . " For your info I don't really plan to , unless it's with someone I love . But first I gotta find mr.right , then maybe I will . " I said .

He shrugged his shoulders , then he smirked as if he got an idea . Suddenly he swam under my floaty , and I knew what he was gonna do .
I was suddenly pushed off my floaty , and I screamed . The pool water hitting my skin , it felt cool against it .
I swam up to the surface , and I saw a laughing en . " En! That was not funny! " I shouted . He looked at me , and he just smiled . " It was funny . " he said . " That's it , your gonna get it! " I said . So I swam to him , but he got out of the pool . Damn it en!

  I got out and ran after him , we ran into the grass and I was catching up to him . Once I had gotten close to him , he disappeared . Huh? I stopped running , and I walked around .
" Where is that damn idiot? " I asked aloud . Suddenly I was grabbed by the waist , and I knew who it was .
" En let me go! " I shouted . " Nope . " he said . Soon I had started laughing , but I kept struggling against him .
He walked to the pool , and he threw me in . I screamed as I was thrown , as I was under the pool water I noticed that en had jumped in .

  He swam to me , wrapped his arms under my knees and behind my back and brought us up to the surface .
When we had surfaced , I shivered but I was laughing and so was en .
" Your such an idiot , throwing a girl into a pool is just plain mean . " I said .
" But I saved you . " he said . " You know I'm starting to think that your not as lazy as atsushi had told me you were . " I said . " I can be when I want , but I guess when I'm with you I'm not as lazy . " he said .

" Ya got that right . " I said . Me and en heard loud footsteps coming from getting house , and I knew immediately that the guys were coming down the stairs . If ryu saw en holding me like this , in my bathsuit , he'd freak out so bad . So en dropped me , and I fell back into the water . As I stood next to him in the pool , I glared at him for his action .

He leaned against the pool walls and we pretended to talk about something . The guys rushed through the back door , and looked at us . " What's going on?! I heard kimmy shouting and screaming! " ryu said . " Enny what did you do? " atsushi asked .
" You think they did? " lo asked .
" What's all this commotion? " yumoto asked . " Are they getting lovey dovey? " wombat asked . " We were talking until en pushed me off my floaty , I chased after him but he caught me . That's why I shouted , and I screamed cause I pushed off my floaty . " I said .

" That the truth? " ryu asked . " It's as true as your average dates per week . " en said . Ryu looked taken back , and I laughed . But then everyone laughed , so did ryu . " Guys it's almost time , we need to go get ready . " lo said .
Oh crap , he's right . I totally forgot about the club! I'm so stupid! I must of forgot cause I was hanging with en , well that's just great . So I got out of the pool , and ran inside the house . I ran upstairs and ran to my bedroom , I slammed the door and locked it . I ran to into the bathroom , stripped , turned on the shower and got in .

After taking my shower to get the chlorine smell off me and shampoo and condition my hair , I turned off the shower and got out . I dried myself off with my towel , and walk into the room . I put on my bra and panties , and then I get out the dress I had gotten yesterday along with the shoes . I put them on , and then zip up the shoes .

  ( Here's a picture of kimmy's dress and shoes , that she has on now . )

  After putting on the dress and shoes , I run back to the bathroom and blow - dried my hair . After that I brushed it and put a mini ponytail in the back of my hair , but left the rest of my hair down . I then did my makeup . I only did a lil bit of black eyeshadow , added some light blush , put some lipstick on then added some strawberry lip gloss . After doing that all , I walked out of my room and walked downstairs . I walked through the livingroom , and to the doorway where I found the guys with wombat .
They all looked at me , and I could see some faint blushes on they're faces . But except for en , his was a bit deeper and more showable . 

  I had looked at them , they had dressed up a bit too . " You guys ready? " I asked . " Y - yeah let's go . " en stuttered . Wow , did en just stutter? I've never heard him stutter before . This is totally new to me . So we walked out of the house , atsushi locked the door and we walked to the car that was provided with the house . Once we got in , ryu got in the drivers seat and he started driving . I was in the second back squished between en , and yumoto . Atsushi was on the other side of en , and the teacher was on the other side of yumoto holding wombat .

" Do I have to go? And why am I dressed up? " wombat asked as he was being held in the teachers right arm .
I looked at wombat , and he had a shirt with a jacket on . Not to bad , but I agree with him . Why dress him up?

" We don't trust you alone , so your coming with us . " atsushi said .
" And all the team members are going! Your a team member too wom - san! " yumoto said . " You guys really count me in as a member? " wombat asked .
" Yeah , why not? " lo asked . " Well your the one who forced this on us , so you kinda take responsibility for it . " en said . Hearing that caused wombat to look a bit sad , I'll cheer him up .

" Well it's not all bad for me , I've actually wanted to be a superhero since I was little . So don't be sad , I like this . " I said . Wombat raised his head , and he looked happy . " Really?! " he asked . " Yeah , cause I'm happy that I get to fight monsters side to side with my big brother and his friends . So yeah , I like knowing that I get to be a hero . " I said . Wombat smiled , and I knew he was cheered up . I looked to ryu , and he was smiling .

            * At club *

   Once ryu parked the car , they all got out and I was getting out but as I was almost out of the car I sudden tripped on something . I was about to fall , but suddenly I was in caught in arms .
I looked and I was in en's arms , holy crap . I looked at en , and he looked at me . " En you can put my sister down , thanks for catching her but let's go . "
ryu said .

En snapped out of the trance , and I my smile had faded to a frown for ryu ruining the moment . Damn it ryu , can you not ruin the moment?
So en put me down , and I told him thanks . We all walked into the club , and I was awe . It looked amazing!
There was a light up dancefloor with a stage for karaoke , there was a TV next to dj's set that had words on it , a dj set , a bar for food and sodas , stringed neon light hanging down from the ceiling , and there were lots of people dancing .

I'm not sure we should have brought yumoto , the guys want him to be innocent and keep it . At least that's what atsushi had told me , so I'm not sure if yumoto should be here .
But oh well . " This looks fun! " yumoto said . " Yeah! Let's go dance! " I said happily . I grabbed ryu's wrist , and dragged him to the dance floor . He was smiling , the others had made to the dancefloor and they were dancing too . Me and ryu were dancing side to side , and I was enjoying it .

Ryu then thought of something , and he grabbed his phone which made me get mine . We took pics together , then I got pics with the guys separately , and then all together as a team . After that , I danced with ryu some more until I decided to dance with one of the others . I started dancing with lo , then after him I danced with yumoto , next I danced with atsushi .

As I was dancing with atsushi , I could see he was smiling . " So hey kimmy , your really happy to be on a team with us? " he asked . " Yeah , of course I am . Cause now that we're all friends , I'm happy knowing I'll get to fight monsters with you guys . " I said .
" Good to hear , so what do you think your power will be? " he asked .
" I don't know , but I hope it's something good . " I said . " Don't we all? " he said . " Oh come on , yours is hurricane . That's cool if you ask me , I'd do anything for that kind of power . " I said .

" Well I guess it's a good power if you think , but it's nothing really . " he said . " Yeah right , stop doubting it atsushi . " I said . He laughed , and so did I . I don't know how that was funny , but I guess it just was . Oh well . After dancing with atsushi , I went to look for en . Then I found him , he was leaning against the bar just looking layed back as usual . I smiled , but before I could even walk his way he was grabbed and dragged somewhere . Huh? Where'd he go?

" Okay everyone we have ryu , lo , atsushi and en singing bang bang . It's the guy verison , so don't freak . " the dj said . What! I ran through the crowd of people , and made it to the front of the karaoke stage . There I found my brother with lo , atsushi and en about to sing . What the hell!
" Kimmy! " yumoto shouted . I turned my head , and there was yumoto with wombat and the teacher coming my way . Once they were next to me , I was kinda freaking out . Cause for one , my brother is about to sing! Like oh my freaking god! Ryu , my dear older brother , what are you doing?!

The music started , and I watched with curiosity and amazement that gets guys were doing so good . Ryu looked like he was having fun , and I smiled at this . I could hear the crowd of people cheering and shouting , everyone was having fun! " Yeah! Go guys! " I shouted . I started jumping up and down while smiling , yumoto was doing the same thing . I looked to the guys on stage again , they looked like they were doing some poses while dancing .

I looked to en , he was singing too , he was kinda smiling but looked like he was having fun . Maybe I might sing a little after them , cause it looks fun!
Yeah! Everyone kept dancing and cheering , until the song came to an end . The guys got off stage , I ran to ryu and hugged him immediately .
" You guys did so good! You were amazing! " I said . " Really? " atsushi asked . " Yeah! It was amazing! " yumoto said . " You guys should sing more . " wombat said . " I admit it was fun . " lo said . " It was okay . " en said . 
                          * Later *

   I was looking through the big windows of my room , only in a shirt and my panties . I looked at the night sky , seeing all the stars twinkle and the moon shine . Tonight was fun . I think the guys are asleep , cause I don't hear anything . Hmm , maybe they are . Suddenly there was a knock on my door , I figured it was ryu so I said come in . I didn't have to worry .
  But then in came en , and I panicked . I scrambled for some shorts and put them on quickly . " Hey en . " I said nervously . Jeez , can't guys wait a minute? I mean sheesh , all I'm asking is for a little privacy . " Hey kimmy . " he said .

I relaxed and calmed down . I sat down on the bed , and he sat down next to me . " Why you still up? " he asked . " I couldn't sleep , what about you? " I asked . " Same reason , and plus your brother was snoring so it just made it harder . " he said . I giggled . " I always knew he snored , and he says he doesn't . " I said .
" Well he does . " he said . " So , what did you think of today? " he asked .
" It was fun , except for having other guys look at my a** . " I said .
" Well you inherited ryu's good looks , so guys are gonna look at ya . " he said . " Even you? " I asked . " Maybe . " he teased . I punched his arm and we laughed . " Joking , I wouldn't look at you unless you asked . But I wouldn't anyway even if you asked , ryu would scold me for it . " he said .

" He's just being protective , cause after seeing me for so long and since he's matured he's gonna be protective . " I said . " Well he sure is protective . " he said . I yawned , and en looked at me . " Your tired . " he said . " Well maybe it's cause your in here . " I giggled . " I'm not boring . " he said .
I layed back on the bed , and he layed back next to me . " What are you doing? " I asked . " About to go to sleep . " he said . " If ryu catches you in here he's gonna scold you , and possible kick your butt . " I said . " Oh I'd like to see him try . " he said . I giggled , and then yawned again . En pulled the covers over us , and i only blushed slightly . I snuggled up to him for some reason , well maybe it's I'm cold .
" You trying to get yourself in trouble? " he said giving me a side way glance . " No , I'm just cold . " I said . He put his arm around me , and i smiled . I buried my face in his chest , and he smiled . " Goodnight en . " I said . " Goodnight kimmy . " he said . We then fell asleep , and for the first time ... I felt safe .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148 15 7
Baragon is a senior in high school, and he's in love with his best friend. But, lucky for him, his sister is throwing a party that weekend. Does the...
184 22 22
Kim Ryu, 15 year old student who loves dancing and arts. She is a normal student and likes that she's not that known. Meanwhile, Ryu's 3 friends are...
27.2K 5.3K 85
It's 2075 and Earth is quickly disintegrating. There are less than three years of inhabitable air left for both humans and Sciusians, refugee aliens...
478 35 31
Savannah is your typical quiet girl. She doesn't enjoy confrontation and she was always in the shadow of her greatest rival. Well that is after the d...