Shadowhunters Imagines

By blackthornslightwood

I write imagines based off the books and the tv show. I will write - Alec -Jace -Simon More

A/N
Back (Alec x Reader) Imagine
Arranged (Alec x Reader) Imagine
Feelings (Alec x Reader) Imagine
Opinions (Alec x Reader) Imagine
Little Miss Cold Hearted (Alec x Reader) Imagine
Wayland Girl (Alec x Reader) Imagine
Fair (Team x Alec x Reader) Imagine
The Lewis Boy (Simon x Reader) Imagine
Wedding Bells (Alec x Reader) Imagine
My Club (Alec x Reader) Imagine
History (Alec x Reader) Imagine
Faded Runes (Alec x Reader x Team) Imagine
Telling Them (Simon x Reader) Imagine
Newly Turned (Simon x Reader) Imagine
Fair Part 2 (Alec x Reader) Imagine
Okay (Alec x Reader) Imagine
Broken Promises (Alec x Reader)
Do you love me anymore? (Alec x Reader)
Do You Love Me Anymore? Part 2 (Alec x Reader)
Remedy (Alec x Reader) Imagine
Rehab (Alec x Reader)
Who Are You? (Alec x Reader)
Don't Let Go (Alec x Reader)
Do You Love Me Anymore? Final Part (Alec x Reader)
Authors Note
Team Work (Alec x Reader x Jace)
Daylighter (Simon x Reader)
Same Old Four Walls (Jace x Reader)
Hold On (Jace x Reader)
Pretend it's Ok (Alec x Reader)
100k Reads!!
Teaser
Feel Something (Jace x Reader)
New Burning Desires (Sebastian x Reader)
Strangers (Raphael x Reader)
Dating Sebastian would include...

Memories (Jace x Reader) Imagine

16.5K 293 39
By blackthornslightwood

"Are you ready?" Izzy asked me as she enter my room.

"Yeah, I just have to go say goodbye to Jace before we leave" You told her as you finish applying your lipstick. "How do I look?"

"Hot, come on we don't want to keep the demons waiting" She said as she laughed. You both spilt up as you exited the room, you heading towards the training room to see Jace and Izzy heading to the main room so she could wait for you. You and Jace had this thing when ever one of you guys went on mission you would always come and see each other before you left. You never knew why you guys did it but it was just something that you two never bother to stop.

As you walked up to the entrance you could see two people laying on the floor but you couldn't make out who it was until you got closer. As you got to the entrance you could see that it was your boyfriend Jace and the Fray girl. It's not like you didn't like Clary is was just you always found that she was a little bit to close when it came to Jace. You were about to enter when something happened that you didn't except**. They kissed, you weren't sure who leaned in first but at this point you didn't care. The slight made you gasp and when they heard it they quickly pulled away from one another. Jace was quick to his feet, already coming closer to you but you turned on your heel and quickly started to make your way to Izzy.

"Y/N" Jace said as he grabbed your arm, making you turn to face him

"It's not what it looks like"

"Well it looked to me that my boyfriend was kissing another girl" You said as tears welled up in your eyes.

"She kissed me first" He yelled "Please just let me explain what happened" He looked desperated but you didn't care. You had to get away from him you couldn't stand to look at him any longer.

"Later Jace, I have to go on my mission" You told him as you started to walk away.

"You can't just leave we need to talk now" He said as he followed you.

"We will talk later, just be happy that I'm even giving you a chance to" You yelled as countine to walk away, leaving a gutily Jace standing in the hallway alone.

"Are you alright?" Izzy asked as you walked up to her. She could see the tears running down your cheeks.

"I'm fine, can we leave now?" You asked.

"Come on" She said as she took your hand before leaving the institue.

On your way to the club you told Izzy about what had happened bewteen you and Jace.

"Are you really going to talk to him?" She asked as you guys waited in line to get in.

"Yeah, we've been together for a long time so I should at least hear his side of the story no matter how much I would like to punch them both in face" You told her. Izzy laughed and said "This is why were best friend"

As you guys enter the club you guys searched around looking for the demon, luckey you both spotted it before it walked out of the club doors. You and Izzy both pushed your way passed the people in the crowd untill you got to the doors.

"Ready" She whipsers as you held your sword in front of you.

"Yes, Let's go" She pushed open the doors and you guys walked out into a dark ally.

"Where is it?" You both said at the same time. The ally was emtpy.

"It just came out here" You said. You both turned to look at each other, this wasn't normal. No way could that demon disapper that quick. Izzy eyes went wide and before she had the chance to tell you anything you felt a pain in your leg. You fell to the ground in pain, the demon was over you but not for long, since Izzy kiled it.

"Are you alright?" Izzy asked you for the second time that night. Instade of answering her you just drew the rune on your leg. It only took a few seconds before you were back up on your feet again.

"Can this day get any better" You said sarcastically.

"It's almost over if that helps" Izzy said with a laugh, you just rolled your eyes. You spoke to soon because all of the sudden you guys heard a noise, you both turned to see what it was. You guys came face to face with demons. There were way too many of them to fight, there was no way that the two of you could beat them. You needed help and you weren't going to get it.

"Are we going for it?" Izzy asked you.

"Hell yeah we are" You told her, you were shadowhunters you guys don't go down without a fight. You ran one way and Izzy the other way. One by one you were taking down the demons, you were hoping that it was going the same for Izzy. Maybe you guys can beat them you thought before you knew it all of the demons in front of you were gone. You rushed over to help Izzy with her last few reminding demons, but before you could reach her you felt something hit your head and everything went black.

(Jace POV)

"Alec! Jace! Somebody help me!" Yelled a voice, Alec and I turned to see who it was. When I turned my heart dropped, there in front of me was Isabelle running into the institute with Y/N in her hands.

"What happened?" I asked her as me and Alec ran up to her. I quickly took Y/N from her arms, Izzy was clearly out of energy because she fell right into her brothers arms. As we ran to the infirmary Isabelle told us what happened.

"We just walked out into the ally and it wasn't there. Until I heard a noise, it was a demon and it attack her"

"How big was it for this much damage?" I asked as we continue running. Looking down at my girlfriend I knew it had to be something big because she was unconscious, cover in bruises and long cuts, from what I assumed to be from crawls.

"It was only small that's the point that wasn't the one that injured her, all of the sudden we were surrounded by demons" Izzy told us as her voice broke. "There were way too many of them for us to fight but we still tried, it was going fine until she was coming over to help me with my last few. That's when one got her that she didn't see, I couldn't help her right away I had to kill the others ones first. I try drawing the runes but they wouldn't stay so I rushed back here."

"Right choice' I said as I laid Y/N down on the infirmary bed, once I was done all of the nurses kept pushing us back out of the way. All we could do was stand there and watch as they tried to help her. Finally after what seen like hours one of the nurse came to speak to us.

"She should be fine when she wakes up, but she will be in a lot of pain so go easy on her" The nurse told us three before she left the room with the others. I did the only thing I could, I walked over to the side of the bed and just sat there holding her hand. Wishing I could take back this awful day and everything I have done.

(Your POV)

You open your eyes but not for long before you had to close them again because of the pain in your body and the blinding lights above you. You slowly tried to open them again and when you did you looked around the room. You knew that you were in some kind of infirmary but you weren't sure where too.

"Your awake!" A person yelled while running up to hug you. You pushed them away when they went to.

"Are you still mad at me?" The blonde boy questioned, with a hurt look on his face.

"Mad? Who are you?" you yelled. The boy step back with confuses on his face.

"I'm Jace remember?" He said

"I'm sorry I don't remember. Where am I? What happened to me?" You could see the look of sadness that wash over Jace's face when you said that but you didn't care all you wanted to know is what was going.

"Y/N" A boy and a girl yelled as they enter into the room running over to you.

"Don't" Jace said to them while blocking their path with his arm.

"Hey just because she mad at you doesn't mean she made at us, we're not the one that cheated on her" the girl said as she pushed passed Jace sitting in the chair next to you. Cheated? You thought, you were in a relationship with this guy? He didn't seen like your type the other boy with the dark hair did.

"She doesn't remember me"

"What!" The girl yelled she came to stand in front of you. "Do you know who I am?" She asked. You looked at her she was beautiful but you didn't know her.

"I'm sorry but I don't remember any of you. Can you guys tell me why I'm here" You said. The three of them looked at each other with sad faces, you felt bad that you couldn't remember them.

"You got hurt on our mission" The girl said "I'm umm Isabelle by the way"

"Mission? What kind?" You asked. Isabelle looked at you with a odd look and said

"A normal one, going out killing the demons" You were taken back demons? What was she getting on with.

"Demons really people? can you really tell why I'm here. Please don't make up any kind of stories." You told them with an eye roll. The three of them looked at each other once again but this time their faces had a nervous look on them.

"Do you remember anything?" Isabelle asked you.

"Not a thing" You told her.

"We're shadowhunters" Jace said as he sat down on the end of your bed.

"We protect the human world from the demon world" All of this sounded so stupid but it didn't look like they were lying they looked serious.

"Do these anything to do with being a shadowhunter?" I asked as I pointed to the weirdly shapes on my arms.

"Their runes. They give us special ability to fight off the demon world. No human can survive them." Isabelle told you.

"All of this sounds crazy, you know that right?" You said.

"Yeah we been through something like this before" The other boy said rolling his eyes.

"So what happens now?" You asked.

"We don't know" Jace said

"But you just sai-" You started to say but Jace cut you off

"The other girl didn't know she was one, where you just don't remember."

"Oh well can I meet her?"

"NO" They all rushed to say.

"Why not?" You asked. You didn't understand why this was such a bad idea. Maybe she knew what you were going through.

"You guys aren't really friends plus your boyfriend cheated on you with her" Isabelle said while glaring at Jace "It's not a good idea" you didn't want to argue maybe it was best if you didn't speak to this girl after all you probably hated her after that.

"You know, I do know Jace was my boyfriend you guys mentioned it earlier so you don't have to hide it. I don't remember anything not about being your friends or falling in love with him. So please don't keep anything from me, all I want to do is remember." You told them. They all looked at you and nodded their heads.

"So Isabelle how about you show me around and tell me about my life" You asked her.

"I would love to" She said reaching out for you. You took her hand and slowly got up, the pain wasn't that bad anymore. You two walked out of the room, leaving the boys behind. There was only one thing you wanted and that was for your memories to come back but if they didn't you still needed to know how to live this life. You walked down the hallway with Izzy not hearing the sobs coming from the room you just left. Back there was a broken boy that only you could fix.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.6K 26
ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴏᴜʟ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ. ʟɪᴢᴢɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴀʀʏ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏ...
69.5K 1.2K 24
Alec Lightwood fanfic with my own character Elle May. Alec is straight in this story. Includes Jace, Clary, Izzy Simon etc
344K 5.2K 83
I will do prefrences or imagines for shadowhunters.i will not do smut. You can request on the request page
48.8K 1.1K 27
Based on the TV show and it has a few bits from the books included in it too! When Alec, Izzy, Max and Jace's sister gets stripped of her runes and f...