Forbidden

By MJsGirl1987

Leanne was once a sweet, young and happy girl until she tragically lost her parents and went into the care of... More

New life
First
Disappointed
Changes
The past
Breaking rules
Mistake
No class
Hurt
Just pretend
want
Morning after
Playing games
True feelings
Date?
Awkward
Chance
Trust
Complicated
Confused
Truth
Scared
Deal
Safe
Start of something new
Adjusting
Girl problems
Caught
Father and son
Help wanted
Flash backs
First steps
Tell me
Don't go
Gone
Time's up
No more lies
Please don't
Missing
Searching
New start
Plans
Happy birthday
Missundersanding
Trapped
why?
Who are you?
Suspicious
True identity
Set up
While you were sleeping
Old wounds
Unsure
Maria
Lie or Tell?
Feeling guilty
Lies
Visit
Confessions
The little thing's
Lisa's trial
Tell him
Talk to me
Diversion
Strange behaviour
Preparing
Bloodline
Anniversary
Mary's Trial P.1
Mary's trail Pt. 2
Snapped
Selfish
The truth
Tell her
Making plans
Worried
No more
Found
Motive
Better off
For the best
Avoiding the issues
Honesty
Too Many questions
Who's the father?
Breakdown
It's Over
Anytime
Labour
Nervous
Birthday surprise
Return
Finally
Overwhelmed
Blame
Revenge
Problem
Caught
Left
Explain
Home
Choice
Conflicted
What happened that day
Better this way
Dinner guests
Comparing
Everything happens for a reason
Moving on

Too close

1.2K 51 23
By MJsGirl1987

Mia's POV

I'm getting ready to go downstairs and Leanne is sitting on the floor in our room in front of the TV. "what are you doing?" I frown confused "playing Xbox" she shrugs I have that event thing today so I have today off" she mutters with her eyes glued to the screen "are you ok about that?" I ask softly "mhm" she mumbles "you sure? Because if you want to talk about..."

"I'm fine" she cuts me off "Emma's already been through the rules and stuff and her and some others are gonna be working there too at least it won't just me" she shrugs casually and I nod leaving the room, not bothering to ask anymore questions.

Leanne's really starting to change since she went shopping with Emma the other day. I don't know what got said between the two of them, because she won't say, which is strange for her not to tell me about something. But whatever it is, Leanne's started to become alot more distant and in some ways has started to become a little bit of a bitch too

****

Michael's POV

Me and and my siblings are all at my parent's house because mother wanted us all to be at the house in the morning so none of us our late, even though the events not until the evening, but like always we do as she asks. Plus we don't have any other plans for today anyway.

We're sat watching TV and Lisa arrives "hi" she smiles coming into the room "why are you here?" I frown confused "for the event silly. I thought I'd come early"

"see? Even Lisa knows to be early" mother smiles leaving the room "the events not for 6 hours, I'm sure you can find something to do until then" I shrug "I'm sure there is" she smirks with a flirtatious smile, which I ignore and continue watching the movie and eating a bag of chips.

When we're alone Randy comes over to me handing me a key "what's this for?" I ask confused "it's your room key for tonight. I booked the rooms last night"

"but I thought the girls could only stay with us until 11?"

"they are, the rooms are for us for when we wanna go upstairs and you know? Unless you planning on having sex in front of everybody" He chuckles slightly. "obviously not" I roll my eyes "I just didn't think we could do that"

"you do understand their not real dates right?" He looks at me seriously "of course I do" I shrug "good, well we already planned the story. So if anybody asks which Mother will. My girl and your girl are sisters and we all met the girls through mutual friends at a party"

"Are they really sisters?" I ask curiously "how should I know?" He chuckles "you better start getting ready, because we're all going to pick them up soon" he says and I nod get up and go upstairs to change.

*

"Looking good" I hear Lisa say as I'm finishing getting ready and I turn around frowning. "is there a reason your watching me change?"

"you haven't commented on my outfit yet. I saw you looking earlier" she smirks "you look good, whatever" I shrug going to walk out uninterested and she takes my arm stopping me. "I also saw Randy handing you a room key before"

"so what? I'm not gonna feel guilty about it. We're divorced remember? Because you couldn't keep your legs close for more than a minute" I shrug "and neither can your date" she scoffs "quit acting so jealous. If you don't like it, then leave"

"why would I do that?" She says seductively walking closer "you let me know when your ready for the two of us to go upstairs to that room you have booked for us" she whispers into my ear, moving her hand softly against my crotch and I crash my lips against hers kissing her deeply then push her away. "it not gonna happen" I tell her sternly and walk out of the room.

*

Lisa's POV

It didn't take as long as I thought it would, but It's pretty clear Michael wants me back and I'm already inside his head. It doesn't matter how stubborn Michael want to play, because he won't be able to resist me for too long. He never could and our little moments here and there have proven that and after I'm done with him tonight, it won't be too long until that ring is back on my finger and i'm back living in a beautiful big house, driving around in flashy cars and endless shopping sprees!

**********

Leanne's POV

I get into the car with Michael and the others and I notice Michael seems a little less confident than he usually does and even looks a little nervous. "you look really beautiful tonight" he mumbles looking towards the ground. "thank you" I mumble back and feel myself blush slightly.

We get to the house and they introduce us to their parents with the story we were already told and they didn't seem to question it, but then again why would they?

"aren't you going to introduce us, Michael?" A woman says walking into the room and Michael sighs rolling his eyes "this is Leanne, and Leanne this is nobody of importance" he frowns at her. "I'm his Lisa his wife"

"EX wife" he corrects her and takes my hand walking us both away from her "I'm really sorry about her. She's a real bitch, my mother invited her, not me" he explains "it's none of my buisness" I shrug and smile through pursed lips at him. "soo... Have you been on jobs like this before?" He asks changing the topic and I shake my head "this is my first one"

"so this is another thing I'm your first for" he smiles softly. "you have have really beautiful house" I compliment looking around the room. "actually this is my parents, mine's pretty big too, but not as nice" he smiles taking the hint to change the topic.

**********

Michael's POV

I really hate coming to these buisness events , because all people ever do is just stand around drinking champagne and kissing each others ass. I've only been here two hours and already I'm bored as hell and to be honest I'm not even sure what the event is even for because they all work the same way and I never really pay much interest in them.

I've leave Leanne with Emma while I go to the bathroom and Randy follows me in. "you need to hurry up in here, me and my girl are gonna head upstairs again soon"

"what's that got to do with me?" I frown confused. "because your girls sitting with mine and your ex wife is wondering around and trust me you don't wanna leave the two of them alone together"

"fine. Just give me a minute"

"just hurry up. How long does is take to piss?" He says impatiently "longer when your stood talking to me, pervert" I chuckles slightly and he rolls his eyes at me "I thought you two already went upstairs before?" I ask and he nods proudly "we've been up there four times! How about you and your girl?"

"we haven't been upstairs" I tell him honestly "well you better get it on soon. We have to take them back by 11"

"yeah, yeah" I roll my eyes as he walks out, leaving me to finish was I was doing.

I zip up and turn to leave and Lisa is standing behind me "I'm I not allowed to take a piss without people following me! Jeez!" I roll my eyes going to leave. "I'm sorry baby, I just wanted to us to have a little privacy, you've seen how crazy things our out there. You can barely hear yourself think" she giggles slightly under her breath. "you do know this is the men's room right?" I point out and she nods walking over to me. "I know"

"then you'll know your not supposed to be in here"

"don't worry about it. It's fine" she smirks seductively taking my hand leading us both into one of the cubicles. "I'm wearing the underwear you bought me last Christmas. The one that turns you on so much" she whispers into my ear then steps back slightly pulling her dress over her and stands wearing nothing, but her red and black bra and panties. "do you like what you see?"

"mhm" I moan as she moves closer rubbing her hand against my crotch and starts kissing on my neck "Is this really what you want?" I whisper "mhm" she moans pressing her body close to mine. "I want you" she whispers into my ear. "And you'd really let me fuck you right here in the men's room?" I moan as she rubs against my crotch. "Mhm. I'd let you fuck me anywhere and I mean... Anywhere" she smirks and leans in to kiss me and I move away slightly and cup her face in my hands "well luckily for me I brought a date with more class" I smirk and leave the restroom, leaving her standing confused and half naked.

****

Leanne's POV

"ewww. Have you seen what she's wearing?" Emma giggles pointing towards some woman standing a few feet from us "how long do these things usually last?" I sigh "not sure, but we're stuck here until 11" she rolls her eyes "I think I would have died of boredom by then" I giggle. "just keep smiling and try and think of the tips. Men pay out big time in events" she whispers then smiles seeing Michael and his brother coming back over to us. "back upstairs, missy" his brother says taking Emma's hand and she smiles as he leads her back to the hotel room upstairs and Michael smiles sitting back beside me and hands me another glass of champagne. "I'm really sorry I made you come to such a boring event"

"it's not boring. I'm having a great time!" I fake a smile and he looks a me skeptically raising and eyebrow "maybe a little boring" I admit and he giggles slightly under his breath then looks over seeing his ex wife who's standing on the other side of the room, sending us death stares. "do you wanna go upstairs for awhile?"

"we can go where ever you want" I shrug "well in that case. I wanna escape this place before we die of boredom" he chuckles taking my hand and leads us out of the room and upstairs to one of the hotel rooms.

***

Michael's POV

"do you want anything to eat or drink or..."

"I'm fine" Leanne smiles sitting in the sofa and I close the mini fridge and go sit beside her. "do you wanna watch a movie?"

"it's fine. you don't have to do that. If your ready to have sex you just have to say" she says in a neutral tone. "I didn't. Well I do want us to, but to be honest I kinda wanted to get away from Lisa" I tell her honestly. Then about what happened in the restroom and she goes silent for a moment. "can I ask you something?" She mumble "sure. You can asks me anything you want" I smile slightly. "how come you paid for me to come here and pretend to be your date instead of taking Lisa. She clearly wanted you too"

"because I didn't want to come with her. I didn't want her here At all, but my mother invited her and she kept assuming we'd come together, but I already told her no. If I had then she would have spent the entire night trying to get inside my head again" I mutter and she doesn't say anything and listens as I continue talking. And telling her about what happened at my parents house when she came over for lunch.

"I can't believe I was that stupid letting her get in my head like that. I don't even know what I was thinking" I sigh. "maybe you still love her" she mumbles and I shake my head. "I honestly don't feel any kind of love for her, not anymore. She hurt me so many times and I'd take her back, give her everything and anything she wanted and treated her with love and respect and it was never good enough and she'd always cheat on me then we'd seperate and she'd always come back and get in my head and I'd stupidly take her back, but the last time was the worst. She told me was pregnant and I took her back an I was soo happy I was going to be a father and then a few weeks later I found out the whole thing was just a lie and it broke my heart. I know it wasn't real but..." I croak trying to finish. "it was real for you though" she says softly and I nod. "I can't take having my heart broken again" I sniffle. "Lisa says she's changed, but I don't believe her for a second. Just like I don't believe she ever truly loved me. And keeps asking me to hear her out, but I already know whatever she says will be lies"

"you can never know for sure. And it sounds like your trying to convinced yourself you don't have feelings for her" she mumbles looking around the room, trying to distance herself from the conversation. "I'm sorry. You probably get alot of men crying to you about your problems, huh?" She doesn't answer, but looks at me and fakes a smile through pursed lips. "do you think I should hear her out? Not get back with her, but just listen to what she has to say?"

"that's not my place to say" she shrugs "is that one of you many rules?" I chuckle slightly under my breath. "mhm" she nods smiling slightly. "how come you and the other girls have so many rules?" I ask curiously. "well.. If we told every man that came to see us to work things out with their wives or girlfriends, we'd be out of buisness" she giggles. "I guess that makes sense" I smile. "how come you chose to work as.." I begin to asks, but I'm cut off when her phone starts ringing "oh my god, I'm so sorry. I'll thought I switched it off" she says nervously taking her phone from her purse. "it's ok, you can answer your phone" I smile and she smiles back slightly and goes to the bathroom to take the call.

I know it's rude and I shouldn't, but once she locks the bathroom door I walk over and listen in on her conversation.

"what the hell Mia!? I'm with a client. I already told you.... Look can you please not call me again if my client complains to Mary she'll flip"

I know I am a client of Leanne's and for obvious reasons she didn't say my name, but still... ouch!.. She could have been a little nicer about how she said it. I hear the door unlocking and quickly rush back over to the sofa, before she comes out.

"I'm really sorry about that" she mutters sitting back beside me. "it's fine, don't worry about it" I smile softly and there's a moment of silence between us and I lean in to kiss her, but she moves her head away. "why don't you want me to kiss you?" I ask softly "why do you keep trying to make love to me?"

"because.. I don't know what it is, but I wanna please you and not just fuck you. I always wanna take my time with you" I tell her honestly

"you did with Emma and the others" she mumbles "you talk about me with the others?" I ask softly and she shrugs "we talk about all our clients. Only with each other though"

"I'm pretty sure that's against the rules" I chuckle slightly "we'll you break alot of rules too" she smirks raising an eyebrow. "fair point" I smile slightly and there's another silence between us. "I'll do it, if you want me to" I mutter and she looks at me confused. "like I have with the others. I'll do it if that's what you really want? But only if you agree to do something for me?"

"ok" she nods "so you'll agree to it?"

"sure. What is it?" She asks "I'll fuck you if you promise to make love to me afterwards"

"I can't do that" she shakes her head "I'll get in alot of trouble and..."

"I'm not gonna do it unless you agree" I cut her off "nobody has to know" she doesn't say anything for a moment then nods. I lift her chin up so she's facing me and so she can look me in the eyes "do you swear?"

"I swear"

"and your sure you want me to do this?"

"I'm sure" she nods and I take her hand and walk over with her towards the bed.

"I need you to turn away from me and to not talk or try and look at me while I do this, ok?" I say softly and she nods. I turn her around slowly taking off her underwear and lift her dress up slightly then lean her down into the position I do with the others then undo my pants, putting on a condom and go back over to her. I really don't won't to treat her body so rough, but this is the only way I can get her to make love to me again.

I position myself outside her entrance and take a deep breath, bracing myself before pushing myself inside over and begin thrusting hard and fast inside of her. I hold back and don't go as rough as I have done with the others, but I still go pretty hard and fast which makes me cum really quickly.

Once it's over I get up removing the condom and sit at the edge of the bed "you can get up now" I mutter feeling slightly guilty. Even though she wanted me to do that. "are you ok?" I ask softly, stroking the side of her face and she nods sitting beside me. "now, can we make love?" She doesn't answer for a moment then nods "yes" she whispers and I lean in kissing her tenderly and she kisses me back the same way, wrapping her arms around my neck. "thank you" I whisper shakily onto her lips.

We slowly undress each other and I gently lead us both back down onto the bed, not breaking away from our tender kiss. I turn over so she's on top of me and she gives me exactly what I've needed for so long.

**

Leanne's POV

Michael and I are lay cuddling in the bed and I can't believe I just allowed that to happen again. Mia's told me countless times about the rules. The first time was one thing and Mia warned me never to let Michael do it again and I've seen what Mary does when girls don't obey the rules and making love to a man is the most forbidden rule, who knows what she'd do to me if she ever found.

"I'm I any good?" Michael asks bringing me from my thoughts and I look at him confused. "at... You know?.. Am I any good?" He asks awkwardly "yes" I answer without thinking and he turns on his side to face my. "I don't want the default answer have to say. I want your honest answer. When we're... you know.. Together? Do I please you?"

"I wasn't giving you my default answer" I smile and he smiles back and leans forward to kiss me and the door knocks cutting us off. "just a second!" Michael yells as we're getting dressed then answers the door to Randy and Emma. "we need to get going. It's almost 11" Randy says and Michael nods and I notice Emma looking at me strangely and I smile at her through pursed lips not saying anything as Michael and I leave the room.

**

Emma doesn't say anything on the way back, but as soon as we've seen Mary to let her know we're back she takes my hand and leads me to her bedroom and locks the door. "I need to talk to you about something" she says is a serious and hushed tone and I look at her confused. I saw the way you and Michael were before, the two of you looked pretty close a little too close actually"

"I was just doing what you told me to do" I shrug "are you sure about that? Because you two were upstairs and awful long time. What were you doing? I won't tell anybody. I just wanna know"

"I was doing my job. what do you think we were doing?" I giggle awkwardly "for most of the night? I've had Michael as a client before remember and he never lasts more than two minutes if that" she looks at me skeptically "I guess he was just trying to get his money's worth" I shrug. "I guess.. That Randy was the same" she mumbles "I'm sorry I just heard something and I needed to make sure"

"heard what?" I ask nervously and she sighs "I over heard their mother taking to somebody. Saying that the two of you looked cute together and that she could tell you were both in that 'puppy love' stage"

"well obviously she was reading more into it" I shrug "was she?" She raises an eyebrow and I nod "of course! There's nothing going on between us. I was there because I was paid to. Just like you were. He's not gonna tell his parents he paid a girl from a brothel to pretend to be his date is he?"

"that's true. No man would admit he's that pathetic" she giggles slightly then sighs. "I'm sorry I just had to check" she smiles through pursed lips and I smile back the same way. "well there's nothing to worry about. It was just buisness like always"

"well just be careful, because I've seen men get over attached before and I've even had to deal with that myself. So if Michael ever tries to get personal with you or..."

"he doesn't" I cut her off "he barely even talks, just gets on with what he comes here to do and tonight was no different. He always keeps to professional like me" I lie and she nods "well make sure he stays that way" she smiles getting up and unlocking the door "now get of my room before people start thinking we're friends or something"

I go back to my room thinking about the conversation with Emma and I do keep things professional with Michael. Sure I let him break a few little rules here and there and as for being personal I'm sure lots of men have cried about their wives or ex at some point just like Michael did tonight. And the only other time he's really talked about his personal life was that day I got upset and he was probably just telling me those things so I'd stop crying or something. But Michael knows it's just buisness and it's not like he talks about personal stuff all the time. He'd been drinking tonight and probably won't even remember half the stuff he said in the morning.

I put on my PJs and get into bed and realise I'm still thinking about Michael. 'what the hell is wrong with me?' I say to myself. Michael is a client and nothing more. I shouldn't be thinking about him like this or even giving him a second thought once he's left.

I take my iPod from my dresser and put in my earphones to try and forget about tonight.

****

Michael's POV

I'm in bed and I still can't stop thinking about how amazing it felt making love to Leanne. I don't know why I'm still thinking about her. It didn't mean anything. She made love to me because I paid her to. just like when I was sitting and crying to her about all my problems i've had with Lisa. She didn't care she was just doing her job.

I've never thought about any of the other girls from the brothel after I've left or even during the sex for that matter so I don't know what it is about Leanne. It's just buisness nothing more, she probably doesn't give me a second thought when I leave or even tonight. She probably just got in bed and went to sleep and didn't give me a second thought.

'Wait! why do I even care?' I say to myself and remind myself that it's just buisness nothing more.

The more I try to shake the thought of Leanne away, the harder it's getting to fall asleep and I just keep seeing her face and her smile and her beautiful blue eyes and...

'It's not gonna happen!' I say to myself and I sit up rubbing my temple. Am I growing feelings for Leanne? I ask myself then quickly shake the thought from my mind. There's no way, it's probably just the champagne and the sex. That's all this is.

I think I understand now why the girls have so many rules put in place for the men. It's because it confuses them. And that's obviously what this is right now, confusion and that's why Leanne was so hesitant to make love to me or let me pleasure her or cuddle with her and all the other stuff. I thought maybe she was just a little stuck up or didn't enjoy it or something, but it wasn't. She was saying no for my own good, because she clearly doesn't want to mess with my head.

I groan laying back down trying to think of something else, but nothings working and it's all my fault I'm feeling this way. I know there's nothing going on between us and it's just buisness. She doesn't have feelings for me and I don't have feelings for her and the next time I see her I'm going to respect her wishes and stick to the rules and I really mean it this time. I can't fall for and I'm not going to. I'm not gonna let her or any woman break my heart.. not again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112 8 9
When CEO Gabe Fulton invites his assistant to his beach house, Kara Kincaid can't wait to spend two sun-soaked weeks with her boss. They're in Charle...
428 27 22
𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 She was a billionaire and was one of the best businesswomen in California. Yet, she lived a normal life because that's what she l...
78 0 16
A young girl once vowed to him somehow someday she would marry him. Even before Giselle knew the real concept of love she knew deep in her young not...
222 28 22
Natalie has always dreamed about E Miller since that day Freshman year. She's never felt this way about anyone else. For three years she's admired hi...