2190 Days//New Hope Club.

By nhclubsandwich

"Six bloody years of being there for them, and this is how they repay me!? I've been through 2190 days of mak... More

Prologue.
Poke.
Sexist Prick.
Noticed By Senpai.
Cake By The Ocean.
Yo.
Covers.
Friendshipversary.
Carter-Green.
House Arrest.
Coffee.
LADS.
Skype.
Late Night Conversations.
Airplanes.
Notifications.
Leo.
Anger Blobs.
George's bed.
Blocked.
Unknown Numbers.
Home.
Call Me L.
Memes.
Pizza and Pringles.
Drunk.
Costa.
Rocha.
Sames and Blevie.
;)
Spring Cleaning.
2190 Days.

Just Dance.

2.2K 131 254
By nhclubsandwich

When I talk about the Just Dance characters swinging at each other, I mean the moves they're doing at 2:21 in this video :)

~

Evie wanted to be sick. She had put on Blake's hoodie to mask the smell of Lara's sickly perfume the second the boy had taken it off, inhaling the familiar smell of Blake's aftershave quickly to block out the grossness of Lara. Another thing which made her want to vomit was the fact that every time she looked in Lara and George's direction, they were kissing or cuddling or whispering to each other, giggling away at whatever obviously hilarious things they were saying to each other. It was disgusting.
Blake and Reece were competing on Wii Sports, so Evie had nothing to do but pull out her phone and check Twitter, where everyone (Including James and Sasha) were going on about #BelieveInBlevie. Actually, the hashtag was so big that it was trending, which made Evie giddy and sad at the same time, seeing as Blevie was definitely not going to happen when Lara was around.

@NewHopeEMM: OMG they're my new OTP

@BlakesBby: Ew, her? Seriously Blake? What about me?

@NewHopingClub: Yes I fully support this! Who better to date him than Evie? So cute!

@BabyxxCakes: But... Blake what about us?

@HopeForGeorge: They're probably not even going out, calm down.

@NewClubHope: Okay but @TheVampsJames that was the cutest Snapchat I've ever seen

Evie burst out into laughter when she saw the ones between Tristan and Brad.

@TheVampsTristan: Awh @TheVampsBrad our baby is growing up.

@TheVampsBrad: Who said @NewHopeBlake was allowed to date? I haven't met this @OhMyEvie girl yet >:(

It was true that Evie hadn't actually met Brad yet, but had met Tristan and James.

@TheVampsTristan: It's alright bby I met her, she's a nice girl. Good enough for our blakey-baby.

@TheVampsBrad: I'll be the judge of that

@OhMyEvie: All I want is your approval @TheVampsBrad @TheVampsTristan

@TheVampsTristan: Awh, you have mine bby. Call me mum. Don't mind my husband, he hasn't had any alcohol yet

@OhMyEvie: Yaaaaaaay, thank you, mum. I'd give him some if I were there

@TheVampsBrad: Okay @OhMyEvie you're part of the family

Evie liked and retweeted the tweet before scrolling through more from the fans, glad that there were more positive comments than negative ones. At least a large portion of the fans still liked her. The blonde saw loads of screenshots and videos of her and Blake cuddling in bed, cringing at her wild tangled hair and her horrid morning voice. Despite looking a state, she still found the screenshots rather cute and liked a few of them, earning lots of 'OMG Evie liked my tweet!' and 'EVIE LIKED IT BLEVIE CONFIRMED' tweets, making her chuckle.
"Hey Evie, we're playing Just Dance, play with us." Reece demanded, holding out a remote to Evie, who looked up and paused for a second, before shaking her head and lifting her phone slightly to show she was happy with scrolling Twitter. "Oh come on Evie!" Reece whined, before turning to Lara "She's amazing at Just Dance, it's her passion." he chuckled. Lara raised her eyebrows, a smug smirk curling onto her lips.

"Ah, well it's good she's not going to play then because she won't be able to beat the queen."
Evie jumped up, throwing her phone down onto the sofa and snatching the controller off of Reece.
"Bring it on." Demanded Evie, throwing Lara one of her best salty smiles.
I'm not losing to this bitch.
Luckily, Lara chose Just Dance 2, Evie's favourite and most practiced. Evie smirked as she stood in front of the TV with Reece, cheering herself on in her head. "Come on Reece, which one are you challenging me to?" Evie questioned, quirking her eyebrow at the boy as he looked through the songs. Eventually, Reece stopped on Jump In The Line. Evie looked at Lara's high score and smirked; she could easily beat that.
Evie and Reece made users before starting the dance, and honestly, Evie forgot about Lara whilst she was dancing with Reece, just letting herself have a fun time with her friend and laughing as they tried to sabotage each other.
At the end, the scores were Reece: 8345 and Evie: 10,021, meaning Evie had won and beaten Lara's high score of 9125. She was smug about that one.
"Right, who's gonna challenge me next?" Asked Evie, raising an eyebrow at the other three as another smirk played at the corner of her plump lips.

"I am." Blake stated, taking the remote off of Reece and stepping next to the smug girl.

"Bold move, Richardson" Evie commented, "Pick a song."
Blake knew which one he was going to do in advance, seeing as Evie hated both the song and the dance. Holiday - and no, not the Green Day one, but the one by Madonna. "Ugh Blake, I hate you!" Evie groaned, only half joking after what had occurred earlier in the day.

After a competitive dance, with some cheeky sly moves like tripping and nudging each other, Evie managed to beat the brunette, but only just. She had 8992, whilst Blake had 8868. "Ha! Beat that bitch!" Evie shouted at Blake, who sighed dramatically and flopped down on the sofa. "Now, who next?"

"Actually, George and I want a go." Lara stated, snatching the remote - which was still attached to Evie's wrist by the strap - off of Evie. The blonde winced in pain but covered it with another salty smile.

"Sure thing" She spat, before plopping back down on the sofa and opening up her phone, however watching Lara select a song instead of scrolling through Twitter. She chose Sway, the romantic duet.
So bloody typical.
Evie tried her best to concentrate on Twitter throughout the song, but she kept glancing up each time she heard Lara's annoying giggle, as if her eyes were metal and Lara was a magnet. When the song got to the pause where the characters lean in as if they're about to kiss, Lara actually reached up and kissed George before continuing to dance. Evie almost lost her lunch.
Kill me now. In fact, kill her instead.
When their dance came to an end, Evie stood up, ready to end that absolute nonsence. "George, wanna do S.O.S?" Evie questioned, hoping with everything in her that the blonde boy would agree. George and Evie always did Rihanna's S.O.S together, it was another one of their traditions.

"We're actually going to go make drinks. Why don't you try and beat my high score, huh?" Lara asked with a smirk, doubting that Evie could beat it. Evie looked at the high score: 11,239.
Shit that's good. But I'm better.
"Okay, will do."
Evie glared at George who turned away quickly before turning to the TV and starting the dance. Blake and Reece instantly started trying to put the blonde girl off, but she was determined to do well, and would not let herself fall victim to any of their comments or physical sabotage.
Her determination paid off, it seemed, when she saw her score. 11,245.
"YES! OH FUCKING YES LARA I BEAT YOU!" Evie shouted, and Lara quickly emerged from the kitchen to gape at the TV in disbelief.

"Well, Evie, let's see who the ultimate queen is. You, me, Avril Lavigne, Girlfriend."
Evie smirked - this was one of her favourites. She was so ready.

"Bring it on." Evie said as Lara stepped up to the TV, taking the other remote off of the sofa beforehand.
Lara started the song and the girls were off. None of the boys dared to interfere because they were actually rather scared of the girls in that moment; they were pulling off the moves perfectly, hair flying everywhere and grunts passing their lips as they put their all into the dance moves, panting and sweating as if they were doing a serious workout. They kept overtaking each other, the gold crown going from one person to the other over and over again. Evie was chuffed that it was mostly on her.
Around two minutes into the song, the dance moves had the two girls swinging punches at each other, Evie doing her best to restrain herself from actually punching Lara in the face, however tempting it was. Although, it seemed like Lara was actually getting closer after each punch. The sly girl had a weird look on her face, one that looked both cocky and hesitant at the same time. Evie frowned, swinging another punch when Lara lurched forward, causing Evie's fist to collide with her face.
Evie watched in shock as Lara fell to the ground, clutching her face, trying to work out what had happened and how she'd misjudged her space so badly that her fist had ended up colliding with Lara's face. "Evie, what the hell?!" George shouted, rushing to Lara and crouching down beside her as she 'cried'. Evie stared down at Lara in shock, her brain whirring as she tried to figure out what had happened.
Was that actually me? Did I move and punch her or did she move forwards? I wouldn't put it past myself if I had, to be honest... But she definitely moved, I saw her lurch forward!
"I-I didn't punch her! What the hell, why would I do that?!" Evie protested, gesturing to Lara's face, which was red.

"You've been against me from the start. If you had a problem you could've just spoken to me!" Lara cried, and Evie scoffed at how fake she was being. It was pathetic.

"Evie, what the hell is wrong with you?" George spat, glaring up at his 'best' friend, an angry glare blazing from George's blue eyes and burning Evie's green ones.

"Oh come on George, she's so obviously putting it on!" Evie whined, stamping her foot like a three-year-old. There was a bit of silence, apart from Lara's over-exaggerated sobbing, as the boys tried to work out what they saw.

"Evie, are you sure you didn't just get angry?" Questioned Reece, tentatively. Evie turned to Reece, her green eyes narrowing. Why was he not instantly sticking up for her? She was one of his best friends!

"I'm very sure. I might get angry at the bitch but I'm not out of control." The blonde spat, confidently - she was sure she hadn't punched Lara. She had more self control.

"Are you sure about that?" George questioned, a sarcastic, breathy laugh leaving his lips as he stood and squared up to Evie. "I've seen you having IED attacks, you turn into some sort of animal!"
His comment hurt Evie more than she thought it could.

"Okay what the actual fuck George?! You know I can't help how angry I get, but I've never hurt another person from my IED!" Evie shouted, truth in every word. She had never hurt somebody whilst having an IED attack. Plant pots, on the other hand...

"I beg to differ" Lara spat, gesturing to her irritated cheek. Evie narrowed her eyes at the girl, silently telling her to shut the fuck up before I punch you for real.

"Evie, why did you punch her?" Blake questioned, his tone calm, the complete opposite to the emotions running through Evie. Her jaw almost fell open at the question - why wasn't he sticking up for her?

"I- I didn't fucking punch her! Didn't you see her lean forward into my fucking fist?! She did nothing to provoke me so I couldn't have gotten angry in that second and punched her, and every other time she's been a bitch to me I haven't set a goddamn hand on her!" Evie was exploding with rage by this point, her body shaking with anger as her nails created crescent shapes in her palms from where they were harshly digging in.
"Again, why do you accuse her of being a bitch?! She's-" George started, but the blonde girl cut him off by holding up a finger.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence. She's in no way 'nice'. Haven't you noticed that the second she came into our lives, all we've done is fall out?! And what about the fact that she got Chloe to go on your Twitter and send me rude DM's on her behalf?! Or how about the amount of times she's tried to make me look like a shit person?! Seriously, George, how can you be so blind?" Evie's voice cracked and she felt tears pricking her eyes, but she kept them back - she didn't want to cry in front of Lara and let the bitch know she had won.

"Evie, stop lying. You're not helping anyone, not even yourself." George sighed, narrowing his blue eyes at the girl who felt a pang of hurt in her chest.

"So you really think I'm a lying bitch?" Evie questioned, but was met with silence and a lack of eye contact, prompting her to continue. "Nice to know, best friend of six years." Evie turned to Blake and Reece, who were standing awkwardly by the sofa. "What about you two, huh? You think I'm lying as well, don't you?" Evie let out a scoff, adding - Probably all the fucking plant pots I've smashed - in a quiet voice. "Let me remind you that I smash plant pots when I'm angry because they can't feel anything, and you've been around me many times whilst I've been angry, and yet I've never been violent towards any of you." The boys stayed silent, Blake and Reece both looking down to their feet as Lara scoffed. "Well boys, thanks for wasting six years of my life, it's been fun." With tears pooling in her eyes, Evie turned back to George and Lara to see George had helped her off the floor, and she was leaning against George and propping up her leg as if she'd broken it when she fell over, adding to Evie's rage. "Oh come on you didn't even hurt your fucking leg. I didn't punch you in the shin." Evie spat, before storming up to Lara and stating: "And I hope my fist broke your fucking face." Before moving around them and bashing her shoulder into George's on the way out.
Evie burst out of the front door and sprinted away from the house, tears freely flowing from her eyes as she put as much distance between herself and the house as she could.
How could the boys do that to her? How come they didn't stick up for her like they did back when they were 10 and Izaac was being mean to her? How could they let one bitchy girlfriend come in between a solid six years of friendship?

Eventually, Evie got tired she stopped running, crashing into the brick wall beside her and letting herself tumble to the pavement, curling up into herself as rain stated to fall.
Pathetic fallacy, how bloody great.
Evie slipped her phone out of her pocket and opened the contacts, before calling the only person she seemed to have left on her side - Sasha.
Ring Ring
Ring Ring
Ring Ring
Come on Sasha pick up

Ring Ring
Ring Ri-
"Evie, how's it going?" Evie felt a bit of relief at the sound of a kind voice, but her heart still felt as if it had been scraped at over and over with a blunt knife until it had finally pierced the surface and slipped its way inside.
"S-Sasha? You're still with- with James right?"

"Yes, I am, what happened?" Sasha asked, her tone clouded with concern.

"I-I'll t-tell you later just p-please, please come and g-get me" Evie sobbed, snuggling further into Blake's hoodie and pulling the hood up with her free hand as the rain got heavier. Normally this would comfort her, but now the smell reminded her of too many bad words: Betrayal. Lying. Alone. Traitor.
Evie quickly tugged the hood back down - she would rather be soaking wet than continue to be tortured by a smell which had never failed to comfort her.
"Where are you?" It was James who spoke now.

"M-Miller's Close."

"We'll be there soon Evie, hang tight." James reassured. Evie hung up and put the phone in her pocket, before resting her arms on her knees and burying her head in them as she let herself sob.
Six years of friendship. Gone. And all because of a bitch named Lara.

~

Woahhhhh okay, let's break this down a bit.

So hi, I'm back from holiday to see that I have 100+ followers and 14k+ reads, which is amazing thank you so much!

Spain was alright, I got a tan and I met a boy called Adam... he may or may not have kissed me ;) Also I nearly got detained by airport security even though he had my passport in his hand, which clearly stated that I was a UK citizen? I got so angry that I literally just demanded that he let me through and eventually after talking to like four other people he did haha.

So, this chapter huh? Yeah, very dramatic. Feel free to shout at the boys and Lara in the comments :')

There are only about two or three chapters left before the sequel comes out! I'm so happy that you're all really excited for the sequel, it honestly means so much to me (I may or may not have spent most of last night crying over how nice you all are and how hyped you all are to read this haha)

Please follow/vote/comment/ask the characters questions and I'll see you in the next update, bye!

~Ray xx

(I missed you all so much)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 560 32
"pretty eyes" he says smirking "we meet again" What happens when Emily trips in a train station and falls head over heals for this boy ? Will they e...
2.2K 174 26
"No, Reece! You can't keep doing that. You're losing fans due to how you act, you ruin your reputation, mate!" "How could I ruin my reputation just b...
1.5K 48 25
Set in New Orleans lived two boys. One having a secret, the other being a new kid, or better fresh meat... Finney Blake, the locked up, trouble maker...
9.8K 426 21
[Book One in the Flowered Series] It had always been two of them against the world. They would fight off make-believe monsters and then fight each ot...