her secret // laurmau ✔

Oleh -iwazoomi-

"I have a secret to tell you..." "Yeah, well, what is it?" "I-I...." "You, What?" "I love you." °•° ⚠Disclaim... Lebih Banyak

0%
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
8%
Hate
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
16%
17%
18%
SUP
19%
20%
21%
22%
23%
24%
25%
26%
27%
28%
29%
30%
Thank You
wow

7%

1K 34 21
Oleh -iwazoomi-

Laurance's POV:

EEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!

My long time crush just asked me out on a date!! I SO HAPPY!!!!!!!! "Get out." I say to Adrianna. The person I was just making out with on the couch. She looks up at me with wide, teary eyes. "W-What do you mean, get out?!" I sigh in frustration, getting annoyed with this girl. "I mean, I have a date!"

"Stop saying it's a date! It's not a date!" Katelyn's beautiful muffled voice said from outside the door. A small smile tugs at the corner of my lips, forming a smile. I could sense the dark oura forming around Adrianna. "With that bimbo?!?!?!" 

uh-oh....

BAM!

"What did you just say!!??" Katelyn barged into the room, breaking the door down, ready to throw down. "I wouldn't be talkin'! You apperently ma--mmf!" I put mynhand over her mouth to shut her up before Adrianna gets even more angry at her.

Adrianna gives a death glare to me before storming out of the house saying, "Fine! I didn't even like you anyways!"

Slam!

Adrianna slammed the door shut. I sigh, moving my hand away from Katelyn's mouth, not knowing what would hit me.

I think I just found out.

Katelyn's fist met my face. I think they become buddies. "WHAT THE HELL MAN???!!!!!" I say, rubbing where she punched me. Specifically, my jaw. "Well that's what you get for touching me!!" She yelled, giving me a deathly glare. I sigh. "Just sit on the couch until i'm ready. I'll be done in a minute." I point to the couch and saw her walk to the couch.

I started to walk up the stairs until her voice stopped me. "Just remember, I'm getting extra for lunch!" I chuckled, and continued to walk up the stairs, leading me into my room.

~~~~~

I head to the living room to see Katelyn texting somebody. I slowly sneak up behind her and get really close to her ear and say, "Hey there, beautiful." I was rewarded with a slap from Katelyn. "OW!! COME ON THIS IS THE SECOND TIME TODAY!!!!!" "Well that's what you get when you 1; scare me to death. and 2; when you flirt with me." I just stand there looking at her before sighing. "Can we just go already...?" She snorts. "Let's go!"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.3K 111 25
Mitchell Hope is the schools bad boy and Chloe Celeste Hosterman is the new kid. What will happen. What happens when they grow up and shy Chloe b...
3.2K 112 7
Kara Zor-El aka Supergirl joins the fun in a continuing story of her ongoing romance with Oliver Queen aka Green Arrow. Well-written and fast-moving...
8K 397 11
rose cannot stop dreaming about the doctor.
32.3K 1K 35
DISCLAIMER: I am not part of a gang and I don't encourage you to join one either. This is just something I am experimenting with. Matt is the leader...