Her Stolen Innocence (Teen Pr...

By JasmineDahlia

Evelyn Pearce has it all. The looks, the friends, the popularity, the personality. She never chose to be popu... More

Chapter 2 - New Rims
Chapter 3 - Five Cheese, Five Pepperoni, Five Cokes
Chapter 4 - College Party
Chapter 5 - Blue Eyes
Chapter 6 - Gentleman
Chapter 7 - My 'Friend'
Chapter 8 - Ice Cream Challenge
Chapter 9 - Nightmares
Chapter 10 - Like A Zombie
Chapter 11 - Adventures
Chapter 12 - Not Alone
Chapter 13 - Keep Fighting
Chapter 14 - It Will Be You
Chapter 15 - Children At Heart
Chapter 16 - Chinese Food
Chapter 17 - Let Me Check You Out
Chapter 18 - Positive
Chapter 19 - La La Land
Chapter 20 - Possibilities
Chapter 21 - Every Step Of The Way
Chapter 22 - Young Man
Chapter 23 - Naughty Children
Chapter 24 - Small Yellow Box
Chapter 25 - Magic Glow
Chapter 26 - Baby Names
Chapter 27 - Yellow
Chapter 28 - Babies 'R' Us
Chapter 29 - Movies And Kisses
Chapter 30 - Avalyn
Chapter 31 - Three
Chapter 32 - Small Bottle Like Thing
Chapter 33 - Beach House
Chapter 34 - Whole Again
Epilogue

Chapter 1 - Jerks

183K 1.5K 448
By JasmineDahlia

NOTE: This story will be thoroughly edited once completed. 

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PLEASE VOTE! (: 

Hi! Just thought I'd mention a few things before you read this story... It isn't a walk in a park holding hands with your delicious jock boyfriend. Sorry if that's what you wanted :( I wanted to add meaning to this story as well as make it very fun, romantic, and emotional but real. I also opted to make it as realistic as I could that's why things don't get resolved in a single chapter. Sorry again, man, sorry. Anyway! There are some strong contents in this story but I'll warn before hand. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, February 12 2011

“Evelyn, you have to get ready for the party!” said Erica.

It was my birthday and I was turning sixteen. My best friend Erica was never like me, a calm girl. She was more like the social butterfly who was always with boys at parties. She would always make me come as much as I hated it. We had been like sisters since the 5th grade. As much as I wanted to stay home, I would have to go or she would sulk with her shoulders low and say her usual line “But you’re my best friend and I can’t go anywhere without you!” I would end up going even if I’d rather not.

But why would the shy virgin be friends with the popular one? Simple, because I’m “a sexy ass bitch” like she says and its a shame I’m a virgin when the coolest jock, Tyler, was after me since the eighth grade.

I just didn’t care. I didn’t have a plan on losing my virginity and being run down by a stupid jock and become a worthless slut. Not that that was what most of my friends were or anything...

“Erica, what if I don’t want to go? It’s my birthday and I should be doing something I want. We went to a party yesterday aren’t you tired?” 

I told her as I was remembering the dreadful night when Tyler tried to kiss me and I pulled away from the drunk guy. His confused self dropped some beer when he lost his balance. He had never known rejection, any girl he wanted he would have and he was only seventeen, a junior. If he wanted a senior she would lead the way to the bedroom. But that wasn’t me and it never would be. I was one of the teenagers from Fort Lauderdale’s Northeast High School who thought sex should be from love and not just fun.

 “Come on, please?” She added emphasis on the ease in please and made the word longer. “I set it all up for you at Ryan’s house. We have the keg, the tequila, food, music, lights and all the people where invited already and we can’t let down all of Northeast! it will ruin our rep! I did it all out of love for you, you don’t have to dance or-”

 “The whole Northeast Erica? That’s at least 1500 people and Ryan’s house isn’t that spacious!” Typical Erica, always planning ahead and not thinking of asking me how I felt about my own birthday party! But that wasn’t all of it, I wasn’t personally fond of tequila or the keg. What would I care about my reputation? I don’t have to be one of the populars to live my life. I actually rather be normal or a nerd.

 “Ev, you know people aren’t only down stairs. Some are in the bedrooms or bathrooms or in his HUGE backyard or in cars or in the front porch, heck, some of them are on tables! It’ll be fine, besides it was just a saying.” She told me in a reassuring tone but I still didn’t feel better. I could do one party but two in a row? No. Besides I never did believe her reassurances but I would always be her designated driver with ten other people crammed inside the car. I'd have to take them all over Fort Lauderdale and it was a pain. 

 I didn’t want to fight her because I had known her too long not to know that she was a persistent and determined little hoe. So I would say yes and as always she would jump in excitement and contentment. Besides, she had gotten me a beautiful heart shaped necklace encrusted in gorgeous red rubies. On the back was an engraving that read “Evelyn and Erica BFFs forever.” I hadn’t taken it off since she jumped into my bed at seven in the morning and given me a bear hug with a velvet necklace box. No, she wasn’t rich but she wasn’t exactly destitute either. Her father who owned two successful yogurt shops gives her a good allowance. Needless to say I loved her like a sister no matter how much of an annoying little bug she could be.

 “Fine Erica but only because of the beautiful necklace you gave me.” and I shot her my best smile. 

 Erica jumped up and down rapidly and clapped her hands continuously in victory and excitement.

 “Let’s get ready.” I sighed and she nodded her head smiling.

 Her red blackberry rang from a text and she quickly answered it. My best friend put it away into her back right pocket.

 “Can I wear some of your clothes? My mom doesn’t know about the party.” She said holding her arm and biting her lip. I sighed, already used to it, and said okay. We walked into my small walk-in closet to pick out the outfits.

 She found my sparkling red tank top and started to move to it but I caught her arm.

 “No, no, no.” I said moving my index finger side to side with my hand on my hip talking to her like a mother scolding a two year old reaching for the after dinner cookies. “That’s what Evelyn is going to wear Erica.” I was planning to wear that since it matched my necklace and I had the perfect black shoes for it. I didn’t like parties so much but I did like looking good.

 She started to laugh and opened her mouth to speak. “Fine. But only since it’s your birthday, you little bitch.” She smiled

 I grabbed the tank top and some Abercrombie low rise skinny jeans that had small holes and shreds. It was a faded grey color. Erica took a strapless sun yellow tube shirt and paired it with a black mini skirt. We shared everything since we were both the same shoe size 7 and my clothes were just a tad bigger because of my size 34C in bras and size M in undies from my butt...I wasn’t flat.

“There, this should be easy to take off.” She said.

“You’re doing it tonight?” I didn’t know why I was so shocked.

“As always, are you?” she asked even if she knew the answer.

“No.” 

“Will you ever?” She questioned.

“Yeah, sure, when I fall in love and when I’m older than sixteen.” I replied

“But I’m sixteen and I do it.” Yeah, cause you’re a little slut. I thought but didn’t say.

“You’re different than me.” Is what I did say.

“Oh well.” She didn’t say any more because the last time she did she failed and I got mad at her, not talking to her for three days because of how she said I would get nowhere if I didn’t “fuck”.

“Well let’s change. The party is in an hour.”

We changed into our clothes and put on our makeup together in the big closet mirror. I wore soft sparkle-pink eye shadow that complimented my creamy hazel eyes with clear lip gloss, black mascara and eye liner. I added big wavy curls to my long auburn hair and a little blush to add color to my ivory white skin. Erica painted my nails a Revlon red color and then I was done and proud of my work as I smiled into the mirror. My outfit was simple. Nevertheless, it look great. That was basically what we wore to parties here in Ft. Lauderdale. The casual things.

“Wow, you never fail to impress.” She smiled at me.

“Neither do you.” She looked great in the same lipgloss and eye makeup as me but with a different eye shadow. She used the smoky purple eyes instead of my simple pink. Erica had straightened her curly, short and light brown hair to make it touch her shoulders and a few inches under. She added some blush to her caramel skin. My best friend smelled like me too, using the Dolce & Gabbana perfume on my vanity.

“All done.” We said in unison. I put my black blackberry and the lipgloss in my back pocket. Erica took her phone from the pocket of the jeans she had laying on the closet floor and put it in her back pocket. She was looking for the lipstick until she saw me waving it in her face.

“Oh, well when I need it, give me some, and I’ll be needing it.” The thought of Erica making out entered my mind and I quickly put it away.

“Okay.”

We left the room and went to the living room where my mom was watching E! News.

“Hey girls, where are you going?” My mom asked.

“To Ev’s birthday party!” Erica said smiling 

“Oh okay, have fun girls.” My mom knew I didn’t prefer parties and she resented Erica for making me go. She looked even more annoyed because it was my birthday.

Erica took my arm and I was startled by the sudden horn in the background. I should have known that when Erica was texting it was for an answer on whether I was going and if she wanted a lift. Erica had her license and I did too but none of us had cars yet. I would be the only sober one so I’d have to drive and drive perfectly through the most uninhabited streets to each person’s house or I would get in deep shit...

Arm in arm we walked to the door. 

“Bye mom.”

“Bye Mrs. Pearce!”

I looked back as we were leaving and my mom looked at me shaking her head. I mouthed the words 'It’s okay'. We walked outside and to the car out front.

“Come on babes! You’re looking extra sexy tonight Evelyn.” Great... Tyler.

“Hey! What about me?” cried Erica

“You too.” He said with no meaning but Erica was too happy to care. I rolled my eyes. Tyler must have seen me because he sent me a bright white smile. I only grinned, not wanting to send him any signals.

“Happy Birthday Babe.” He whispered and I whispered a thanks back to him.

“Come on let’s get in the car.” Erica commanded and we got in the old silver toyota where it was me, Erica, Tyler, Jessica, Tommy and Elijah. Did I mention there were five seats and six of us?

Tommy and Elijah, some of our friends, were in the front seats and Tommy was driving. Jessica sat next to Tyler and there was only one seat but two of us standing.

“Evelyn come sit on my lap.” Tyler said, his eyes suggesting.

“No thanks.” I simply replied.

He looked hurt but tried to hide it.

“Come on babe.” and he gave me an inviting smile, the one all girls fell for and hoped that it would be sent directly at her. I didn’t fall for it. To me, it was nothing but a lying and deceiving piece of shit.

“No thanks, Tyler.” I said again. No display of repentance or emotion. I was only annoyed and I was going to stand my ground.

“Babe, you should be glad I like you, now come on and sit on my lap.” If the dip-shit was going to keep on calling me babe and not give up, I would be straightforward.

“I’m not your babe Tyler, and I’m not sitting on you, but I think Jessica or Erica will be more than willing to.” I told him in an icy voice.

Jessica hated me with a passion because of how bad she wanted Tyler and because of how bad he wanted me. She had lost her virginity to him and before Tyler, we were good friends but she was always a little jealous of me for something I hadn’t known.

He clenched his jaw and I saw the muscles in his arm flex when he rolled his hand in a fist on his knees. I was glad to see he was as annoyed as I was. He didn’t handle rejection too well.

“I’ll sit on you Ty.” Jessica said, trying to sound as alluring and seductive as she could and also trying to hide her desperateness, but failing all at once. Jessica had always gotten any guy she wanted at a simple ease but Tyler, no. She was popular, pretty, and blonde. Every guy wanted her and all the girls envied her alon with everyone in the “hotties” group: Jessica, Erica, Kayla, Haley, Melanie, and me.

“Okay, Jess.” She stood a little, ducking her head and he grabbed her ass sitting her on him. Tyler smiled as he looked at me. He was clearly trying to make me jealous as he kissed her neck but it was clear as day that I wasn’t... That had upset him.

Erica sat next to them and I sat next to her. Tommy and Elijah greeted us singing happy birthday all the way to the house for the three minute ride. I was smiling and laughing with Erica the whole time. They sang, we laughed, and the lap buddies made out.

We made it to the house and they stopped singing. I said thanks to them, still giggling.

As we pulled on the street looking at the house we saw it was too crowded with people and cars so Tommy dropped us off and went to find a parking space. The sight was overwhelming: Music so loud I wondered how the neighbors slept, the sight of people dancing in the windows, people making out, and just plain craziness. But that wouldn’t be the worst of it because we weren’t inside yet and we hadn’t seen the backyard with people overfilling the pool clothed and unclothed. Honestly, I felt bad for the neighbors and myself.

“Ooh, I’m so excited! Come on Ev!” Erica scram over the noise, tugging me to the door of the madhouse. Every step of the way people shouted happy birthday to me and ran up giving me hugs and kisses . They asked if I wanted a drink to which I politely said no and thanked them. We made it inside with people still clinging to me and congratulating me.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY EV!” A huge smile spread over my face and a hot scarlet blush invaded my cheeks. Thank god for the flashing lights of the little floor disco machines. As much I hated parties, I was happy that this one was about me. Maybe it wouldn’t be that bad for this reason? 

I scram thanks to as many people as I could till my throat got sore. I told Erica and Jessica that I would be at the drinks stand then off I went. There were two bottles of coke and three of sprite. They only had a few because most people went for the keg and tequila shots. They always brought more sprite just in case people wanted some when they threw up but they would barely ever get any. They would keep on drinking the devil that was making them sick. 

Everywhere I went, a happy birthday accompanied me till I made my way to the dance floor or better yet the crowd of dancing people all around every space but the kitchen. In fact there were many people upstairs but they weren’t dancing.

“Wanna dance?” Jacob a popular sophomore guy, asked me, but he wasn’t like Tyler. He was actually not a jerk... At all. He was my best friend. Not everyone who is popular is mean anyway.

“Sure.” and I smiled at him, happy to dance with my best friend.

He took my hand and led the way to the crowd. Some girls stared at me, probably from Jacob’s good looks. I didn’t give it much thought since it happened all the time but I didn’t like it when the bad girls stared, because they were trouble.

We danced the next two songs and I was as good as he was and even better. I enjoyed dancing and if that was all that happened in parties then I’d be in them all the time with no problem whatsoever. The thing is, parties for me was constantly denying drinks and rude invitations, helping drunk and vomiting friends, dealing with drunk jerks, and driving people around. Too many parties was stressful.

I took turns dancing with all the guys who asked and there were about ten who did. Everything was great until Tyler came up to me all drunk with a red plastic cup of beer in his left hand. He decided to take me in his arms in a painful hug and he kissed me, pressing his lips to my mouth and sticking his tongue inside forcefully. It was disgusting and during the whole thing I was trying to escape his grasp and punching his chest with my small fists. I tried moving my head away but his left arm held me against him and I kept fighting him.

“Leave her alone Ty.” I heard a guy’s voice and I figured it was Jacob. He put his arm between us and tore me from Tyler’s grasp and I was free. I wanted to slap Tyler and I did with as much force as I could. He started laughing. I only hoped it hurt him as much as it hurt my hand. 

“I’m sorry about that, Tyler’s a little drunk.” Jacob apologized.

“A little? Doesn’t he know I didn’t want him to kiss me? Because I think that my fists and my struggle should have hinted that.” I said angrily and he chuckled.

“Thanks Jake.” I gave him a little smile and I headed to the door. I wanted to leave and go home to the peace and quiet. I didn’t care if Erica wouldn’t have a designated and responsible driver, she could walk or one of the few sobers, if there were any, could take her. I wasn’t staying here.

“Evelyn, why don’t I take you? It’s dangerous out there when you’re alone at night.” To give it a further thought, it was dangerous out there. Our neighborhood was close and most people knew each other but sometimes there would be a weird guy walking around at night and I was not going to have to face that. 

“Thanks Jake.” He came next to me and led our way to his little black Infiniti. I put my seatbelt on and he didn’t which lead me to say “Jake, put your seatbelt on.” I smiled a sweet smile at him.

“Do you care that I might die if we get crashed by some asshole?” He replied and grinned, stretching the belt over him and buckling it.

“Nope.”

“Then why’d you ask me to put my seatbelt on?”

“Because you’ll get a $120 ticket if you don’t.”

“Fine, then I’ll take the ticket since you don’t care that I die.” He unbuckled his seatbelt now.

“Don’t be silly, honey.” I said playing along to our little jokes.

“Tell me you care that I die or I won’t put it on.” He said stubbornly putting his arms over his chest.

“Jacob, please put your seatbelt on because if you die my world will come crashing down on me and I’ll be living a tragedy crying and crying over your grave twenty four hours a day. Oh! How will I go on?” I fake cried and put my hand over my heart.

“I don’t believe you. You’re using sarcasm.” He made a challenging face.

“Jake, you know I care that you die. You’re my best friend and the sexiest guy around and I love you to death. So put the damn seatbelt on because you’re one of the only real people around here and I won’t go to school if you die. Oh, and I will cry over your grave everyday.” I said honestly now, and smiled at his satisfaction.

“I love you too, Ev.” He put his seatbelt on in a victorious way and I laughed at him.

“Oh and you’re sexy too. Rar!” He joked making a lion noise and raised his hands higher to scratch the air, making me laugh even more.

“How come the hottest guy in school wants you and you don’t care?” He rolled his eyes and added sarcasm when he said hottest.

“You think he’s hot?” We chuckled and I continued “Probably because I’m not one of those girls that doesn’t start to live life until one of the football players decides he wants them. Or maybe its because I actually know Tyler and I know what it feels like to be the popular one and I take it for granted? I don’t know he’s just a jerk.” I answered.

“You know, not all the football players are jerks.” He said with a little smile.

“I know, but Tyler is. You, Elijah, Jay, and Tommy aren’t but Tyler, Ryan, and Travis are.” I noticed that the car stood motionless and I opened my mouth to speak but he started the car and I giggled.

“Thanks.” He said.

“Your welcome.” 

“Jacob?” I asked

“Yeah?”

“Can you make sure Erica gets home safely? I always drive her but I don’t think I want to be in the same room as Tyler for a good 10 hours.”

“I will.” He answered chuckling

“Thanks, can I pull down this thing real quick?” I pointed to the pull out at the top of the car in front of my seat and hoped there was a mirror in it so I could see how my lips looked.

“Sure.”

I pulled it down and a little mirror with automatic lights appeared. I glanced at the radio clock and I read 1:24 am. I let out a sigh and turned to the mirror.

“Have a curfew?” He asked me

“Not really. I hate that my mom is awake at this time waiting for me.” I said as I looked at the smudged lipgloss all over my mouth area and wiped it clean with a tissue I had in my purse. I reapplied it and remembered what Erica said then I smiled a little. I looked at Jacob and he smiled at me so I smiled back. 

“We’re here!” He sang playfully and stopped the car in front of my house. I opened the door, and I looked back at him and said,

“Thanks Jake, remember Erica.”

“Anytime, and I won’t forget, best friend.” He smiled and I chuckled.

I turned to step out the car until I felt a hand on my arm and I turned around again and before I could even protest, Jacob started to kiss me softly. Surprisingly I let him, kissing him back. I hadn’t had a nice kiss since Travis but I didn’t like him that way and I didn’t want to make him think I did. I'd end up hurting him. He put his free hand on my hair and he kept kissing me but I had to stop and I pulled away slowly.

“I’m so sorry Jacob I-” I started to say but he cut me off.

“It’s okay, I know, I’m sorry too.” He gave me a sad smile.

“Thanks.” I said again getting out of the car and walking towards the door. I didn’t know if I thanked him for understanding, driving me home, helping with Tyler or our kiss. Probably all four.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Just started to upload stories onto Wattpad!!! I really hope people read and like what I write because it is my passion. Please Vote, comment, and fan. Tell me what you think and if you want me to keep on. By the way, it might seem slow now but it really picks up on the 4th or 5th chappie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.1K 36
Currently being edited "You're a fucking mother, you have kids? and you are just now telling me?" Percy yelled Emery is a 16-year-old mother of twin...
36.3K 4.5K 59
Previously known as 'Hope'. Completed √ "Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness" Everyone has a story. Some choose to...
77.5K 2.1K 14
Luka is a 21 year old college student and she seems like any other college girl but what no one knows is she has an ability to heal and cure. she doe...
22.4M 649K 28
One thing I'll always remember is my parents saying "Everyone has a story" "Everyone has a story with a past, tragic or not. Everyone has a story tha...