Test me| (Jungkook/Halla)

By underxbangtansxbed

... you don't know how much it hurts me seeing you like this. WARNING: contains Abuse Halla/Jungkook this awe... More

1- First encounter
2- Welcome to hell
3- Smack you.
AUTHOR'S NOTE
4- First Impressions
5- BTS
6- I'm not a hero.
7- Monster
8- Tomorrow
AUTHOR'S NOTE
10- Closer
11- Knock me out.
12- HyuMin
13- Butterfly
14- Math sucks
15- I don't
16- VIP
17- FIRE
18- Promise me
19- Sorry
20- Dad
21- I need u
22- Happy...
23- Mine
24- You're my Hero
25- More
26- Darkness
27- Fools
28- Goodbyes
29- Busan
30- Back to the Start
31- The scariest thing
32- It's okay
33- Surprise
AUTHOR'S NOTE
34- ENDING CHAPTER
THANK YOU
Quarantine Updates

9- Kiss

2.5K 82 70
By underxbangtansxbed

He just points with his finger at his lips and smirks.

"Kiss."

My eyes widen and I bend a little back when I realize how close Jungkook is standing to me.

"W-what?"

"A kiss." He smily states again and he looks at me innocently.

Yeah, right. I swallow harshly.

"Stop fucking with me."

I mumble while breathing out the air, I held in and try to relax my shoulders. I let out a short laughter.

He just lifts his eyebrows and looks at me with these cute eyes, pouting a little as he steps closer to me.

"What makes you think, I don't mean it?"

And he steps a step closer. I still sit on the chair. His knees touch mine now and my gaze shoots up to meet his glowing eyes. His knee brush softly against mine.

"Go away", I mumble, not able to stop staring back at him. He hovers over me now and my breath is stuck in my throat. My heart beats faster and faster, when his scent suddenly clouds my mind.

So sweet.

"You promised me." His voice is husky and almost a whisper. It makes shivers run down my spine.

He puts his both hands slowly on the table behind me and hovers even closer. I flinch when he is just a few inches away from me.

His breath is now directly at my lips while his eyes switch from mine to my lips, my eyes doing the same.

His hot breath brushes my lips and I part them slowly. My eyes flutter a little.

"I don't want to kiss you." I whisper but he doesn't move. He simply inches even closer, if that's possible.

His knees are still touching mine as I shiver under his gaze which now lingers on my parted lips only.

I feel myself getting drowsy from his sweet breath and let out a shaky one.

"I don't... want... to kiss you." I whisper again, almost inaudible.

He also lets out a shaky breath and puts one hand on my neck, then pulling me closer.

His lips brush mine softly and I let out a little sigh when he inches closer again, ready to feel his soft lips against mine.

And then the bell rings.

I shoot my eyes open, only to see his startled look an push him back immediately. He looks at me with big eyes, confused and-... something else.

I pick up my backpack and turn to leave. I can still smell his breath, still feel his lips on mine and feel his soft hand on my neck. My knees are weak from him leaning against them and I can't breathe properly.

I turn around to see Jungkook looking at the floor, fiddling with his fingers. He still looks startled and... and?

I don't know what to do with my hands. I just want to run up to him and bury them in his hair.

I close my eyes for a second, helping me to gather myself.

"Jungkook?"

I then whisper silently. His head immediately shoots up.

He's so beautiful.

I can hear the other students on the hallway.

"I-... I think you're really talented... like dancing-wise... and singing-wise..."

His smile looks weak in contrast to the ones I have been given from him before.

I still feel butterflies in my stomach from looking at him. He stands still, still looking at me- I don't understand the look in his eyes. I have never seen this look before.

Before I can melt under his eyes again, I grab the door handle and push the door open.

I leave the room, finally able to breathe again and sigh.

Please don't fall in love with Jungkook.

-----------------------------------------

It's lunch break now. I haven't seen him since.

Maybe he's avoiding me.

Or maybe I'm just paranoid and stupid right now.

I let out a sigh and try to look for Hyu Jin. I wander around the hallways, eyeing all the students on my way. Suddenly I see a grey- haired boy and quickly hide behind the corner. Jungkook and Jimin are standing right beside him.

Two hands grab my arm and I yelp in surprise. Then I turn around, only to glare at the slightly smaller girl.

"Hyu Jin, what the hell?"

She just makes big eyes and shushes me. "Shut up, Halla!"

I look at her in confusion as she keeps glancing around the corner. I too look around the corner only to see Jungkook talking to Jimin and Yoongi with his usual frown.

I can't hide the smile anymore when looking at him, talking freely to his hyungs.

Then I look at Hyu Jin, who has the same look and my smile immediately vanishes. I pull her arm and drag her with me.

"Oww, Halla, let me go!"

She yelps in pain as I drag her outside.

"We look like complete stalkers, Hyu Jin!"

"I don't care!"

I just groan and pull her towards a tree. There are a few students outside, talking, eating, joking or just studying alone on a table.

I lie down in the grass and Hyu Jin sits down next to me, still mad at me.

Then she just sighs in defeat and lies next to me, her legs over mine.

"Halla, I have something to tell you."

I close my eyes.

"Hm?"

"I- I kind of like... Park Jimin."

I just chuckle and meet her eyes. She looks shyly at me and I roll my eyes while grinning at her.

"Obviously."

"Yah! It's not that obvious."

She kicks me with her legs and I roll to her side, laying my arms around her pouting form.

"You look at him as if just looking at him makes you the happiest person on earth."

She hides her eyes in embarrassment.

"Oh god. Do you think he noticed?"

I just giggle and snuggle closer. "I don't know. I don't know that much about boys."

Heck, I just had my first kiss today. My eyes shoot open.

My first kiss?

It wasn't a real kiss but... I guess this was my first kiss?

I smile and quickly facepalm myself.

Hyu Jin chuckles next to me. "You know, you should really stop that face-palming thing. What's up?"

My hands lie under my head. "Nothing."

"Is it about Jungkook?"

I shoot her a glare. "What about Jungkook?"

She sighs. " You know what you just told me? The you-make-me-the-happiest-person-in-the-world-look? Well, you look at him exactly like that."

I shoot up, stemming myself on my hands while glaring down at her.

"No, I don't."

"Yes you do", she giggles. "If it makes you feel any better, he looks at you like that too."

I don't say anything at that. I can't say that my heart doesn't flutter. But I know the answer.

No, he doesn't. He just wants to play.

"Do you like him?" Hyu Jin silently asks and nudges my shoulder.

"No."

I simply say and lie back down on the grass. I don't know what's the deal with Jungkook.

First, he saves me. Then he behaves like an asshole. Then he comforts me, wipes my tears. Then he distances himself from me. Then he wants to kiss me.

Do I?

I know that my heart flutters at the thought of him and that I get butterflies in my stomach, when I see him. I know, that my knees get weak and I know that I crave his touch.

"...Maybe."

-------------------------------

"I'm home!"

Nobody welcomes me when I get home and a frown puts itself on my face. I throw my bag into the corner. Homework can wait.

Our little house is so quiet and I decide to go change. Maybe they're asleep. Although it's only 5pm.      I make my way to my room and open the cupboard, pulling out black sweatpants and a white hoodie with a blue print on it.

I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower.

I notice that the bandage is still around my ankle, the one that Jungkook gave me yesterday.

Yesterday? That was yesterday?

I pull the soaked bandage down and toss it into the bin.

I let the water run down on me for a few more minutes, then begin to wash my hair. When I'm done, I brush my teeth and put my wet hair up in a pony tail.

When I leave to the kitchen, there's still no noise in the house.

I check up on grandma.

I slowly knock on the door, then open it.

"Grandma?"

I see her sleeping form in a funny pose on the bed. She is snoring. I grin and step closer to her. I notice a picture frame in her hand.

I look at her for a few more seconds before I take the picture out of her hand.

My smile freezes when I look down on it.

A family photo. Dad.

It falls on the carpet and I stand there silently, before snapping out of my daze. I turn around and run out of the house.

It's not really dark yet, but I can't see the sun anymore.

I walk faster, burying my hands in my pockets, not caring about my soaking wet hair. My eyes sting and my nose is probably red by now but no tears are allowed to escape my eyes.

Dad. I thought all pictures were burnt.

I walk a little slower when I see where I am heading too.

Of course, the street lamp again.

I sit down and bury my hands in my pocket. I miss him.

"Didn't I tell you not to come to this place again." I flinch when I hear his voice but I don't look up.

He sits down next to me, only a few inches away. I can feel him. I feel his presence, his warmth, although my eyes are closed.

He sighs at me not giving an answer. Then he stands up and look at him startled.

I finally look at him and my heart skips a beat. He wears casual clothing. Just some sweatpants and a black hoodie, similar to what I am wearing.

My gaze subconsciously falls to his lips.

He blushes a little at that and extends his hand. "Are you coming?"

I hesitantly look at his eyes. He looks the street up and down.

"Where to?"

He chuckles at that and meets my gaze for a few seconds, making my heart skip a beat again.

I hesitantly take his soft hand and he immediately intertwines our fingers together, making me inch a little closer as he pulls me with him.

He just takes a few steps and opens a little gate whilst looking at me. Then he pulls me towards the house right in front of the street lamp.

"No way." I stop him, our fingers still enlaced.

"You live here?"

"Yeah." He just answers, pulling me forward again with a little cute smile.

He drags me up the stairs and opens the door for me to enter. I am a little dumbfounded since he just pulled me into his house, just like that.

He stops me and lets go of my hand. I just stand there while he disappears into another room. He comes back with a towel in his hand and while he passes me, he softly grabs for my hand again and drags me to my left.

He pushes the door open and I see the dark schemes of his room. It's really cozy. There is a bed right in front of a big window. The big window shows the street in front of the house. The street lamp too.

Has he been watching me?

I blush a little at that and his hand is still around mine when he pulls me down, to sit on his bed.

I don't know what to do.

He is really close to me. And we look into each others eyes for a few seconds.

His gaze shifts to my lips and stay there for a few seconds as he unfolds the towel in his hands.

"Your hair is still wet. Do you want to get a cold?"

His voice is immediately calming me down.

"I..."

I begin to talk, but I don't even know what I want to say.

I just watch him as he suddenly turns my shoulders slightly and begins to dry my dripping hair with the towel in his hands.

My heart beats faster as I feel him right behind me and I stiffen.

When my hair is almost dry, he softly lifts my hair and drapes the towel around my neck. I flinch when his fingers touch my skin and turn around fast.

He looks at me a little startled. I look back at him with big eyes.

When I blush again he chuckles.

"You're blushing."

I roll my eyes. "No I'm not."

He just chuckles and suddenly leans closer to me. I blink when he is only a few inches away from me. I remember what happened this morning.

Then he quickly places a soft kiss on my forehead and I look at him dumbfounded.

He studies my face and chuckles again.

"Oh, yes, you are blushing."

I grind my teeth in annoyance. I hate him teasing me. Such an asshole. I close my eyes, as he still hasn't stopped laughing and shoot them open again, when an idea pops in my head.

I smirk and lean closer towards him.

His laughter stops, when I put a hand in his hair, the other one touching his biceps.

I place my cheek on his and get dangerously close to his ear. I hear him sucking his breath in, when my lips touch his earlobe.

I tease him, gripping his hair tighter and kissing his cheek. When I lie my cheek against his, I can feel it hot on mine. I smirk and whisper in his ear.

"You're blushing."

Then I lean back, not without giving his cheek a small kiss.

As I'm moving back, suddenly a hand pushes me down and the next thing I know is Jungkook hovering over me.

My eyes shoot open when I see him glaring down at me, still a little tint of red on his cheeks..

Then he just leans closer and closer, his body still not touching mine.

Then he whispers. "You know what. I still haven't gotten my prize."

I suck my breath in and look directly into his eyes, unable to look anywhere else but shivering under his gaze.

He takes both of my hands and places them above my head. His fingers are sending goosebumps down my arms and his eyes shift from my eyes to my lips.

"I... don't want t-to... kiss you."

I shakily let out and feel the blush spreading across my face. He grins down at me and inches closer and closer.

I close my eyes for a few seconds when I feel his breath on my lips again, immediately breathing in his minty scent.

His lips brush mine and I let out a sigh.

"Do you want me to kiss you?"

He whispers to me and I close my eyes again, while letting out a shaky breath.

"Yes."

And then he puts his lips on mine.

---------------------------------------------------------

There you go.

As I already said on my previous profile, this is my first ever kiss scene and I srsly hope, it didn't turn out too cringey xD

I have written many stories before, but this and the Hoshi ff are the first ones on Wattpad^^ But I never came to the kissing scene in my stories ;)

ugh.

Kookie what are you doing to my poor fangirl hearteuuu </3

So people;*

Good night, Buenas noches, Gute Nacht, Bonne nuit *something Korean but I forgot*

LOVE YOUUU<3<3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 39.4K 73
‼️WARNING‼️ Some will have smut. If you aren't comfortable with any sexual content, I advise you not to read. Other than that....ENJOY!
463 26 22
I'm just ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ getting some feelings hurt... Started: 6/16/17 Finished: 6/11/18
71K 1.9K 26
Cover by:@taestro You. Seven Boys. Creativity. = A world of Imagination! [Type of Update will depend on the read and Votes] [Requests Closed]
7K 1.2K 102
When he's an angel who wakes up in the world of demons Cover credit to the sweet @PrandaDanda