Little Edward

By francescablackk

When Edward is turned into a baby, Bella finds herself in a terrible predicament. She becomes his sister as h... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three (Part One)
Chapter Three (Part Two)
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen (Part One)
Chapter Fourteen (Part Two)
Chapter Fourteen (Part Three)
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen (Part One)
Chapter Eighteen (Part Two)
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three

Chapter One

20.3K 179 33
By francescablackk

Author's Note: Please keep in mind that it had been 25 years since Bella was changed. I don't care what future chaptes imply, it's been 25 years. Garrett the nomad and Bella have an uncle/niece or /big brother/little sister relationship by the way. He comes in the story later. 

Little Edward

Chapter One

Bella 

Some say eternity is the everlasting day, where the youth can roam free and live the way they never could mortally.

They are wrong.

It started on the day that my husband and I went for that too long hunt in Olympia. 

We descended from the treetops slowly, having flown across the forest in a jumble of laughter and shoves. Edward swung his body around the bark of a tree and kicked off another, seemingly leaving me behind in the dust.

But my husband's an idiot.

I used the branches as monkey bars to catch up with him, only to surpass him within seconds. I giggled as he mock pouted and then jumped to the ground, spotting an elegant mountain lion prowling the edge of a ditch.

"Hey there, beautiful," he said lowly, stalking behind a tree, his topaz eyes fixated on his prize. My mate was both a hunter and a gentleman, a hunter with animals and a gentleman with me, and most times I wished he would reverse the roles when we were in our bedroom alone, if you know what I mean.

I knew I was a wild child. I hadn't always been that way. Once I had been changed into a vampire by Edward, I began to let go of my stick-by-the-rules attitude. It had gotten to the point where I was the female Emmett. Edward told me that he was proud of me finally being myself. I told him I was too.

Edward pounced on the lion, eyes feral and thirsty. He dug into the beast, which died slowly in his arms, his lips pulling at the lion's fur. I imagined the same lips on my neck, pulling, pulling, pullin-

This is why Emmett and I are always getting yelled at by Esme. You think like teenagers. We are teenagers, Esme. In fact, we're teenagers for eternity.

I soon felt Edward's arms around me, pulling me close to his chest. I looked up at his Adonis-like features. He was my Greek god, my beautiful guardian angel who protected me with his life. Though sometimes I wished he'd loosen up, that uptight asshole husband of mine.

"Hey, Eddie," I called, already springing away from him, "watch this!"

I prepared to do a triple flip into the nearby stream when my hair was yanked up by a harsh hand. I winced, even though it didn't hurt as much as it would've if I'd already leapt any farther. 

A redheaded vampire, not unlike that bitch Victoria, was holding me up by my brunette locks, a sinister grin on her face. "Hello, Edward," she purred, dragging me along as she slithered forward. I hissed at her "seductive" voice. She sneered down at me.

"Oh, right. Hey there, little Bella," she smirked, before using my hair to slam me into the ground. I felt my sides cracking beneath the pressure. Even vampires got hurt. My indestructible ribs ached as I fought to stand up. 

"My master has a gift for you, Edward," the woman moaned, coming closer to Edward. He was ready to dart to my side when the vampire chuckled.

"The second you move towards her, my friends will be out here ripping her head off. Stay, little one." 

Sure enough, as I looked around, dark eyes and hulking figures lurked behind the trees aligning the clearing's edge. Edward immediately froze, his eyes still on me. 

"Now, this may hurt a little," the woman cackled and began to chant in what I believed to be Italian. Edward crumbled to his knees and I screamed for him, unable to rise from my fallen state. My legs were weak with agony and heavy as lead. I'd been too injured to get to my mate. Five minutes later I would be fine, but I didn't have five minutes, goddammit. 

"Bella!" Edward cried and I whipped my head around to his. "I love you, alright, no matter what happens. I think I know what she is doing. Please, please just wait for me. I love you Bella, no one else. Just you."

And then there was a blinding light before the redhead and her goons were gone. 

I searched for them fruitlessly, my injuries last on my list of priorities now that the majority of the pain was gone. But they, like my injuries, had disappeared without a trace. 

Then where was Edward?

As if an answer to my internal question, a blaring wail rose up in the air, destroying the eerie silence. I glanced around me and located the source of the noise easily. A small bundle of fabrics...plaid and denim...oh God no please tell me this wasn't what I thought it was...

I stepped closer to the pile of clothes, smelling the human flesh and blood, hearing that piercing sob, having a sinking suspicion who the bundle might be. I carefully knelt and lifted the clothes to reveal him.

Edward.

Except this wasn't my Edward. This was a tiny, one-year-old baby boy who happened to have the same bronze fluff atop his head that my husband did, the same wide green eyes, and those same perfect lips that only minutes ago was sucking the life out of a mountain lion.

Oh my God.

My husband was a baby.

Author's Note: I rewrote this, just like I will be doing for the next twenty chapters or so. Whatever sucks, I will slowly but surely rewrite. For any newcomers to this story, please excuse the terrible grammar/logic. I started this years ago and I'm still writing it. Thank you for your time and patience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 138 40
Everlasting may not be looking like she's aging but now she's 18 and tottaly in love with Embry, but when he proposes will she be too shocked to answ...
131K 3.8K 27
Bella dies when the Cullens are out hunting. But she has a chance to go back to earth. She has a month to complete her task while three things are ch...
172K 6.4K 40
What if Bella was adopted by the Cullens because of her father's abuse? (Sorry, Charlie) Will Bella and Edward still fall in love? Will Bella become...
17.7K 446 12
They all survived. When Edward and the rest of the family goes hunting Bella turned into a baby. Bella Swan isn't actually Bella Swan but is actually...