The Big Bad Wolves Weakness.

By patheticfallacy

Jocelyn Myers suffered a tragedy no person should ever have to experience. Leaving her broken and lost. Havin... More

The Big Bad Wolves Weakness.
Chapter one:Goodbye America
Chapter two: Shocking confessions and a new home.
Chapter three:Fourteen sons! Say what?
Chapter four: School shopping and Bonding.
Chapter five:New Experiences.
Chapter six: Friends, Enemies and things inbetween.
Chapter Seven: Mates!
Chapter eight: Shocking information
Chapter nine: Can't handle it anymore (part one)
Chapter eleven: Mine!
Chapter 12: Trapped
Chapter 13: Probation
Chapter 14: Cyrus
chapter 15: Back home is where the secrets come out.
Chapter 16: Shit is going to go down.
Chapter Seventeen: Affect
Authors Note/ Not a chapter
Chapter 18:First day back at school
Chapter 19: Punishment
Authors note
chapter 20:Escape!
Chapter 21: Searching for Josie.
Chapter 22: Hello Sweetheart.
Chapter 23: In major trouble.
IMPORTANT!!!
Chapter 24: The note
Chapter 25: Rose
Authors Note
IMPORTANT NOTE
Important note

Chapter Ten: Can't handle it anymore (Part 2)

965 57 5
By patheticfallacy

Life with the Sullivan Brothers

Authors note: Hey guys I hope that you all liked the previous chapter and I would really appreciate it if those of you who read it would please vote.  Just to make sure that there is no more confusion from anybody this chapter is the continuation of the previous chapter. Chapter Nine and this chapter are both in Josie’s P.O.V. They are both explaining the incident which leads to the incident which occurs in chapter eight where you see Drake taking off with an unconscious Josie. This chapter also leads into the ending of Chapter Eight so, I hope that you guys/ girls and other things. : P can read and enjoy. If there are any other questions feel free to PM. This is another chapter which is dedicated to my best friend in the entire world. Hendersen Luv you to the moon and back. You are the person who has supported me the most with my writing and I really appreciate it. You were always willing to read my stuff and also you were always there for my normal wacky, weird and abnormal moments. I would take a bullet for you bro. BFF 4 lyf. xoxoxo

Chapter ten: Can’t handle it anymore. (Part 2)

Josie’s P.O.V

My world began to spin as once again I awakened to the reality that Brendon was gone and he would never be returning. I also had to face the reality that Brendon’s favourite shirt and my security blanket for the last twelve months has now be reduced to nothing but, a pile of rags.  Yet again I had been thrown another lightning strike from the big man upstairs. Did he not think that I had gone through enough? I can’t take anymore. The whole within my heart increases every waking moment that I away from the one person who truly understood me. Ten months almost one year.

If the one you loved was gone what would you do? Hide behind the fake smile I use all too well? Act like nothing is wrong when you really want to scream, shout and end it all. If you lost the one you love the most what would you do?  I couldn’t cry at his funeral, I could only stare and watched as he was lowered six feet below. The day his college application came I didn’t cry again but, when the letters from his girlfriend Tammy began, I cried. Because I knew that she was right. Everything that she had always said about me and thought about me was correct. My bond with my brother is the reason he is dead. If he wasn’t close to me he would still be alive.

The Sullivan’s brought me home yesterday. My home coming was very frustrating. Every pointy object or anything which could be used as a weapon had been removed from my bedroom and they had even installed cameras in my room and bathroom. My privacy had been completely removed, like the bedroom door which they believed must be taken away as a precaution. What the heck would I do with a door, splinter myself to death? Head butt the door and obtain a concussion.

Mr and Mrs Hamilton left some time ago to go shopping however, the boys had stayed home to do homework but, I know that they are really staying so, that they can keep an eye on me whilst his parents are gone. I had been staring out at the dark, alluring forest which was simply screaming out Danger! Danger! Whilst I was brooding at the forest, I was unaware that Beau had even entered my room and that he was sitting on my bed staring at me.

In his hand was a letter. I instantly recognised the writing on the letter. I snatched it from his hands and demanded that he leave the room so, that I could be alone. Once I knew that the cost was clear I ripped the blue letter open hesitantly and began to read.

Dear Jocelyn,

I have lost the will to be share pleasantries with you. At one stage you were my best friend and my sister but, the moment his blood hit the concrete you became nothing but, a bitch to me. You are the reason my boyfriend is no longer alive, you are the reason your brother is no longer alive. You killed him, you’re a murderer. You deserve to die and I am more than happy to make you suffer for the pain you have caused me. You will regret everything you did that night. I’m going to sentence you to hell you fucking bitch.  See you soon. P.S. Your friends can’t save you from me. –Tammy

Dropping the letter to the floor, I did the only thing that I could do in this sort of situation…. I ran. I ran past the Sullivan’s sitting in the living room, ignoring their screams of concern I just ran. The alluring nature of the woods called to me. The danger seemed to disperse upon my entrance, the squawks of eagles no longer frightened me but seemed to welcome me, the never ending forest called to me. I felt a pull in the direction straight ahead of me.

The pull was irresistible, my feet moved on their own accord leading me further into the forest and taking me to an unknown location. I was void of any emotion except curiosity. Every muscle, bone and fibre in my body tingle. I walked towards the alluring feeling. Suddenly the skies of heaven opened and thundered down upon me. I continued following my instincts, gaining speed, going faster, running, stoping to rest momentarily.

The rain pelted down my back, my body became cold and my breathing became shallow. Hours or aimlessly walking around in the rain following a strange feeling which arose within me. A feeling of calm and safety drew me to this place but, the aching of my muscles and the rain prohibited me from going any further.

The harsh reality of my death looming hit me. I lay on the cold, muddy forest floor, turning on my looked to the skies and noticed that it was now dark. How had I not noticed how dark it had become? What is happening to me? I feel like I have no control over my own body. I can’t handle this any longer. The rain number every fibre of my body, the pain began to ease and all I felt was numb. My toes, my arms, legs and eventually my heart.

I lay on the ground counting my slowing heartbeats knowing that finally my death is coming. I finally am paying for that godforsaken day almost a year ago. Tammy got what she wanted. My broken body giving up and refusing to fight it anymore. Four beats, three beats, two beats…. The hammering of my heart became slower the longer I lay in the pouring rain.

My eyes began to flicker and my vision blurred. I looked to the sky once more and with a smile upon my face my eyes flickered to a close for what I hoped to be the last time. At first there was nothing except a spot of black in the back of my mind but, then a figure made his way towards me. His golden Aura. I knew his walk, his height before I knew it his baby blue eyes were piercing into me. His face was void of emotion unlike my beaming face. I wrapped my arms around him and held him closer to me.

“Jocelyn!”

The firmness of his voice shocked me. Never had he ever raised his voice at me or spoken in an angry tone but, now he is furious. What had I done to make him so angry? I figured he would be happy with me doing this, I thought he would be relieved that this is the end for me. Why is he mad?

“Why would you do something so stupid Jocelyn? You need to open your eyes and fight. You must never give up.” He demanded.

I shook my head and stood closer to him swarming in his warmth. He held me tight rubbing my head and back softly. My sobs subsided and I noticed he still did not smile or offer me words of happiness. Perhaps he too blames me for everything that has happened. I understand if he blames me, he has more reason than anyone else to hate me.

“Do you hate me now?” I questioned casting my eyes to the floor in embarrassment.

He growled lowly before taking my hand and holding me closer to my chest.

“No I do not hate you dumbass. I love you more than anything but, you do not belong her. You need to open your eyes and go back to the world of the living.” He whispered into my ear.

The tears ran down my face at the beautiful sight of him holding me tightly and refusing to let me go. I sobbed harder as I knew he was correct. The real me would never give up on life. I would always fight but, this time is different.

“I can’t live without you. All I feel is this giant whole in my life where, you should be.  I just can’t pretend anymore. It is killing me.” I cry harder falling to the ground and sobbing hysterically.

He never tried to pick me up but, lowered to my level, looked into my eyes and said”

“You must wake up, you must live, you must have a family, you must go on living. You need to grieve for me properly not, push away the pain like you did before. It makes it harder. You are strong and beautiful. You must never give up.”

I went to respond but, he silenced me once more by continuing to talk.

“You are a part of something that you yet do not understand and you must live to fulfil your destiny. It is not your time.”

With a final kiss to my forehead he began to walk towards the golden light before me which I yearned to follow him to.

“Don’t leave me!” I sobbed

He stopped momentarily and flashed me his 60 watt smile.

“You are stronger than you think. Good bye Jocelyn.”

He continued to walk towards the light he stopped turned towards me, smiled and vanished into it.

“Good bye I will never forget you….. Brendon.” I whispered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had returned to my body but, my eyes could not flutter open. I could hear the bird’s squawking and I heard footsteps thundering towards me. My body felt cold but, the sudden warmth with encased me made goose bumps appear on my arms. I felt myself being lifted and being carried at a rapid pace away.

I could hear the angry voices behind me which sounded vaguely familiar but, I couldn’t place the voices at the moment. I could hear and feel the violent hum of the chest which I was held tightly too. I could hear the beautiful voice of a man whispering comforting words in my ear and holding me to him.

I tried opening my eyes but, they were unable to register this motion. I was becoming more aware of what was happening around me. I could hear shocked and happy voices around me. I felt myself being placed on something soft and then I heard someone who sounded like…… Drake Riverstone shouting orders at people.

“GET THE DOCTOR HERE NOW!!!!” He bellowed at someone who squeaked and ran off to do as he said.

 I felt him come close to me and rub a cold cloth against my forehead.  Why would you put a cold cloth on the forehead of someone who has been out in the rain and is almost as frozen as a Popsicle?

“Drake are you stupid?” An older voice yelled before snatching the cloth away from my head.

I heard a growl tear through the room and for some reason I instantly reached my hand out and touched Drake’s chest. I tried to open my eyes but, they still not register my acts of movement and refused to work with my brain and move. 

“I asked for the doctor, I want the FEMALE doctor.” Drake growled whilst the rest of the people in the room seemed to snicker at him.

I felt an older pair of hands touch my face which was followed by an animalistic growl from Drake’s chest.

“SHE IS MINE!!!!”

I sat up gasping as I saw Drake lung over the bed towards a man in his mid-30’s and snap his neck.

Author’s Note:

Hey everyone, I hope that this chapter is good. I wasn’t planning to upload because I am supposed to be studying for my final HSC exam yet I felt creative and sometimes when you have an idea you have to use it or you lose it. Let’s just say that sitting down to type at the moment is near impossible as I have sever sunburn on my legs, neck and back all thanks to a trip to the beach lol. I hope that this chapter is good and that you please vote and comment and if you aren’t already following me. Please do so. If you have any questions or need anything inbox me peeps. Xoxo. J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 5.2K 39
This book is being edited. Taylor Jones is 17, a badass and is in one of the most dangerous gangs in LA with her brother and friends, that are more...
46 1 10
Her new goal is to leave behind the hustle and bustle of city life and move out to a place that screams peace and tranquillity. On a whim, she finds...
178K 5.7K 45
Kylie Ross A well known beautiful girl, loved by many, protected and shielded from all world dangers. She is a very happy person, everyehere she goes...
40K 1.6K 68
~Septiplier~ After a traumatic incident, an 18 year old Mark decides that it'd be best for him to get away from the memories, and move halfway acro...