Babymama

By Kanyell

Read More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

7

6.3K 119 7
By Kanyell

Karly-

It's been a few months since the August tour has ended me and August went are separate ways. I mean he has a babymama and they back together.

Karlynn been came back from her lil trips to Disney land. Kendrick been in Brazil for months. He supposed to come back today.

Kendrick's mom is throwing a BBQ today. And she want all of us to come even Karlynn. Vanessa pregnant by Drock. She was mad that she was pregnant cause she didn't want to be.

She only like 3 months pregnant but she look like she 5 months I say twins. She looks so cute pregnant. Well besides all that me. My song with August went platinum and I am famous now.

I got in the shower and got dressed. I looked at myself. I was sexy to be a mother. I mean not saying mothers are ugly but I mean I still look good . Karlynn didn't do nothing to me but mad me thicker.

I put Karlynn in the tub. "Mommy ?"called Karlynn. "Are we going to see daddy today ?"she asked. I smiled,  And kissed her head. She looked just like Kendrick. "Yes he came back from vacation today" I explained. She smiled big and kicked her legs.

I got her out the tub and she brushed her teeth and I did her hair just like mines. I put her on her lil true fit and 12s. My daughter will always be pretty. "Mommy can we bring my bike ?"she asked. "Yes" I said. I grabbed her bike and put it in the truck of my car.

Karlynn got In the car and sat in her booster seat. I got in and turned the car on. "Mommy put on Beyonce" said Karlynn. I smiled and turned on Sorry. "I ain't sorry" sung Karlynn. I laughed and we got on the highway.

We got off the highway and we drove to Kendrick's mom house. I parked in front of Momma house and got out and grabbed Karlynn's bike out. "Want me to help you ?"said a familiar voice. I turned around and it was Kendrick. I was happy to see him but I ain't jump on him he just gave me a hug.

"Daddy!??"cheered Karlynn. She ran and jumped on him and he hugged her. "I missed you Babygirl"he said. "I missed you too Daddy" she said. He put her down and she got on her bike and ride it down the sidewalk.

There was a lot of old people outside looking at me and smiling. Vanessa was on her way here. I miss her I haven't seen my Bestfriend since before my tour.

I walked In and greeted everybody even momma. She was so happy to see me she teared up. Mom loves me like I'm her daughter. I walked back outside. I sat on the porch.

I seen a red hummer pull up and got hyped. "Nessa!?" I yelled. I ran to my bestie and hugged her. I rubbed her stomach. "My babies getting big" I said. "Hey Drock" he said. "Hey Karly J" he said. I smiled and hugged him.

"Where your Babydaddy ?" He asked. I pointed at Kendrick who was playing cards with Kendrick Uncle's. "Good looking " he said.  I talked to Vanessa until the food got done.

I made Karlynn plate and sat her at the table. I made my plate and I as about to sit down. "Bae" called Kendrick. I looked at him with a confused face "Make me a plate baby" he said. I blushed. I made him a plate and brung it to him. I sat down next to Karlynn and we ate.

We all had stayed there for a while. "Mommy I'm sleepy" said Karlynn. "Go hug daddy then we going home"I said. I got her bike and put it in my trunk and put her in the car.

I got in my car and rolled down my window. I looked back and Karlynn was in the back sleep in her booster seat. "Baby" said Kendrick. "What Kendrick ?" I answered. "Damn baby chill out" he said. "Lemme come crash" he asked. I smiled.

"Please ?" He asked poking out his lips. I wanted to kiss his lips so bad I stared at them and bit my lips. "I don't care" I said. He got in my car and I drove to my house. We arrived in my garage and Kendrick carried Karlynn to her room and I took her bike out and shut my trunk.

I got took my shoes off and put on my pink shorts and a tank top on soon as I got in my room. I went in the living room and laid on the couch. Kendrick came and took his shirt off and laid between my legs.

He laid his head on my chest and watched to and I rubbed through this head. It felt good to have him with me again. When we was apart I felt like I had no hope with him.

Kendrick started kissing on my neck. "Kendrick stop" I said. He started sucking on my neck. "Kendrick stop, I'm not Finna..." I said. I got cut off cause he was kissed me. We started kissing and I put my arms around his neck, and put my legs around his waist.

He picked me up and we kept kissing I was rubbing through his head and touching his ears . That turns him on. He laid me on the bed and kissed down my body. I was moaning soft.

He pulled my shorts and panties down. And he licked my clit. Me body shivered. He ate my pussy so good. My legs started to shake. "Mmm shit" I moaned. He gripped my legs as I came.

He pulled me by my legs and stuck it inside me . I gasped. I'm still not used to Kendrick size. I put my hand on his chest. "Mmm daddy go deeper" I moaned. He did what I said.

I turned around and arched my back and he hit me with those rough backshots. I started throwing it back. "Fuck" he said. He pulled on my hair and put my arms behind  my back.

He laid down. And I hopped on top and rode him. I bounced on his dick and scratched up his chest. "uhh daddy I'm Finna cum" I moaned. I turned around and rode him from the back.

He laid on top of me and deep stroked me. I was scratching and screaming calling him daddy. We both came at the same time.

I went to sleep. Kendrick was between my legs still. He kept moving. "Kendrick stop moving " I snapped. "I can't sleep" he said. "Well do what you gotta do to" I said. He put his fingers inside me and laid down.

It was hard for me to sleep cause when ever I move it feel good. I finally fell asleep. It got cold at night and I took his hand out of me

He laid on his side of the bed and I cuddled up with him. And put the cover over us.

Kendrick-

I woke up and Karly wasn't in the bed. It was good smell from downstairs. Smelled like breakfast. I walked out the room and Seen Karly come up the stairs. "Goodmorning" she said. She looked down and laughed.

I smiled cause I know what she was looking at. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and put on my shorts. I grabbed my phone and went through my messages.

I went downstairs and sat at the table and Karlynn came down dressed. "Where you going ?" I asked her. She came for me and I put her on my lap. "Mommy signed me up for dance class while you was away" she said.

"Karlynn baby your ride I here" said Karly as she came down the stairs. "Bye daddy" she said. "Bye Babygirl" I said. I went upstairs and got in the shower and got dressed. I came downstairs and grabbed my phone.

"Where you think you going ?" Asked Karly. "Out" I said. "You better bring your ass back cause I don't care if we together or not" she said. She kissed me. "My babydaddy not Finna fuck me and leave like I'm some hoe" She explained. "Girl stfu you know I'm coming back" I said. "You better cause I'm not playing with you" she warned . "Who you think you talking to ?" I asked.

"You better calm all that shit down" I demanded getting close to her. She started biting her lips. "For I give you some to snap about" I said. She was turned on looking at me lusty.

"Look at you"
"Stop doing that"
"Doing what ?"
"Getting all turned on when I put you in check"
"I can't daddy you just be having me like that"
"You better come back"
"Girl I am"
"Gimme kiss"
"I'm not playing either.
......................

I walked out the door and got close to the trap. I felt like I was being watched. As I got closer I seen police all over my trap. I quickly bussed a U turn and went to my momma house.

I knocked on my momma door. "Boy why tf is you knocking like you the damn police" she said. "Mom the police prolly after me" I said. "What you gonna do now ?" She asked.

"Mom I love you" I said. I hugged her and grabbed all my stuff at her house and put it in the car. "Kendrick Be smart son" said momma. "Imma miss you" she added. "I'll call you" I said.

I went to Karly house. "Baby?!" I called. "Huh ?" She answered. Pack your stuff and Karlynn stuff. "Kendrick why ?" She asked. "Just do it" I said. She started packing.

I was packing my stuff and putting it in the truck. "You paid a year with of your mortgage ?" I asked. "2 years " she said. "Where Karlynn" I asked. "Up in her room sleep"

"Get her dressed and Put her in the car cause we gotta stop af my house" I said. I ran in the game room and popped open my big safe. "I grabbed all my money and a few guns. "Baby come on " I said.

She put Karlynn in the car and we drove to my house. I got out and grabbed my money and clothes and we went to Jamaica. We all had pass ports. And my plug got me a private jet to Jamaica.

Karly-

We had a long flight. Y'all prolly thinking I'm mad rn. But nah I'm actually happy to be in Jamaica see I was born here. And raised in Atlanta.

My grandpa was Rastafarian. And He moved to Georgia along time ago with my mom and her sisters and My grandma. But he left this beach house to my mom who gave it to me .

We arrived to Jamaica after a few days. I couldn't believe we was actually here. We went to the beach house and I took a shower and put on my swimsuit and put Karlynn on hers.
Kendrick laid in the bed and went to sleep.

Me and Karlynn played in he beach water and I took pictures of us. Karlynn wanted to go inside. I made her some food and let her watch tv in her beach house room. I went in the room with Kendrick.

I climbed on top of him and laid on his chest. I kept moving and tossing and turning. "Karly stop moving" said Kendrick. "I can't sleep" I said.

Kendrick smacked his lips. "Do what you have to do to sleep" he said. I laid in his chest and put his arms around me and I fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night and threw up. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and went back to the bed in Kendrick arms.

I woke up to Kendrick moving and rubbing my ass and on his phone. I turned my head and laid there. Kendrick kissed my head.

"I love you Karly" he said. "I love you too" I said. "I know you prolly mad cause of us having to leave" he said. "Nah remember we was suppose to go on this vacation together" I said.

"We needed a vacation anyways" I added. I started kissing his and sucking on his neck. "Let's have a quickie" I said. "Bet" he said. We had sex for a lil bit then I got up and took a shower.

Vanessa-

Yes I'm 3 months looking like I'm 5 months but I know I'm having twins or some. My bestie in Jamaica for a few months. I miss her already but she gon miss my baby's birth.

Drock been pissing me off lately though. Really got me arguing with some hoe over Instagram and shit. I'm laying in the bed rubbing my stomach and eating ice and pickles.

"Hey baby" said Drock as he came in the room. I smiled. "Hey daddy" I said. "You been off your feet ?" He asked. I looked up. He shook his head. "Where you go ?" He asked.

"I just went to shop for baby stuff and get my nails done" I said. "Oh okay" he said. "You been eating healthy ?" He asked. I laughed. "How many apples you ate ?" He asked. "5" I said.

He rubbed my stomach. "My girls Finna come out fine" I said. "You mean boys" he said. "No girls " I said. He kissed my stomach. And laid on me . My babies gonna be spolied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444 68 14
The hogwarts years have started for young Holly Lestrange. Sorted into Slytherin, and being the worst of her house.
1.8K 60 10
(NOT POSTING ANYMORE CHAPTERS HERE GO TO THE NEXT ONE) β‚β‘…α’ΰΈ…Λ˜ΰΈ…α’β‚ŽπŸ§ . . enjoy (btw y/n is black) <3 MY GRAMMAR IS HORRIBLE DONT EXPECT IT TO BE PER...
11.1K 451 6
When situations part you destiny ensures you meet again!! Anupamaa and Anuj's lives are intertwined with serenity, compassion, love and passion... Wo...