My trust, My Life, My Everyth...

By queendommi

"I don't know if I can handle this life anymore. I'm already gone, just leave me," she said. "But I can't. Ch... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 21

58 5 0
By queendommi

"This is soo good," I smiled as I ate my french fries.

"I know," he said.

"How did you even-" I said before my phone rang.

"Hello," I said, smiing.

"Is this Vanessa," a lady said.

"Yeah," I said looking confused.

"I don't know how to say this, but your sister is dead," she said. I dropped my phone into my coke and sat there. I couldn't see straight. Everything started spinning and I couldn't keep my focus on anything.

"Your sister is dead, your sister is dead, your sister is dead," I kept hearing the voice repeat in my head. A pain caught in my chest, a pain I never thought I would feel again. It became harder for me to breathe. I started having panic attack and I couldn't stop it from happening.

"Charlie," I could hear, but I couldn't hear.

"Charlie," the voice said, but I couldn't see where it was coming from.

"Charlie," I heard before screaming.

"She's gone! They took her!" I started screaming and crying. I curled up into a ball and started shaking violently. I couldn't calm down. I couldn't see straight. I could barely breathe. I heard too many voices, the room kept spinning, the voices got louder. I couldn't take it. My sister was gone. My dad was gone. And I don't even want to start on my freaking mother.

"What's wrong with her?"

"Is she ok?

"Someone call 911."

"Hey sweetie calm down."

"Focus on your breathing."

"Give her some air to breathe."

"Charlie," I heard Harry say faintly.

I turned away from the voices and kept shaking violently. I couldn't stop what was happening. My vision became blurred. I couldn't see anything. Colors were bursting out of everywhere until I finally just stopped. I welcomed the darkness as I fell to the ground. The blackness I saw was taken over by the bright white light. I was going to enter heaven and be with those I love.

"Charlie," Jules said. She was wearing a white floor-length dress with golden tattoos on her arms. Her hair fell perfectly and she looked like a godess.

"Jules," I said running and hugging her.

"Charlie listen to me," she said.

"Have I entered heaven?" I asked.

"No, you will not be entering heaven today," she said quietly.

"Who did this to you?" I asked.

"You wouldn't know her, but I think it's time for me to explain a few things. Charlie, there's another world out there. Not like a different planet, but another world hidden inside of ours. Many different creatures live in our world, who came from this other world. We know it as the supernatural world," she said.

"So like demons, werewolves, vampires, orges, fairies, witches, and shapeshifters," I said.

"Exactly. Now remember mom?" she said.

"Don't bring her up," I growled.

"Listen," she snapped, "Mother was apart of this world. She was a witch, but dad was a supernatural hunter. He didn't believe they should be allowed to live and terrorize us. But when he met mom all of that went out of the door. They got married and had children, but dad didn't want us apart of that world and neither did mom. But the thing they didn't know was, that world already knew about us. Since mom had already introduced me to using my magic as a defence and dad was training me in being a supernatural hunter, I was fine. My only job was to protect you. The day mom left wasn't because she wanted to. It was because she needed to protect us. They were tracking her, and if they found her, they were going to kill her and her family. So she left. Dad died trying to protect you, and I died defending you. You must learn to trust no one except Harry Styles and his friends."

"Why them?" I asked.

"Julia, it's time to go," our father said appearing out of nowhere.

"Wait but-" I started.

"Remember only trust them. Only trust them," she said disappearing.

"Jules," I screamed, but she was gone.

"Dad," I called, but no answer was given.

I watched as my beautiful heaven turned back into darkness and I became lost.

-------

Harry's POV.

"Is she going to be ok mate?" Louis asked.

"Louie I don't know," I replied.

"Don't worry we're all here now," Liam said walking in with Zayn.

"What happened to her?" Zayn asked looking bewildered.

"She had a bad panic attack," I said.

"How?" he asked.

"Found out her sister died," I replied.

"That's really sad," Niall said.

"Wait her sister is gone?" Zayn asked pulling on his hair.

"That's what I said," I said.

"Ok, guys we need to talk," he said.

"What are you talking about Zayn?" Niall asked.

"We're her protectors now," Zayn said.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked.

"Think about it. What's been changing in you guys?" Zayn asked.

"Well I've been able to cast spells," Liam said.

"I can shape shift," Niall said.

"I can also do spells," Louis said.

"i'm a vampire," Zayn said.

"And I'm a werewolf," I said.

"You're no ordinary werewolf Harry," Zayn said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're Alpha. You have a larger strength. You're stamnia is better. You're faster," Zayn explained.

"Whoa shit, Harry's the big dog," Niall laughed.

"In all seriousness though," Louis smiled.

"Well than," I said.

"So we all have to stay with her at all times," Zayn finished.

"And you know this how?" I asked.

"I knew Jules and Charlie when I was younger. We were neighbors. One day their mom came and told me that I would come across four boys in high school, and that my life would change after I met a girl named Kara. She said that Kara would have an impact on all five of our lives, and that we would have to protect one of her children one day," Zayn replied.

"That's crazy," Niall said.

"Well if it's so crazy, how come it's true?" Louie asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well think about it. After Kara, we all became friends. Something changed that day and we knew it, we just never shared it. We all met Charlie and grew attached to her quickly. Harry took up his protective side first. Harry also found his mate being Charlie," Liam said.

"Harry," Zayn said pointing behind me. I looked and I saw Charlie move slightly.

"So what are we gonna do?" i asked.

---------

Kara's POV.

"What did you do?" Zach screamed at me.

"If you fucking raise your voice at me one more time, the same will happen to you," I said.

"Look why did you suck her soul out of her," he said.

"She needed to learn her place," I said.

"And what place is that?"

"It's to bow down. I'm top dog. You don't disrespect me."

"Oh. And you really expect me to believe that's the only reason?"

"Along with the fact that she didn't give me the information I wanted."

"And what information would that be?"

"It would be the information on Charlie."

"I told you I would get that information!"

"Zach, first off you are a lousy stalker. You know I know that you were caught, which is why you lost their car."

"How do you know?"

"I have people following you as well."

"Kara, you are fucking demon."

"I'm glad you know this, but that's nothing new."

"Ugh you annoy me."

"And you are a disgrace."

"Ugh can I go?"

"Yup, you can go forever."

"What do you mean?"

"You're fired. You're finished. You're done. It's over. No more work for you."

"Are you kidding me?"

"I've found someone better stronger and sneakier than you. So no I'm not kidding."

"You bitch."

"What did you just say?"

"I said you bitch. As in you are a B-I-T-C-H."

"You'll regret that."

"No I don't think I will," he said leaving my office.

"Aaron," I called.

"Yes Kara," he said.

"Go check on Charlie. I still need her alive."

"Alright I'm on it. what hospital is she at?"

"The one on fifth place and Misserio."

"Room?"

"Figure it out yourself goodbye."

With that he was off. I could tell something was going to happen, but I didn't believe it.

------

Aaron's POV.

I started walking toward the hospital, I think Kara's losing her touch. I mean I get that Julia should've gotten punished for stepping out of her place, but to kill her. I think that's a bit too far. I mean just think about what she would do if someone didn't do their job right. Or even worse, what she's going to do to Charlie. I mean she only wants information from Charlie, so once she gets the info she wants, Charlie won't be necessary anymore. Plus the fact Charlie stole Harry from Kara. Let's just leave it to say that Kara and Charlie were enemies.

As I thought more and more about this, I entered the hospital. I walked into the check-in place to find a strawberry blond haired girl sitting at a desk.

"Hello?" she said.

"Um hi," I said.

"How can I help you?" she asked.

"I came to visit my sister," I replied.

"Her name?" she asked.

"Charlie, I mean Vanessa. We call her Charlie a lot," I explained.

"Yeah ok, she's in room 314," she smiled.

"Thanks," I said walking away. I entered the elevator and went to floor three. There I walked to the fourteenth door. From the window, I could see Liam, Zayn, Harry, Niall, and Louis. From behind Harry, Louis, and Niall, I could see Charlie laying there. Damn, I mean I know Kara killed her sister, but how'd she end up in here.

"Who the fuck are you?" Zayn growled.

"Me?" I asked.

"No shit Sherlock," Zayn said getting pissed off.

"I'm Aaron," I said.

"Why are you here?" Liam asked, stepping around Zayn, both of them blocking the door. Harry and Louis were blocking Charlie and Niall was sitting next to Charlie.

"I'm a friend of Charlie's," I lied.

"Bullshit," Harry said calmly.

"What?" I asked.

"That's bullshit. First off, Charlie's never mentioned you nor has she been seen with you ever. Second your heartbeat's pace sped up with that lie," he said.

"Alpha," I said, bowing my head in respects.

"Yes," he responded.

"So now that we cut the crap why are you really here?" Zayn asked.

"Calm down," Liam said softly.

"I am calm. If I wasn't calm, then this fucker here would be dead and already ripped into shreds," Zayn growled.

"I came to find my Alpha," I lied again.

"Lie one more time and we'll kick your ass," Harry stated.

"Ok, I'm on a mission," I said.

"Who sent you?" Louis asked.

"I can't say," I said.

"What is the mission?" Zayn asked.

"I can't tell you, but I can tell you that it had to deal with me coming to check up on Charlie," I said.

"What the fuck?" Zayn said lunging for me, but Liam and Louis grabbed him and held him back.

"Go," Harry growled.

"Go?" I asked.

"Did I fucking stutter? Go now," he said through gritted teeth.

"Yes Alpha," I said bowing my head and walking away. I entered the elevator heading back to the first floor. Once I reached the first floor, I headed out the hospital and walked home.

I hope Charlie gets bettter. I mean I don't want Kara to get her, but I also don't want her hurt. I wish I could somehow help them without letting Kara know. I feel like if I tell Zach, he'll tell Kara. I mean I don't care, but I know Kara will kill me. I bet Zach would find it funny too seeing I knew almost everything that was happening to him.

When I entered my house, I walked into my room. I took of my shirt and my pants. I put on a white V-neck and my black sweatpants. I crawled into bed and started drifting off into sleep. As I started to fall asleep I could only think about what Kara was going to do to Charlie. Charlie and Kara. Kara and Charlie. Charlie and Kara. Kara and Charlie.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess what? I'm backkkkkkkkk. Ok, I hope you guys liked this chapter. It took a while to write, but I enjoy writing for you guys. Ok ILY.

Comment x3

Vote <3

QOTD: What are you going to be for Halloween (if you celebrate Halloween)?

I'm going to be Sonic the Hedgehog.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 109 40
Sometimes Dreams Don’t end “Right”. Sometimes Dreams Turn into Nightmares. It’s just Fate. Sometimes Dreams, Come to life, Perfectly. Someti...
5.9K 260 50
"Truthfully I could talk about you all day and all night and I'd still have a million more things to say. But too many words become meaningless, so I...
1.7K 31 12
I'm not sugar coating this. This is a story of a slow suicide, depression, self-harm and suicide. This is how trust, jealousy and love kills you slow...
12.2K 264 25
After Cece had gotten kidnapped by her uncle she lost her memory. Harry now has to regain his half sisters trust. But will she regain her memory an t...