We Are All In This Together (...

بواسطة -babyroses-

(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE!) Bree, Chase, and Lucy are back with a new adventure waiting to st... المزيد

WILL REWRITE IN THE FUTURE
Starting soon!
Lucy Crystals
The Rise of Six
Holding Out for a Hero
Power Play
The Superhero Code
Need for Speed
Follow the Leader
The List
Useless
Coming Through in the Clutch
Baby Name is....
20k reads!! Thanks!
The Intruder
The Rock
Tears of a Broken Angel
Not What it Seems
The show ended!!! Why!!
The Attack
Questions on my Books!!
Epilogue
What Country Are You From?

Baby Names!

3.7K 46 22
بواسطة -babyroses-

So you know how Tasha in Lab Rats is having a baby right? Well Isabelle(Lily and Lucy's mom) is too, and it's a girl.

I actually know the name of Tasha's new baby, and I am not gonna reveal it. You can go find out yourselves.

Anyway, I was thinking of having the baby be born soon, and possibly before Tasha's.

So, give me suggestions for the name for a girl. The baby will have blue eyes, and blonde hair.

And yes, she is the daughter of Krane,. I mean it's not like Isabelle got rapped in the streets, because that would be scary. She didn't get rapped, Krane just did something to her......

So comment a name suggestion. I will gladly look over the names in the next couple of days, and pick out my favorite one.

Thanks! Love you! Bye!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

46.7K 919 23
Being a level 13 superhero isn't all it's cracked out to be, especially when you don't want to be a hero. Cassie has hidden her high levelled powers...
2.3K 165 16
Harper, now bionic, needs to learn to control her new abilities as a student at the bionic academy, she will count on the help of the entire team to...
245K 4.1K 36
(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE ALONG WITH THE SEQUEL!) Lucy Crystals never had a normal childhood, she was adopted as a baby and two abusi...
179K 3K 24
Katherine Dooley was adopted three years ago, by Tasha. She still remembers her parents before they died, but not much of them. Tasha has just marrie...