just 2 days. {COMPLETED} {Wat...

By malaynin

This book is not rated mature but it does have ONE chapter where mature content is involved so PLEASE do NOT... More

A/N
Morning
Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Afternoon
Evening
Evening
Evening
Morning
Morning
Morning
Morning
Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Afternoon
7 months later
A/N

Evening

59 4 2
By malaynin

-picture of Elliot

[ a/n : Just incase you guys have any confusion, I kinda made a mistake at the beginning of the book, the first chapter, when I said Ryler only had a year left of high school. She doesn't, her last year is her senior year which she is in the middle of completing. And also I know I should've went back or whatever but I had stopped writing this book and left it for months and I kinda had to pick up from where I left off. So just to clear that up, I hope you enjoy! ]

16:45

"Dominic and Ryler!" a voice whispered, "you need to wake up," the voice began shaking me roughly, "you get off the train in about 15 minutes."

Now that woke me up. I ripped myself from Dom's embrace, knocking him onto the cold hard floor.

"Ugghh. Ryler!" Dom said, glaring at me as he slowly rose up. He rubbed the bottom of his butt in circular motions.

I turned towards Elliot, the person who woke us up, and had him repeat what he said.

"I said, YOU GET OFF THE TRAIN IN 15 MINUTES!!"

I raised an eyebrow at his tone, when lowkey I was just as wary as he was.

So this is it. We'll get off the train, go our separate ways and never see each other again.

That's what my mind kept on insinuating over and over like a broken record stuck on repeat. I didn't want to argue with my own mind, like come on that's just ridiculous, because Dom and I talked and I guess we settled on the fact that we just say our good byes and when the school year is over, we'll meet again and see if anything changed or we could pick up where we left off.

However, we also came to an agreement that we would understand if we decided to date other people.

Even though I wasn't being completely honest about that fact.

Snapping out of my thoughts, the duffle bag under my chair was suddenly grabbed from under me and I looked up to see who had it.

"Colton? Why do you have my stuff?"

Colton rolled his eyes and left with my bag, Elliot tagging along with with him which only left Dom and me in an uncomfortable silence.

Dom finally stood up after a few seconds. He reached down and grabbed my hand, forcing me to stand up. "You ready?"

Well ladies and gentlemen here is the million dollar question.

Am I ready to leave this train in the hopes of finally seeing my dad after several months of working as a drill sergeant at the base?

Am I ready to leave behind the friends I managed to make on this small but long journey?

But here's the real question: am I ready to leave Dominic in the hopes that he'll come see me after 6 months of school?

I looked into Dom's awaiting blue-hazel-greenish irises and nodded my head. I clasped my hand in his and let him guide me out of the train and into the cold evening air.

I looked around and took a deep breath, trailing my eyes across the people I didn't recognize to see if I could find my father.

He should be here.

I continued to scan the crowd, my hand still tightly holding onto Dom's, not wanting to let go, afraid that I would lose him.

I spotted my dad and another man leaning against a car. The man who I am assuming is Dom's dad, Peter, was accompanied by a woman who had similar qualities as Dominic. And it surprised me by how much I was able to take notice of his mother's appearance from a faraway distance.

I began walking towards them, since they had yet to spot us.

"Wait," Dom said, halting my footsteps. I turned towards him and he looked me into my eyes, letting go of my hand to place it lightly upon my cheek.

"I want to say this before we approached them first." He took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. "Okay so I know how complicated and probably stupid this is but there is no other way for us to see each other until after school is over. I wish I could come down here for spring break but I promised my dad I'd stay with him at base."

I nodded my head, urging him on because not only did we have to say goodbye but Colton and Elliot are our friends too and I didn't want to miss the opportunity of saying goodbye to them.

"Ryler... I am going to miss you. No fuck that. I am going to miss you so fucking much my heart will probably combust at the thought of me not being able to touch you anymore. I really and truly care for you so much. I-I..."

He let go of my cheek and placed it on my hips drawing me closer to him. He smiled so hard his white teeth glistened in the evening sun and his dimples poked out of his cheeks, winking at me. "I've fallen for you Ryler. I've fallen for you so hard that my heart is literally breaking at the thought of leaving you right now."

That's when he bent down to capture my warm, soft, and inviting lips. My eyes fluttered shut and I immediately kissed him back. He didn't ask for an entrance and neither did I. This sweet and short kiss was good enough to say our last goodbyes to each other. And it was also appropriate given the fact that our parents were probably watching us.

We finally pulled away and smiled at each other all goofy-like. I wrapped my arms around his neck and grinned. "I've fallen for you too Dominic, so hard that my heart breaks at the thought of you leaving and never coming back to see me. Even the thought of you with another girl is painful."

I love you Dominic... but not yet.

Just not yet.

He mirrored my grin and picked me up and spun me around. We laughed at how silly and stupid it was and must appeared.

The moment was ruined when someone cleared their throats. We pulled away to catch a very angry Elliot and Colton displaying a bittersweet smile, standing behind us.

I ran into Elliot's arms, catching him off guard, and hugged him tightly. "I am going to miss you so freaken much! I promise I am coming to New York to visit during spring break!"

He hugged me back just as tightly. "You better visit or I'm not inviting you to my wedding." I laughed and ruffled his hair up as we pulled away from each other.

I turned towards Colton who handed me my bag and pulled me into a short warm hug. "Take care, Ryler. I'll be sure to call you each day I miserably fail with your best friend."

I laughed playfully wagging a finger in his face. "You better. I am the only one who can help you be with that difficult woman."

The train made a honking warning sign for the people who were getting back on. I turned back to them and pulled us four into a group hug. "I'll miss you three!"

They laughed and said the same thing, finally pulling away when the train honked again. I watched as they ran to the train and got back on, waving goodbye.

I waved back, wiping a tear that escaped my eye.

Dom turned towards me and pulled me into one final hug. "Good bye Ryler.

I sniffed and squeezed my arms tightly around him before pulling away. "Good bye Dominic."

The End

Thanks for reading the last chapter. Now here comes your bonus chapter!😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 1.3K 56
I shut my locker and started making my way towards my next class . I was already late and the hallway was almost empty . I picked up my pace . Sudden...
93.7K 3.2K 28
"Anyways, without further ado, are you in or are you out." "Are you joking?" "It's left to you babe." "You're kidding." I affirm, throwing my hand...
50.9K 1.9K 32
He once told me no one knows the real him.I didn't think he meant it, and not in a good way. He is a straight A student, and everyone knows it, not t...
26.3K 1.3K 76
Ranked #22 in Isolation 07/25/2023 "I'm not mate material. You're better off without me." My heart clenched at his words and my wolf whined internall...