The Math Teacher(Markiplier X...

By Omggshelbi

You are a Junior and very smart. You exceed very well in Mathematics. You are athletic, pretty, and popular... More

Chapter 1~Teenage Dream
Chapter 2~ My name is Mark (XXX)
Chapter 3~ Back at it
Chapter 4~ Secrets(XX-kinda)
Chapter 5~ Detention (XXX)
(A/N)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Well hello...
Chapter 16
Im back

Chapter 12

3.2K 98 69
By Omggshelbi

Wade eventually came back with 2 crates of beer. Me and Mark were sitting on the couch talking about how Christmas break was coming up soon. "Hey Love Birds, ready to get wasted." I laughed and Mark rolled his eyes. "Wade I don't want to get too drunk, I might say or do things I don't mean."

Wade just laughed. "Oh Mark. You'll be okay." I laughed and grabbed a beer. "(Y/N) are you sure you want some? I can get you some wine or wine coolers." I laughed. "Mark, Stop being my dad." I opened up the can and took a big gulp. "Mark she's cool." Wade laughed and went to the TV and set up the game.

"Can I get some chips too?" Mark laughed and nodded. I walked to my pantry and grabbed some chips and dip. I walked back into the living room and saw that the guys moved it around. They had pillows and Blankets set up. They moved the couches to make a barricade and the beer to the side.

I came in and set the chips and dip on the floor. Mark handed me a controller and we started playing. I took a sip of beer and coughed since I've never had it before.

Mark and Wade looked at me and cocked their heads. "(Y/N)?" I turned ,-cough- y-yeah?-cough-"

"Wrong pipe?" Wade laughed. I rolled my eyes and nodded and kept playing. Mark started building a house that started to looks like a dick. "Wade! WADE! HELP ME DAMNIT." Mark yelled at the screen and i couldn't help laughing.

Mark gave me a grin and destroyed my little hut I was building. "MARK WHAT THE HELL." I punched him lightly in the arm. "Owwww." he groaned.

Wade laughed."Love birds, looks what I built." Me and Mark turned our heads to the game and Wade built a giant pink penis. Mark laughed and I laughed too.

-2 hours later-
Wade: 6 beers
Mark: 6 beers
Me: 8 beers

"AH ha ha. Maaaaarkk. I -hic- can't get to tha forestttt." I chuckled. Mark laid his head on my shoulder. "Baby -hic- you haveee to jum overa the block." I giggled and jumped. I looked over and saw Wade leaning on Mark.

Wade wouldn't stop laughing and it was hilarious. I was hella drunk and i didn't give a shit. Yeah I'm 16 but oh fucking well. I'm a boss ass bitch and I do what I want. I stood up on the table and started dancing.

Mark was starring and wade stood up next to me and started dancing. Wade is like the brother I never had. Mark started laughing. "Strip Strip Strip!" Mark yelled and clapped his hands. My dunk self was like oh hell lets go. So I threw off my shirt revealing my sports bra and and I slid off my pants to leave me in spandex.

I danced and danced until I supposedly passed out. But I woke up a few hours later with a major hangover. I sat up from the table and saw Mark and Wade asleep on the couch. I giggled and went to the medicine cabinet.

I grabbed some Tylenol and decided to cook some food for the guys. I looked at the stove clock. 5:43pm. I looked in the freezer and found some Pork Chops(If your a vegetarian pretend its pasta). I started cooking and Wade came into the kitchen rubbing his eyes.

"Hey (Y/N)." he yawned and grabbed some Tylenol. "Hey sleepyhead" Wade put his head on my shoulder. I giggled and tapped his head "Go lay down, food will be done soon." Wade groaned and went back into the living room.

I laughed and kept cooking. I finished up eventually and set it on the table. "guys food ready." I chirped.

No answer. I rolled my eyes.

"Foods ready!" I did in a louder tone.

No answer.

I huffed. "MARK WADE GET YOUR ASSES INTO THIS KITCHEN." i screamed and the two men fell onto the floor as they scrambled into the kitchen. "WHATS WRONG" mark almosted yelled. I smiled. "Foods done." I showed them.

They both rolled their eyes and sat at the table to eat. "Wow this is so good!" Wade said with his mouth full. Mark nodded in agreement. I smiled and ate quietly.

Today was so much fun. I hope I won't regret it. And I shouldn't.

Right?

--♡--
Thank you all so much for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 9.2K 25
*completed* Sean McLoughlin, also called Jack, has been homeschooled his whole life, and now that he recently turned eighteen, he's tired of it. He h...
217 10 10
"using your phone right in front of me huh" mr J. boomed as he smirked. i giggle nervously while he just gave me a disapproving look and turned aroun...
795 28 8
Your calculus professor's got it out for you. You're going to change that. originally from my tumblr, https://www.tumblr.com/mabelstone
12.1K 290 30
You, (Y/N), are Mark Fisbach's best friend. You're also the star of your college's track team. One day, Mark brings along a friend to your championsh...