All that matters ( justin bie...

By rebecas4

Meeting Justin Bieber was a dream come true for the beautiful Rebeca jones. Justin easily falls head over hee... More

My new life ( justin bieber love story)
My new life2
Hope i did the right thing
NOT PART OF STORY
Should I pass?
Usher!
Queen of Beliebers!
Fireworks!
Just a fan
Speak Now!
What to tell het...
MOVING?!
Maybe just maybe...
Pathetic!
Grow to love it
A long night...16
Death of me
Sister is right?
School day -____-
Third ring...
Prefect...
Fall
FaceTime
Selena...
Miss mine...
Looking at nothing
Really? Justin?
Birthday!!
First date?
Its a surprise!!
You first
Tears rolling down my face
Inbox?
Mood swings
Tickle fight!!
Halo...
35part1
You'll see
I would love to
Memories....
Love her so much<3
Well
Really?!
Bieber family
Beliebers
All that matters
Feel's so right ( justin bieber fanfic)
IM BACK

How to make her mine?

201 8 0
By rebecas4

Ok so I didn't get my 2 votes that I asked for ;( I'm sad. But good things happen to those who wait. Right?

I couldn't wait anymore. So here is the 4th chapter!!

************************************

My new life 4

Justin's POV

I hate when Scooter yells at me like that. It just makes me mad and then when I preforme it's not the best. In the corner of my eye I saw Rebeca talking to Scooter and not looking too happy. She looked so hot when she was mad.

I started doing my dance moves that I knew by heart now. Finally, it was time for my OLLG to come on stage. I turned around and there was Rebeca sitting in the queen throne that was set in the middle of the stage. She looked so beautiful that I lost my breath for a second. I went and grabbed the flowers and crown from one of my back up dancers. I slowly walked up to Rebeca with both flowers and crown in hand.

She had this big smile on her face that made my heart pound a thousand miles per second. I gave her the flowers and put the crown on her head. Something inside me wished she really was my queen. But I know that can't happen cause I have Selena. I put her on my lap and sang to her. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes and I looked at her. It was like we were trying to read eachothers soals. Our faces were inches apart, inches that I wish I could close up. I had to make her mine I just had to. But how?

Before I knew it the song was over and she got off of my lap. I kissed her on the cheek and thanked her. The crowd was going wild.

"Meet me in room 3 after the show. And bring your family. " I whispered in her ear.

I felt her shiver. That made me smile.

She nodded her head and off she went. I started singing One time, for a little blast to the past.

Oh how I need to make her mine. But how? Time to start thinking.

************************************

I know I know it's short -_- but if I get 1 comment or like then I'll post another chapter today again!! It's all up to you guys.

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

LIKE!!

Love ya lots xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.9K 40
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
222K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
610K 29.1K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
945K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...