How to make her mine?

Ok so I didn't get my 2 votes that I asked for ;( I'm sad. But good things happen to those who wait. Right?

I couldn't wait anymore. So here is the 4th chapter!!

************************************

My new life 4

Justin's POV

I hate when Scooter yells at me like that. It just makes me mad and then when I preforme it's not the best. In the corner of my eye I saw Rebeca talking to Scooter and not looking too happy. She looked so hot when she was mad.

I started doing my dance moves that I knew by heart now. Finally, it was time for my OLLG to come on stage. I turned around and there was Rebeca sitting in the queen throne that was set in the middle of the stage. She looked so beautiful that I lost my breath for a second. I went and grabbed the flowers and crown from one of my back up dancers. I slowly walked up to Rebeca with both flowers and crown in hand.

She had this big smile on her face that made my heart pound a thousand miles per second. I gave her the flowers and put the crown on her head. Something inside me wished she really was my queen. But I know that can't happen cause I have Selena. I put her on my lap and sang to her. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes and I looked at her. It was like we were trying to read eachothers soals. Our faces were inches apart, inches that I wish I could close up. I had to make her mine I just had to. But how?

Before I knew it the song was over and she got off of my lap. I kissed her on the cheek and thanked her. The crowd was going wild.

"Meet me in room 3 after the show. And bring your family. " I whispered in her ear.

I felt her shiver. That made me smile.

She nodded her head and off she went. I started singing One time, for a little blast to the past.

Oh how I need to make her mine. But how? Time to start thinking.

************************************

I know I know it's short -_- but if I get 1 comment or like then I'll post another chapter today again!! It's all up to you guys.

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

LIKE!!

Love ya lots xoxo