Grow to love it

Heyy so I'm in a really good mood today so here's another chapter for you guys. Two chapters in one day, I gotta say that's pretty good!! Hope you like it:)

************************************

My new life 15

Justin's POV

It's been three hours since Selena and I broke up and I got to say its kind of now starting to sink in. I mean she still annoys me and I'm not that sad but, now I know how much I actually did care about her. However, it is relaxing...

" Justin, honey can you come down stairs please?!"

I heard my mother yell.

" Coming!" I yelled back.

I ran out of my bed room door and down the stairs. My mom was just coming into the house.

" Yes mother." I said.

" We're having people over for supper tonight. They are new here so I expect you to be nice and respectful." my mom said while walking into the kitchen to start cooking.

" But why are we having random new comers eat at our house? What if they're killers or big fans then what?" I asked starting to get worried.

" Don't worry Justin. I met the lady and she is very sweet and kind. And she also has two daughters. One's your age, I think and the other one is older." she said with a smile in her face.

Oo la la new girls, I like the sound of that.

" Ok fine. When are they coming?" I asked.

" They should be here in an hour or so so get changed into something presentable. " she said while looking at what I was wearing.

I didn't think it was that bad. Just some comfy sweat plants and a big t-shirt... Ok maybe I should change.

I ran up the stairs and started looking through my clothes. What should I wear?

This is going to take a while.

Beca's POV~~~~

So we've been here in LA for a day now. And it's actually not that bad. It's really hot and the view of everything is so beautiful.

My sister started to love it here when we passed the beach, where a group of hot guys were playing vollyball in the sand with no shirts. Hey, I didn't complain, they were all pretty hot.

"Girls please come down into the living room please!" our mother yelled.

What now?

I started down the stairs and entered our new living room. I got to admit this was a huge house. The living room had three couches. Two big ones and one love seat. The tv was HUGE it was a 52in" Flat screen tv. Everything about this house seemed huge but very comfy and homey.

I sat on the love seat with my sister. What is this about now?

" We're going out for supper tonight." my mom said.

" What why? Like at a restaurant?" my sister asked.

"No at a friends. I met her the other day and she is very sweet and kind. Kind enough to invite us to her house for supper. She has a son about your age Rebeca. Maybe a little bit older. " my mom said while looking at me.

" Ok whatever. But let's just hope that this person isn't going to kill us and hide us in their basement. " I said while laughing to myself.

" So when do we leave?" Tania asked.

" In 20 mins so hurry up." my dad said.

I ran up to my new room. It was beautiful. It was huge, with a huge queen size bed right in the middle of the room. I had my own bathroom! And my own WALKIN CLOSET!! I've always wanted that. I love clothes so much. I had a big window on the back wall that had a beautifully view of the ocean. The walls were purple and I had posters of Nicki Minaj, Taylor Lautner, Chaning Tatume, Jaden Smith, Demi and Justin Bieber. I don't know why I put Justin up. But I am still a fan of THE Judtin Bieber.

Speaking of Justin, I still haven't seen him. And I'm hoping it stays that way. I mean I don't even know what I would do or say if I did see him again.

I was already dressed in my short white skirt that ended in the middle of my thy. And a tank top tucked into the skirt with my combat boots. All I need to do now was add a little bit of make up. I went into the bathroom and put on a thick layer of eyeliner above and below my eyes and drew wings on the side. My foundation was perfectly on already. I don't like too much makeup because then it shows that your fake. And I can tell you right now that I am far from fake.

I ran back downstairs and my mom, dad and Tania were already ready.

" Ready?" My dad asked.

" Ready!" I replyed.

" That's a really cute outfit Becs. I'm going to have to steel it sometime." Tania said while smiling at me.

I laughed and linked arms with her while walking into our parents car.

Here we go,meeting new people in our new home town. I think I may just grow to love it here.

************************************

Heyy so I hope you liked it. I've been trying really hard to start making the chapters longer for you guys;) if I get more reads YOU get more chapters :) I think thats a great deal.

LIKE!!

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

Love ya lots xoxo :)