Beliebers

Heyyyy this is a supper long chapter. I feel bad cause the next one is my LAST chapter then the book is done;(:( so so sad. Anyway enjoy the long chapter and hope to get some feed back;) love ya:)

**********************************

My new life41

Beca's POV

The door slowly opened to reveal an older looking woman.

" oh Justin sweetie!!! Come here and give grandma a hug!!" She said happily.

Well I guess it's his grandma.

" hey grandma, Kathy! I missed you!" Justin said while giving her a big hug.

I just stood there awkwardly watching them hug, with Patty behind me. She looked at me and gave me a small smile. It must be hard for her to be here. I mean it's her ex husband's kids with another woman... Justin cleared his throat.

" grandma, this is my beautiful girlfriend, Rebeca." He said while wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

His grandma just looked at me like I was a piece of dirt. Umm...

" nice to meet you, Mrs. Bieber. I said while reaching out my hand for her to shake.

She just looked at it and nodded her head. What did I do. I just looked up at Justin and he looked at me with a sorry look on his face. Is it me or does Kathy not like me?

" hi Kathy. " Patty stepped in and gave her a hug.

" oh Patty! It's nice to see you. It means a lot to Jeramy and Jaxon that you're here." She said warmly.

Kathy walked away and yelled to everyone that we had arrived. Justin held my hand and led me to where we heard the voices. My insides were doing so many flips. What if they all hate me like Kathy does. I mean I just walked in and she already hates me. I don't know what I would do if all my boyfriends' family hated me...

" HEY!!" Everyone yelled, pulling me out of my thoughts.

Well this is it. No turning back now. Justin ran up to everyone giving them huge hugs. Some people I recognized from seeing pictures of them on Google and stuff. Don't forget I was a Belieber once too. Still am. I noticed, Erin, George, which is Jeremy's dad, Mike and Kate, which are Erin's parents. Making them Justin's step-grandparents. Justin gave each and everyone of them a big hug. He looked so happy to finally be back.

" so where are they?" Justin asked once he was done hugging everyone.

Everybody's heads started moving from side to side in search of who Justin was talking about. All of a sudden, two little kids started running towards Justin at full speed. Justin's smile grew even bigger then before.

" JUSTTTYYY!!!" The girl that I'm guessing was Jasmine, yelled.

Justin leaned down to her hight and picked her up and hugged her tight.

" JAZZY!!" He yelled back.

" I've missed you so much, big bro Justy!" She said in the most adorable way ever.

" I've missed you too little sis, Jazzy." He said in the same tone.

I swear I think I died. He is so good with kids. He started spinning her around supper fast.

" so where's your birthday brother?" He asked while laughing and still spinning her.

She was laughing so hard. It was so cute.

" right behind youuuuuu!! IF you stopped spppiiinning meee!!" She laughed.

Justin stopped and turned around. And like Jasmine said, Jaxon was right behind him.