Speak Now!

Omg omg omg!! Ok so I haven't really been on wattpad for a long time bu now that I'm on I see that I have more readers!!! I'm soo happy!!! Anyways thank you and heres another chapter!!

************************************

My new life10

Becas POV

The whole flight back home, I couldn't stop thinking about Justin. What is wrong with me. I never and I repeat NEVER think about boys this much. I mean it's not that I don't like boys or anything, its just I have a hard time trusting them. It all stared back in grade 5 when I had a huge crush on this guy named Den. He was a bad boy I guess you can call him. In sixth grade he finally asked me out. We dated for about 8 months. He was my first boyfriend ever and I started to think that I actually REALLY liked him. Everything was perfect. The new year was coming and we were going into grade 7 and I thought this year was going to be perfect just like the summer. But instead the first week of school I found out that Den cheated on me during the summer holidays! I was so torn that I went into a depression mode. That whole grade 7 year was torture and all I wanted to do was die.

I started to build a wall inside of me to protect me from getting hurt again. But yet the wall broke down when I entered high school and this guy named Blake came along. We talked a lot and I started to think he liked me. I took a chance and told him how I felt thinking he felt the same way. Because we would always give me hints that he liked me. So that day when I told him he told me that he didn't even feel the same way. I broke down that day. It seems like every guy I meet has to break my heart in some way. So after that I made sure my wall was stronger and higher so that I could NEVER get hurt again. I am now 15 turning 16 in a month and I'm still scared as hell to get hurt.

I still talk to guys though. I have two guy friends. Darrien and Bradley. They are my everything! I know for a fact that they would never hurt me. They have been there for me from the beginning. They're like my big brothers. We're always together. We call ourselves the three musketeers! Lol I know stupid.

" Please put on your seat belt, flight to Timmins is now landing." the flight speaker thingy said.

I put my seat belt on and laid my head back. That went by fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At home

I was so tired when I got home. We dropped my brother and Lexy back home before we got home. My mom an I walked in and dropped all our luggage on the ground.

" My girls how are you? I've missed you girls soo much!" my dad yells running down the stairs.

He gives me a big huge and a kiss on the cheek. Then he gives my mom a bigger hug and a passionate kiss on the lips. I love how much my parents are in love even after all these years.

" We're good. It was fun!" I said. After they were done.

" Well I'm glad but now I'm happy your back home safe and sound. " he said while looking into my mother's eyes.

My mother smiles and kisses my dad on the cheek before she walks into the living room to sit down.

" REBECA!!" I hear a familiar voice yell my name.

I look up to find my best friend AKA my sister Tania running down the stairs.

" Tania!! Omg I missed you so much!!" I yell back.

" So how was the concert? Were you the OLLG? Tell me everything!" she said excitedly.

The thing is my sister HATES Justin Bieber but she still acts like she loves him just for my sake. That's why I love her.

" Well it was great and yes I was the OLLG! I bumped into him when I came out of the washrooms. So he asked me to be the OLLG. It was fun." I said trying to act normal.

" That's great!! I'm so happy for you. But something is on your mind so we have to go up to your room so you can tell me." she said.

" Oo and hi mom missed you too!" she said while giving my mom a hug.

With that she helped me grab my bags and we headed upstairs. It's crazy how well we know each other. I mean I thought I was doing a great job acting like everything was ok. But I guess not. My sister can read me like an open book. And so can I with her. It's kind of scary actually.

Once we got into my room I sat on my bed with my sister beside me.

" Speak now!" she said with a firm voice.

************************************

So there u have it!! I really hope u liked it!!

LIKE!!!

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!!

Love ya lots xoxox