Batman's Daughter ΒΉ β˜Ύπƒπ‚ 𝐂�...

By BatgirlGeek

-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐒π₯𝐲 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬- Catwoman tells Batman that she's pregnant... with h... More

<<Disclamier>>
Batman's Daughter: Chapter One: The Surprise
Chapter Two: Protection
Update
Chapter Three: Welcome! (Let the Chaos begin!)
Chapter Four: A Surprise Guest and the Baby Comes!!!
Chapter Five: What the Heck?!?
Update (yes! Another one!)
Chapter Six: Let's Keep This a Secret?
Chapter Seven: Two Years Later
Chapter Eight: Umm...This Awkward...Hehe!
Chapter Nine: Gotham Academy
Chapter Ten: An Arrest and Gunman
Chapter Eleven: My House is Your House
Chapter Twelve: The Epic Card Battle!
In the need of an idea...
Chapter Thirteen: Silence is Best and the First Kiss is a Memory.
Chapter Fourteen: The Kidnapping of Helena Wayne.
Chapter Fifteen: Race Against Time.
Help! Need Idea!
Chapter Seventeen: Demons
Chapter Eighteen: Happy Birthday Tim!
Having writer's block and an awesome story!
Chapter Nineteen: A Proposal Gone Wrong
Chapter Twenty: Another Bad Day
Chapter Twenty-One: JayCass
New Reader!
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Son that He Never Knew
Chapter Twenty-Three: Son of a Bat
Chapter Twenty-Four: Demon Spawn P1
Chapter Twenty-Five: Demon Spawn P2
Thank you!
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Son of a Friend.
Chapter Twenty-Seven: My Name Is...
Book Title?
I knew I had 7 readers!!!

Chapter Sixteen: Haley Bros. Circus.

540 15 31
By BatgirlGeek

Thanks HopeWayne for the idea of going to the circus! Oh songosama thx for your suggestion as well!

Helena's POV
"Helena?" Voices echoed.
"Leave me alone." I said sleepily. I heard a familiar laugh.
"Ste-Stephanie?" I asked.
"You've got to wake up Helena." Babs said.
"No!" I groaned again.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"8:00 am." A voice replied.
"Tim-wait are you all here?" I asked pushing up on the bed and wiping my eyes, making my vision clear.
"We're going out." Jason said.
"At 8 in the morning?!" I exclaimed. They all nodded.
"Just get dressed, we'll be downstairs waiting. Ok?" Cass asked me. I nodded and she smiled.
"So none of you are going to tell me anything?!" I shouted.
"No!" They said in sync. I groaned and plopped down on the bed and then got dressed.

Stephanie's POV
"So we are not going to tell her that we're going to Haley Bros. Circus?" I whispered to Dick as we all ate blueberry pancakes. He shook his head.
"There are two reasons why we are-" *THUMP!* We all turned around to Helena hopping on one foot while holding the other with her hand.
"I-uh hit a little table on the way here." Helena explained. She was wearing some jeans, a T-shirt that said "you are the author of your life", some purple sneakers and a little cat necklace. Cass helped her to the kitchen and handed her a plate of blueberry pancakes. Cass smiled as Helena licked her lips.
"Would you like some ice on that foot Miss Wayne?" Alfred asked Helena getting our plates out of the way. Helena shook her head, politely rejecting the offer.

Cassandra's POV
After Helena finished her breakfast, we were about to leave when I realized something.
"Wait who's driving?" I asked. We all glanced at each other checking and rambling about who was driving. We heard footsteps.

Bruce's POV
"I am." They all looked up at me in shock.
"What? Just because Alfred drives me everywhere doesn't mean I don't know how to drive." They all have each other suspicious looks. There was a big silence.
"You know what! Let's just take separate cars or other vehicles!" Barbara said in frustration. We all agreed. I asked Alfred to drive me.
"Wait Bruce? Who is Helena going with?" Stephanie asked.
"You can all decide." I said as I left out the front door.

Barbara's POV
"Ok. Dick is riding his motorcycle, I'm taking my car, Tim and Steph are coming with, Cass has to decide which only leaves...*sighs* Jason. Can you drive Helena?" I asked. He nods as he leaves to get his car.
"Cass. Jason or me?" I ask her.

Cassandra's POV
"I don't care." I reply shrugging.
"Go with Jason." Steph blurts out.
"Steph!" I say gritting my teeth.
"What Steph means is that it'll be safer than just Helena and Jason." Babs says glaring at Steph.
"I can hear you!" My boyfriend spats from the other room. Babs rolls her eyes and Steph chuckles. Everyone went they're separate ways and we were off.

~On the road~

Dick's POV
There were two reasons why we were going to the circus. One, it was nice to spend time with everyone and two, it was the anniversary of my parents' death.

Helena's POV
I sat in the back of Jason's dark red Ferrari.
"Jason how did you afford this car?" I asked him.
He shrugged.
"Someone gave it to Bruce and he gave it to me." I nodded understanding somewhat. We were waiting for Cass. She needed to get some shoes. She came out wearing a black T-shirt, shiny black skin tight jeans and some black wedges. She got into the car.
"Sorry. I couldn't find many shoes." She said giving Jason a peck on the lips. I snickered. Jason glared at me.
"Oh! Will you give the girl a break! You're acting like she is a predator or like she's one of those people you've killed!" Cass exclaimed giving Jason a smile.
"Please! I only killed people when I came back from the dead!" He spat at Cass. She rolled her eyes.
"Just drive Jaybird!" Cass said smiling again and using the nickname he hated so much. One thing dawned on me as we were driving. How did they end up in love? Jason is broody and violent, while Cass is patient and calm. I guess opposites really do attract?

Barbara's POV
"Why don't we play a game?" Steph asked.
"Like what?"
"How much we know about the family."
"I'll go first." I offered. Tim and Steph waited for me to answer as we stopped at a red light. We quizzed each other on general knowledge.

Dick's POV
I was the first one there. I looked around. A flashback of my time at the circus. The day my parents died. They performed their show. My mom tried to grab my dad's hands but then they were on the floor covered in blood. Dead. Leaving me an orphan at 12 years old.
"Dick!" I turned around and smiled at Babs and kissed her.
"Ew! Guys get a room!" Steph exclaimed. We rolled her eyes at her and waited for everyone else.

Cassandra's POV
We pulled up and me and Helena got out of the car. Jason getting out a couple of minutes later.
"Hey!" I said smiling.
"I'm sorry to say this Cass but what's with all the black?!" Steph exclaimed as Babs glared at her. I sighed.
"It's all I could find!!!!" I shouted at her. She just shrugged and I rolled my eyes and we all waited for Bruce and Selina to come.

Helena's POV
My eyes grew wide. Wow!
"Excited?" Dick asked me coming over and leaning on Jason's Ferrari. I nodded enthusiastically. Dick chuckled at me.
"What?" I asked a bit annoyed.
"Nothing. It's just cute how you reacted!" He explained. I rolled my eyes at him. He smiled wide at me.
"You've got your mother's sass." He commented then Dad pulled up with mom. No one moved. I looked at everyone confused.
"Kate and Bette may be a little late so we can go." My dad explained to everyone. Kate and Bette are coming?! Yeah! I thought as we headed off.

Bette's POV
I waited impatiently for my aunt. I swear she takes so LONG!!!! I honk several times!!! She finally comes wearing some professional pants, a shirt and some brown boots. My eyes grow wide.
"Aunt Kate we're going to the Haley Bros. Circus. You know that right?" I ask her looking her outfit up and down in horror.
"Oh I know," she says getting into her red Fiat, "I need to go to a business meeting first." She said calmly. I was about to protest but then just slouched.
"Don't slouch, it's not ladylike." Aunt Kate said as we drove off.

~later that evening~

Helena's POV
Today was fun! We went everywhere. The carousel, the Ferris wheel. We saw all kinds of stuff too. A snake dancer, a fire breather. I didn't see any acrobats though. Hmm...
We went into the last tent. The main attraction. Was it acrobats? Nope it was clowns! I didn't get it! I thought all circuses had acrobats. I then noticed a blue old poster on the wall: "The Flying Grayson's." Wait Dick's last name is Grayson! Is he connected to these acrobats somehow?

Barbara's POV
I noticed Helena looking at a poster.
"What are you looking at Helena?" I asked her. She pointed to the poster.
"Who are the Flying Graysons?" She asked. I now realized what that poster was. Helena knew that Dick was an orphan. She knew most things about us, but we never told her about this.
"We'll explain it to you when we get home." I said to her. She nodded still suspicious.

~end of show~

Barbara's POV
We all got out of the tent and left.

Dick's POV
I didn't go home just yet. I went to that poster of the Flying Graysons, there was a picture of my parents that the circus put up. Since then they never showed acrobats in this circus again.
"Hi mom, dad. I miss you two but I am in good hands with Bruce. He had a daughter, Helena. She's really sweet and kind. Jason is ok. He and Cass are dating now. They actually compliment each other really well. Tim and Steph are dating now too. Barbara is still fighting for Justice. You- you would have liked her. Bette and Kate are fine. There coming around more often now. Anyway that's a brief summary of what's going on. Goodbye. I- *tries roll down his cheeks.* I love you." I whispered my goodbyes and left them in peace at the place that they knew as home.

~Wayne Manor~

Dick's POV
I came to Wayne Manor to find Helena sitting on the floor waiting for me.
"Helena? What are you doing down there?" I asked her.
"Who are the Flying Graysons?" She asked her face growing serious. I sighed and explained to her the story from the beginning. The feud between clowns and acrobats. Between the Lloyds and Graysons. The story over a stolen horse before World War 1. I explained to her everything about what happened and how they died.
"I'm sorry." She said as I concluded my story and she hugged me.

Helena's POV
It was dinner time and we all sat there. Bette was complaining on how she couldn't come to the amusement park. After dinner Alfred was clearing plates and Cass offered to help. I stood up.
"I have an announcement to make!" I said loud enough for everyone to hear.
They all looked at me.
"After a lot of thinking I have decided to, stay here temporally." There was a big silence. I looked at my mom. She stood up and came over to me.
"Just promise me you'll visit ok?" She asked. I nodded and she smiled and kissed my forehead.

~later that night~

Bruce's POV
Everyone left. Tim, Steph, Cass and Helena went to bed and I stayed up and worked, then went to bed.

Author's notes
Hi! Hope you enjoyed!
BatgirlGeek❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 163 70
Cute little oneshots surronding Damian and his dysfunctional family/friends. Messed up timeline, don't blame me, blame the speedsters. Lil bit of Rob...
194K 6.8K 49
Damian and Jason al Ghul grew up in isolation away from the rest of the world, the only company they had was each other and occasionally their mother...
307K 8.5K 52
Ever wonder what it's like to be a Hero? Or what it's like to be... Someone? You'll get to know the answer as you soar through the roofs of Gotham, w...
164K 5.7K 31
Damian Al Ghul has been sent on a mission by his mother, Talia Al Ghul in order to prove his worth to her and his grandfather as a suitable heir to t...