Chapter Twenty-Seven: My Name Is...

Helena's POV
It's been a couple of years now since I was with my "family." I chose to play hero like my dad, my adoptive brothers, Tim, Dick, Jason, Damian and my adoptive sister, Cass. Babs, Bette and Steph will also always be sisters to me as well. They are all fine. Jason and Cass still love each other. Even though Jason denies it, Cass has made him enjoy his life and not feel miserable about the Joker. My mom and dad still act like cat and mouse even if they love each other. Bette and her aunt Kate are doing great. I've gotten to know Luke better now and I learned to like Damian. Babs and Dick were going to get engaged but then decided to wait. What else can I say? My life is wonderful. I am attending Gotham University and am still patrolling in Gotham. I'm actually on a rooftop at the moment, forgot to mention I haven't seen of my "family" in a while. Only Damian who goes to school with me. We've gotten close... I hear some familiar footsteps.
"Who are you?" I turn to find Jason pointing his gun to my head.
"Wow it's been a while since I've seen all of you!" I exclaim. They all look bewildered.
"Helena. Nice costume." Damian says admiring my outfit.
"Thanks." I reply with a smirk.
They all say hello to me and ask me how I've been. We go to Wayne Manor to chat. So this was my life. This was my family. People that I trusted and love and care for. With them I got a legacy. A new name.
Huntress.

The end.

I'm thinking of a sequel of Helena and Damian going to college. What do you guys think? Also wanted to say. Thank you AaliyahDomenech for being my first reader! catmikaelson for being a great friend! songosama for being a wonderful a supporter of this story! Aaron_Drake for being a great writer! Kathleen_McDowell4 for reading my story! Lastly StarMoi for your hilarious commentary! Thank all of you for reading! 6 readers... That number shall grow over time but you'll be remembered as my first readers! Also 1.19k people have seen this story!!!! Yeah!!! Anyway goodbye! Make sure to read Ask the Batfamily! Thx bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️