Adoptive Daddy

By lovelynerdyathlete97

"You have a couple options here, abort, adopt, or keep the baby." I mentally scoffed at how inconsiderate the... More

Adoptive Daddy**
Chapter 2**
Chapter 3**
Chapter 4**
Chapter 5**
Chapter 6**
Chapter 7**
Chapter 8**
Chapter 9**
Chapter 10**
Chapter 11**
Chapter 12**
Chapter 14**
Chapter 15**
Chapter 16**
Chapter 17**
Chapter 18**
Chapter 19**
Not a Chapter
Chapter 20**
Chapter 21**
Chapter 22**
Chapter 23**
Chapter 24**
Chapter 25**
Chapter 26**
Chapter 27**
Chapter 28**
Chapter 29
Epilogue**
Please Read
Author's Note

Chapter 13**

30.6K 834 53
By lovelynerdyathlete97

"So where will I be sleeping?" Michael said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. I laughed and leaned upside down to kiss his forehead. Michael was still in a wheelchair because his legs were still healing.

"Let's focus on getting you in the house and fed." I opened the door and the light flicked on.

"Surprise!" Michael looked shocked and his mouth was in an 'O' shape. Everyone had come to support Michael's homecoming. Chase, Holli, Blaise, Gabe, Melissa, Michael's family- whom I still haven't met- and unfortunately my family. It had been about 8 months since I had last seen them and I stiffened. Luckily, Michael hadn't noticed my reluctance because today was about him.

Chase noticed though and came over and hugged me. He kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear. "They've missed you. Please hear them out." I barely nodded, but Chase saw it and beamed at me. "Thanks, sis."

Michael was surrounded by his family who he hadn't seen for some time considering how doting they were. I slipped past them and walked over to my family. "Hi." My mother smiled shyly at me and my father looked sheepish.

Before anyone could even say anything, a small weight barreled into my legs making me stagger. "I missed you so much, Micah." My eyes immediately watered as I dropped down to my knees and hugged my little sister. She was only 7 and I had missed her so much.

"I missed you too, Bunny." I hugged her and cried into her small shoulder. I lived for this little girl and all the pain and loneliness from my family came rushing to me.

"Micah, I'm sorry for what I did. I should've helped you. I should've been on your side, not neglecting you." My mom was crying now and I stood up to hug her. I'd forgiven them a long time ago. I wouldn't let their mistake dictate my life.

"I forgive you mom. You too, dad." He seemed to visibly relax and its like that's what he'd been waiting for. I sensed somebody looking at me and I pulled away from my mom and turned around to see who was staring at me.

I smiled at Michael and gestured for him to come over. He slowly wheeled himself over to me and grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Mikey, this is my family. This is my mom, Evelin; my father, Jordan; and lastly my sunshine, Hailey."

"Aww, Micah. I thought I was your sunshine. We all turned to see Gabe saunter over and throw his arm over my shoulder. I rolled my eyes at him. He was so dumb, but I still loved him.

"Fam, these are my friends, Gabe and Blaise," Blaise had found himself next to his lover, so I only saw fit to introduce him too. "And this is Michael, my-" I hesitated because we never talked about titles.

"I'm Michael, her boyfriend." He held out his hand for mother and father to shake. Then he turned and held his arms out for Hailey to hug him. She didn't hesitate.

Shoot, if a sexy man was asking me to hug him, I'd be in his arms pretty quick too.

Gabe and Blaise followed suit and shook hands with my family and waved at Hailey who didn't seem to want to let go of Michael at all. To appease her, he just pulled her into his lap, which was quite endearing.

"Micah, we're about to head out. I owe Blaisey here some dinner." Blaise scowled.

"Nobody told you to knock everything off of the table. We could've just gone back to the be-" I cleared my throat loudly and shot him a pointed look. "Sorry." I smiled at him and his adorableness and hugged them goodbye.

If they wanted to go hump like bunnies, I didn't care.

Or blame them.

"Micah, come meet my family." The hand Michael was holding became clammy. What if they didn't like me? I mean, technically he was still married and maybe they liked Ashley? "Don't worry, baby girl. They'll love you."

Sure enough, a little boy with big green eyes ran up to me looking at me curiously. It was so cute and I wanted to just pick him up. "Are you the lady who likes my uncle?" He cocked his head to the side and I looked at Michael, but he was smirking playfully.

"Answer him, Micah. The good man asked a question." I rolled my eyes but kneeled down.

"Come closer. It's a secret." The little boy eagerly shuffled towards me with open eyes.

"You can trust me, Miss. I won't tell a soul." His loyalty was adorable and I wanted to just keep him forever.

"I believe you." I moved closer to his mini ear. "But Michael is my boyfriend." He gasped.

"Really?" I nodded enthusiastically.

"Yup!" He looked awestruck and I couldn't help laughing at him.

"That's so cool. So are you my new aunty?" He cocked his head to the side and I picked him up in my arms.

"You are just the cutest thing, do you know that?" He pouted. "Big boys aren't cute! Big boys are hands on." I laughed at his try for the word 'handsome'.

"I'm so sorry. You are so right. You are so handsome!" He giggled and I put him back down on the ground. A woman walked up and the little boy was a spitting image of her, so I assumed it was his mother.

"Hi, I'm Jessie and I'm sorry for Silas. He was always the curious one." I held my hand out for her to shake it.

"I'm Micah and it's perfectly fine. Silas is the most handsome boy ever." Michael chuckled and grabbed my hand.

"Sis, Micah here is my girl. You'll get some time to talk with her later, but for now, I'm getting tired." To emphasize his point, he yawned deeply and that caused Silas to yawn too.

"Alright, I'll round up the family, you head up to rest." Jessie walked away with a still yawning Silas in hand.

"Guys, it was great having you here today. I would love for you to stay, but I'm wiped out." Everyone who was still left in the said their good byes until the only ones left were me and Michael.

"That was so much work." I said plopping down in the couch. Michael wheeled over to me, then shakily pulled himself up and walked the 2 steps to the couch.

"Are you too tired for me?" I grinned.

"Never." He smirked predatorily and began to kiss me. He nibbled on my lip and took advantage of my small gasp, forcing his tongue into my mouth.

I definitely was not complaining.

I moaned at his spicy taste and couldn't help but moan when my sensitive nipples brushed against my shirt. "You're wearing too many clothes." He pulled off my shirt ravaged my braless chest with kisses. I writhed under him, but he didn't relent. I reached for his zipper and he moved away. I whimpered and growled.

And it was sexy, let me tell you.

"Later. Right now, I'm going to make you scream my name."

And lord have mercy did I scream.

***

I opened my eyes the next morning and smiled, while snuggling in closer to Michael. His bare chest against my back was radiating warmth and comfort. I turned so that my face was facing Michael's chest and pecked it. He groaned, but didn't wake up. It wasn't until he shifted that I felt his throbbing manhood.

I grinned mischievously as I thought of the perfect way to wake him up. I spread my legs and slid him inside of me. His eyes snapped open and he gasped as I pulled out and dropped back down.

"Micah, oh my gosh. I won't last long." I didn't care. The expression of lust and desire kept me going hard. I swirled my hips around and sped up my pace, then slowed it down. Sweet torture had Michael clawing at the sheets, writhing in the bed and calling my name.

"Michael, I'm going to-" I didn't finish my statement before Michael tensed and released a warm sensation in me. My hyper sensitive body went into overdrive and I was thrown over the edge of ecstasy.

"Micah, we didn't use protection." I scoffed.

"You think I'm going to get pregnant again?"

"No, but after our baby is born, you will if you do that thing with your hips again." I laughed and kissed him gently.

"I love having you live here, Mikey."

"And I just love you, baby girl."

***********************************************************************************************************************

Forgive my super duper later update! I'm sorry about it!!! But they did it, like little hump bunnies! O.o

What do you guys think about Gabe and Blaise? Still cute? Not cute? 

I hope you enjoyed!

Little Silas on the side :)

Vote! Comment! Fan me! 

Love you guys! :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55K 40
❝Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night.❞ ❝That would be you.❞ ❝You're a smooth motherfucker, aren't you?❞ In which Nico desperately needs advice an...
312K 8.1K 26
A night of passion quickly turns into a lifetime of responsibility when a one night stand becomes more. Ava Jones has been friends with Blaze Archer...
143K 4K 44
She closed her eyes as the wind blew against her ever so beautifully. It swept her hair off her shoulders as the glowing sunset highlighted her featu...
475K 15.8K 22
Jorge Blanco is a single father of three and owner of Blanco Records. He hires a nanny: Tini. © 2015 allyouneedistinix