I'm BTS's Choreographer [Comp...

By KP0P_Beccca

Rebecca Lee is a normal girl, she's 19 years old and has a good life. Rebecca has danced her whole life and t... More

One| Rebecca Lee
Two| Meeting them for the first time
Three| Finally getting a job
Four|Almost late
Five|Q&A
Six|Teahyung's ex..
Seven|First Dance Practice
Eight| Kookie in love?
Nine|Selca time with Bts
Ten|Texting All Night Long
Eleven|Give Back My Phone!
Twelve|War Of Hormone
Thirteen|Confession
Fourteen|I Like U
Fifteen|No shirt!
Sixteen|Party (Part 1)
Sventeen| Party (Part 2)
Eighteen|3 More Dances
Ninteen|Wrong Outfit..
Twenty|Breanna's New Job
Twenty One|Interview
Twenty Two|Date Nigth (1)
Twenty Three|Date Night (2)
Twenty Four|Date Night (3)
Twenty Five|Date Night (4)
Twenty Six|Date Night (5)
Twenty Seven|Date Night (6)
Twenty Nine|See You In 2 Months
Thirty|Why lie?
Thirty One|Birthday Party
Thirty two|I hate my life
Thirty three| what is going on?
Thirty Four|Sneaking Out
Thirty Five| Drunk Rebecca
Thirty Six | Punishment
Thirty Seven |The love of my life
Thirty Eight |Jagiya
Thirty Nine | I will quit too!
Forty|Be My First..
Forty One |I'm Back Baby
Forty Two| What's Wrong With Suga?
Forty Three | Moving?
Forty Four| You Need A Vacation
Forty Five |A Secret Plan?
Forty Six|Having Fun In The Snow
Forty Seven|Let's Go On A Date
Forty Eight| Getting Ready For You
Forty Nine|Be Mine Forever

Twenty Eight|Date Night (7)

298 8 2
By KP0P_Beccca

Family

~Rebecca's Pov~
"Wake up my angel ~" I heard someone far far away whispered in a singing tone. "Angel ~~~" it got a bit louder now, but I didn't care. It's not real, it's just me dreaming. "Rebeccaaaa ~~" someone touched my face, I felt a hand on my right cheek. It slightly touched it and went up and down smoothly. I soon felt light kisses on my face too. They started besides my ear and then down to my cheeks and then to my neck, they came back up to my chin and then to my nose. I opened my eyes and I saw Taehyung staring at me.
"Good morning my angel." He said and smiled his perfect smile that I just loved.
I blinked really fast so I would wake up "Good morning Tae." This was heaven, Waking up beside my boyfriend.
And then reality hits me. Why is he here? How did he get inside? Am I still sleeping? And even more questions where filled inside my head.
"What are you doing here Tae?" I asked him and sat up. "How did you get inside?"
"Your father let me in." He said and sat up too, he was still smiling. My eyes widen my dad let him in?!
"Wait what? He did? When and how long have you been here?"
"Well it's 7.50 am right now soooo I have been here since 7.30"
"And You just watched me sleep? And why are you here so early?"
"Yep I just love seeing you sleep. You look so calm and peaceful. And I'm here because we need to leave early."
"Huh? Early? What are you talking about?"
"I'm not telling." He winked at me and I blushed.

It got quite, but not in a awkward way, it was calmly and nice.
"I'm sorry if I ask too much. I'm just shocked.. nobody has ever done that before." I said shyly.
"It's fine Rebecca. I would freak out if someone did that to me, I can't believe you didn't."
"Well... if it wasn't you I would probably scream haha." I laughed And looked down, trying to hide that I was blushing.
"Gosh I just love your laugh." Taehyung took my hands in his, they were so much bigger then my own. I looked up and got lost in his brown eyes. "I love your laugh too oppa."
Taehyung's face got closer and closer, Omg! he was going to kiss me! He was so close when I realized something. I covered my mouth with my right hand and He looked confused at me.
"I haven't brushed my teeth yet." He smirked and his eyes was glowing in a playful way.
"I don't give a damn!" He pushed me down on my back and then hovered over me. "Give me a kiss angel." Tae's voice was low, he raised an eyebrow at me.
I shook my head. "No I have morning breath!"
"And I said i don't give a damn, now give me my kiss." He pressed me down on the bed, his hands were locked together with my own.
He got closer and closer. He stopped right before my lips, he licked his lips and the next seconds they were on my lips.

Ah I just love kissing him! Our lips moved together, it was like they were dancing. Taehyung's hands slowly let go of my hands, both his body and mine relaxed. He stopped hovering over me and laid beside me instead. Tae pulled away and said. "Awww your breath smells bad! Like really bad go and brush them."
"Yah!" I yelled. "I told you not to kiss me!"
"Hahah I'm kidding. It's not that bad."
I got of the bed and walked fast to the bathroom. I heard how Taehyung was yelling "I'm kidding babe!"

I locked myself into the bathroom and then saw my morning face, ughhh so ugly! I thought. My hair was like a birds nest, My eyes looked tired and red, I had some marks on my face from my madras. I brushed both my hair and teeth. I washed my face and did my morning skin care and then I was done. I opened the door and saw Taehyung waiting on me.
"You look even more beautiful now." He said and hugged me. I hugged him back and kissed his cheek. "Let's - " My stomach started to growl, he stopped talking and looked down at it and then up at me again. "Let's eat."

We made breakfast together and we even did some for my sleeping little sister Yessi.
We eat everything and washed the dishes.

"I want you to meet the most important person in my life today." Taehyung said, I got surprised, who could that be?
"And who is that?" I asked.
He smiled brightly. "You will see. Now get dressed so we can leave."
I nodded and walked up to my room. I entered my room and looked in my clothes. I had to much clothes and I couldn't choose..
I felt two hands on my hips, they pulled me closer to his body and he laid his head on my shoulder. "How's it going angel?"
"Not good, I can't choose."
"Then let me choose for you." Taehyung let go of me and looked for clothes. And when he finally found something he turned around with a smile. "Wear this."

"Ah so cute oppa!" I said. "Now get out so I can change."
"Aw why can't I stay?" He said sad.
"Because you will see me naked!" I laughed. "Now get out."
He laughed and walked out.

***
"Where are we going oppa?" I asked Taehyung as I looked everywhere but at the same time try to hide my face. "And why are we on the train?"
"I told you, we are going to meet someone very important to me."
"Who?"
"You will see..." I could see the he was smiling even though he had that face mask on.
"Okey you won't say who it is but can you say where we're going?" I whispered.
"Daegu."
"Daegu!" I said shocked. I have never been there before, I have heard that it's really beautiful and nice.

***
"Angel wake up, were here." Taehyung said as he woke me up. I blinked several times before I sat straight up again, I have been sleeping on his shoulder for quite a time now.
We got of the train and luckily nobody recognized us.
"Okey so what now? Where are we going now?" I asked.
"We are going to take this two bicycles and ride to my grandmothers house." I froze and my eyes widen. Tae laughed at me. "Come on it's not that far." We walked to some bicycles and I saw a pretty pink one.
"Okey but the pink one is mine." I said and ran to it.
"The green is mine!" He yelled after me.

We started to ride the bicycles to his grandmothers house, we were riding beside each other in a classic romantic way.
"Um so why are we going to your grandmother?" I asked.
"My whole family is there now and I want them to meet you." I looked at him with big eyes, I don't know what to say. Meeting the family is big, like really big!
Oh my god ! What if they don't like me? What if I make a fool out of me!

My head was filled with 'what if' questions and I started to freak out, without knowing I started to speed up and I stopped watching the rode. I was in my own world.
"Rebecca!" Taehyung yelled and snapped me back to reality. I looked up at the rode and I was driving right on a tree. I landed hard on the ground and hit my head. The first thing I did was to take my hand to my head. My hand was red, i was bleeding pretty badly. I felt how I wanted to puke when I saw my own blood, black dots started to appear.
"Rebecca!" I heard again. Taehyung sat beside me on the ground, he lifted my head and looked down at me. "Come on Rebecca, stay awake!"  Stay awake? Hell no im to tired..
and then everything went black.

***
I woke up and all I saw was white lights. I Sat up confused on a soft bed.
"Hey don't do that, you have to lay down." Taehyung said when he saw that I was sitting in my bed. He came up to me and forced me to lay down. He sat down on a chair beside the bed.
"What happened?" I asked him. "Where are we?"
"In the hospital. You hit your head really hard. I was so worried. Are you blind or something? How couldn't you see the tree?! You need to watch the rode." Taehyung kept talking about how worried he was and how stupid I was.
"I'm sorry I.. I just got scared.." I said and looked down.
"Of what?"
"You know... meeting your family and all that.."
"Why would you be scared of my family? They are amazing people."
"Yeah I bet they are but I was scared what they would think about me." I looked up at him.
"Oh.. well don't be, they're gonna love you just as much as I do."

I stared in shock at him. He just said the L-Word. He said that he loved me! Oh my god!
"Angel? Are you alright?" He asked worried.
I nodded slowly. "Yes.. "
"Then what's up with that face?"
"You just said the L-word!" He raised on eyebrow and looked confused.
"The L-word?"
"LOVE! you just said you love me!"
"Haha yeah because I do. I love you Rebecca Lee and I hope you do that too."
I couldn't stop smiling. "Yes I do, I love you too Kim Taehyung."
"Good so stop being nervous because my family is outside."
"What? Okey, how did I look?"
"Really nice." He got up and walked to the door. And told them to come in.

The first one to come in was his mom and then his dad and then his younger sister and younger brother and the last person was his grandmother. They all were smiling at me.
"Hello I'm Taehyung's mother, do you feel better?" She asked. I sat up again and smiled.
"Yes I do, but my head hurts a bit." I answered properly and politely.
"Aww look she's so pretty!" Tae's younger sister said.
"What did you do to get a girl like that son?" His dad joked. Everyone laughed and we started talking."

"So you two work together? Was that how you meet?" His grandmother said.
"Yes it was. I was first his fan and then I started working with him and now we're dating." I answered.
"Wha so cute. Your really pretty." She smiled.
"T-thank you."
"Are you two planing to get married?" I was shocked by her question and I didn't know what to say but Taehyung talked instead of me.
"Yes grandmother, we are going to get married some day." I looked at him with big eyes. We are? When did he ask me about that? I thought, he looked at me and hold my hand. I gave him a smile.
"Aww they are just perfect for each other." His mother said happy.
"Now Rebecca, let's take you home." Taehyung's father said. We walked out of the room I was staying in and check me out from the hospital and then drove to Taehyung's grandmothers house.

Hai that was the last date night for the book, I'm going to try to have some drama in it in the future chapters.
Hope you liked it❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 2.7K 57
After her best friends wedding Rachel decides to get drunk at the hotel bar. Not knowing who carried her back to her room, she decides to go looking...
595 8 14
A girl named Rebecca gets her dream trip to South Korea where she stays with her friend Amanda, a half Korean, half American, in her luxury house. Wh...
5.8K 126 12
She's an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life. He's an idol, living the dream as a famous Kpop group that's well known all around the world. Ordina...
179K 5.2K 26
Lilly is a 17 year old girl that is about to garaduate high school. Unfortunately her music teacher will send her to South Korea to another teacher t...