Anything For A Friend

Od bluriver

Rhiannon Spencer, the sister of his best friend, has been the object of Max's affections since his childhood... Viac

Chapter 1 - The Kiss
Chapter 2 - The College Drop Off
Chapter 3 - The Fourth of July Picnic
Chapter 4 - The Favor
Chapter 5 - Anything For A Friend
Chapter 6 - Friday Night
Chapter 7 - On Saturday
Chapter 8 - Bittersweet Sunday
Chapter 9 - Life Apart
Chapter 10 - To The Beach
Chapter 11 - The Club
Chapter 12 - The Results
Chapter 13 - Spill It
Chapter 14 - Prelude to the Truth
Chapter 15 - The Reveal
Chapter 16 - Bliss
Chapter 17 - Uh Oh
Chapter 18 - The Homecoming
Chapter 20 - Here Comes The Bride
Chapter 21 - The Wedding Night
Chapter 22 - Newlyweds
Chapter 23 - Oh Baby
Epilogue
Chapter 6 - Friday Night (with details)

Chapter 19 - The Wedding Eve

124K 2.6K 566
Od bluriver

It's almost wedding time!  I hope you enjoy this chapter.  It took me a long time to write this chapter because I had writer's block.  I wanted one whole chapter to be about the wedding, so I needed this chapter to fill in the gaps.  I decided to include other points of view besides just Rhia and Max.  I really hope you like it.  Once again, if I've goofed on any details of the story, let me know.  Thanks for all the votes, comments, and reads.  It means so much to me.  :-)

Rhia

We ended up waiting two weeks to get married. We needed a little more time to get the marriage license, as well as give our close friends and family enough time to clear their schedules. We figured we'd waited three years to be together, we could wait an extra week to tie the knot.

Some people might have thought we were jumping the gun by marrying so soon after finding each other, but we knew better. We both had respectable jobs, we were ready for kids (even if I thought Max might be a little young to be accepting the responsibility), and we were never planning on being with anyone but each other. What better reasons were there to get married? Some forty-year-olds weren't as ready as we were to do this. I knew that this was the correct decision on both our parts.

We continued to be maniacs in the bedroom. It seemed that we were never satisfied. We'd gotten to the point of sometimes locking the bathroom door on each other just to be able to take a decent shower every so often.

I'd noticed subtle changes in my body recently. I was hoping this meant I was pregnant. I was due to get my period a few days after the wedding. If I didn't get it, I'd be taking a pregnancy test. Max had even mentioned that my body felt different to him. I'm not sure if he really noticed, or if I had planted some unconscious idea in his head. Heaven knows, he looked at my body more than I did.

It still amazed me that sparks flew every time we touched. Kissing him more often than not led to some sort of sex. We'd managed to physically connect in every room of the apartment, including the outside hallway (don't ask). I loved how crazy we were. I knew it would end once we had kids, but I was enjoying it while it lasted. I had a feeling Max was, too.

Our wedding was going to be simple. We were getting married in my parents' back yard. If it rained, we had a little church booked for the occasion. Afterward, we were planning on an easygoing picnic, where everyone could enjoy themselves. We had only invited those closest to us.

My dress was simple, too. It was a sleek A-line that ended just below my knees. It was white, with simple satin accents. I would wear a simple white headband, with the veil attached. I hoped Max would like it. I was also planning a surprise for him. Let me just say I could see into the future.

I knew my mom wasn't completely sold on me marrying Max, but I knew she would eventually come around. I wasn't a kid, and I knew what I was doing. I would feel the same way if I were her, though, so I was able to shrug it off. I could also tell that Mrs. Malick was not ecstatic about gaining a thirty-year-old daughter-in-law. Thankfully, she trusted Max enough not to harp on him about it. Hopefully, she'd realize how happy we made each other, and would end up feeling more comfortable about the ordeal.

Bria was ecstatic. She was thrilled that I was finally happy. She explained that Dane had always creeped her out a little, but she hadn't wanted to say anything. She said that Max brought the 'real Rhia' back to her. She also mentioned that I should probably plan something special for the wedding night. I recalled a conversation she and I had a few days ago.

"So, you have anything special planned for the wedding night? You don't have to go into detail, but I was wondering how two sex crazed kids like you were going to ramp it up," Bria asked.

"I dunno. We've pretty much tried everything. We don't really need more, though. It's always hot. Sometimes too hot."

"How can it be too hot?" she asked.

"There have been nights when we didn't sleep. We've gone to work without sleep because we can't control ourselves. It's crazy."

"Oh," Bria exclaimed, "I didn't realize."

"Yeah, but I do want our wedding night to be special," I said. "There is one thing we haven't tried," I said, as I thought of the one thing we always avoided. "Thanks, Bree, I know just what to do."

I was scared and excited to do what I had planned as a result of that conversation. Other people might find me stupid for feeling this way, but I didn't care.

Max

It was crazy that we were still acting like rabbits. Who would have thought we'd end up this way? Don't get me wrong, I loved Rhia. I just wished our bodies would calm down somewhat. It was exhausting.

That didn't change the fact that every time my body yelled "jump," I responded with "how high?" I really hoped that my little friend down yonder would slow down, and soon. And he usually just reared his ugly head, no pun intended, when we were alone. This was both good and bad. Good, because we didn't have to maul each other in public. Bad, because we had trouble having a decent conversation with each other when we weren't eating dinner. Sleep had even become a luxury.

I thought back to last night. It was a Thursday, and we had stayed up until 3 the night before making love. We both fell into bed about eleven, too tired to even think about sex. I woke up at 2, and had to pee really bad. Unfortunately, I was also hard. It took me so long just to let a little out. I jumped back into bed, horny as ever, and still having to pee. I tried to go back to sleep, but I was tossing and turning relentlessly.

I must have awakened Rhia, because the next thing I knew, she was asking me, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I had replied. Even though I'd wanted her so badly right then, I also thought both of us could really use some sleep.

"Quit lying," she said, pulling on my shoulder and rolling me onto my back. Her hand ran down my stomach, and kept going until it hit my little 'problem.' "I knew it," she mumbled, before throwing back the blankets and pulling me on top of her.

She had taken to not wearing underwear to bed, due to our extra curricular activities. She was able to direct my excitedness into herself rather effortlessly. For something I was used to, it sure did turn me on. She felt so good, that I began moving in and out of her repeatedly. We were moaning each other's names in no time. The relief from my release was amazing, but I had to run to the bathroom when I almost peed all over her. By the time I returned, she had fallen asleep. I laid down next to her, and was able to fall asleep as well. At six the next morning, we were at it again. That wasn't uncommon for us.

Tomorrow was the big day. Rhia would become Mrs. Rhiannon Malick, my wife. I couldn't wait.  I had waited my whole life for this. 

Bria

I was so happy for Rhia and Max. They would marry each other tomorrow. I had a little bit of excitement going on in my life, also.

"How's it going in there?" Jason asked through the bathroom door.

"Fine," I yelled back. I picked up the stick I had just peed on. I had two minutes to wait. I opened the door to a smiling husband on the other side.

"What does it say?" he asked eagerly.

"It takes two minutes," I explained. I looked at my phone for the time, then checked the stick. "There's still one minute to go," I told him.

"This is torture," he complained. He grabbed my hand in his and squeezed. "I hope you're pregnant. I want us to be parents," he explained.

"Ooh, here it comes," I said as a plus sign appeared on the stick.

"Does that mean what I think it means?" Jason asked with a smile on his face.

"Yes, it does," I smiled.

"Wow! This is great!" he screamed, pulling me to him and planting a passionate kiss on my lips.

"I'm going to be a mom," I said in awe. "You're going to be a dad."

I couldn't wait to tell Rhia. I was going to wait until Sunday, though. Tomorrow was her day, and I wasn't about to upstage her.

Joey

If someone would have asked me when I was a kid, I would have told them that Rhia would nevert have married Max in a million years. I wasn't alive a million years ago, so I guess I was wrong. My best friend was marrying my sister. How weird. They seemed extremely happy, though, so who was I to judge?  The way they looked at each other when they thought no one was looking spoke volumes about their relationship. I had never seen Max as happy as he'd been these last couple of weeks. Rhia seemed content, too.

I knew the night before my sister's wedding was probably not the best time to do what I was about to do, but I didn't want to wait any longer. I walked into the room where Lexi sat on the couch, watching television. I sat down beside her with a bowl of popcorn, and started the movie we'd rented. As we watched the movie, we ate more and more of the popcorn. Lexi pulled her hand out, holding something, with a confused look on her face.

"What's this?" she asked, holding it up in the light from the television screen. I turned on the lamp.  "Oh, Joe, does this mean what I think it means?" She had realized that it was an engagement ring.

I paused the movie and got down on one knee. I took the ring from her, and held it out to her, asking, "Will you marry me?"

She shrieked, and bent down to kiss me and throw her arms around me. "Of course I will!" she screamed. "I love you!"

We agreed to wait until Sunday to tell anyone. We wanted tomorow to be all about Rhia and Max.

Brent

Well, little Max was getting married tomorrow, before me. I couldn't believe it. He had been so awkward his whole life, always chasing after Rhia. Never in a million years did I think he would get her.

I should have guessed that something had happened between them the weekend he was gone. He came back so happy. If he hadn't become a player right afteward, I might have figured it out. Who knows, though? It was too late to worry about it.

I had bigger things to worry about. I had just admitted to Kristy that I had cheated on her recently.  
When it happened, I hoped she'd never find out.  I'm pretty sure I could have kept getting away with it, at least for now, but I thought I should 'fess up.  It wasn't until we'd run into Cassie and Dane at the grocery store that things had gotten complicated.

We had politely ignored them, and they had done the same. My phone lit up a few seconds after the sighting. It was Cassie, and she had asked me to meet her in the baby food aisle. I made some dumb excuse, and left Kristy picking out breakfast cereals.

"What is it?" I asked when I saw her.

"I'm pregnant," she explained.

"So?" I inquired.

"So? What about the bathroom at the night club?" she reminded me. Oh, that. I thought back to that night.

I had been making my way to the bathroom, when I'd seen Cassie crying by the women's room entrance. I had drunk my fair share of beer, and was feeling pretty good.  Plus, I'd always been a sucker for a crying 'damsel in distress.'  "What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's Max," she cried. "I think he's in love with Rhia."

"Well, he is," I told her in a matter-of-fact tone. "He's always been in love with her."  I rubbed her back soothingly.

She cried harder, wiping her nose with a tissue. "I think she might like him, too," she moaned.

"I don't know," I said. "Is there anything I can do to help you?"

"Nah," she answered. "I'm just worthless, I guess. My boyfriend would rather be with an old lady than me."

"You're really hot," I slurred. "If I didn't have a girlfriend, I'd do you."  I knew that I should be more sensitive, but my brain cells were limited at the time. 

"Yeah," she said, "I get it. I'm not good enough to be anyone's girlfriend," she sniffled.

I pulled her closer to me, and traced my hand down the side of her face. "Oh, baby, I want you," I exclaimed. "I just can't have you, is all."

She pulled my head to hers, and her lips met mine. She had felt so good, so needy, that I didn't resist. We were concealed by the crowd as we mauled each other hungrily.

Her hands were on my ass, pulling me closer to her. My hands were on her soft, supple chest, massaging her breasts as our tongues wrestled inside our mouths. All thoughts of Kristy were gone in that moment. We made our way into a bathroom stall, where she so eloquently bent over a toilet stall, showing that she hadn't worn panties.

As I unbuttoned my pants, my rigid little buddy popped right out, ready for action. She turned her head and looked at me. "What are you waiting for?" she'd asked. "Ravage me."

"With pleasure," I'd drawled, as I plunged myself in and out of my friend's girlfriend. She moaned with pleasure as we moved together, driven only by lust and self-pity.  I had reached around, my left hand fondling her left breast while my right hand massaged her sweet spot below.   

That night was a haze, save for my time with Cassie. I'm pretty sure I'd seen stars that night as I serviced her. I was getting turned on just thinking about it.

"Brent?" I heard her say. "Do you get what I'm saying, Brent?"

"Yeah, the bathroom at the night club. I remember that. You were amazing," I said.

"Well, you might be the dad. I had sex with you, Max, and Dane that week, and only Max wore protection. Will you take a paternity test when I have this baby?"

"Yeah," I said. "Wouldn't you rather just assume it was Dane's? You're with him now, right? Does he know about us?"

"He doesn't know, but I need to know for my own sake. I'm afraid Dane might try to take the kid and leave me," she said, sounding genuinely worried.

"Okay," I said. "Just let me know when you need my DNA."

"Thanks," she responded, kissing me on the cheek before leaving.

Now, here I was, after telling Kristy about my tryst with Cassie. 

"I can't believe you screwed that slut!" she yelled, slapping me across the face. 

"I'm sorry," I said.  "I felt compelled to tell you, since I might be a dad.  If you're planning on leaving me, I completely understand."

Kristy and I had been together a little over a year, a record for me, and I really felt bad for having messed it up.  I had been planning on confessing to her while we were at the beach, but Cassie and Dane's affair had made it easy for me to avoid telling the truth. 

She took a breath, wiped her loose hair from her face, and looked me in the eyes.  "I'm not breaking up with you.......yet," she stated.  "I love you, and I think we have something special, so I'm willing to forgive you.  Just this once.  If you cheat on me again, you can forget it."

I exhaled, a timid smile slowly forming on my face.  "It really didn't mean anything," I admitted.  "Plus, she was a terrible lay," I lied.  I had actually not been able to stop thinking about her since I had seen her in the grocery store. 

In order to conceal the physical implications of me thinking about that night, I grabbed Kristy around the waist, and took her into the bedroom.  I spent the next few hours pretending she was Cassie, making her scream my name over and over again. 

I was glad that Max and Rhia's wedding was the following day.  It gave us a much needed distraction from my possible fatherhood. 

Dane

I couldn't believe that pipsqueak of a kid was going to marry my Rhia tomorrow.  Cassie might have been great for the occasional hookup, but she was a terrible girlfriend.  She was whiny, and needy, and pregnant. 

If it hadn't been for that last part, I would have hit the pavement long ago.  We had made up shortly after Max had attacked me in the hotel hallway.  The only thing the two of us were good at as a couple, though, was sex.  Believe me, that got boring after so long.  Being hot only did so much for a chic's social skills.  No wonder Max had left her for Rhia.

I wondered if I should crash the wedding tomorrow.  I knew she was having it in her parents' back yard, thanks to our mutual friend who had originally set us up.  It would be so easy for me to show up and cause a commotion.  I would have to sleep on it.  For now, I would just go to bed, and hope that Cassie wouldn't want to fool around tonight.  I was tired and slightly depressed. 

**********************************************************************************************************************

Next:  Will Dane or won't Dane crash the wedding?  What else will happen?

**********************************************************************************************************************

What did you think about the Brent/Cassie reveal?  Too much?  There's another story I want to write after this one, but I was wondering if a Brent/Cassie/Dane spin off would be something to think about for the future.  Let me know what you think.  Please vote and comment as you wish.  Thanks!! 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

52 18 17
Michael is back and Viola doesn't know how to deal with the situation she has been put in. If only she didn't discover on the same day Will has a cru...
415 79 34
***THE SECOND BOOK IN THE BEST FRIEND GRANT SERIES*** After years of longing for each other, Grant and Zephyrine finally got together. Their relation...
72.8K 3.5K 56
[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1 jock 07/02/21 #1 bitch 05/04/21 #1 antih...
3.6K 299 68
Lillian West is now eighteen. She's had a rough life. She's lost her brother and sister at a young age. Then at sixteen, her new boyfriend at the tim...