Chapter 8 - Bittersweet Sunday

I tried harder to make the storyline less redundant during the second point of view. I know that it is still a little repetitive, but I'm working on it. Sorry it took me so long to update. I've been really busy lately.

******************************************

Max

I woke up about 3 a.m. Sunday morning, and I was hit by a sudden wave of sadness. I looked over at Rhiannon. Her back was to me, and she was curled in the fetal position. I had to leave her today to go back to my boring old life. I wanted to ask her in the worst way if she would keep seeing me, but we'd made a deal. We had bent the rules of that deal, kissing when we agreed not to, coming together eight times instead of once (hopefully more, if this morning worked out well), but I honestly didn't think that her feelings for me had changed. I was still little Max, just all grown up. I was more like her sex toy than her boyfriend. I didn't know what to do. I just knew I loved her.

I reached out to her, putting my finger at the base of her neck and tracing the outline of her spine down her back. She shuddered, and repositioned herself slightly. I ran into the bathroom to brush my teeth, in case there was a chance to seize the moment later. Afterward, I eased back into bed and cuddled up next to her, molding my body around her sleeping form. I wanted to do this every day, I thought.

I must have fallen asleep, because when I awoke next, the clock said 7 a.m. I wrapped myself back around her, pretty sure she was still asleep. My morning wood was brushing up against her, making me want her, but I was able to control myself. I didn't need to wake her up that way. Suddenly, she pushed herself against me so that I was between her legs. Ooohhhh, control was becoming a thing of the past.

"Rhia," I whispered, "are you awake?" No answer. I retreated a little further onto my side of the bed, to keep myself separate from her. She backed up into me again, causing a similar predicament.

"Rhia," I said, aloud this time. I would rather wake her this way than waking her up by putting myself inside her and taking care of things. She lifted her head up from her pillow.

"What?" she said groggily.

"You're making things pretty hard for me right now," I said, backing away a little more.

She laughed quietly. "Sorry," she said, turning her head so she could see me. "I'm happy to help fix the problem," she said with a smile on her face. "Just tell me what to do to help. We might as well make our last few hours count."

"You are one hell of a woman," I told her. "Just lay like that," I instructed as I slipped the condom on. She surprised me then by reaching back and guiding me into her from behind. My body quickly conformed itself to the shape of her body, and we both moved together as our passions mounted. My right hand was fondling her right breast for awhile, then I moved lower to increase her pleasure.

"Oh, Max," she moaned when my hand reached its destination. She was almost convulsing under my touch. Her being turned on amped me up, and we moved a little more quickly as our feelings intensified. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, her head turned back toward me, and she said, "Kiss me now!"

I followed her instructions and the world went black for a minute as I emptied myself into her. I heard her moan loudly and felt her tense as we broke from our kiss. She kissed me one more time, then lay down next to me.

"Every time," she said, her speech broken as she regained control of her body, "is better than the last. It hasn't gotten old yet."

I smiled. "I know. You're amazing," I said.

"No, you're the amazing one. I'm just glad no one is videotaping this like they did our kiss," she joked.

"Yeah, that would be a disaster," I agreed.