I'm BTS's Choreographer [Comp...

נכתב על ידי KP0P_Beccca

Rebecca Lee is a normal girl, she's 19 years old and has a good life. Rebecca has danced her whole life and t... עוד

One| Rebecca Lee
Two| Meeting them for the first time
Three| Finally getting a job
Four|Almost late
Five|Q&A
Six|Teahyung's ex..
Seven|First Dance Practice
Eight| Kookie in love?
Nine|Selca time with Bts
Ten|Texting All Night Long
Eleven|Give Back My Phone!
Twelve|War Of Hormone
Thirteen|Confession
Fourteen|I Like U
Fifteen|No shirt!
Sixteen|Party (Part 1)
Sventeen| Party (Part 2)
Eighteen|3 More Dances
Ninteen|Wrong Outfit..
Twenty|Breanna's New Job
Twenty One|Interview
Twenty Two|Date Nigth (1)
Twenty Three|Date Night (2)
Twenty Five|Date Night (4)
Twenty Six|Date Night (5)
Twenty Seven|Date Night (6)
Twenty Eight|Date Night (7)
Twenty Nine|See You In 2 Months
Thirty|Why lie?
Thirty One|Birthday Party
Thirty two|I hate my life
Thirty three| what is going on?
Thirty Four|Sneaking Out
Thirty Five| Drunk Rebecca
Thirty Six | Punishment
Thirty Seven |The love of my life
Thirty Eight |Jagiya
Thirty Nine | I will quit too!
Forty|Be My First..
Forty One |I'm Back Baby
Forty Two| What's Wrong With Suga?
Forty Three | Moving?
Forty Four| You Need A Vacation
Forty Five |A Secret Plan?
Forty Six|Having Fun In The Snow
Forty Seven|Let's Go On A Date
Forty Eight| Getting Ready For You
Forty Nine|Be Mine Forever

Twenty Four|Date Night (3)

326 8 3
נכתב על ידי KP0P_Beccca

❗️Warning❗️
There will be a sex scene in the end of the chapter. I'm going to warn you before it starts. You can skip it if you don't want to read stuff like that
---------------------------------------

In The Park

~Nia's Pov~
I woke up by my phone, it was buzzing like crazy. I turned around in my bed before I grabbed it from my night stand. I was angry because someone woke me up. I grabbed my phone angry and irritated but when I saw who was texting me and I started to smile instead.

Jackson😘😆: Nia are you awake????

Jackson😘😆: Wake up!

Jackson😘😆: WAKE UP NOW NIA!

Jackson😘😆: Nia! Nia! Niaaaaa!

Jackson😘😆: Wake up so we can go on our date, it's going to be really fun!

I smiled when I read what Jackson had written to me.

Me: Yahhh I'm up ok!

Jackson😘😆: Yayy good! Did you sleep well? Did you miss me?❤️

I chuckled a bit, of course I did.

Me: Yes I did, did you?❤️

Jackson😘😆: Of course! I missed my girlfriend ❤️ We are going to have so much fun today🙌🏼🎉

Me: ohhh what are we going to do Oppa?

Jackson😘😆: I'm not telling you😜 just meet me in the park near your house, ok?

Me: okey just give me 1 hour😜

Jackson😘😆: Okey see you soon babe😘❤️

I stopped texting Jackson and placed my phone on the nightstand again. I was still tired and my bed was so comfortable I just wanted to fall asleep again, but I knew I couldn't. Jackson Oppa is waiting.
I got up and started some music, I knew that my parents are already up so didn't care if they heard it. Music is like the only way I can wake up and start a good day. I mad my bed and cleaned up a bit in my room so my mom wouldn't get mad and yell at me later for not doing.

I danced a bit to the song, the song that was playing now was 'Moon' by Jonghyun. Man I love this song! When it stopped I opened the door to my room and walked out to the kitchen and I saw my mom reading the newspaper.
"Good morning mom!" I said in English to her. She looked up and smiled.
"Good morning dear, did you sleep well?" She asked.
"Yes I did." I answered and opened the fridge and looked for something to eat. "Where's dad?"
"At work." She answered after a while because she was reading something important I think. I found something to eat and and then I walked into the bathroom. I did the regular things you do there. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and hair, did my makeup, yeah stuff like that.

I picked this as my outfit for the day.

It's simple, cute and comfortable. Just what I like. I put my hair in a high ponytail and then I was done. I took my phone and some money before I walked out of my room, I walked pasted my mom before I got to the front door.

"Where are you going?" She asked.
"Just out." I said while I put my shoes on. I took my black sneakers.
"But where?"
"Down to the park, I'm actually going on a date." I said and looked up at her.
"Oh is that so... " she said and smirked. "Well good luck and I want to meet him."
"Of course you will meet him mom, your going to love him!" I answered and smiled. "Okey mom, I have to go. See you later."
"When are you home again?" My mom asked.
"Umm I don't know, but don't wait up for me." I answered and opened the door. "Bye mom! Love you!"
"Love you too Nia!" She yelled back

I ran down the stairs in my apartment and quickly got outside. I took my phone and texted Jackson that I was done and I'll be at the park in 5 minutes.
He replied after just 5 seconds that he was already there. I put my phone down and started to walk. I was so happy and I was wondering what we would do today. I hurried up and soon I got to the park. I grabbed my phone again and called Jackson.

[Hello]

"Hey Oppa, where are you?" I asked, I had to call him Oppa now when we're in public, I don't want any fans or sasang fans to know about us.

[Im behind you]

I turned around but I couldn't see him.
"Where? I can't see you." I said.

[Look you your right now, I'm on the swing]

Jackson ended the phone call.
I looked to the swings and saw a bunch of kids playing around but then I noticed a bigger kid on the swings, probably an adult. I walked closer to the swings and to the man. I stopped right in front of him.

He had a black SnapBack and a dark mask over his face. He was dressed simply, just a red long sleeve and some black skinny jeans. His shoes were red too. He jumped off the swing and landed just right in front of me.
"Hey!" He said. I hugged him and he quickly responded it.
"Hey Oppa."
"I missed you. How's work?"
"Good but boring." Jackson grabbed my hand and started to walk. "When is your next comeback?" I whispered so no one would hear.
"We are working on some new songs but we haven't figured the dance out yet." He said and we sat down on a bench.
"Maybe Rebecca unnie can help, now when BTS is going on a tour."
"Yeah maybe.." His hand tighten the grip on my hand. "Let's not talk about work now. Okey? I wanna play!"

Jackson ran in front of me. He looked just like a little child. I laughed and started to run after him. Jackson stopped at a place where there weren't so many kids.

"Come on Nia! Hurry up!" He yelled back at me. I ran faster to him and soon got to him.
"I'm going to try the slide!" I said happily.
"Me too!"
We started to climb up on the big towers so we could come up to the slide. It was pretty high up and I actually had fun. I haven't done this since I was a child and I'm 23 now!
Jackson climbed faster them me so he got up first.
"Come on Nia, I'm waiting on you just like a gentleman." Jackson said and hold out his right arm to me. I smiled and quickly grabbed it. Jackson helped me up.
"Thanks Jack.. Oppa I mean Oppa!" He chuckled a bit.
"Your so cute." He patted my head and we made our way to the slide.

We had to walk over a bridge made off rope. I struggled with it because I almost fell all the time. Jackson put his arm around my waist and helped me come over it. I blushed, we were really close now.
Ones we came over we ran to the slide.
"You sit first and then I'm behind you." Jackson said and pointed were I would sit.
"Okey." I replied and sat down, Jackson sat really close to me, his arms were around my waist and he gave me a back hug. He rested his head on my shoulder and it was really comfortable, I could stay like this forever.
"Okey let's do this!" Jackson said in English.
"1.......2......" He started to count in English too. "....3!" He pushed us so we got some speed.
"Ahhhh!" We both yelled. It wasn't scary but I got this weird, ticklish feeling.

"Whhhhaaa! That was fun, let's play some more." I said ones we got done again. I ran away from Jackson and started to play just like a kid.

****
Jackson and I have been playing around here for about 45 minutes or so and I started to get hungry.
"Oppa I'm hungry." I said and grabbed his arm.
"Okey let's eat then."
Jackson grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers together. We started to walk to a place were thy sell a lot of street food. It smelled sooooo good!
"Look Oppa! Tteokbokki!" I let go of his hand and ran to the tteokbokki stand.

"Can I get two sticks? Please." I asked the lady. She smiled and nodded to me. She gave me the food and I paid. I turned around and looked for Jackson, I saw him and ran to him.
"Here eat this." I said and gave him his tteokbokki. He took it and looked angry.
"Don't run away like that, I got worried."
I chuckled "aw come on, don't be like that." I teased him.
He took his mask away just for now so he could eat. We ate our food and walked to some more food trucks and stands.
"I want to eat that." Jackson said and pointed somewhere, I tried to looking but I couldn't. There is to many people here and I'm not that tall.
"I can't see." I said and he only chuckled at me. "Don't laugh at me, I can't help that I'm short."
"Hey your not that short, your... Just right." I laughed at him, he's too cheesy sometimes.

We walked to where Jackson had pointed and the food looked really good here too.
It was odeng!

We walked up and Jackson took to sticks to us and then gave me one.
"Can I have some soup too?" I asked him.
"Yeah okey. Anything for you babe." He pored the hot water into a small cup and gave it to me. I dipped my Odeng into it, and started to eat. Jackson eat two more and I so did I. Jackson paid for the food and and we walked to a place where they sell goldfish bread.

We ate that too and then some people started to look more at Jackson.
"Oppa." I said, he looked down at me. "I think they know who you are." I whispered. Jackson looked around and noticed the people who was staring at us. He leaned down a bit to me.
"Let's go."

***
Jackson and I had left the street food area and made it to my place. We where inside and sat in the couch. My parents where not hole because they were working. Lucky us.
"Hey babe." Jackson said. "Let's do something fun."
"Yeah like what?" I answered and he only smirked.

The sex scene is starting here. If you don't what to read it, then just skip it.

Jackson leaned closer to me, making the space between us disappear. He kissed my lips and I kissed him back instantly. His hand landed on my thigh and it slightly stroked my thigh up and down. The kiss got more passionate, Jacksons hands got slowly up to my boobs. He grabbed them and I moaned into his mouth. He pulled away and made me sit in his lap. I pulled my shirt off and he saw my naked skin. He grabbed my boobs again and massaged. I moaned again and I saw how turned on he was.
"Fuck! Your so hot." Jackson said and started to kiss me again, we made out on the couch and it was really hot. I pulled away from his lips and pulled his shirt off and saw his abs. He sucked on my neck slightly and made me moan, I felt how hard he was. I smirked and stood up from his lap. Jackson looked disappointed at me.
"Come and get me!" I said and ran away, I ran to my room. I closed the door and pulled my shorts and jumped onto my bed.

The door opened and I saw my horny little boyfriend. I laughed a bit. Jackson made his way to me while he took off his pants.
He only had he's boxers on when he sat on my bed. He hovered over me and we started to make out again. We rolled around on my bed, it was really hot in the room. Jacksons opened my bra on his first try. He started to kiss and suck my boobs.
"Ahhh Jackson!" I moaned. He got lower and lower on me And he soon came to my pussy. He pulled my panties down and started to lick me.
"Ahhh Ahhh!" My hips moved on their own.
Jackson started to finger me at the same time and he made me come. He pulled away and took a condom and put it on.
Jackson put his dick inside of me and started to fuck me.
"Ah your so tight Nia! Your really wet too!"
"Ah shut up!" I moaned, I couldn't control myself. It felt so good. Jackson fucked me more, both fast and slow, he was making me insane! Jackson made me come again and so did he. He fell on top of me and then rolled to the side.
"That... Was Soo good!" He said while catching his breath.
"Yes it was." I hugged him and we just laid there.
"I love you Jackson."
"And I love you Nia."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

789 31 26
Rebecca and Jimin were best friends when they were younger, except they grew apart when Rebecca moved from Korea to America at age seven. When they m...
5.8K 126 12
She's an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life. He's an idol, living the dream as a famous Kpop group that's well known all around the world. Ordina...
9K 272 19
This is a story about a girl who got a scholarship at a university in Seoul with her friend. After a few days in Seoul, you went to a cafe and met 7...
13.6K 521 40
Finally in Korea, Rose sets out to meet her favorite artists. Just as any fangirl she had the whole meeting scenario planned in that mind of hers, sh...