Gameshow or Death?

Danimals91 tarafından

15 teenagers enter a "Gameshow" for a popular television network. Little do they know that this gam... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Contestants Introduction
Challenge 1
Challenge 2
Challenge 4
Challenge 5
Challenge 6

Challenge 3

59 2 13
Danimals91 tarafından

The bottom 2 battle was over. Mario is eliminated and out of here. Suvi rested on the couch and passed out from stress. Ally covered a blanket over him. "You are so sweet," Sam said. "He isn't just a gameshow player, he is actually a true friend," Ally replied. Ally and Sam started to talk for a bit. Digi and Caajbe was in their room walking around paranoid. "Suvi might try to target us," Digi said. "Suvi is a reasonable man and I think he will let us go if we reason with him," Caajbe responded. "How, we literally threw him into the brink of elimination," Digi said. Meanwhile at the second floor. "Hey Aidan, thanks for b-, WHAT THE FUCK," Jon yelled. Aidan was smoking a huge blunt in his room and letting puffs go in and out. His bed was filled with pot. "You did bring weed into the land!" Jon yelled. "Jon please don't tell anyone," Aidan says while smokes still ran out of his mouth. "Only if you do me one favor," Jon said smiling. A few moments later. "Here is Christina's panties, can we forget about this now?" Aidan asked. "Of course," Jon said snatching it and smiling. Aidan looked disgusted and shook his head while Jon left.

The next day was a day to remember. The contestants had an hour and a half to prepare and then they entered a glass dome forest after sailing for like 10 minutes. Inside the glass dome was a huge forest. "Hello contestants, follow me for challenge 3!" Dan said. Contestants followed Dan to the middle of the forest. The middle of the forest consisted of 13 chests straight in the middle, 13 pods surrounding the chests, and a light house. "Your third challenge is the Hunger Games!" Dan yelled. "Wait, are you telling me that you are trying to make us kill eachother?" Lego asked. "What the fuck is this challenge," Sam shouted. "Is this like the finale, will 12 people die?" Dale asked. "Jesus christ, you can get yourself killed if you aren't careful and become an absolute idiot," Dan said. "We will put you 13 contestants in this arena and make you fight until one person is standing," Turtle said. "So 12 people will die right here," Jon said. "No, if you lose a battle to someone, you can surrender and we will send a jet to pick you up and heal you," Turtle said. "If you are stubborn and don't know when to quit, then yeah you can get yourself killed," Dan said. "So try not to kill eachother, try to just beat them in battle or hurt them badly," Dan said. "But we aren't responsible for any deaths here," Turtle said. "Holy shit," Tyler said. "Alright then, everyone pick a pod," Dan said. Everyone then picked a pod to stand on. A jet suddenly fly down and picks up Dan and Turtle. "When I launch this firecracker you may run to the middle and grab only ONE backpack," Dan said. "We will give you a 10 minute grace period, anyone that breaks this rule will be automatic out of the challenge," Turtle shouted. "Last player standing wins," Dan said. "Wait, how do you know when someone surrenders?" Froyo asked. "Before you guys came, Turtle secretly hid a camera into you guys, so I suggest you not to peel the camera off unless you want to die," Dan said. "The jet has 13 TV screens watching you guys and when someone surrenders, we track where they are and pick them up," Turtle said. "Anyways 3.. 2.. 1..," Dan yelled. Dan released the firecracker. "Go!" Dan shouted.

Everyone dashed to the middle and grabbed a backpack and ran away from eachother. "Chad," Froyo said. "Froyo, you think we can team up?" Chad asked. "Of course," Froyo said smiling. Aidan ran as far as he could until  he stopped at a river. "This might be useful," Aidan said. Aidan pin-pointed the river as he walked around the trees. Digi and Caajbe were together. "I got 2 weapons," Digi said. "I got tons of food," Caajbe said. Caajbe and Digi started to make a trade. Everyone got a weapon, a quantity of foods, armor protection, and a water bottle. Weapon varies for some people though. Tyler jumped over a rock and found a backpack where he got a compass and a bow with arrows. "Sweet," Tyler said. Suvi and Ally were split apart but they seemed to be doing just fine. Jon was carving trees to locate where he is heading. Lego set up a camp far away from middle and camped there until someone came. Dale climbed up a hill and scouted around with his bow and shoot anyone that climbs. The 10 minute grace period is over. All hell broke loose.

Aidan just kept walking in circles the whole time. "Please let no one come," Aidan prayed silently. While Aidan was walking around he found a backpack full of explosives. "Oh shit," Aidan said. When Aidan snatched the backpack, he saw a human figure. The human figure didn't see Aidan but Aidan saw him/her. The human figure turned out to be Tyler. "There is supposed to be someone here nearby," Tyler said silently. There was some noise behind Tyler and Tyler quickly released his bow and arrow. Turned out to be a squirrel. "There is animals in this arena too," Tyler established as he took out his arrow. Aidan then climbed up on the tree and hid inside the leaves on top of Tyler to avoid him. Tyler with his compass in his hand kept scouting around the area, trapping Aidan in the tree. Meanwhile on the opposite side of the arena. "Lets make a strategy," Caajbe told Digi. "What's up?" Digi asked. "Clearly, we need to stick together and not because we are probably the best fighters," Caajbe said. "Then why?" Digi asked. "Look, there is probably more teams than solo players in this Hunger Games," Caajbe said. "Christina and Aidan, Suvi and Ally, Chad and Froyo, and us," Caajbe said. "That is 8 out of the 13 contestants that are most likely teamed and working together in this," Digi said. "That is a 61% chance that we can run into a team and be outnumbers 2v1," Caajbe said. "What we could do though is try to eliminate Froyo and Chad from this mini game because I do know where they are," Digi said. "Wait what, when were you going to tell me?" Caajbe asked. "And where are they?" Caajbe also asked. Digi turned around. They were high up on a mountain. "Over there, by the cave," Digi responded. There you could see Froyo and Chad splitting their items, practicing their skills, and washing up. "Chad, you got a dirt spot in your cheeks," Froyo said. Froyo got a wet towel and wipes Chad's cheeks. Chad giggled. "Thank you," Chad said smiling. Suddenly a sword pierced through the shoulder of Froyo. The knife gets taken out of his shoulder as the human figure points his longer sword at Chad. Froyo wipes the blood off as he kneels down. "Hey Lovebirds," Dale said. "We aren't even dating!" Chad screamed. "That is what you have to say, even after your future husband is bleeding out," Dale said. "Froyo talk to me, are you okay?" Chad asked. "Fight him Chad, I believe in you," Froyo croaks. Dale moves closer to Chad and Froyo with both his swords. Dale then grabs Froyo and holds one of his swords near his neck. "Both of you forfeit or else Froyo will die," Dale says. "Fight him Chad," Froyo yells. "Shut up!" Dale snaps. Chad fell down crying. He really doesn't know what to do. 

The river was soaring down in a rapid pace. Christina washes her face after falling down in a pile of dirt. "I knew these boots were bad for running," Christina says. She turns her head to see Sam holding her bow, drawing an arrow at Christina. "Forfeit or I will shoot you," Sam says. "Sam, you don't have to do this," Christina says. "Oh yes I do, I want to win," Sam said. "I forfe- SIKE," Christina says. Christina dashes to Sam. Sam pulls her arrow but misses Christina. Christina draws her sword and lashes out on Sam. "I don't want to hurt you," Christina said. "I don't want to either," Sam said as she draws her sword. They both went at it. Swords were clashing with eachother. Christina kicks Sam down and goes in to slash her ribs. Sam does a backflip away from here and cuts Christina's cheek. Sam then kicks Christina down to the river. Christina then swims away. Sam then draws her bow and points it at Christina. "You are pinned down, give up because I surely don't want to shoot you," Sam said. "Fine," Christina said. Christina swims to the shore and drops all of her gear. "Say that you give up so the jet can come," Sam said. Christina was really about to give up but then an arrow strikes Christina in the leg. Christina limps down and screaming in pain. Another arrow comes and hits her shoulder blade. Christina then falls to the ground. It wasn't Sam who shot Christina. "Christina!" Sam yells. Sam pushes Christina to her sides and tries to dab water on her. Sam then pulls her bow out and points it to where the unknown shooter is. Shooter turns out to be Tyler. "I knew my compass tracked to somewhere important," Tyler said. "You sick bastard!" Sam yells. "You could've killed her!" Sam screams. "Yeah yeah yeah, I won't be responsible for it though, she did sign the contract," Tyler said grinning. "Sam, fight him," Christina says. Sam then grabs Christina and dashes away from Tyler. Sam runs in a zig-zag to avoid the arrows that Tyler is shooting. "You can run but I will catch up to you," Tyler says as he follows Sam. Aidan was behind Tyler in the trees the whole time witnessing what just happened. "Holy shit," Aidan says. Aidan then jumps from tree to tree to follow Tyler.

Lego was making good progress of himself. He was simply getting backpacks and fending off players if he seen any. He spotted Dale earlier, then Suvi who isn't with Ally, and also spotted Jon. Suddenly screams fill the air. It was like girl screams. Lego traces where the screams are coming from and then he reaches his destination. There was Dale about to kill Froyo with Chad on the floor screaming and crying. "Please don't Dale," Chad said. "Give up," Dale commanded. "Don't do it," Froyo resisted. Lego was about to intervene but held himself back. He didn't want to fight anyone until the very end. "I won't be responsible for his death," Dale says. Dale pushes the blade closer to Froyo. "You can't kill him!" Chad cries. "You're right, I can't," Dale said. "But I can really REALLY REALLY hurt him though," Dale finishes. Dale then grabs his sword and stabs Froyo in the belly multiple times and throws him to the ground and kicks his face multiple times. Chad screams and runs to fight Dale. Dale then kicks Chad and points his bow at him. "Give up!" Dale yells. Chad started to cry. Before Dale could shoot Chad's leg, Lego comes in at the right time and throws a dagger at Dale's thigh. Dale kneels down to see Lego. "Get out, NOW!" Lego commands. "I don't want to get you out just yet," Dale says. "Lego please, save Froyo," Chad pleads. Lego glares at Dale. "I really like your personality Dale, I really do, but I would suggest you to run away because I don't want to hurt you any further," Lego says deeply. Froyo then starts to cough blood. Chad dashes to Froyo and tries to comfort him. Dale reaches for his sword to wound Chad but Lego points his 3 daggers at Dale. "Run," Lego commands. Dale picks himself up and limps away. "You know I won't be finished," Dale tells Chad. "Pray that your boyfriend survives," Dale says as he walks away. "Lego, thank you, thank you, thank you," Chad cries out. Lego throws Chad a bottle of medicine and healing cream. "That should help him but Froyo should really surrender, as should you," Lego said. "W-what?" Chad asked. "You guys should've died, there is NO way you could win, surrender now before you get hurt like Froyo," Lego instructed. Lego then walks away from Chad and Froyo.

Suvi was all alone. Suvi was walking around, not knowing where to go, not knowing what to do, and not realizing what danger he is nearby. Suvi had the worst gear so far in this arena. "Suvi?" A familiar voice says. "Ally!" Suvi yells and hugs her. Ally is decked out with gear. "Run," Ally says. Jon came behind Ally. "Here he is!" Jon says. Suvi pulls out his weak blade. "Ally get behind me, I will fight him off," Suvi says. "First of all, you think you can beat me with that?" Jon asks. "Maybe," Suvi replies. "Suvi, he helped me," Ally tells Suvi. "What?" Suvi asks. "I found Ally with absolutely nothing and hiding in a cave and I felt bad," Jon said. "Why help her knowing that she is with me?" Suvi asks him. "Because you weren't there at the time," Jon replies. "So Ally and I went on a spree and found plenty of backpacks," Jon finally said. "Looks like you need some help too," Jon tells Suvi. "Don't worry, he is perfectly safe," Ally tells Suvi. Jon gives Suvi a better blade. "Take it if you want to make this a three way team," Jon declares. Suvi takes the blade and the better gear that Jon has. "Perfect, follow me, I think we could be in the final 3 in this mini game," Jon said smiling. Suvi and Ally follows Jon but both looking fairly confused about him. Or suspicious. Yeah suspicious is a better word.

"That just happened," Caajbe tells Digi. "Damn, I didn't think Dale would be the scary type," Digi adds. "And how Lego came in and saved them is honorable," Caajbe said. "Y-yeah," Digi murmured. Digi and Caajbe was hiding behind Chad and Froyo. "What should we do about them?" Digi asks Caajbe. "Lego is right, we need to give them the chance to surrender," Caajbe replies. Caajbe then goes out with his sword and walks towards Chad and Froyo. "Froyo, I know that this must hurt but here it goes," Chad tells him. Chad pours rubbing alcohol in his wounds and Froyo let out a howl of pain. "Look, you guys should surrender and the real medics can heal Froyo," Caajbe said. "No no no, why is there so many people giving us shit?" Chad asks to himself. "Please just let us go, we suffered enough," Chad tells Caajbe. "I don't want to hurt or fight you, I just want to give you a chance to give up," Caajbe said. Chad draws out his sword. "I am not losing, I am tired of losing," Chad says bravely. "Chad, you don't have to do this," Digi tells Chad. "C-Chad, they are right," Froyo croaks. "I am TIRED of people telling me that I can't win anything!" Chad roars. Chad takes Froyo's blade with his other hand. "I am tired of losing," Chad said. "What the fuck," Caajbe says to himself. Chad charges at Caajbe and Digi. The battle royale starts.

"Is Tyler gone?" Christina asks Sam. Sam and Christina enters a dark cave and hides in there. "I have no clue, let me scout the place out," Sam replies. Sam bravely goes outside and checks around the area. "No Tyler," Sam replies in relief. Sam then walks back to Christina and uses her healing cream to swell down Christina's wounds. Christina let out a small yelp. "T-thank you Sam," Christina says. "Don't mention it," Sam tells Christina. Sam then hugs Christina to comfort her. "Tyler is a bad man," Sam finally said. "Yeah," Christina replies softly. Meanwhile, a few miles away. "Where the fuck did they even go?" Tyler asked to himself. Tyler looks down in his compass. "My damn compass says that there is someone nearby but I can't find the damn girls," Tyler whispered. Tyler then looks around and then he found a huge asset. "A horse?" Tyler exclaimed out of glee. Tyler petted the horse and fed it some of his food. "There there boy, I am not going to hurt you," Tyler says softly. The horse nays at Tyler and moves closer to him. Tyler slowly gets on the horse and then shortly after, the horse becomes his god damn minion. "I will go far with this horse," Tyler says as he rides away. As Tyler rides away, Aidan jumps down. "That boy is fucking OP!" Aidan exclaims. Aidan turns around to see the injured Dale. "Aidan, be a kind man and don't go after a injured man, let me rest up," Dale says. "Then surrender," Aidan replies. "I want to win," Dale insisted. "Then I guess I have to make you surrender," Aidan says pointing his sword near Dale. "Oh dear," Dale murmured. Dale instantly whistles and then a horse dashes towards him. "You know, there is tons of horses in this area, I think this is the best place to go in this arena," Dale says smiling. Aidan throws his sword at Dale but Dale catches it. "Hey thanks for the sword," Dale said. Dale turns around and rides away. Aidan chases him but stops to hear some fighting going on. Not physical fighting. Just verbal fighting....

"Where the hell are you taking us?" Suvi asks. "You don't trust me?" Jon asks back. "To be honest, I don't," Suvi replies. "Suvi chill out, Jon really helped me instead of making me surrender," Ally begs to Suvi. "And why, taking you out would make him closer to immunity," Suvi insisted. "Look Suvi, you can leave if you want," Jon says. "No Suvi, stay please," Ally begs. "Come on Ally, lets go," Suvi commanded. Suvi starts to walk away but Ally stays still. "Ally?" Suvi asks softly. "You see she wants to follow me because I am more reliable than you," Jon tells him. "Ally, let's go," Suvi commanded. "Suvi just don't run away," Ally softly tells him. "So you would rather be with this guy?" Suvi asks her. "I think she does," Jon answers for Ally. Suvi walks towards Jon and punches him in the face. Jon then swings back harder at Suvi and pins him down with his knife near Suvi's neck. "Jon, don't hurt him please!" Ally begs Jon. Jon lets Suvi go. "Suvi, I am giving you 20 seconds to get the fuck out of here," Jon commands. Suvi stared down Jon and dashes away. "Good," Jon said. Jon turns his head. "Was that entertaining for you Aidan?" Jon asks. Ally didn't know what Jon was talking about as he was staring at a tree. Aidan shortly walks out of the tree. "Quite entertaining," Aidan replies. "Let's make him bleed," Jon tells Ally. Jon and Ally dashes at Aidan. Aidan climbs up the tree and kicks Jon's face. "Look man, I helped you out last challenge, why are you going for me?" Aidan asks Jon. "I want to win, it is part of the game man," Jon replies. "It is nothing personal, I would do it to anyone," Jon finally says. Jon snatches Ally's bow and points it at Aidan. Aidan quickly jumps from tree to tree to avoid Jon. Jon unarms his bow. "Forget about him, only time will tell when we meet with him again," Jon says. Ally nods. Ally had no idea how brave Jon was.

Chad slashes through Digi's double blade tactic. "Don't underestimate me!" Chad yells. Chad pierces Digi through the ribs with his sword. Digi started to cough blood. "Digi!" Caajbe yells. Chad then kicks Caajbe to the floor and pummels him with the butt of his sword. Digi limps forward and then stabs Chad from the back. Chad falls to the floor panting for air. Digi helps Caajbe up. "Are you okay?" Caajbe asks Digi. "Yeah how about you," Digi says wiping the blood off his face. "Y-yeah," Caajbe stuttered. Chad tries to crawl away from Digi and Caajbe. "Froyo let's go!" Chad yells. Froyo tries to get up with his sword in his hand. "Froyo!" Chad yells. "Why is he fighting, the guy is literally almost dead," Digi says. Caajbe drags Chad back and puts his foot on his head. Froyo stares down Caajbe. "Chad, I love you," Froyo confesses. "W-what?" Chad asks. "I never had the guts to say it but I do and when I saw how you fought for me, that was the best thing I have seen in my life," Froyo replies. "I have no business in this challenge, I am already defeated," Froyo finalizes. "Froyo, what are you saying?" Chad asks. "I got two things to say," Froyo says. "First, will you be my boyfriend?" Froyo asks Chad. Digi and Caajbe started to shed a tear. "Yes, a thousand times yes!" Chad exclaims out of happiness. Froyo smiles while blood drips from his chin. "Secondly," Froyo says. Froyo drops his sword. "I give up, take me back to the mansion." Froyo says. "F-Froyo," Chad cries. "Chad, let's go, I want to spend some time with my boyfriend, you did amazing in this challenge," Froyo said. Chad let out a cry. "I-I give up too," Chad says happily. Caajbe let Chad go and pushes him towards Froyo. Chad and Froyo shares a kiss. "Awwwwwww," Digi says smiling. "Quite romantic." Caajbe agrees. Then a jet sweeps in the air. Dan grabs Chad and Froyo. "Chad and Froyo has been DEFEATED!" Dan yells in the loudspeaker. The jet then flew back in the air, away from sight. But you could see the hugs that Froyo and Chad shared in the jet. Digi had a huge smile in his face. "Alright Digi, let's go," Caajbe says happily. Digi and Caajbe walks away from the bloody battlefield that took place.

"You again," Lego groans. "Oh hi Lego," Dale says while on his horse. "Look man, I am not looking for a fight," Lego sighs. "Then what are you doing in this challenge, picking flowers?" Dale asks. "Whatever," Lego replies. Lego starts to walk away. Dale rides his horse to trample Lego. Lego dodges the horse and trips to the ground. "Nice dodge," Dale says. Suddenly, laughs filled the air. Lego and Dale both stopped moving and just stayed silent. Suddenly, Sam and Christina come out of the woods laughing about something. "So that is how you sucker punched that kid huh?" Christina asks Sam. "Hahah yeah," Sam replies laughing. Sam and Christina both look up to see Lego and Dale about to duel. "Oh shit," Sam says. "Hey there ladies," Dale says confidently. "Dale why do you have a lot of wounds on you?" Christina asks. "I been through battles and won," Dale replies. Lego stares down Dale. "Boy, do you even remember how you got those wounds?" Lego asks. Dale shushes Lego. "Lego, before we start our manly duel, how about we take care of the ladies first," Dale suggested. "Alright," Lego says unsheathing his sword. "Ready Christina?" Ally asks. Christina nods. All 4 of them clashes into battle.

Suvi went back to stage 1. Wandering around the woods, not knowing what to do. "I can't believe Ally betrayed me," Suvi says sadly. The bush next to Suvi started to shake. Suvi fell back and crawled away from the bush. Suddenly, Tyler jumps out of the bush and calls out his horse. "This compass never fails me," Tyler gleed. "Tyler you sick fuck!" Suvi yells. "So heard that bitch betrayed you," Tyler says. "Get out of here before I beat you up," Suvi threatens. "You beating me up?" Tyler laughs. "Look I know where Ally and Jon are, I bumped into them before coming here," Tyler says. "So what?" Suvi asks. "We both can take them out together, as revenge," Tyler offers. That was one offer that Suvi really had to think about. Team up with a good fighter like Tyler to take out the people that betrayed him. "I do have better gear for you too, better than Jon's gear," Tyler persuades. Suvi walks towards Tyler. "Count me in," Suvi says. Tyler walks towards Suvi and reaches his hand for a handshake. Suvi accepts the handshake. Tyler then twists Suvi's arm and uses his knife to cut through Suvi's pressure point. "You are coming with me Suvi," Tyler whispers. Tyler ties Suvi up and they ride the horse off the distance.

"Jon, we should really find Suvi," Ally insists. "Why?" Jon asks. "He won't survive out there," Ally replies. "We gave him a chance, it isn't my fault if he does something stupid and dies," Jon replies. "Look I know that Suvi angered you but he is still my #1 friend in this gameshow," Ally said. "For me, can you at least forgive him and make him surrender when we are at the final 3 of this challenge?" Ally begs Jon. "If we find him, I won't attack him," Jon agrees. Ally had a big smile on her face. 

Dale pushes Christina to the ground and starts to slash her with his hook. Sam tackles Dale down as Lego body slams Sam into the river. As Lego and Sam drifted through the river, wrestling eachother, Christina kicks Dale in the stomach and punches Dale's face. Dale swings his sword to slash Christina but misses and Christina then tackles Dale and then starts to wrestle eachother. Lego and Sam then swims back to the shore and starts to sword fight. Lego and Sam went back and forth with hits and misses. From a distance, you could see Digi and Caajbe watching the whole fight. "Want to jump in?" Caajbe asks. "Let's do it," Digi replies. Digi and Caajbe dashes in the fight and pushes Dale aside. Caajbe starts to push Dale around as Digi and Christina both try to knock eachother out. "This is a real battle royale," Dale says happily. Tyler and Suvi then enters the battle field. Tyler puts a piece of rope in Suvi's mouth. "We wont interfere, I want to see what will happen," Tyler says. Lego and Sam was an even match for each other. Sam then makes a dumb mistake to look back for Christina. Lego then slashes Sam through the chest and Sam falls down screaming for mercy. "Give up!" Lego yells. Sam tries to kick back Lego from hurting her any further. Tyler ties Suvi into a tree. "Stay here," Tyler orders. Then Tyler walks into the war. "Isn't this marvelous," Tyler says. "Tyler!" Christina yells. Christina pushes Digi to the ground and dashes towards Tyler. Suddenly a body drops from the trees. Aidan comes out of nowhere and tackles Tyler to the ground and puts a sword near his neck. "I should be killing you right here, right now!" Aidan yells. Christina stops herself to see Aidan. "Aidan, you're still here!" Christina says happily. "Yeah, and I will take out Tyler, give up you scum!" Aidan yells. Tyler does a silent whistle. Tyler's horse then runs Aidan over. Tyler gets up. "This is fun," Tyler says. Christina helps Aidan up. Caajbe and Digi then body truck them to the ground. Aidan kicks back from Caajbe and runs around the battlefield. No one knew what he was doing. Aidan reached from his backpack and threw objects in the ground. Meanwhile, Lego pins Sam down. "Give up!" Lego yells. "Fine, fine, I surrender!" Sam yells. "Sam no!" Christina shouts. The jet then comes and picks Sam up. "Win this for me Christina!" Sam shouts as she flies away. Christina looks back and gets her jaw clocked by Digi. Aidan keeps running around planting these objects. Tyler knew what was going to happen so he tried to get away as fast as possible. "Christina run!" Aidan yells. Dale, Digi, Caajbe, Christina, Lego, and Tyler were at the center of where all of these objects were placed. Aidan then climbs up the tree and presses his button. The whole battlefield explodes. Aidan uses his explosives to end this war.

"Whoa whoa whoa, what was that?" Jon asks Ally. "Did something just explode?" Ally asks again. "Let's not go there, we don't want to risk what is going on," Jon orders. Jon and Ally walks away out of curiosity on what the hell just happened. 

The battlefield was completely destroyed. Aidan uncovered his ears. "Oh my lord," Aidan said. Aidan drops down from the tree and scouts on what happened. He did end the battle. Dale tries to crawl away from everyone. Dale took a lot of damage. His whole body was bloody as hell! "I surrender, just take me out of here!" Dale yells. Digi and Caajbe helped eachother up. "Let's get out of here, GO!" Digi commands. Digi and Caajbe sprints out of the battlefield. Christina lays in the ground next to Lego. Tyler with his arm looking very bloody grabs Lego. Aidan sprints to take Christina away. Tyler grabs Lego and runs off. Tyler grabs Suvi and Lego and rides them with his horse off the distance. Christina started to cough blood. "I can't win this," Christina says. The jet came to pick up Dale. "Let's go Christina, I got some medicine that will help," Aidan softly tells her.

"Dude are you hurt?" Caajbe asks Digi. "Hell fucking yes!" Digi responds out of pain. Digi and Caajbe uses their whole stash of medicine and healing utilities to recover from the damn war. "We really need to stay low now, we lost a huge chunk of gear from that battle," Caajbe says. "Yeah, we need to let the others fight," Digi commands. After a while from recovering, Digi and Caajbe took off to hide themselves away from other people.

"Let us go you asshole," Lego tells Tyler. Suvi starts to muffle with the rope in his mouth. "That was something that Aidan did am I right?" Tyler says. "Look man if I surrender will you stop being a sick bastard?" Lego asks. Suvi starts to muffle and nod his head. "You aren't going to surrender just yet, I need you to win," Tyler commands. "I surr-," Lego starts to say. Tyler puts a piece of rope in Lego's mouth. "Nope," Tyler says. Tyler rides them far away from the battlefield. 

Jon and Ally still confused on what just happened was just wandering around the forest, bored about this whole challenge. "Have we not met with anyone?" Ally asks. "I don't think so," Jon replies. Jon and Ally walks for about 10 minutes until they spot the legend himself fucking Tyler. "I know you are out here somewhere Ally and Jon!" Tyler shouts. "I just want to give you guys an offer because this offer is something you probably might want to listen to," Tyler finishes. Tyler hid Lego and Suvi away from where he was at. Tyler then whistles for his horse to run towards him. His horse came with Suvi and Lego tied onto the horse. Tyler loosens them up and holds swords near their necks. "Wherever you guys are, you should really come out," Tyler says bravely. Ally dashes out of the trees and faces Tyler. "Let them go!" Ally yells. Jon reluctantly follows Ally. "Look Tyler, just let them surrender," Jon tells Tyler. "Just hear out my offer," Tyler tells them.

"Aidan, there is no point," Christina tells him. "You are going to be alright," Aidan replies. "My wounds has been adding up and it needs professional help," Christina insists. Aidan tries to recover Christina. "Don't worry Christina," Aidan says ignoring her. "Look Aidan, you can win this, I know you can," Christina tells him. "Christina, we can out beat everyone together," Aidan replies. "You can win, just please let me go so I can let you finish what you started," Christina tells him. "Are you going to surrender?" Aidan asks her. Christina nods. Aidan lets Christina go. "Thank you for your support," Aidan says smiling at her. Christina goes in to hug Aidan. "Don't let Tyler win and win this," Christina says. "I will," Aidan replies. Christina stands up and raises her arms. "I surrender!" Christina yells. The jet swoops in and picks up Christina and leaves Aidan all alone. "Time to finish what I started," Aidan says smiling at the jet. Aidan walks away, trying to find the other players and win this challenge.

"Oh shit, Tyler is going to fight Jon and Ally," Digi tells Caajbe who is scouting around the trees. "Really?" Caajbe asks. "Look here," Digi tells him pointing at the area. "Oh shit, should we fight them and win this challenge?" Caajbe asks him. "Maybe, let's see how this plays out first," Digi replies. Meanwhile...

"Both of you, surrender now, or your friends here will die," Tyler orders Ally and Jon. "That is the offer, you could save these poor boys' lives and just surrender," Tyler tells them. "And then I will let Suvi and Lego surrender and that is 4 threats gone," Tyler finishes. "You're crazy," Jon tells Tyler. "It is an easy offer," Tyler tells Jon. Ally starts to tremble, not knowing what to do. Tyler removes the ropes from Lego and Suvi's mouth. "Just do it Jon, this idiot is too far gone," Lego tells Jon. "Ally, don't give up to this bastard," Suvi tells her. "Alright then should I start by slicing up Lego?" Tyler asks them. (BTW thanks to the Walking Dead for this next action idea :3).  "Or should I break apart Suvi?" Tyler asks Ally. "Tyler just them go, I will surrender," Ally says. "Ally no!" Jon yells. "Say it again or this boy gets it," Tyler says. "I surr-," Ally says but she got interrupted. Suvi turns his head and bites Tyler straight in the crotch. Jon dashes to release Lego. "Whoa," Ally says. Jon cuts Lego free. Suvi bites Tyler in the crotch and holds his teeth onto his dick. Tyler howls in pain and shoots his bow everywhere. His arrow landed on Lego's shoulder. "Shit," Lego says. "Dude, Suvi is a baller," Jon tells Lego. Tyler tries to knock Suvi off of him but Suvi sinks his teeth in and wouldn't budge. Tyler howls in pain. "WHOA!" Digi and Caajbe both say. Aidan appears at the scene right when Suvi bites Tyler's dick. "HAHAHAHA!" Aidan laughs. Tyler keeps punching Suvi's face but Suvi kept sticking onto Tyler. Tyler reaches his bow and shoots Suvi in the chest and Suvi falls back. Tyler falls in the ground crying and kneeling down bleeding from below. Suvi gasped for air. Ally ran to him and gave him mouth to mouth. "Thank you," Suvi tells her. "I surrender along with Suvi!" Ally yells. "Ally!" Jon yells. "I surrender along with Ally," Suvi croaks smiling at her. The jet came and picks up Suvi and Ally. "Oh shit!" Lego said. "Wow," Jon added. Aidan then walks towards Tyler. "This is the end for you," Aidan says. Tyler looks in the ground crying for mercy and bleeding out from below.

"Jon did that just happen," Digi said to him. Jon nodded. "I don't know what to say," Caajbe said. Lego's shoulder blade started to cramp up. "There is no way I can win this, I surrender," Lego says. "Lego!" Jon yells. "Sorry mate but I got to think rationally," Lego responds. The jet comes back and sweeps Lego away from the land. "There goes Lego," Digi says. Aidan swings his sword in the air and is about to cut Tyler into a million of pieces. Tyler grabs his sword and stabs Aidan from the front side. Aidan coughs blood. "I am sorry Aidan," Jon tells Aidan. "I knew that there was someone like me out there," Tyler says groaning. Aidan falls to the ground bleeding out. Jon uses the last of his medicine to heal Aidan. "Jon you are like me," Tyler tells him. "I am not like you!" Jon yells. "Then why didn't you save Suvi and Ally like your other friends tried to do?" Tyler asks in pain. Jon looks down at the injured Aidan who is coughing blood. Digi and Caajbe just stare at the drama unfolding. "I am not like you!" Jon yells and kicks Tyler straight in the nuts! Tyler howls in pain. Aidan starts to cough blood tremendously. Jon turns around to help Aidan. "I can see the light," Aidan says silently. "I can't believe Tyler was the one that ended this perfect life," Aidan says frowning. "You are not going to die!" Jon yells. "Oh yes he will," Tyler replies. "SHUT UP!" Jon yells. "Surrender Aidan, just surrender," Jon tells Aidan. "I... surrender," Aidan croaks. Aidan's body was still and the jet swoops in and takes his body. Jon was shaken up. There was only 4 people left. Jon, Digi, Caajbe, and Tyler. Jon moved back towards Digi and Caajbe. "Let's take care of this fucker," Digi tells them.

"I want to 1v1 you, I know I can easily beat you and I will murder you!" Digi yells out of anger. "I will not 1v1 you, I would rather 1v1 Caajbe or Jon," Tyler replies. "No, I am done with your bullshit!" Digi yells back. "I will not fight you because I don't know if I can beat you," Tyler replies. "But I know that I can beat Jon and Caajbe," Tyler adds. "You want to bet!" Caajbe yells at Tyler. Jon tries to hold him back. Tyler stands on his two feet. Tyler points his bow at the trio. "Surrender or I will shoot one of you," Tyler says. Jon looks at Caajbe and Digi out of fear. "I'm sorry," Tyler finally says. Tyler releases his bow and the arrow hits one of the trio... fatally. 

The arrow came at a slow motion pace. When the arrow hit the unlucky person, it was a fatal struck... The arrow hit Caajbe. Where? Straight in the eye. Caajbe coughed up blood and fell to the floor. "Caajbe!" Digi yells crying his heart out. Caajbe stood still but was still breathing. The arrow didn't go deep in his skull so he could still be alive. Jon started to cry and help Caajbe. "Digi, you need to do this," Jon tells Digi. "I surrender along with Caajbe!" Jon yells. The jet quietly comes and takes Jon and the almost dead Caajbe away from the 1v1 battle. This is it.. The final 2. Digi vs Tyler

"So you suggested a 1v1 combat huh?" Tyler asks. Digi looks at him furiously. "I think that would be a marvelous idea," Tyler adds on. Tyler takes out his bow and shoots Digi in the arm. Digi limps down in pain and looks at Tyler. Tyler draws another arrow and shoots Digi. This time, Digi blocks that arrow with his shield. Tyler shoots Digi again. Digi blocks it again with his shield. Tyler shoots Digi one last time with his last arrow but Digi blocks it with his shield. Digi throws his shield and then tackles Tyler to the floor. Digi starts to pummel Tyler with his fists straight in the face. Digi let out all of us anger and sadness from this challenge and was starting to beat the crap out of Tyler. His face was in a bloody pulp and was really scarred. Digi kept pummeling Tyler, even after Tyler said he surrendered. Digi kept punching his face. Punch after punch. The jet came to pull Digi back but Digi kept pummeling Tyler's face. Dan then came with Dinkus and Rebal and pulled Digi aside and separated Tyler and Digi. "Congratulations Digi, you have won the third challenge," Dan says happily. Dinkus takes Tyler to the jet as Rebal drags Digi to the jet. The challenge was over.

DISCLAIMER: I will try to keep the remainder of this chapter really short since I probably already wrote alot D:

The rest of the night was filled with silence. Except for Froyo and Chad. Out of the night, those two lived happily since the challenge. Everyone else was either pissed off, recovering their wounds, or crying their eyes out. Turns out that Aidan survived his wound from Tyler and Christina is taking care of him. As for Caajbe, his left eye is blinded for the rest of his life but he survived the blow from Tyler. Digi spent all night helping him recover from his coma along with Jon. No one spoke a word to each other and the night was filled with nothing but silence. Even no one wanted to go into Tyler's room and call him a piece of shit. Instead, Tyler locked himself in his room recovering from the fatal strucks that he took in the final battle with Suvi and Digi. They even forget that they had to vote.. Who would they even vote for...

The contestants were called to the voting room. Since Digi won the challenge, he got to pick one person to be in the bottom 2. The rest had to vote. It was pretty obvious who Digi picked. "Digi has chosen TYLER to go into the bottom 2," Dan says out of glee. Tyler, whose body is fully bandaged up, didn't seem surprised. "Of course," Tyler says. "The rest of yall voted and the majority votes goes to DALE!" Dan finally said. "Bring it on Tyler," Dale says. Tyler sighed out of relief. Tyler and Dale's face appeared on the TV screen.

The bottom 2 challenge was just a simple 1v1 battle. Tyler and Dale spent the whole night preparing themselves for the epic battle that would come in their way. No one bothered to help anyone. Everyone just went to sleep except for those two who spent the whole night preparing themselves. Tyler vs Dale...

The morning came by fairly quickly and the bottom 2 immediately started. "Welcome to the bottom 2 challenge, 1v1 battle!" Dan exclaims. "So yeah simple rules, Dale and Tyler will fight it out, first one to surrender is ELIMINATED!" Tyler and Dale went to their positions and the battle started. "GO!" Dan yells.

Dale went full insane on Tyler and swung his sword quickly to get Tyler sliced up. Tyler who is still very injured from challenge 3 tried to stay in one spot and avoid Dale until he had an opening. Dale pierces Tyler through the shoulder and Dale kicks Tyler to the ground. "I will resume what my great friend Digi did to you!" Dale yells. Tyler jumps up and tries to swing his spear at Dale but Dale kept dodging Tyler. "No no no no, you can't beat me like that," Dale says. Dale punches Tyler in the stomach. Tyler coughs out blood. "I am done with you!" Tyler yells. Tyler jumps up and pierces Dale. Dale pulls the blade out and head butts Tyler and stabs Tyler again. Tyler fell down defeated. "I can't move!" Tyler yells. "Don't surrender already, I didn't even get to pummel your face like Digi did!" Dale yelled. "Dale, just finish him off, don't be cocky!" Christina yelled. "This asshole deserves a brutal ending!" Dale shouts. Dale grabs Tyler and starts to pummel his face like Digi did to him. "Dale stop being cocky, just finish him!" Aidan repeats what Christina said. "Dale, twist his arm, don't do what I did!" Digi yells. Tyler gets his face pummeled by Dale. "It's over!" Dale yells as he keeps punching Tyler. "DALE JUST FINISH HIM OFF!" Jon yells. As Tyler's face is being beaten to a pulp, Tyler grabs his spear and slashes Dale through the chest before Dale could land another punch. Dale vomits out blood. Tyler then gets up and kicks Dale off the spear. Dale fell to the ground and Tyler went on top of him. Tyler grabbed Dale's arm and twisted it. "Surrender or your entire body will break!" Tyler threatened. The remaining contestants fell to the ground in awe and sadness and shock. "I SURRENDER!" Dale cries out. Tyler lets Dale go. Dan jumps in the battle. "Dale is ELIMINATED!" Dan says.

Tyler walks away from the arena and dashes to the clinic to fix his wounds. "That was the best shot to get rid of Tyler," Sam said sadly. "So Dale, any final words?" Dan asks to the injured Dale. "Avenge me," Dale says. Rebal comes and drags Dale and all of his luggage to his boat. "Goodbye Dale!" Dan yells to him. Dale puts his thumbs up and drifts away from the land. Everyone went back to the mansion in shock and sadness.

"Did you enjoy that INTENSE episode?" Dan asks. "Well tune in next time where our remaining contestants enter the maze!" Dan adds on. "See who comes out on top, see who falls short, and see who will get their asses screwed!" Dan exclaims. "Oh and by the way, we don't support dick biting," Dan added. "Tune in next episode, you won't regret it, CYA!" Dan says happily. Episode Over.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

15K 624 27
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...
526K 17.8K 75
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
40.4K 1.3K 20
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
12.8K 254 9
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...