Challenge 6

Tyler is finally eliminated. The night was filled with celebration and happiness. Christina stole a bottle of beer from Dan's cabinets. "A toast for the departure of the devil!" Christina yells. Christina pops the bottle and pours it on everyone as they chant "GOODBYE TYLER". RIP Tyler. Digi took out his phone and started to play the celebration song. Everyone was patting Jon's back and congratulated him for taking out the guy that everyone wanted gone. "I am the hero, I know," Jon says smiling. "WOOOOOO!" Aidan yells. Aidan throws his weed all over the place. "CELEBRATION!" Aidan yells. "Dude, Dan is going to kill us if he sees the weed!" Lego yells. "Aidan, you could go to jail for that," Sam tells Aidan. "Aidan you dumbfuck, you just showed everyone that you carry drugs," Jon tells Aidan. "Oh shit, Tyler is gone though so lets forget about it!" Aidan yells. Everyone screamed out of excitement and celebrated with zero sleep. In the middle of the night, everyone was still up celebrating Tyler's elimination. Dan enters the mansion to demand everyone to stop. "What is all of this?" Dan asks the contestants. "Oh shit he caught us," Froyo says. "Is this drugs?" Dan asks them. "Yes they are and if you follow me, I can show you my stash," Aidan replies. "For free?" Dan asks. "For free," Aidan replies. Aidan and Dan runs to Aidan's room and smokes all of Aidan's drugs there. The night was filled with fun and excitement.

Morning came along and everyone was passed out and hung overed. Even Dan was still in the mansion, asleep from the party. "Dan, don't we have a challenge today?" Caajbe asks him. "Uh fuck it, challenge tomorrow, get some rest," Dan says snoring and he falls back to sleep on Jon's bed. "Didn't Mario shit on your bed back in Challenge 2?" Sam asks Jon. "I had to clean it up but his shit still stinks on that bed to this day," Jon replies. The contestants spent the extra day off sleeping off the hang over.

Morning rolled along and Dan STILL was around in Aidan's room. "What is he still doing here?" Lego asks. "We smoked some good shit," Aidan says laughing. "This is actually real life," Dan says waking up. "I didn't expect our host to be such a huge stoner," Aidan says smiling. "Uh huh," Lego says walking away. Dan reaches for his loudspeaker. "Attention contestants, meet up by challenge 6 entrance in ONE hour!" Dan yells while being drowsy. Meanwhile, to the room next door. Christina enters Jon's room. "Hey Jon, I want to tell you that I am really happy that you were brave enough to eliminate Tyler," Christina says blushing. "Y-yeah," Jon says nervously. "Wait, is that my panties that I lost?" Christina asks. "Uh no," Jon replies. "IT IS!" Christina snaps. "You were sleeping with my panties!" Christina yells. "Ah shit," Jon whispers. Christina slapped the shit out of Jon. Morning was filled with fun, laughter, and happiness for the first time. But the next challenge wouldn't hurt their bodies physically but it will hurt their brains mentally...

The contestants met up outside Challenge 6 which was a small series of cabins. "Welcome to challenge 6, Murder Mystery Challenge," Dan says. "Ooooo," Digi says. "Follow me to get some FREE stuff before we start the challenge!" Turtle says. Turtle and Dan guides the contestants to the middle cabin. Inside the cabin was filled with fake blood and a crime scene. "Oh shit, someone killed our beloved co-worker Rebal!" Dan yells. Rebal was a terrible actor and you could clearly see his chest moving up and down. "He is breathing just fine," Sam says. "NO HE IS DEAD!" Dan snaps. "Which one of these fuckers did this?" Dan asks Turtle. "We don't know but we found some suspects," Turtle replies. "Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Captain America, and Iron Man," Turtle replies. In the suspect box was 5 men dressed as super heroes. "Why does the suspects have to be super heroes?" Froyo asks. "Don't question it," Turtle replies. "So you guys will play as detectives and find out which one of these guys killed Rebal!" Dan exclaims. "Throughout this challenge land lies clues and hints to figure out who killed Rebal and first player to find the suspect and give TWO good evidence will win the challenge," Dan says. "GO!" Dan and Turtle yell. All the contestants scurried around and tried to find out who killed our beloved furry Rebal.