Challenge 2

Immediately after the bottom 2 battle, everyone was just resting in the living room, talking about Tobias' departure and watching a few flicks. Aidan enters the room after being in the clinic. "Well you won the first bottom 2 of the season," Lego said. "Congratulations," Mario said sniffly. Aidan sat down panting still. "Yeah," Aidan replied. Aidan then leaves the living room and enters his room. "Anyways we got to be prepared on what the next challenge is tomorrow," Christina said. "I can't wait," Tyler said. Christina glared at Tyler viciously. "Sad to see Tobias go though," Suvi said. "Not really, the dude really tried to get with me," Ally responded. Since challenge 1, Suvi and Ally had a really good friendship with eachother. Suvi and Ally shares their big waffles while Caajbe slurps on his drink. "Let's have a toast for Tobias," Caajbe said. Everyone raised their glasses. "For Tobias," Everyone said.

Horns blew off early in the morning. "Why so early?" Sam asked. The loudspeaker went off. "Wake up young lads, you all have an hour and a half to prepare yourselves for challenge 2!" Dan yelled. The contestants spent the whole time taking showers, changing, and eating breakfast. Once the hour and a half was finished, everyone went to where Dan and Turtle were standing at. They were outside of a shiny big room with an blue door in the middle. "Welcome to challenge 2!" Dan yelled.

Dan has opened the door and the 14 contestants rushed inside the room. Inside the big room was nothing but colors everywhere. The walls is painted with every color like the painter splattered all the colors into the walls. On the floor was a huge carpet. The carpet was divided into almost 10 different colors. Maybe more than 10, they didn't count. "Welcome to challenge 2, Color Shuffle," Dan exclaimed. "Uh is this the challenge?" Sam asked. "Yes," Turtle replied. "For this challenge, I will play music and then you will run around the room," Dan said. "When I stop the music, you must freeze," Dan said. "I will then pick a random color from this dispenser right here and if you are standing on that color for that round, you are out," Dan said. "The colors will disappear when they are called when I pull this lever and the people standing on the color will also fall as the carpet color disappears," Dan added. "Also, no standing between the colors please," Turtle said. "Yeah, and last player standing wins immunity," Dan said. "Just like musical chairs," Jon said. "Seems like an easier and nicer challenge than the parkour was," Lego said. "Mhm yeah," Turtle said grinning. "Ready, go," Dan smiled. The music started playing.

The music isn't the ordinary popular music that plays in the radio. It is like dark classical music. Very deep and scary. The contestants didn't bother to care about it though as they just wanted to win. Digi then trips Dale behind as the music stops. "Don't go in the same color as me," Digi says as Digi lands on pink. "The first color is... YELLOW," Dan said. Ally and Mario were standing on that color and they fell down as the carpet fell. "OW!" Ally yelled. Now the contestants knew what the pain was in this challenge. The fall was pretty deep. "Hell to the world," Mario said in pain. Ally and Mario layed in the floor grunting. The music started to play and the contestants started to run. The music stopped and orange was the next color. Froyo and Suvi fell down. 10 players remain in the arena. Right when the music stopped Jon jumped over the broken piece of carpet and landed on green. The next color was blue then Aidan, Chad, Lego, and Dale fell down. "Motherfucker!" Chad yelled. "Holy shit, the innocent kid actually cursed!" Caajbe yelled happily. Then the music started to play. Once the music stopped, Christina and Tyler were fighting for a spot in the carpet. "Get off bitch," Tyler yelled and pushed Christina to the red part of the carpet. Black was the next color and Tyler was on that color so he got out. "Karma huh," Christina said. After a few more rounds the final 3 standing were Digi, Caajbe, and Ally. The next color is.. PURPLE. Ally fell down hard. The last colors were white and brown. Who will win, Digi or Caajbe? The music finally stopped. Digi on brown and Caajbe on white. "The last color that is out is...," Dan said. "Brown," Dan finished. Digi fell down and Caajbe survives the challenge and wins immunity! "Congratulations Caajbe, you have won this second challenge!" Dan exclaimed. Caajbe started to dance around as Dan added ladders to get everyone up. "I did it!" Caajbe yelled. "Good job man," Digi said. "Yeahhh," Caajbe cheered. Everyone then went to the mansion to rest until night time where the votings happen.