Challenge 3

The bottom 2 battle was over. Mario is eliminated and out of here. Suvi rested on the couch and passed out from stress. Ally covered a blanket over him. "You are so sweet," Sam said. "He isn't just a gameshow player, he is actually a true friend," Ally replied. Ally and Sam started to talk for a bit. Digi and Caajbe was in their room walking around paranoid. "Suvi might try to target us," Digi said. "Suvi is a reasonable man and I think he will let us go if we reason with him," Caajbe responded. "How, we literally threw him into the brink of elimination," Digi said. Meanwhile at the second floor. "Hey Aidan, thanks for b-, WHAT THE FUCK," Jon yelled. Aidan was smoking a huge blunt in his room and letting puffs go in and out. His bed was filled with pot. "You did bring weed into the land!" Jon yelled. "Jon please don't tell anyone," Aidan says while smokes still ran out of his mouth. "Only if you do me one favor," Jon said smiling. A few moments later. "Here is Christina's panties, can we forget about this now?" Aidan asked. "Of course," Jon said snatching it and smiling. Aidan looked disgusted and shook his head while Jon left.

The next day was a day to remember. The contestants had an hour and a half to prepare and then they entered a glass dome forest after sailing for like 10 minutes. Inside the glass dome was a huge forest. "Hello contestants, follow me for challenge 3!" Dan said. Contestants followed Dan to the middle of the forest. The middle of the forest consisted of 13 chests straight in the middle, 13 pods surrounding the chests, and a light house. "Your third challenge is the Hunger Games!" Dan yelled. "Wait, are you telling me that you are trying to make us kill eachother?" Lego asked. "What the fuck is this challenge," Sam shouted. "Is this like the finale, will 12 people die?" Dale asked. "Jesus christ, you can get yourself killed if you aren't careful and become an absolute idiot," Dan said. "We will put you 13 contestants in this arena and make you fight until one person is standing," Turtle said. "So 12 people will die right here," Jon said. "No, if you lose a battle to someone, you can surrender and we will send a jet to pick you up and heal you," Turtle said. "If you are stubborn and don't know when to quit, then yeah you can get yourself killed," Dan said. "So try not to kill eachother, try to just beat them in battle or hurt them badly," Dan said. "But we aren't responsible for any deaths here," Turtle said. "Holy shit," Tyler said. "Alright then, everyone pick a pod," Dan said. Everyone then picked a pod to stand on. A jet suddenly fly down and picks up Dan and Turtle. "When I launch this firecracker you may run to the middle and grab only ONE backpack," Dan said. "We will give you a 10 minute grace period, anyone that breaks this rule will be automatic out of the challenge," Turtle shouted. "Last player standing wins," Dan said. "Wait, how do you know when someone surrenders?" Froyo asked. "Before you guys came, Turtle secretly hid a camera into you guys, so I suggest you not to peel the camera off unless you want to die," Dan said. "The jet has 13 TV screens watching you guys and when someone surrenders, we track where they are and pick them up," Turtle said. "Anyways 3.. 2.. 1..," Dan yelled. Dan released the firecracker. "Go!" Dan shouted.

Everyone dashed to the middle and grabbed a backpack and ran away from eachother. "Chad," Froyo said. "Froyo, you think we can team up?" Chad asked. "Of course," Froyo said smiling. Aidan ran as far as he could until  he stopped at a river. "This might be useful," Aidan said. Aidan pin-pointed the river as he walked around the trees. Digi and Caajbe were together. "I got 2 weapons," Digi said. "I got tons of food," Caajbe said. Caajbe and Digi started to make a trade. Everyone got a weapon, a quantity of foods, armor protection, and a water bottle. Weapon varies for some people though. Tyler jumped over a rock and found a backpack where he got a compass and a bow with arrows. "Sweet," Tyler said. Suvi and Ally were split apart but they seemed to be doing just fine. Jon was carving trees to locate where he is heading. Lego set up a camp far away from middle and camped there until someone came. Dale climbed up a hill and scouted around with his bow and shoot anyone that climbs. The 10 minute grace period is over. All hell broke loose.