LOVE AFFAIR

By krayolaaax3

This book is about a girl named hope she is in the 11th grade and she has a boyfriend named Chris. But she is... More

LOVE AFFAIR
Silence
TRAPPED
Comfort
Trouble
BUSTED
Love is in the air......
Love is in the air (part 2)
THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER!!!
Uh-Oh!!!!
Family reunion
Fuck that bitch!!!
Why?

SAVE ME

533 9 2
By krayolaaax3

I got home and settled down I looked around for a while to see if anyone was home but to my expectation nobody was home. I went to my room and put some sweats on because they were more comfortable. Then there was a ring at my door I looked to see who it was and I was furious. It was Chris I just opened the door to tell him to leave.

Hope: GO!!!!

Chris: babe can we talk.

Hope: no you fucked my hoe ass Bestfriend so you can fuck all these other hoes but just know when your fucking them I'm in your head.

I tried to close the door in his face but he shoved his foot in the door.

Hope: move your foot!

I said through gritted teeth.

Chris: I'm not done with you.

Then he forcefully shoved open the door and slapped me.

Hope: you mother-

He cut me off my punching in my face. I touched and noticed there was blood this bitch really crossed the line. He came to me and smashed his lips on to mine. I tried with all my might to push him off of me but he strength was nothing compared to mine. All I could think about was Jacob. He then put his hand under my shirt.
Hope: GET OFF OF ME!!

Chris: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Hope: PLEASE Chris!!
I said while crying.

Chris : you know what you ain't even worth it I don't even know why I came over here anyways I should've kept my ass at home and stayed with Aaliyah's fine ass!!!

After that he left and I quickly locked all of the doors. I was somewhat hurt by what Chris said but I really don't care because I'm not going to chase some faggot who obviously doesn't care so fuck it. After what just happened I was scared to stay alone so I decided to go to my other Bestfriend Milan's house.
_____________________________________________________________________

So how do you guys like it so far??
Comment, like it all that good stuff.

-Kayla ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847 35 32
Zoe thought by moving away from her parents that life would be better, and in a way it was. Except for the fact that she had moved in with an arrogan...
249 53 27
Small town girl named Rose. who lost her mother when she was very young. Rose lives with her father but he is very depressed as his wife is no more w...
42.6K 644 14
This story is about a girl named Desiree & her life is like hell to her, she's in high school-10th grade, her bully is Stephanie, her crush is Jacob...
30 0 14
This book is about a girl who found a little boy in the back of her car truck, she felt a lot of stress and decided to call her boyfriend for support...