The Alpha's Law

By HolyxHarold

Riley Marie Kendall grew up like any other American girl. And as any other normal 16 year old should, she tho... More

01- The Alpha's Law
02- Torchwood
03- Torchwood High
05- You have got to be kidding me
06- What now!?!?
07- Mate who?
08- Jaley
09- Memories
10- Busted!
11- Over
12- Treehouse
13- Invite
14- Future
15- Party Part 1
16- Party Part 2
17- Almost There
18- Meet the parents
19- Point Place
20- Noah
21- Hospital
22- Training
23- The Beginning
24- Of The End
25- The Trade
26- Steven
27- You're What?
28- Coming Out
Epilogue

04- Where's Ian?

53.6K 1.3K 96
By HolyxHarold

"They have to be somewhere" I hiss looking out of the window. Ian was taken but Jacob, Jace, and Lucas a half hour ago. Since then I have told Chloe what happened and gone looking for him. If we don't find him my parents are going to literally kill me. I do blame myself, I should have done more than stand there. Whenever I find Jacob I am going to strangle him, and that is only if I find Ian okay. If he is harmed in any way, let's just say I might take some other measures.

"Torchwood is only so big, they have to be somewhere" Chloe mutters looking out of the window. Before they managed to get the kicking Ian into their expensive car, Chloe saw the license plate and saw what their car looked like. We can't call the police because Dad is the police, so the only option is to do what we are doing.

Greenery flashes past the window with an occasional house or two. All the houses here are huge and a lot of people have a lot of money. Everyone has a vast open space of property and are connected to the forest somehow.

We turn a corner into a privately owned land. The house is huge and a bunch of cars are littered in the huge driveway. It is behind the forest that is in back of my house so we can see the peak of the roof from here. I pull in letting Chloe look around for the car. The house is gigantic, 100 people could fit in it. It has about four floors and looks very old with blue paint and white trim. It is the kind of house I want to live in someday, if I don't go back to California. Chloe's comes running back to the car smiling.

"Found it" She gasps trying to catch her breath. Yes, we finally have him! If they touched a hair on Ian's head they will never see the light of day again!

 I jump out of the car marching up to the front porch with Chloe in tow. Impatiently we knock on the hard wooden door. Silence greets us. With a house this big there has to be someone home!

"Come on they have to be here" I sigh looking into one of the windows. They have to be here, their car is here. Panic starts to rise in my stomach and spreading to my chest. What if they took Ian out of Torchwood? We were the only ones who saw Jace take him, there are hardly any security cameras in Torchwood, so we have no proof it was them.

"Listen" Chloe whispers grabbing my arm. It sounds like people talking but it's not coming from inside the house. It sounds as if multiple people are laughing or playing behind the house. I don't hear Ian's squeaky voice though, just the sound of men. We quietly sneak off the porch and walk around to the backyard.

"Holy crap'' I whisper looking around the corner. Jace, Jacob, and Lucas are throwing around a football while sitting in lawn chairs. The disturbing part is Ian is attached to Lucas by chains. They are playing with him but I still don't think Ian is safe. Who chains up a six year old?

"What are they doing to him?" Chloe whispers hitting my arm. She has a bad tendency of hitting me every time she is excited or anxious. Other than the fact he is chained up he looks like he's having fun. I still have a bad feeling about this.

"What are we going to do?" Chloe whispers in my ear. All sorts of plans form in my head but none of them are good. The only chance we might have is knocking them out, otherwise they could beat us in a fight any day.

"We have to get him back. Count of three we hide behind those garbage cans. Then when they all turn around we attack" I whisper pointing to the cans. It is a horrible plan since they are all very muscular, it's just the only plan I can think of. I take a deep breath and try to get my heart to stop pounding in my chest. Chloe however sounds like she is having an asthma attack, I don't know how they can't hear her loud breathing.

"One" Oh my god this is not going to work...

"Two" It isn't too late to call Dad...

"Three" I hope my shoe lace isn't untied...

I run across the yard ducking behind the garbage cans. It wasn't hard to get here, just to stay quiet. The effort has me winded and panting. Chloe just makes it before Jace looks around suspiciously. His brown eyes stare around the giant yard, looking for anything out of place. Even though he kidnaped my brother a part of me still thinks he is appealing and very attractive.

"Can you do it again?" Ian pleads to the guys. Jace looks back around to smile at Ian. Ian gives Jacob the puppy dog eyes like he always does to Mom. It usually works for Mom and it looks like it is working for Jacob and Jace. I listen carefully trying not to miss a single thing. Chloe sits next to me like a rock staring hard at Lucas.

"Fine one more time" Jace smiles rubbing Ian's hair. Jace starts to take off his clothes. Oh my god is he muscular. He isn't too muscular to make him look gross, just enough. He has a v line leading right down to his pants, which he is removing. I start to feel butterflies in my stomach, I really need to get it together! Chloe nudges my arm seeing the look I am giving to Jace. I smile sheepishly looking back to the muscular Greek god standing before us. By now he is down to his blue and white boxers.

Ian claps his hands jumping around excitedly. What the hell is Jace doing? My heart is beating fast partially because of Jace and partially because of my fear for Ian's safety. Jace bends down to the ground shaking and quivering. Awful sounds of cracking and popping come from where Jace is standing. He doesn't look like anything is going on though. Jace cries aloud before jumping into the air. Instinctively I look away and stare at Chloe's hair instead, but I hear Jace hit the ground. What can he possibly be doing?

"Oh my-" Chloe gasps staring straight ahead. I slowly turn my head a fraction of an inch scared of what I am going to see. Ian is jumping and yelling in excitement. My brain scrambles to figure out what is going on right in front of my own eyes.

Where Jace was standing there is a massive grey wolf. It rolls around lolling its tongue out and chasing his tail. Lucas and Jacob ironically wolf whistle while the wolf prances around.

How can Jacob and Lucas act so normally? Oh my god the must be wolves too. The first friend I make has to be some freak of nature, just my luck. I have to get Ian away from them before they bite him or whatever they do. But another part of me wants to watch Jace or feel his short grey fur.

"Riley" Chloe says urgently. I look back at her hyperventilating. Somehow my life has transformed into a horror movie in which I am the star. I would like to believe that Jace turning into a wolf grossed me out, or even scared me. Instead a part of me makes him seem more attractive.

"We have to call the police" Chloe hisses staring at Jace with an expression of utter horror. I flinch at her words almost subconsciously. We can't call the police. Even if they believed us what would happen to Jacob? I am scared at the idea of people popping into wolves out of nowhere but they would lock him up, or experiment on him, or even kill him. I have only known Jacob for a day but I don't want anything like that to happen to him.

"Hey you found us!" Someone yells from behind me. I freeze before getting picked up in the air. Just by the smell of his clothes I can tell its Jacob. How did he get from a lawn chair to behind us in like two seconds?

Oh right he's a freaking wolf!

"Get off of me" I shout kicking and punching him as he carries me over to Ian. Chloe is following us willingly but looking very scared. I am not used to finding out about Jacob, it has only been like five minutes. I certainly don't want him touching or even talking to me yet. Not until I wrap my head around what exactly is going on.

"Get me away from Ian" I yell hitting Jacob as Jace comes running over, still in wolf form. I would be lying if I didn't admit this whole thing is kind of cool. Seeing Jace transform, and seeing him in the wolf's eyes although his body changed. Yes it is creepy and scary but still kind of cool. Maybe I feel this way because I spent two years obsessing over Taylor Lautner and Twilight.

"If you want to get away from our kind, you're going to have to get away from Ian and Kameron then" Lucas smirks giving me a dirty look. Jacob sets me down shooting Lucas an exasperated look. My brain whirls thinking of what they must mean. It would explain my parents' secrecy and why Jace stole Ian. But it can't be true, I would know if my family were a bunch of werewolves.

"You're lying" I seethe staring down Lucas. I'm having a hard time just thinking about werewolves being real, let alone my family being some. It's a lie Lucas hates me and wants to see me freak out. I am not going to give him that satisfaction.

"Well you are about to find out" Lucas smiles looking up. It is starting to get darker and the sky is littered with twinkling stars. Unlike In California you can actually see the stars here. If books are true what Lucas is looking at is the full moon starting to peek out through the trees; which will make them turn into oversized dogs.

"You've got to be kidding me" I mutter under my breath, its so cliché. Jacob laughs obviously hearing my comment. This is all getting a little crazy. One minute I'm a regular teenage girl with a regular family and friends, the next thing, I am in the company of a werewolves, and a brother who might be one. My attention is centered as Lucas points to Ian with a smile on his face. My neck cricks as I turn my head as fast as possible.

Ian is starting to twist around in his chains and groaning. He gets more frantic and loud by the second. He starts to cry madly, trying to shake off his restraints that are binding him to a tree and Lucas. I look up once more, the moon is perfectly positioned right above our heads. Ian's cries turn to sobs and loud snaps are coming from inside of him, his bones are breaking! My heart starts to pound again, what the hell is going on here? Why is Lucas laughing, obviously Ian is in terrible pain. Yet I can't move towards him, it's like my feet are not listening to my brain.

I can't deal with this, my brain is already pounding against my skull. I was feeling lightheaded as it was. Now my little brother is getting tortured by the moon. What is happening to my life? Jace must have known this would happen! That's why they tied him here, they are so dead.

"What are you doing to him?" I yell running over to Ian who is writhing in pain. The boys keep silent watching the scene transpire. Ian is sweating and sobbing as his bones continue to pop and snap. What can I do to help him? They didn't exactly teach me what to do when my brother's bones are breaking themselves!

Jace comes hobbling over surveying Ian. He makes a growling sound that sounds oddly like a laugh. Fury spreads through my body like wildfire, they are monsters, pure evil monsters!

"Get away from him" My voice comes out surprisingly strong as I strike the animal behind me. Jace whimpers turning his head up toward the moon and howls. It's the same howl I heard outside my window when we first got here! That was him? Why was he outside my window? He was probably planning this even back then.

A sensation of fire sweeps through my spine and neck. It feels like my whole body is getting pricked by needles. It intensifies as seconds go past until my body feels like I am slowly burning to death. Oh my god what is going on? I can't be dying I can't be, I haven't even finished high school. I have never had a boyfriend, I have never gone sky diving!

A searing pain goes through my arms, legs and back. My bones are breaking! Whatever is happening to Ian is happening to me. The pain is reaching past anything I have ever felt before, and I have fell down a flight of stairs and broken my jaw. The guys said Ian is turning into a werewolf. Am I going to be like Jace, a freaking wolf? I look at Jacob pleading for help with my eyes. At this point I am on the ground as darkness is spreading through my vision and brain. The only thing I can see is Chloe passed out on the ground,

Ian's screams suddenly stop and are replaced by Jacob trying to reassure me. I can hear him but not make sense of the words. A whistling starts in my ears but I can't focus on why. My body is numb and I can feel myself slipping. This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I try and reach out towards Jacob but my arms don't feel like they belong to me. I open my mouth to call for help but nothing comes out, instead my body feels weightless as I slip into the darkness.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys make sure to read my new story Dear Malevolence! I wrote this one around five years ago and my writing has improved A LOT since then! Its teen fiction, about the supernatural, love, and never before seen content. There is a brand new trailer for the book posted on the first chapter, so go check it out!

Ah! I wanted to do so much with this chapter but I had writer's block. Didn't turn out as I hoped but I hope you guys still like it! Thanks for reading guys, I really appreciate it! Bye! <3 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 48.8K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...
5.7K 41 27
Jaci Garcia just wants to be normal. Have a normal family, friends, and day to day routine but all that's kind of hard to do with died parents. Being...
274K 10.4K 29
He is a powerful Alpha and she is a powerful witch. He is troubled and had to watch over his family and pack from a young age. She endure a dark past...
13K 336 38
Fate was never really on Haylee Fishers side. She never new she had fire, water, ice, wind, and earth at her finger tips. It all started the night h...