Not Our Parents

By Alwaysshannon143

Being the son and daughter of the famous youtubers, "The Janoskians", Eli and Danny lead a pretty g... More

Not Our Parents
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Not an update
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Author's note
another note????
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
another note yeh
Chapter Eighteen
another note sorry
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty-Four

37 4 1
By Alwaysshannon143

a/n: this is gonna be in the parents P.O.V again cause i left off on Shannon finding a plane ticket in Luke's drawer so yeah, enjoy

Shannon

I walked in the kitchen and Serrah followed. 

"I have to show you something."

I said and made my way upstairs as she followed.

"Aw man, you aren't pregnant too are you?"

"Fuck no!"

I laughed. We walked into my room and she closed the door. I walked over to Luke's sock drawer and moved some shit around. It's gone.

"I really don't wanna see Luke's skid marks on his underwear."

"It's gone!"

"What's gone?"

"There was a one way ticket to Australia here the other day, it's gone!"

"You's are going home?"

"No! I had no idea he even bought a ticket! I found it here and now it's gone!"

I said sitting on the bed. I was dumbfounded. Where the fuck did it go.

"Who do you think it was for?"

She asked quietly.

"I don't know. When he travels he buys round trip tickets, not one ways."

I looked at her. 

"He's not Shannon, there's no way."

I sighed. 

"I'm thinking other wise."

I said looking around the house. 

"Ya know what I miss?"

I asked.

"Hmm?"

"The LA house. I wonder if it's still there, what it looks like now. We had so many good times in that house."

"Yeah we did ahahaha, me, Beau and Daniel filled Luke's room with balloons."

"I was so mad, aha. The water pressure tattoos, oh my god."

"Don't even get me started. I still faintly have the dick print on my ass."

She said and I laughed loudly. 

"The other house had good memories too." 

"I wanted to kill them for dumping soap in the pool. Took us so long to clean."

She groaned and laid back on the bed. 

"I don't know what was worse, the bubbles in the pool or the flour and water everywhere in the driveway." 

She laughed. 

"My favorite memory was the slide they did with the tarp."

I said giggling.

"That shit was so fun. Eli had so much fun sliding down it."

"So did we! They didn't clean it up till the next day, me you and Lexie were drunk going down it in our underwear! The boys were sleeping and so was Eli."

I laughed loudly. 

"So much fun man."

"I miss Hamlet so much."

"Me too. He was such a good dog."

I said as I remembered all the times I found him cuddled next to Elijah sleeping. 

"We did some crazy shit together."

"Sure did."

I laughed. 

"I think getting pregnant at such a young age was the best thing that ever happened to me, next to moving to Australia."

"What about meeting Luke?"

" Of course, that's my baby. We've been through so much fucked up shit, but that'll always be my baby."

"I have an idea! Why don't we see if the house is empty, and we can rent it for a few days or something, maybe a week, and we show the kids what we got into."

"Uhh, not everything we got into. If you catch my drift. I already have a grandchild on the way. But that's such a good idea! We have to do it! I wonder if the same landlord owns the house."

"Were about to find out."

She said as she brought her phone to her ear and left the room. She poked her head back in real fast.

" Still can't believe they got each others faces tattooed on them."

I laughed loudly as she began talking on the phone. I looked around my bedroom and sighed. I missed the old house so badly. She came back in the room and smiled widely and squealed. 

"Come on! We have to pitch this idea to everyone!"

"What idea?"

I said following her down the steps.

"You'll hear in a minute"

We walked through the house and onto the back porch. I greeted Lexie and James and we had them sit in a circle at the table.

"We have an Idea."

I said and looked to Serrah.

"How would we feel about all pitching in and buying the old LA house?"

Luke's eyes widened. 

"It's for sale?"

Jai asked.

"It is indeed."

I smirked. 

"I'm down."

Luke said instantly.

"Same."

James laughed. Beau rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Fuck let's do it."

Jai said and we all looked to Daniel and Jazz.

"You down skip?"

"Man i have a grandchild on the way to be preparing for."

He laughed.

"Uhh hello, so do I!"

I laughed.

"I'm in."

Jazz laughed.

"YES!"

We yelled.

"I'm going to place an offer!"

Serrah yelled as she walked back in the house. I did as well and went up to the bedroom. I looked at Luke's dresser and it took everything in me to not tear it apart and find that ticket. I sighed and walked over to my dresser and looked through my bathing suits. I got undressed and began to change into a white monokini that had a lace midsection. Me being me, didn't lock the bedroom door, so in walked Jai, who seen all of my lady parts. I froze and went beat red, while he stood and smirked. He winked and then shut the door and walked away. I quickly tied my bathing suit and went downstairs. I ran into Lexie and blushed heavily. 

"Oh no."

She laughed. I pulled her into the hallway bathroom and made her tie my strings tighter. 

"What happened?"

She asked.

"Oh you know, Jai just seen me completely fucking naked. No big deal."

She went wide eyed and laughed loudly. 

"NO fucking way!"

She said loudly.

"I don't think China heard you!"

The door opened and in popped Serrah.

"No fucking way what?"

I looked to Lexie and crossed my arms. She laughed and looked to Serrah.

"Jai just walked in on Shannon getting dressed."

"No way! Did he say anything? What did you do?"

She said coming in and closing the door. I took a towel off of the rack and wrapped it around my waist. 

"He didn't say anything. He fucking stared and winked at me. I fucking froze and stood there like an asshole. Didn't cover up or anything."

"Well, it's not like he hasn't seen it before, you did use to run around the house naked and trashed."

Serrah laughed.

"All the boys have seen you naked one way or another."

"Yeah but he seen my tattoo on my ass."

"What tattoo?"

They asked.

"The one yous fucking dared me to get."

"Oh my god! Certified dick sucker!! I fucking forgot about that!!"

"I mean it is written really tiny, I doubt he could even read it."

Lexie laughed.

"Not the point, I'm fucking terrified to go out there."

"Yeah, but like I said, the boys have seen you naked one way or another."

Serrah giggled.

"Yeah, while I was trashed, not fucking sober."

I groaned as I exited the bathroom. 

"Ariana and Luke are gonna kill me."

"What they don't know won't hurt em."

I sighed.

"I wish it were that easy."

"It is."

Jai laughed as he walked in the house to grab a beer. He walked out of the house and the girls looked to me.

"I'm so stressed."

"You'll get over it."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a drink from the fridge. I hadn't realized that Lexie took my towel off of my waist as I walked out on the deck and Gabbie whistled at me.

"Work it mom!"

She laughed. I gave her a questioning look and looked back to see Lexie holding my towel. I rolled my eyes and sat at the table on the deck. I opened my beverage and almost chugged it.

"Woah! Slow down there girlfriend. We don't wanna see you naked today."

Ariana laughed and I choked. The girls laughed loudly and I flipped them off. Luke sat next to me.

"What's so funny?"

Ariana asked.

"Nothing."

Lexie laughed. Jai chuckled and shook his head. I sighed and chugged the rest of my drink, then got up and got a beer from the fridge on the deck. 

"What's bothering you? You never drink beer."

Daniel asked. I looked around and there was no one where we were standing. 

"Somebody saw me naked and they weren't supposed to."

I sighed and pulled back the tab to open the can. I took a sip and shuddered. 

"Was it bad enough that you're drinking beer?"

"It was Jai."

He laughed loudly. 

"Shannon, he was dared to go up there."

"What?"

"We just dared him to go up there and creep on you. He didn't do it on his own."

I sighed and weight was lifted from my shoulders. He took the beer from my hand and handed me a twisted tea. I smiled and opened it. Luke came over and slapped my ass. I took a sip of the drink and winked in his direction. He took the bottle from my hands and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled. He smiled back and kissed my lips lightly. He began walking and I wasn't paying attention. I was so caught up in his big brown eyes. So mesmerized to even realize he was walking over to the pool to drop me in the water. I swam back up and cursed him out. 

"Mom, swear jar."

Noah laughed. 

"Fuck the swear jar."

I snapped at him.

"Hey, don't take it out on him."

Luke said calmly as he held his hand out for me to climb out of the pool. I smirked and grabbed it and pulled him in. I climbed out of the pool on my own and watched as he swam to the surface. 

"My fucking phone, Shannon."

He said taking it out of his pocket and placing it on the deck.

"Fuck your phone."

I said going in the house and grabbing the bottle of tequila that was on top of the fridge. 

"Kids in the house. Now."

I said and they all grabbed their towels and phones. They piled into the house and went down to the basement. I grabbed shot glasses from the cabinet in the kitchen and then sat at the table on the deck. I poured myself a shot and downed it. I gagged a little but it was gonna be so worth it in a few seconds. I downed two more and I was starting to feel buzzed. Which meant my filter was now turned off. I downed on more shot and looked at Luke. 

"Who was the plane ticket for?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
148K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
489K 17.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
102K 5.7K 37
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...