iT's YoU ➵ Camila/You

By smolcabello

You and Camila Cabello of Fifth Harmony have been in a relationship for almost 4 years. You guys' are not out... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
THANK YOU! ❤
A/N

Chapter 1

58.3K 1.1K 2.2K
By smolcabello

A phone ringing loudly woke me up from my sleep. I grunt and sit up a little bit to grab my phone on the night stand. I squint my eyes and blink them rapidly to adjust from the light that's coming from my phone. I took a glance at the window and see that the sun hasn't risen yet. I whined when I saw that my phone wasn't the one that's ringing so obnoxiously, it's from my girlfriend's. My eyes were about to shut when it fucking rings again, I jumped in surprise and cursed under my breath. I shake my girlfriend's shoulder beside me to wake her up. But she didn't even flinched. I lie back down and shift on the bed to poke my girlfriend's cheeks and shake her body at the same time.

After trying to wake her up in like forever, the petite brunette stirred from her deep slumber. "Oh my God, stooop." She just slaps my hand away and turn her body on me so I'm facing her back.

Her annoying phone keeps on ringing, I didn't even think and asks her who the hell is calling her early in the morning. "Babe, someone's calling you." I groan and lie back, I covered my face with a pillow. My girlfriend turns around and groans loudly.

"Why the fuck are they calling me early in the morning, they better have a good reason why they fucking interrupted my sleep." My grumpy girlfriend said. I didn't even have the energy to tell her that she's so hot when she cursed. She still didn't answer that damn call, she scoots closer to me and snuggles beside me. I wrap my arm around her waist, she nuzzled her face on the crook of my neck.

As we cuddle in peace, her phone decided to ruin our moment and rings again. I swear to God I'm going to throw that shit against the wall. "Fucking hell. Camila, can you please pick your annoying phone up. I want to sleep." I beg.

We stayed up all night in their studio. Well, I stayed up all night with the girls of Fifth Harmony because my girlfriend asked me too. I know, I'm so whipped. They are starting to record and write some songs for their sophomore album. Now both of us are so tired and I don't even know what the hell did to feel very exhausted. Good thing their new management decided to give them a week off.

I heard her mumbled 'fine' and some other words that I can't even hear properly because I'm too sleepy to care. I only heard her complaining to whoever that is calling her before drifting off to sleep.

-

I felt the other side of the bed dip, "Y/N, wake up." I heard a familiar voice trying to wake me up.

"Baby, baby baby oh. Wake uuuup." She sings and lie down beside me, she pressed her back on my front. She grabbed my arm to wrapped it on her torso.

"Noooo, let me sleep." I buried my face further to her neck. "What time is it?"

She sit up a little bit to check her phone. "Seven in the morning."

I groan, "It's too early."

"I know, but I'm going to be late."

My ears perks up when I heard the last word she uttered. "Late for what?"

"The management was the one who kept on calling me awhile ago. They told me that I have a meeting to attend to, today."

She turns around so that she's facing me, she traces my jawline with her index finger. "Now, get your lazy ass up, please babe?"

I rest my head on her collarbone. "But I'm still sleepy," I huff and jutted my bottom lip out.

The Cuban started running her fingers through my locks, I sighed in content. "And I'm hungry, I'm craving for some banana chocolate chip pancakes. I'm hoping that you will make me one." I don't want to open my eyes and look at her puppy eyes, I know she's doing it right now.

"Fine, but can we cuddle for five more minutes? After that I'm going to make you the best banana chocolate chip pancakes, ever." I proposed.

"Deal, you're lucky that you look like a damn puppy when you're sleepy." She giggles.

"I'm too bad ass to be a puppy."

"Sure, whatever you say babe."

A comfortable silence that filled between us was broken when I can feel her staring at me. "Bambi, stop." I playfully whined.

"Stop what?"

"Staring. Didn't Mama C tell you that staring at people is rude?" I open my eyes and saw my girlfriend blushing. I smiled at her, after all these years that we're together, I can still make her blush.

I laughed and adjust myself up and hug her waist tightly, I kissed her forehead. She's so adorable.

"Seriously babe, we have to get up now." She freed herself from our cuddling, I saw her get up and stand in front of our bed. I glance at my girlfriend's body, she's only wearing my white V-neck shirt that's above her knees and tied her hair in a messy bun. How did I get this lucky? I didn't even realize that she's already stripping right in front of me, she pulls her or my shirt over head. My jaw dropped when I saw her pair of black lingerie. Damn, Thank you Jesus for bringing this girl into my life. I heard Camila giggle and look down at my bulging crotch.

"Like what you see?" She smirks.

"I hate you."

"Yeah sure," She said as she starts strutting to me. "Now, get your sexy ass up and go make us some breakfast." She pecked my lips and sways her hips seductively to the bathroom. I internally groan.

I always forget that my girlfriend is one of the members of the 'hottest' girl group today according to FASHION magazine, which is true.

You see, I've been in a relationship with the Cuban-Mexican for almost 4 years. I've known her since we were in 1st grade, she was new in our class. Her and her mother, Sinuhe Cabello, crossed the border from Mexico to US. Our classmates can't stop making fun of her because she can't understand any English words. So me being the good kid that I was, I punched the bully right in his face. My teacher didn't let me play during the whole recess time but it's worth, she's worth it. Since then, I made a promise to Camila that I will always be there for her. And we became inseparable.

I was 9, when my family decided to moved to the Philippines because my dad got some serious problems in his company on that branch. He told us that we might stay a little longer whilst he fixed the conflict. I was devastated at the thought of not seeing Camila every single day, not being there to stand up for her and for breaking my promise. But 3 years later, we all went back to Florida and it was the best birthday present my family gave to me. I was beyond happy when my feet touched the ground of Miami, again. I went straight to the Cabello's and they all gave me a warm welcome, well not all of them. As soon as I spotted Camila, she ignored me. She acted like she didn't know me. I thought she was going to greet me with her infamous koala hug but I was wrong. I did everything I have to do just to get her back and it took me months to finally have Camila in my life again. She told me that she cannot stand being mad at me for too long. I vowed to her that this time I will always be by her side no matter what happens.

I grew feelings for her when we were 13. Nervous was an understatement to describe what I am feeling at the time, I texted her to come over to my house, I decided to tell her what I really feel about her. She was shocked and didn't say anything for like 5 minutes whilst her mouth were hanging open. I felt like slapping myself for being an idiot to think that Camila and I will be more than friends. I was about to excuse myself to rush out of my own home when I felt her grasp my wrist and kissed me. She told me that she felt the same way but she didn't know how to tell me. I've never been so happy in my life. We came out to our family and I asked the Cabello's if I can court their eldest daughter and pursue her as my girlfriend, they all agreed. I courted her for about a year and 3 months, before I asked her to be my girlfriend. She said, "Yes! Took you long enough."

Then a year after, instead of having a Quinceañera party she decided to auditioned for the X-Factor USA season 2. Let's just say that she made it.

Now, I'm renting an apartment here in Los Angeles. I'm taking culinary arts in UCLA, and since Camila will be spending 95% of their time here in LA, I asked her to move in with me and thank God that she said 'yes'. Their career as a group sky rocketed and I'm so happy for them.

My thoughts were disrupted when I heard Camila singing inside the bathroom. I got up and began to do my morning routine.

-

I was making some pancakes when I felt familiar arms wrap around my waist. Camila kissed my shoulder blade and rests her forehead on my back, "Hey, good morning."

I turn my head and lean down to her's so I can peck her plump lips, "Good morning, babe."

I pull out a stool for the both of us, she sat as I serve her breakfast, "Here's your banana chocolate chip pancakes, mí princesa."

She pecked my lips, "Thank you so much, mí amor."

I smiled at her and mumbled 'you're welcome' against her lips.

After she told me how good the pancakes are, she informed me that they will be having another leg of their Summer Reflection Tour in Europe. I felt like a proud mom.

Camila's eyes widen and squeal like a school girl who just saw her crush pass by her, I know she's excited at something. "Our four year anniversary is in three months! Oh my God, we've been together for so long. I don't know how you can still put up with me, if I'm being honest."

I chuckled at her, "I know, I can't believe it too." She slaps my arm and playfully rolled her eyes at me. "I'm just kidding, do you have any plans for our anniversary?"

She shook her head, "I don't yet. How about you?"

"I have something in mind, but I'm not going to tell you." I'm not gonna tell her what I have in my sleeve, she might freak out, plus it's gonna ruin the surprise.

"Aw, come one babe." She pouted and try to give me her puppy eyes but I screwed my eyes shut and pushed her face away from me.

"Nope. That's not gonna work. I'm not going to tell you." She huffs and muttered 'fine'. I swear, sometimes I feel like I'm in a relationship with a 5 year old kid.

I am actually planning on proposing to the Cuban for our anniversary. It depends if she off work, if not I'm going to do it some other time. I know we're too young to get engaged or too young to get married, but I'm not going to lie if I said that I didn't even see myself getting married to Camila or having a kid or kids with her, helping her raise them, watching them grow and us having our own house, because I do. And I th--

"Babeee," I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Camila waving her hands right in front of me.

"Hm? Yeah?"

"Where'd you go? I was trying to get your attention for like two minutes." She said as she scrunched her nose up.

Can she stop being so fucking adorable? "Oh yeah, I was just thinking if I could drop you off at your management's office."

Camila pile our dirty plates, mugs and utensils as she put it on the sink. I took the opportunity to look at her oufit and damn she looks so hot. She's wearing a white crop top and a ripped jeans. Her ass looks so good in those jeans. She turn around and caught me checking her out. I felt my face heating up, I duck my head and covered my face with my hands. I heard her cute giggles and stand between my legs.

"You done checking me out?" She tangled her arms around my neck, I mindlessly do the same around her torso. I pull her closer so I can rest my head on her collarbone.

I glance up at her, as she caresses my cheeks with her thumbs. "Can you just skip your meeting today? I was supposed to take you out for a date." I asks and pouted.

"I'd love too, but they told me that it's not going to take long. When I get home, you can take me wherever your heart desires."

I nod my head, she lowers herself to face me, our lips are only inches away. I was about to lean in when her phone buzzed indicating that someone texted her. She whined like a kid, I shook my head and just laughed in amusement. She told me that Big Rob is waiting outside the apartment. I walk her to the front door,

"Bye baby, see you later."

"Bye,"

She tiptoes to capture my lips, "I love you. I'm not going to be gone for too long, so you better behave."

"No promises," She punched my arm. "Ow, I'm just joking." I raised my right arm. "See you later bambi, I love you."

She smiles and plants a chaste kiss on my lips.

-

I just finished doing my morning run and cleaning the apartment. It's been five hours since Camila left the house, I'm getting bored and the house is really quiet everytime she's not home. Maybe I should tell her that we should get a puppy to keep me company when she's not around, which happens a lot.

I slumped on my bed, and started thinking about my plan of proposing to my girlfriend. I put my phone beside me. Before I dozed of, my phone buzzes. A smile creeps on my lips when I saw my girlfriend's name flashed on the screen.

[Bambi - 12:32 pm];
hey

[Me - 12:32 pm];
Hey, how did it go?

[Bambi - 12:34 pm];
we have to talk

I furrowed my eyebrows, I stare at the screen of my phone confusingly. My heartbeat quickens, this 'we have to talk' thing is not good.

[Me - 12:35 pm];
Talk about what?

[Bambi - 12:35 pm];
ill tell u later
u dont have to pick me up after this btw, ill just call an uber

[Me - 12:36 pm];
Okay, I love you.

[Bambi — 12:36 pm];
i love u

I sighed and locked my phone, I toss it somewhere on the bed. I stare at the ceiling, a lot of questions are running on my mind right now. I really have a bad feeling about this, right now I just hope for the better.

-

I didn't know I fell asleep when I felt someone rest their head on my chest, then draped their arms around my torso. I flutter my eyes open and glance down at my girlfriend who's cuddling with me. I rub her arm that's resting on my stomach gently,

"Hey, baby. How did it go?" I rasped out.

She gets up and sits with her feet under her butt, she stares at her fumbling fingers, "I-- I need to tell you something,"

She lifts her head up, I notice that her eyes are puffy and red. "Wait, have you been crying?" She hesitantly nods, I bring her body closer to me and hug her tightly.

"What's wrong?" I asked she didn't say anything she just buries her face further into my neck, she grabs a fistful of my shirt and started sobbing. I keep whispering some comforting words to her whilst stroking her back, I told her that everything is going to be fine. I kissed the top of her head, if possible she even cry harder.

I don't know how long we've been like this, I keep rocking Camila back and forth and running my fingers through her hair.

She untangled herself on me, before I can even ask her what happened, she suddenly blurted out, "They want me to do a publicity stunt, they want me to date Shawn."

"Why?" I asked calmly. She didn't answer, she just trapped her bottom lip between her teeth and lowered her head, tears kept on streaming down her face. I lift her chin up with my index finger and brush her tears away.

"What did you tell them, babe?"

"I told them that I will do it. Please don't get mad at me." She mumbled the last few words under her breath, I'm so close to not hearing it.

"What? Why?" I asked her in disbelief.

"Because- they told me that it will help us raise the sales of our second album. And they also wanted me to write a song with him and record it without the girls. They also told me tha--"

"Second album? Didn't you just started recording for it yesterday?" I cut her off.

"Yeah, but--"

"No, tell them no. Tell them that you've changed your mind about doing that stupid publicity stunt." I told her sternly.

"I can't," She said.

I'm starting to get annoyed about this situation, "What do you mean you can't? You can't because you've always wanted to date that Canadian boy or because you've always wanted to go solo and have their attention to you." I snap. As soon as those words left my mouth, I instantly regretted it when I saw the hurt in her eyes. Before I can even apologize, Camila cuts me off.

"What the hell are you saying?! Do you even hear yourself?!" The Cuban stood up from the bed. "You know that I love the girls so much and I will never do that to do them!"

"Then tell them, no. As simple as that."

"I just can't tell them that I'm going to back out to this arrangement, they already talked to Shawn and his PR about this." She informed me.

I can't be here with her right now. I might say something that will possibly hurt her and I don't want that. I don't trust myself too much to speak at the moment. I get up from where I was sitting and started to walk towards the bedroom door. Before I can even twist the door knob, I felt Camila tugging my wrist.

"Where are you going? We're not done talking about this."

I ignore her, I try to pry her hold around my wrist. "Where are you going?" She asked again.

"I don't know, okay? I just know that I don't want to be here, in the same room with you." I told her truthfully.

She unwrapped her hand around my wrist, "Why are you acting like this?"

"Acting like what?" I tilt my head and crooked my eyebrows.

"You- you're acting like we have never been in this situation before!"

I fight the urge of rolling my eyes at her, "If you're referring to your past relationship with Mahone, you and I both know that it's different." I said.

"How is that different? Austin and I dated when we are together for publicity too and you were fine with it! But when I will be doing it with Shawn, you're acting like I'm going to fucking cheat on you!" She spat.

I rub my temples, this shit is giving me a headache. "Because I know Austin, I've known him since we were kids and I trust him. I know he will never do anything to you that I forbid, guess what? He didn't. That Sam dude, I don't trust him for you to date him. Hell, I don't even know what he looks like."

"It's Shawn, Y/N." She rolls her eyes at me.

She's staring to fucking annoy me. "I don't care. I don't know him." I said.

"Then get to fucking know him!" She shouted at me.

"What if I don't like him?" I said in gritted teeth, I balled my fists and clench my jaw.

"Then that's your problem! Not mine and not even Shawn's!"

That's it, she's really pushing me on the edge. "You know what? If you really wanted to date him, or suck his little dick then fucking go! Do what you fucking want! I don't care! I'm going out!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Camila's eyes widen. I have never, I mean never shouted at her. I never raised my voice at her, even in our past fights because I know how sensitive she is.

Before she can even say anything, I walk past her, I grab my phone on the bed and jog to the living room to get my keys and slam the front door.

As soon as I hop inside my car, I rest my head on the steering wheel, shaky breaths slip past my mouth. I fish my phone out of my pocket and texted who I know will help me with this.

[Me - 4:14 pm];
Hey, can I come over?

[Jaguar - 4:15 pm];
Yeah sure just text me when you get here.

-

A/N: Hey. So this is my first fan fic, please bare with me. If you're wondering why you courted Camila for a very long time, well here in where I live you can't date the girl that you want unless you courted them. And also, English is not my first language so I apologize for my mistakes. I hope you have a good day! x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 15.6K 57
A relationship with Camila Cabello. Big thanks to everyone reading! Please remember to drop a few votes :)
169K 4.9K 19
Summary : You are a professional dancer, you have been so for now 11 years starting when you were 8 years old. Dancing has always been your passion...
176K 3.7K 22
You are cousin of one and only Lauren Jauregui.Lauren asks you to come on tour with her and the girls,you freak out because you are a hardcore harmon...
181K 11.3K 94
Camila and her boyfriend of nine years, Zachary, just got a new neighbor: an athletic, tall, documentary-loving musician. Camila doesn't trust her ne...