THIS IS CALLED DESTINY

By sweetdreamer_0206

Manik is a handsome young arrogant businessman who never cares about anyone except for his family and friends... More

Character's Intro
Chapter 1 - First meeting
Chapter 2 - The Tragedy
Chapter 3 - A Job In Hard Rock Café
Chapter 4- Malhotra Company
Chapter 5 - New P.A.
Chapter 6 - Fab5 party
Chapter 7- Trip To Singapore
Chapter 8 - Celebrating Victory
Chapter 9 - Soha comes to Mumbai
Chapter 10 -Jealous Nandini
Chapter 11- Manik's Secret
Chapter 12 - Soha's Farmhouse
Chapter 14 - Manan Date
Chapter 15 - Nandini:I Hate U
Chapter 16- Contract
Chapter 17 - Manan Marriage
Chapter 18 - First Night
Chapter 19 - An Ideal Wife !
Chapter 20- Romantic Date !
Chapter 21 - Lost In Jungle
Chapter 22 - Honeymoon in Venice
Chapter 23 - Venice
Chapter 24- Cabir is in Love
NEW STORY
Chapter 25 - Nandini Gets Kidnapped
Chapter 26 - Mr.Gupta Is Jailed
1k !!
Chapter 27 - Nandini Back to Mangalore
Pls read
Sequel 2
EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2016

Chapter 13 - First Kiss

11.5K 521 13
By sweetdreamer_0206

Recap: Everyone wishes and hugs Soha .
They all leave for their work .
Nandini goes to cabir's cabin and talks him about this .
N : cabir I wanted ur Help
C: yeah I'm always ready .
N: cabir idk why but I started to have feelings for him .
C: for whom ?
N: Manik .
C happily : what ? Seriously ? Uk What this is the best news I've ever heard . He also started to have feelings for u .
Nandini blushes
C: he was just scared abt talking to u abt it .
N: even me too .
C: oh so I'll do one thing, I'll send both of u for a romantic date somewhere . Where do u want to go ? Malaysia , Singapore , Hong Kong Where?
N starts to laugh . She couldn't control her happiness . Thoughts started running through her mind .
N: acha now stop joking I've to go sir he must be waiting.
C: yeah he must be waiting desperately.
Nandini goes to manik's cabin .
M: Nandini as dad said we r having a guest tomorrow .Ukr we have to meet Mr.gupta . He will be taking up our project so ya we should present it very well . And Ik u can do it. We have to go to his office also .
N: yes sir .
M: ok now go tell ALYA also about this.
Nandini leaves and cabir comes in .
C: here have this sweet .
M: why ?
Cabir stuffs it inside manik's mouth
C: cause .... Nandini also has feelings for u .
M: what .? ( he's surprised and happy )
C: yes so why not a date tomorrow after going to mr gupta's office and then express ur feelings .
M: so fast ?
C: then what ? When u become budda and all ur teeth starts falling off ? ( he laughs)
M: Nooo but atleast after a few days ?
C: this is the best chance . U'll be busy once mr.gupta accepts the project .
M: ok fyn then as u say .
C: all the best .

He leaves . Manik smiles and thoughts starts running through Manik's mind also .

It's evening at soha's place all of them reach . They all wish her gifts her .
C: Soha Why only us ? No one else ?
So: actually I thought of a party for us only and didn't want so many guests . So only 7 of us . Its gonna be so fun .
Al: yeah ur right Soha it'll be fun with less ppl .
So: yeah so for now let's pop the champagne.

They pop the champagne and have it . Nandini doesn't drink she has soft drink instead . According to Soha harshad's plan , harshad spikes the drink of Manik. But Manik takes another glass and drinks . So Soha goes and spikes another drink and gives it to Manik . ALYA also spikes a drink for Manik . All the three spiked drinks are kept together. Soha gives Manik one of them and he drinks little. Soha smirks . Harshad started liking Soha so he didn't really like the plan .

Manik goes to a room . Nandini is also there . He starts getting affected by the drink . He goes towards Nandini . She stars moving backward . She goes to the corner of the room . He goes to her . He holds her waist and pulls her towards him . He goes close to her. he is About to kiss her when she stops him .
N: Manik , I've never been kissed
M: shhhhhhh

Manik places his finger on her soft lips and then he kisses on her neck . Cabir who was searching for Manik comes And sees this . Manik kisses Nandini gently on her lips . Cabir smiles seeing this . He goes from there . Harshad sees this and takes a pic in his mobile and goes from there . Nandini then Stops Manik .
M: Nandini Kya hua ? Why r u always stopping me ?
N: sir why r u talking like this ?
M: acha fyn sorry ok ?( he holds his ears)
N: sir r u drunk ?
M: what ? Seiuosly ? Manik MALHOTRA never ever gets drunk ok ?
Nandini understands and goes out of the room . Manik sits on the bed .
Nandini goes to candy and tells him about Manik. Cabir gives her lime water . Nandini makes Manik drink it and asks him to take a nap .

Nandini goes outside the room and smiles remembering what happened . Cabir teases her . Soha asks everyone to come, it's time for cutting the cake . Cabir brings Manik who has a very heavy head right now . Soha cuts the cake and first give to Aryaman and then to Manik .
They all eat . Then they decide to play ' never have I ever '

So the game starts

Soha says never have I ever been kissed .
All of them drink and even Nandini drinks looking at Manik . Manik gets shocked . ( Manik was not in his senses when he kissed her )
Manik asks to cabir : when did she kiss?
Cabir surprised: seriously Manik ? U asking that after kissing her. ?
M: what ? Me ? No way when did I ?
C: oh hello just some time ago . Actually u were drunk so ya u might have forgotten I'll tell u afterwards . But don't worry she kissed u only .
They continue the game and finally it's over .

They all starts leaving but harshad stays there . Harshad goes to soha.
So: harshad our plan is flopped . Manik didn't have the drink . Nothing happened between us .
H: but Soha it did happen between Manik and Nandini
So:what ?
H: yeah Ik u won't believe me easily but I've a proof .
He shows her the pic and Soha gets shocked . She gets teary eyed and gets broken . She takes the drink which was spiked and has it . Harshad take the other spiked one . They both have it and then it starts affecting them . He helps her walk to her room . She doesn't let him go and under the effect she pushes him to her bed .
X————-X————-X————-X————-X————-X————-X————-X
Next morning Soha finds herself undressed next to harshad who is also in the same condition . She holds her head and is shocked .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 1.3K 12
▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ Nandini Kashyap was a pampered child of a prominent political family in New Delhi. Her life was all about fighting with her cousin and cre...
5.1K 734 11
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that had the intensity of burning me to ashes." "He's the one to break me but I can't help falling for...
507K 23.1K 38
Manik malhotra an arrogant hot and handsome man with wild desires.He wants to marry his girlfriend alya as soon as possible.But his parents marry him...
481K 37.5K 57
Its a story of a billionaire boy name manik malhotra who fall in love with nandini moorthy. She is beautiful but he is also handsome hunk of the coll...